Showing Her Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, I stopped, giving Cheryl a rest. As I heard her breathing hard and still moaning behind me, I turned my attention to the erection pinched by the teeth of a zipper, pleasuring Bryan with my mouth and my hands until he was vainly trying to force himself into my throat and groaning softly from the need to pour his seed into an available woman.

I was very much an available woman, but I knew that I was off-limits, so I reluctantly stood, purposely leaving him sexually frustrated as I returned my focus to the bound woman with the aching and reddened chest.

I was wet. Sucking Bryan and having Cheryl bound and hurting both because of me and especially for me had made me quite wet. I was definitely horny, and I momentarily lamented the fact that she was not bound face-up on the bed, because if she was, then I could have squatted over her face and made her eat me to at least one and likely two or three orgasms, leaving her face drenched with my lust while she remained frustrated from an inability to make herself cum.

But I would let her climax - eventually. She certainly knew that, for no matter how short or long a period I had hurt her in the past, each experience always ended with an orgasm, and sometimes with multiple orgasms if I had been hurting her for a long time.

However, I set my wetness and my horniness aside, instead focusing on the heavy leather whip I picked up from the end of the bed. This particular whip had been well-used over time, often with my best friend. Her eyes grew wide once she saw it, then suddenly clamped tightly shut because she knew from firsthand experience just how strong and powerful the pain from that particular whip could be.

"Now you'll really suffer for me," I warned lowly into her ear before stepping back and to the side, ensuring that Bryan had a good view of the torment which was about to befall his girlfriend.

The blows came fast and hard. I did not use full strength with her, but that was not necessary given the much heavier weight of this particular whip. The leather tails were wider, thicker, longer, and much sturdier than those of the previous whips I had used on her earlier. The heavier weight made the whip moderately slower in my hand, but it transferred the power of each flick of the wrist with much greater effect, making Cheryl buck and lurch with each impact, causing her to yelp every time, her open eyes staring without focus at the ceiling as her breasts were methodically pummeled.

...and her bound boyfriend watched with great amazement, clearly torn between how she clearly enjoyed the pain and wanting to somehow bring an end to her torment.

"I've missed this so much!" I commented lowly, in nearly a menacing tone, then struck her chest again. "It's been far too long" - another powerful blow - "since you've submitted to me like this" - again, harder, making her yelp even louder as she fought her bonds - "and let me hurt you!"

The blows kept coming. My arm and wrist worked together on their own, allowing my mind and my heart to truly revel in the consensual suffering of my best friend. Hearing a muffled sound from behind me, I hesitated only long enough to glance at Bryan and see the torment in his eyes at seeing someone hurting his girlfriend, even though he knew that she wanted and enjoyed the pain.

Even harder. Even faster. The way she fought her bonds was valiant and even beautiful. She was still trying to be moderately quiet, but her voice definitely filled the bedroom with the aural evidence of her agony.

The final impact to her chest was so mighty that Cheryl was robbed of her voice. Her eyes were open wide, her mouth was obscenely agape, and the only sound was that of the bed's protest from how forcefully her body flailed uselessly in her bondage as the agony coursed through her entire being.

The gag could not fully block Bryan's sound of distress. I turned my attention to him, finding him looking with great concern at his girlfriend as he struggled to free himself. "No worries," I assured him in a soft, calm voice, setting the heavy whip on the floor beside his chair and kneeling again between his oddly-spread thighs. I descended him again, listening intently as his muffled sounds transformed slowly from sounds of distress to sounds of carnal need. Only then did I remove the clothespins pinching the zipper firmly around the base of his cock, setting them beside the whip on the floor.

On my hands and knees, I turned around and slowly removed each of the ankle cuffs which had done such a diligent job of restraining my best friend. Kissing and licking and caressing and nibbling my way up her body, I paused between her thighs, licking her, tasting her, relishing her, making her struggle again in her remaining bonds, sliding a trip of fingers into her body, continuing to give her the pleasure she had earned.

...but not the ultimate pleasure. Not quite yet. Instead, I resumed the trek upward, pausing briefly at Cheryl's battered chest before continuing upward and kissing her deeply so she could taste herself.

Soon she was free, a weak smile on her lips, her eyes full of appreciation and thankfulness. "There's more," I assured her, stepping aside and gesturing to her bound boyfriend. "Ride him, but he gets to cum first."

"Yes, Mistress!" The glee in Cheryl's voice was absolutely heartwarming and evoked numerous memories of our times in the dorm room, often late at night. She flexed her legs for a moment, then sauntered the short distance to the man in the chair, straddling him, holding his long thick cock in position and slowly descending him as they each moaned lustfully...

With her arms wrapped around him, Cheryl rode her bound boyfriend, and while he tried to move against her, she had complete control of the situation. I had known for a long, long time that my best friend loved to be dominated, especially when her submission required her to accept pain, but as I walked around to view them from the side, it was clear from the expression on her face that she was also thoroughly enjoying the role of the Dominant in this scenario, even though her dominance was granted only through her submission to me.

I was a little surprised that she did not ride him fast and hard. Cheryl was taking her time, even though that meant that the orgasm she certainly craved would not come quite so soon for her.

That was fine with me.

I picked up the Cat o' Nine Tails and began whipping Cheryl's upper back. Since she needed to do virtually all the work to have sex with her boyfriend, her upper back was a moving target, but I quickly matched the whipping to the pace of her riding, adding more and more force, making her hiss aloud into Bryan's ear.

Then I changed to the heavy leather whip.

Even more so than when I was whipping my best friend's proud breasts, each sound of impact with her upper back was sharp, crisp, and endearing. Cheryl was grunting, softly at first but then with increasing volume as the blows continued to befall her with greater and greater force. As much as I wanted to lash out at her firm ass, I relented, primarily because I did not know how Bryan would handle the pain if I happened to miss my target, and since I was aiming at a moving target, I definitely did not want to inadvertently strike across the kidneys or the lower spine.

I will never know the level of euphoria which must have been filling Cheryl's head at that moment. She was having sex with her boyfriend while also sharing the experience with me for the first time since our college days. She was also very much dominant to him even as she submitted to and suffered for me. As a switch, she was simultaneously enjoying both the Dominance and the submission, whereas I have never enjoyed submitting and could never become a switch.

Cheryl's sounds, however, began to change rapidly from sounds of pleasure laced with pain to sounds of pleading. "Please cum!" I even heard her beg, and that brought a grin to my face knowing that she was desperate to cum but trying hard to obey my command that Bryan's pleasure was to come first.

I beat her upper back with even greater force, grunting softly myself with each effort, using both wrist and arm to deliver maximum force from each shoulder blade to her opposite side. "Oh please!" she whined, fucking Bryan as fast as she could while he fought valiantly against the ropes which confined him to the hard dining room chair and made all sorts of lusty sounds around the muffling gag.

His orgasm was keenly evident, both in the howl muffled by the gag and in the pleasure flashing brightly in his eyes. Almost immediately, Cheryl slammed down on him one final time, throwing her head back and screaming mightily as her climax consumed her. I continued battering her, not stopping until she finally slumped forward against the bound man, clutching him weakly, her entire body trembling in the aftermath of her strong release.

I set the heavy whip on the bed, then stepped forward to run my fingers through my best friend's disheveled hair. Even though I had made myself cum while I was in the living room, I was primed again, ready to be eaten or ideally fucked.

But this was not about me. This was about showing Bryan how Cheryl and I had interacted in college, so that he could better understand the submissive aspect of her personality.

When she was ready, Cheryl rose, her boyfriend's cum dripping from her onto the crotch of his black pants. Carefully, she turned to face me, then knelt before me one more time. "Thank you, Mistress," she whispered.

"Thank you, sweetie," I responded, ending the session as we had done so many times in the past.

I gathered my things and excused myself, returning to the living room and closing the bedroom door behind me. Cheryl and Bryan definitely needed their privacy, and I was more than happy to give it to them.

*****

Monday morning, Cheryl waved me toward her as soon as I entered the office. "What would you say to an occasional threesome without the BDSM?" she asked me in a whisper.

With or without the BDSM, sharing someone with Cheryl again would be just like old times... and after the passage of time, sharing someone with Cheryl again would be all the more meaningful.

12