All Comments on 'Showing His Mother Off Pt. 03'

by rockycoveboy

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another part

It deserves another part with more kinky and risky situations and even more people. Like a party for the team outside.. Or with his dad in the house and these 4 take turns with her upstairs..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome Story

Very Hot Story -- You definitely need to write at least another chapter - perhaps with Jake's Dad finding out what his son enjoyed and so wants in on the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Chapter Please

I’d love a couple more chapters. See how far and slutty she will become. I don’t think she should gang bang the entire the team. That is too cliche. Do you want suggestions from readers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two more please

Excellent stuff as usual from rcb.

Two more chapters would be wonderful to complete the story. In the first Annie has a triple penetration from the three boys, cunt, arse and mouth, and absolutely loves it. In the final chapter Annie begs to be a MILF gangbang fucktoy for the whole team as they celebrate a win in style. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hell yes it needs a sequell or 2 or 4! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Replay

What happens when Junior gets back from taking his friends home?

ManoBlueManoBlueover 4 years ago
Wack

Cliche ending Junior a lame

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More for Sure

Definitely needs more. The three guys should practice making her airtight; and maybe by coordinating with a couple of other teams they can pull together a 40 car train for her to pull for her 40th birthday. A birthday video showing her fucking all 40 guys, one after the other, would make a great memory for Annie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep Going

Definitely needs a few more chapters.

Avoid cliche storylines, and maybe just focus on the blackmail / reluctance angle and her slow development into total submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I love the way this story progressed. Slowly seducing his mother and then controlling her was awesome. I like the way things progressed into other teammates joining in. I'd like to suggest instead of more chapters to write a sequel jumping ahead to the end of the season. By this time Anne has been rewarding the boys with every win and now it's the playoffs. If the team wins Annie could give the team a victory party. Photos of coarse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep on going!

Lots to build upon here, must keep on going...........sisters?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
yes

please more asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot mama

best said more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE

Chapter or two, it deserves a hell of a lot more than two. Great story.

zaksjackzaksjackover 4 years ago
more please

we are addict from your stories

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 4 years ago

Certainly one of the better incest stories. You could continue adding chapters to this, you could write it from Junior’s perspective, you could take this to the following year and add his sister(s), add another MILF whose son is also on the team, etc. Your options, to continue, are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We want more!

Let us know how the boys are going to (mis)use and abuse her in the future.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
two words:

"air tight"

Make it so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding Story should be continued

"Showing his mother off" is an excellent piece of writing to say the least. Would be great to see how Junior and his mother progress along with the rest of his teammates getting a chance to use her also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Showing off his Mother

Wonderful writer. I'd like you to write a story where the son progressively makes his mother dress more suggestively in public and then takes her home , takes pictures and makes her more submissive.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Maybe a pool party with the rest of the team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great

you are one of the best writer in the www.

Please more

pleaese

Indianaboy79Indianaboy79over 4 years ago
36DD

Definitely love where this story is going. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Honestly just pissed me off.

Maybe I’m stupid but I honestly this the has become absolutely stupid. Makes my skin crawl, I don’t think I can finish it. His friends should have never been introduced and he shouldn’t have ever done what he did to his mom at the game. I know It’s in the title, but it pisses me off.

get2nome61get2nome61over 4 years ago
Showing his mother

Against I'm guessing that there should be more chapters I like where it has ended.

If there is more I can see her being used within the boundaries that have been sent😋

FXBradshawFXBradshawover 4 years ago
Good show, old bean.

One hot tale of a mother's descent into incestuous slutdom. I stumbled a bit over terms used almost exclusively in the UK and the Commonwealth (knickers, bum, singlet, pitch, leant, etc.) as well as some telltale awkward usage of baseball terms (BTW, baseball uniforms don't have shorts). That said, the compelling descriptions of seduction and surrender quickly smoothed over those minor bumps in the road. Under your masterful hand, Annie would be just as hot as a Yorkshire housewife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The team....

In the next chapter let the whole team have her, she gets pregnant and the boys are wondering which one is the father.

booy1011booy1011over 2 years ago

Man this was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy crap, could hardly wait for Jake and Randy to do the thing! Please don't let this be the last of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great lets see some more. She ought to make a bundle for Jake.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pages 1 & 2 great descriptions and enjoyed very much. Page 3 & 4 were to be expected but far too much non-consent imho. Wish either she was more willing or they at least gave her a choice.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Super! Want more and more!

teedawgteedawg3 days ago

Awesome story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockycoveboy@rockycoveboy
This is the original NewForester who wrote all those stories quite a few years ago. They seemed quite popular at the time, and I received some wonderful Feedback, and I apologise if I didn't reply to Your particular comments. Because of this, I have decided to re-publish some ...