Showing His Mother Off Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie then moved back and sat with Junior, on the arm of the big chair. They all talked innocently for some minutes, but all the time, Randy and Jake were drinking in the gorgeous vision in front of them, the legs hanging loosely at the side of the chair, and the stunning breasts. Annie was getting such wonderful thrills knowing that her mature, shapely body could still do things to the virile, male species, and the banter was loose, friendly and humorous. Then, Junior suddenly said,

'What, none of your home-made cake, Mom? You know how good you are with cakes, Mom!' Annie looked a bit taken aback, but then had to admit,

'I'm afraid the cake tin is up on the top shelf in the kitchen, guys. I just couldn't reach it, and when...' Jake was up in a flash!

'No problem, Annie, let me help you get it...come on, Annie, show me where it is.'

The guys watched Annie lead Jake into the kitchen, and then Jake watched the blonde mother get some steps from the larder and place them next to the wall cupboards. Annie looked Jake in the eyes, only a foot or so from the handsome young man, and she moved onto the first step. Jake moved closer.

'Don't worry, Mrs...Annie. Sorry, but I always see you as Mrs T, and it's difficult to change and think of you as just Annie.'

'That's OK, Jake. You're good friends of Junior, so I like being called Annie by his buddies...after all, you're big, adult men now, aren't you?' she said with a glint in her eye. 'Now, don't let me fall, will you,' and she moved onto the next step on the ladder, and her legs were about level with Jake's eyes. As she looked up to where the cake tin was on top of the cupboard, Annie suddenly felt two big, masculine hands on her thighs. They were so strong and powerful, but they held her gently, fingers spreading round the backs of her thighs, keeping her firmly in balance. Annie shivered at the touch.

She grabbed the tin and looked down. Jake was smiling a beautiful grin as his hands still held the sexy legs, and as Annie moved back down a step, his hands slid slowly up the thighs. My God, thought Annie. This feels so good, so sexy and sensuous, and her thong was getting worse all the time. Christ, she couldn't do anything, she couldn't say anything, but those urgent, sexual feelings were welling up in her stomach again. She just had to get back to the lounge or she might do something she regretted...the feelings were so wrong...but so right!!

Annie moved down to the bottom step, but...Jeeezus...Jake's big hands were still on her thighs, sliding up to the shorts and grabbing the hard, tight ass through the material. Their eyes were level and Jake just pulled the shapely 5' body to him and ran his hands all over Annie's ass. Annie was off balance and had to put her hands onto Jake's broad shoulders and, for a moment, the electricity was stunning. Their mouths were getting closer, and Annie ran her fingers through Jake's thick hair...Christ, all senses were leaving her, again...then came a call from the lounge!

'Are you guys alright in there?' It was Junior. Annie knew she had come so close to letting herself go once more, and gently breathed a sigh of relief...or was it frustration? She quickly got down from the steps and winked her eye at the smiling Jake.

'Better get this cake into the guys or they'll wonder what is going on,' she laughed nervously.

'I wish it was going on, Mrs T,' teased Jake, as he followed the swaying ass back into the lounge. Annie dished the cake out, showing off her wonderful body once more...and her blushing face, but neither Randy nor Junior commented on what might have happened in the kitchen. Junior might have been thinking about his next question, which had been on the tip of his tongue.

'The cake's great, Mom...you make the best cakes,' and Annie smiled again, her mind still racing thinking about Jake holding her ass tightly in the kitchen. And then Junior made her blush even more.

'The guys asked me if I could take a picture of you, Mom...you know, sitting with them on the sofa. Would that embarrass you, Mom?' All three pairs of eyes watched Annie's reaction! Her heart raced again but her immediate reaction had to be,

'Whaaaaaat! A picture of me, an old housewife, with these two hunks of young men. I'm not embarrassed but I don't think you want that, do you? Look at the way I'm dressed...I really should go and get changed now!' She was blushing more and more, knowing that probably both Randy and Jake had seen the other pictures that Junior had taken.

'I don't think so, Annie,' smiled Jake, right into her eyes. 'We know you take a really hot picture, Annie, and we'd love a picture with you in that hot outfit. Just a couple on the sofa. Go on, Junior, go and fetch your camera.' Junior didn't wait, and disappeared along the hallway. Annie braced herself and asked the most embarrassing question...she just had to know. She knew the answer but just wanted confirmation.

'I take it you guys have already seen some pictures of me, haven't you?' Both Randy and Jake nodded 'yes' together.

'You've seen them as well, Randy, have you? I thought you might have done. Oh my God! You know those pictures are private, don't you, and I don't want them going any further, you know. This is so embarrassing, but if you promise that no-one else will see those pictures, then perhaps I will just do a couple here on the sofa. Is that a deal, guys?'

She was looking at two men who had seen a topless picture of her, and ones of her hot body and ass in a skimpy bikini. Her butterflies got worse in her stomach, and she was sure her nipples were hardening in her shirt. She felt totally naked as she eyed the young men looking at her. It was as though they were thinking of her stunning, topless body right now...and they probably were!

'Sure thing, Annie,' assured Randy. 'Those pictures of you that Junior showed us are awesome, fantastic...and we promise they won't go any further...you are certainly one hot lady, Mrs T...sorry...Annie!

'Well, thank you guys...that's very nice to know...but these pictures now will just be nice little pictures of a tea party...so don't get any big ideas,' and she laughed at the guys draped over the armchairs in front of her, perhaps taking a sneaky glimpse at the growing bulges in their shorts! Just then, Junior returned to the lounge, his camera ready and a big grin all over his face.

'OK, Mom, are you going to sit on the sofa with the guys? Come on, Mom.'

Randy and Jake moved to the big, padded sofa against the wall, and made just a tiny gap for Annie between them.

'Come on you guys,' she laughed. 'I know I'm only a tiny thing, but you haven't left me much room, have you?' She turned and started to lower her body, and both Randy and Jake held up an arm to guide her down. As she sat slowly down onto the sofa, Annie could feel the strong legs touching her thighs on either side.

She was a gorgeous, little blonde, squeezed in between two 6' college guys with just shorts and singlets on, and Annie felt her heart thumping again and her nipples scraping against the tight shirt. The heat being generated was giving her goose bumps once more. Oh my God, those tempting feelings were looming in her body, but she just had to try and act normally. She smiled as Junior focussed... 'click, click, click.'

'That's great you guys, now how about you put your arms on Mom's shoulders.' Straightaway, Randy and Jake ran their arms behind Annie, along the back of the sofa, and each grabbed a shoulder. She was like a piece of wood in a vice, being held firmly by two strong arms, and being squeezed even more.

She felt their strong chests against her sides, their thighs pushing against her own, and now she knew that Randy and Jake would be able to see clearly down into her shirt, and to her mounds of stunning flesh, and probably at the thick, hard nipples being held in place by the half-cup bra. Click, click, click, and Junior had more photos for his collection.

Understandably, the guys didn't want to let go of this stunning MILF, and just kept their arms tightly around her shoulders. Annie didn't really want to protest, and in fact was quite queasy at the strength and closeness of the muscular young men. She thought of the words that Junior had told her on that passionate evening, and briefly looked down at the hard, muscular thighs pressing against her. Then Jake suddenly spoke.

'Why don't you take a couple of Annie sitting on our knees? Like, sitting on my knee, with her legs across our laps? That would be great, wouldn't it guys?' There was a beam of sunshine on the faces of Junior and Randy at the idea, but Annie wasn't so sure, however relaxed and turned on she felt.

'Oh, you guys, I don't...' but she was drowned in the pleas from all three guys, and Jake didn't wait any longer for an answer.

The arms moved from Annie's shoulders, and Jake firmly took the naked waist and slid the shapely body across onto his lap. At the same time, Randy took her knees and gently pulled her legs up so that they came across his legs and Annie was now sat on Jake's lap with her naked legs across them both.

Wow! It was over in a flash, whatever Annie thought of the idea, and now she had one guy holding her legs, and the other one with his arms around her waist as she sat on his lap. It would have been pointless protesting, and all she could do was smile and enjoy the situation. Was she enjoying the situation...she wouldn't give in to her feelings but there didn't seem any doubt!

'Click, click, click, and Junior was taking as many pictures as possible. He loved seeing his Mom with the guys, especially as she looked fantastic in the revealing outfit. He wasn't jealous at all, quite the opposite, because he was getting more pictures and he knew his Mom was actually loving her predicament without actually admitting it. Click, click, click, and he just carried on.

On the sofa, Jake had his arms round Annie's waist, his head on her shoulder and he was looking right down into her open shirt. Her wonderful bare tits were only a matter of inches from his face, and his hands began to gently caress the skin across Annie's tummy, on her waist and up and down her naked back. Randy, at the other end, was stroking Annie's ankles, her calves up to her knees, her feet in the high heels, and it was all she could do to keep sane. Click, click!

'You guys, don't you think that's enough photos for...,' but Jake just carried on caressing the soft skin and talked her down.

'Relax Mrs...My God, Annie, you are so sexy...isn't she Randy,' and his hand round her waist gently moved up and cupped one of the stunning breasts. At the same time, he shuffled Annie's bottom on his lap and she suddenly felt his magnificent manhood pushing against her ass. Her whole body shivered.

'No, no...Jake...no, you mustn't! I'm...I'm...I'm Junior's mother, and this mustn't go...' but her words tailed off as Jake nuzzled her neck with his lips. It was the worst...and the best...place for her.

'It's OK, Annie...it's OK! Junior says you love having your neck tickled, so just relax. Those pictures of you really are hot, you know, and Junior loves taking the pictures, don't you Junior?' Click, click, click, and Junior was just grinning as he fired off the shots.

'It's OK, Mom, you look great...and it's just the four of us, isn't it, so just relax, Mom, like Jake says.'

As Jake still played with her neck and caressed her firm breast, Annie could feel his cock like a length of steel pipe pushing against her ass. Oh my God, she thought, these feelings, these urges. So shameful, so wrong, but her power was wilting. At the same time, she could feel Randy running his hands higher up her legs. He was past her knees, and now caressing her thighs, gently trying to ease her knees apart and playing all over her legs.

Annie was in that confused state again. She tried to keep her knees closed, but her body was being beautifully seduced, the lustful feelings were circling her loins, her thong was wet once more, and she just didn't know how to cope. Did she want to cope?

Suddenly, she felt the two remaining buttons on her shirt being undone, as Jake cupped her breast with one hand and undid the buttons with the other. Annie tried desperately to protest.

'Christ, Jake, you shouldn't be...this was just some innocent pictures...,' but Jake just put his hand into the blonde hair, turned Annie's face and planted his open mouth across her lips. This was just too much for the hot mother. Jake was so strong, so firm, and her mouth opened in complete abandonment, and her tongue was lashing into Jake's mouth as though it were her last breath.

Click, click, click, went the whirr of the digital camera. This was even more sensational than ever before for Junior. As Jake lathered his mouth all round Annie's tongue, his hand moved the shirt apart and began to play with the nipples and hard tits that were bulging over the little bra. Randy eased her thighs open even more and his hand reached between Annie's thighs, rubbing the tops of her legs right at the point where the miniscule shorts began. Annie had never had feelings like it in her life. Two lots of hands exploring her body and clothes, with her son going click, click, click, capturing everything that was on show.

Jake had her arms wedged between his body, and was holding her tightly, and he continued to kiss the welcoming mouth while his hand played gently with the superb mounds of flesh on her chest. He tweaked a nipple, and rubbed it with his palm, and Annie's whole body was just melting. She could feel Jake's cock under her, seemingly expanding each second, and then she felt Randy's fingers move onto the zip of the shorts, between her legs. She forced her mouth away from Jake's lips.

'Oh my God, you guys...what are you doing to me...and Junior...this is obscene...uhhhhh, oh Godddddd...your own mother,' but Annie's protests were only token now, and her body didn't try to escape their clutches. Her chest was heaving up and down with her deep breaths, and the young men all grinned, and Jake took control of her again.

'It's not obscene, Mrs T...it's wonderful, and I've wanted to play with this awesome body for ages. God, these tits are the greatest...let's take that shirt off for you, Annie,' and he ran the shirt off her shoulders.

'No, no, Jake...what if I, ummmmm,' but she didn't really fight and leaned forward so that Jake could slide the shirt down her arms and off, and then she felt him unclip the little bra, and 'twang'... it was off, and Annie was suddenly topless.

'The real thing,' proclaimed Jake, as his hands were all over her big 36DDs. 'I thought they were awesome in the pictures, but they're even better in the real flesh! Just relax back on the sofa, Annie,' and he eased her off his lap and Annie slumped back onto the sofa, sitting with her back almost upright. Immediately, Jake's lips suckered onto one of the big melons while his other hand played with the other nipple. All Annie could do was sigh!

'Ummm...oh my G...ahhhhhh,' and her eyes closed and her head began to loll about. 'Junior...for God sake...at least stop taking pictures...ummmmm... if this is what you...you want to happen,' she mumbled, trying to lessen the embarrassment. Junior wasn't hearing.

'No way, Mom! You look fantastic...I told you that the guys just loved your hot body...just like I do, Mom! They think you are the best kind of MILF, Mom!' Click, click, click.

'Sure do, Annie,' went on Jake, his lips leaving the big breast in his mouth for just a few seconds. 'Definitely the greatest MILF.'

Annie thought she knew what MILF meant, but wasn't sure...either way, she knew it was a dirty compliment as she pushed out her tit further into Jake's mouth. Ohhhhhh! At that moment, the hands on her legs were really pushing at the zip on the little shorts...up and down, up and down, and Annie could feel the lips of her cunt squelching as the fingers on the zip were really forcing the material down across her aching clit.

Now both Randy and Jake had a hand on Annie's legs as they toyed with the rest of her body. Jake was still sucking at a rock-like nipple, but the guys' hands were gently opening her thighs as far as possible. Click, click, click. Randy went to the top of the zip and gently eased it down and then his hand was inside, on Annie's thong, exploring to find the wetness at the base.

'Ughhhhhh!' was all the blonde mother could moan.

As if automatically, Annie's hand searched out Jake's shorts, still fumbling with her eyes shut. She suddenly felt what she was looking for in the thin material and took in a sharp breath.

'Oh my God, Jake...no, no...no...this is terrible...how can I be doing this in my own...ummmm!' She felt the thickness of Jake's manhood, and she was now feeling Randy's fingers inside her thong, probing gently at her luscious cunt.

'Because you want to, Annie,' Jake encouraged. 'Because you like young cocks, Mrs T...and your hot body deserves to be enjoyed and taken care of! Go on, Annie, take it out and feel it...that's why you're a hot MILF, Mrs T.' Click, click, click! She was almost past caring now, the feelings in her cunt, the way her breasts were on fire, and the way these young men had taken control of her body took Junior's delicious Mom into another world, one which just floated her up onto a big, white cloud.

She was too embarrassed to reply to that but her hand still delved inside Jake's shorts until she was able to grasp the young cock. Again, Annie breathed in sharply! She opened her eyes as she pulled gently at the monster and then she just stared at it as she took it from the shorts.

'Oh my God, Jake. I knew you had a wonderful thing in your shorts but...but...oh Jeeeeez...what am I saying...I shouldn't be...,' but her hand gently played up and down the thick shaft, her body not able to resist the offering. Meanwhile, Randy had slipped to his knees on the floor, between Annie's legs, and he started to tug on the denim shorts at her waist.

'Junior...Junior,' she moaned. 'You made me do this...ummmm...you knew what was going to happen, didn't you...you're wicked, son...please don't take my shorts off...oh Goddddd!' but then Jake spoke firmly again.

'Just lift up your bum, Annie, there's a good girl. Don't blame Junior, either. He knows just what a hot MILF you are, just as much as we do!' and all three just grinned at each other as Annie continued to pant and sigh as her body was beautifully manipulated.

She still played firmly on Jake's throbbing cock and, as if automatically again, her bottom lifted off the sofa as Randy eased her shorts down her legs and left them on the floor. Click, click. Junior didn't have to reply to his Mom. He knew what state she was in...he had seen it before...and he just knew that now she would be putty, without an ounce of resistance left in her.

'Do it, Annie...do it for me, Mrs T,' teased Jake, and he ran his fingers through her blonde hair, and pushed gently. Her head went down, and her tongue flicked out at the awesome cock that was pointing straight at her. As her body leaned over on the sofa, Randy lifted one of her legs onto the sofa, her other one still on the floor, and he moved his head right up to the little thong.

'Jeeeezzzzzzzzz, Mom,' moaned Junior, his own cock now rampant in his shorts as he 'click, click, clicked' with the camera, and he got up to get nearer to the action. 'I gotta take all this action on film...this is red hot, you guys! Mom, you are beautiful...and I love you,' and he stopped to gently tug at his cock in his shorts, not really believing what he was seeing...but not wanting it to end.

As she licked and nibbled Jake's cock, and felt Randy's fingers pulling her thong aside, Annie was just able to mumble to anyone who was listening,

'If this goes outside this house, you guys, you are dead men...three guys, one of them her own son, seducing a wife and mother, taking liberties with such an...by the way, what is a MILF you keep on about?' and her head went down to take Jake more deeply within her throat.