Showing His Mother Off Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, she felt a tongue on her bare cunt, beginning to lap at her lips and across her hard clit.

'Ugggggggghhhhhhh,' she gurgled in her throat, her mouth full of young, hard, thick cock. Her hand went across to push on Randy's head, to make sure he stayed there giving her these wonderful sensations. As Jake held the blonde head over his cock, just pushing gently to make her go deeper, he kept up the mental pressure on the sexy wife and mother.

'It's Mother I'd Like to Fuck, Annie. That's what you are...a mother we'd all like to fuck...just keep sucking, Mrs T...that's beautiful...can you go deeper, babe?' Annie just relaxed a little, letting her experienced mouth go to work on Jake's cock, keeping her thighs as wide as possible so that Randy could use his tongue just as deep as he wanted to go. Her moaning and sighing became more frequent, louder, the feelings welling up in her stomach and in her loins more intense, and it was easy for Junior.

He captured his Mom's mouth with almost the whole length of Jake's cock inside, and he captured the way Randy's tongue was licking all over her cunt, sometimes disappearing inside her red, slippery, mature lips.

Randy seemed to be fucking Annie with his tongue, occasionally running it across her hard clit, and then going back to pushing it right into her...in out, in out, in out! Her hand still held him there, and now her thighs clamped round his head, the sap rising in her body so disgracefully. A 20 year old guy fucking her with his tongue, and Annie was almost bucking her ass up from the sofa.

She slurped on Jake's cock, going down and nibbling and sucking, but trying to have as much meat in her mouth as possible. The feelings coming from her cunt were so erotic, exciting and mind blowing that Annie just wanted to return the favour by getting her head to go down so far that Jake's rampant cock would slide into her throat, keeping her gullet open and engulfing this wonderful specimen of youthful cock! As Jake had asked, she could go deeper!! Then she just lifted her head for a few seconds.

'Ummmm...you're turning me into a real slut...Mother I'd like to Fuck...is that what I am, guys? Does my body get your cocks going gu...uuuum,... oh my God, don't stop that Randy...don't you dare stop...ahhhhhhhhhh!' and Randy was having to use his strength to keep control of her legs as she was now driven by the lust in her body. He had his hands round her thighs, holding them tightly, and his tongue was just going up and down while the juicy cunt seemed to be getting wider all the time.

'You know what's going to happen now, Mrs T, don't you,' said Jake, knowing that she wouldn't care, and he continued to push her head up and down onto his cock. He had started to actually fuck her face now, and Annie just went with it, able to slide Jake in with ease, her cock-sucking expertise now really coming to the fore! 'I'm going to fuck you, Annie. I'm going to fuck your fucking awesome body.'

Annie couldn't comment, she didn't know what to say or think. She wanted it badly, she didn't want it, she was ashamed but so excitedly alive to the thought. Things were out of her hands now, and she knew her body was aching for even more fulfilment. Jake carried on.

'Kneel on the floor, Annie, come on, babe, put your hands on the sofa and kneel on the floor,' and Jake started to lift the shapely body down as Randy moved up to sit on the sofa, sliding his shorts down at the same time.

Annie knelt and looked into Randy's eyes as she focussed on a second thick, rampant cock. Click, click, click, and Junior was getting more pictures as his Mom was manoeuvred into position. She was now kneeling, her beautiful ass jutting in the air, and Jake was moving behind her. Her hand reached up and grasped at Randy's cock, her blonde hair falling across her face as she took Randy between her lips. God, he was like rock as well.

All reason and care had left Annie's mind ages ago, and she had just given in to the inevitable. This wife and mother from Atlanta had been coaxed, seduced and slowly manipulated into giving in completely, and now here she was with 2 guys from her son's team doing just what they liked with her body, and her son was even taking photographs of every lustful, sexual, shameful moment of her ideal! Did she want to stop? Like hell she did now.

'Oh my God, Mom, you are awesome...so fucking awesome,' moaned Junior as he took pictures of Randy's cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Behind her, Annie felt her soaking thong being tugged down her thighs and then Jake's hands were caressing her stunning ass cheeks. He was enjoying her skin, he was easing her knees apart on the carpet, and then he was shuffling into her body.

Annie felt the tip of Jake's cock touch her soaking cunt and, immediately, her back arched, jutting out like a welcoming gift. Click, click, click! Jake held her hips and pushed into her...'Oh my God, Mrs T, your body is like velvet...wowww!' He pushed some more and his cock disappeared into the dark depths. He almost came on the spot, but was able to hold back and began a gentle rhythm of fucking this hot MILF. Click, click, click. Now Annie was experiencing something totally new in her mature life. She was servicing two horny, thick cocks at the same time, Randy in her throat and Jake fucking her from behind.

Her mind was buzzing, her heart racing, her body being totally obedient. Junior put down the camera and just knelt by his Mom's side on the floor. He watched for a few moments, mesmerised at the horniness of watching his own mother being used and invaded in front of him. This would keep his cock hard until he was 50, just thinking about these events as he lay in bed each night. His hand snaked out and he cupped one of Annie's swaying tits, gently holding it and plucking the nipple, as though reassuring her that everything was OK.

'Jeeezus, Mom, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist these guys. You look fabulous...I told you Jake wanted to fuck you and lick you all over...wowwwww, Mom, just don't stop, just don't stop, Mom!' and he was so excited at feeling his Mom as she was fucked, that he slid his own shorts down and began to rub at his already throbbing cock.

Annie looked round at her son, saw his weapon in his hand, and reached out her own hand to hold him. Now Annie had Randy in her mouth and Junior in her hand...and she was still taking a deep length from Jake as he continued to fuck her doggie-style.

'Oh God, Junior...I feel so good, ummmm...but this is what you have turned me into...am I such a bad Mom, Junior...oh God, let me suck you, babe,' and her hand reached down and she guided her son into her mouth now. Annie had all three cocks now, alternating between Randy and Junior in her mouth, and Jake still hammering away at her cunt. There was no speaking for a few moments as each person just enjoyed what was happening to them.

For the next 30 minutes to an hour, the earth certainly moved for Annie. Over the past few weeks, she had succumbed to Junior's every idea, protesting meekly and allowing him to photograph her when they were on their own. This had led to him fucking her in the seclusion of their own private world, and then a few weeks later, Annie let her son do it all over again. Only this time, in the heat of passion, she had condoned her pictures being shown to his buddies. Bit by bit, this had led to this evening, and now here she was with three cocks gratifying her insatiable, submissive body. It had been a master plan, and Annie had walked right into it like a mouse being baited by a bit of cheese...but now she was here, Annie was sure enjoying her bit of cheese.

'Ohhhhhh, ummmmmm...oh you guys, Chriiiist...don't stop, please don't stop...ahhhhhhhh...harder Jake, harder!' Randy and Junior were jacking their cocks between having them sucked, and Jake was bucking and thrusting at Annie's cunt, holding her hips and really pulling her in with each stroke. There was no longer any shame with her now...she just wanted it in the worst possible way!

Quickly, Junior moved up onto the sofa, next to Randy, and they both played softly in the blonde hair as they guided Annie's mouth onto their cocks alternately. Her head was bobbing gleefully up and down as she fed on the thick tools, opening her throat to show each boy what a blow job really was.

'Uummm...ugghhh...sluuuurp,' and Annie had learnt over the years to enjoy a cock in her mouth for as long as was necessary. Now she was enjoying two! She was spurred on by the thickness and staying power of Jake fucking her from behind, and she could feel her juices sliding gently onto her inner thighs. Then Randy looked up at Jake.

'Come on, Jake, man, I want a piece of Mrs T's hot cunt now...move over, Buddy!' and he moved round while Jake took his place on the sofa. Annie felt her body being filled once more, with just as much thickness in the new cock. Only this time, Randy gently swept her blonde hair back into a ponytail, held it tightly, and began to use it as reins as he lunged into the appreciative cunt. She was being ridden just like a bucking pony.

'Oh Godddddd...oh my God...I never thought fucking could be so g...jeeeeezus...that's so good inside me...please, pleeeeeeeeease,' and then Jake held the side of her head and began slapping his cock onto her cheeks.

'You're good, babe,' he smiled at her. 'You're very good...and you like your son's cock as well, don't you, Mrs T?' Was this a rhetorical question? He ran his cock up and down her cheeks, across her eyes, and Annie just knelt with her mouth open, hoping to get another cock to suck. 'Say it, Annie, go on, say it...you like nice big cocks...and you like Junior's cock as well,' and he suddenly held her nose and thrust his prick down into her open mouth.

Terrible thoughts ran briefly through Annie's mind, but they were soon gone and she didn't care any more. She just wanted more of what she was getting.

'Say it, Mrs T...you want more of these young cocks...and Junior's cock!' and he let go of her nose.

'Oh God, yes, ...yes, I love your young cocks...I love your cock, I want Randy's cock, and I love Junior's cock...now just do me hard, for God's sake!' By now, Randy was thrashing harder than ever into Annie's cunt and he had let go of her hair and was holding her wonderful tits under her body. His excitement was growing.

'Oh, Christ, Mrs T...I'm going to...I'm going to do it, Mrs T...I'm...geeeeeee,' and Annie suddenly felt the first spurt of Randy's cum fire into her body. He seemed to have loads of it stored in his young body, and Annie felt the hot liquid almost flooding her as the cock just stayed deep inside her, firing time and time again until Randy just held her hips until he was completely spent.

Annie went on caressing and sucking Jake and her son, even though her body had taken its first lot of spunk deep inside her. She had almost reached her own climax at that point and wanted the feelings to continue as soon as possible. But she was to have no say in the matter as Jake spoke again.

'Go on, Junior...go give your mama your thick length...that's what you want, isn't it, Annie,' and he held her head up so she had to look at him straight in the eyes. 'That's what you want, isn't it, Mrs T?' and he just played with his hard cock all over her face again, teasing her, as her pleading eyes almost told him the answer.

'Yes, yes...oh my God, Jake...you know I just want to cummm, you teasing ass-hole...Junior, baby, do you want mama's body...that's what they want to hear, baby...so...oh, Jeeeeez...do it to mama, baby!' All the guys smiled as Annie had now admitted to the most cardinal sin, and Junior grinned and stroked his cock as he moved round behind his gorgeous Mom. Jake was not going to waste the moment.

As he watched Annie's son hold the cheeks of her ass and shuffle closer to her, Jake held Annie's hair tightly and fed his rampant cock back into her waiting mouth. He looked up at Randy who was relaxing in an armchair after his efforts.

'Get the camera, Randy...this is so hot, it's too good to miss. Isn't that right Mrs T?' he laughed, but all Annie could do was look up with flashing eyes because Jake kept her head tight over his cock and wouldn't let her up. Annie felt Junior slide into her soaking cunt, his prick mixing with Randy's cum as he began to fuck her. Annie soon forgot her worries again.

'Uggghhhhh...ummmm,' and her relentless moaning and gurgling started again. Being photographed being fucked by her son was just the latest humiliation to be heaped upon her, so what was the use protesting after all that had gone before. Her body was soon moving in rhythm with her son, feeling him filling her right to the depths, and her juices starting to rise once more.

She saw the flashes from the camera as Randy was clicking away at her ass, getting Junior's frantic weapon as it plunged back and forth into his Mom from behind. By now, Jake was holding her face tightly on both cheeks, fucking her face wonderfully, pushing as deep as he could go, and Annie just had to open her throat and feel the young penis service her.

Both cocks were slamming into Annie's body now, one at each end, and Randy was moving all round as he click, click, clicked. The groans from her mouth were still of genuine appreciation, and they seemed to be coming faster and faster as her own body lost control. Then suddenly, Jake grabbed her hair and released his cock from her mouth.

'Quick, Randy...take some here, now...oh my God,' and he jacked his cock frantically as he pulled on the blonde hair, holding her face only a couple of inches from his upright cock. Click. Annie poked her tongue out, waiting.

The first wad of cum hit her top lip and the second splashed on her waiting tongue. She swallowed quickly but the cum on her lip dribbled down to her mouth. More fired onto her cheek and Jake just held her close as more and more sprayed across Annie's face. Click, click, click, and Randy was taking as many pictures as possible, getting the white liquid sticking to her forehead and sliding onto the dark mascara on her eye-lid. Her face was a beautiful picture...in fact it was quite a lot of pictures!

Slowly, Jake subsided, his body relaxing and letting go of the blonde hair, but Junior was still holding his Mom's hips and banging away inside her cunt. When Randy had taken enough pictures of Annie's face, he took a few of her whole body from the front, showing her face and also Junior at her rear, thrusting his hips against his Mom's ass. These pictures, along with all the others, would be dynamite. Then he went and took some more of Junior's cock going back and forth, faster and faster.

Eventually, Randy and Jake sat back on the sofa, basking in their wonderful conquest, and watched their buddy and his Mom get more and more vocal and physical.

'Oh God, baby...ahhhhhhhh...that's soooo good...don't stop, baby...don't for Jeeeeeeeezus sake stop, Junior!'

'He's a good fuck, Mrs T, isn't he?' encouraged Jake. 'Your big son can sure fuck his Momma, well. Harder, Junior, go on buddy...fuck your Momma real good.' Junior didn't need telling as he went at her like a demented stallion. He was grasping her hips, and her body was having difficulty staying on all fours as she was thrust forward with each lunge.

'Come on, baby, my baby...fuck mamma harder...I'm nearly there, baby...oh, Chriiiiisttttt...uhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh...yes, yes, yeeeeeeeeees!' and Annie was sucking in breath, her tits jiggling under her while her feelings were reaching the climax. Junior was nearly there himself. It only lasted a few more seconds, and then Annie first, and then Junior, closed their eyes as their bodies went into spasms.

Annie almost screamed her pleasure as the orgasm shot round her body, the culmination of incessant sexual lust for nearly an hour. She felt it in her toes and finger tips, and she felt her son firing his cum into her cunt. Oh God, oh my God, and she held her position and just enjoyed the feelings of Junior's pent up cum filling her throbbing cunt. Her body shivered and shook, and it all seemed to be a wonderful dream, and then she felt Junior stroke her back lovingly as he gently slid from her body.

There was total silence for a few moments as all four participants took in the enormity and the repercussions of the evenings activities. Cum was still on Annie's face but her mind was flashing to where her reputation was now. Christ, could she ever show her face in public again...all those photographs, the other guys and how they would see her. As she lay on the floor, on her stomach, her body was enjoying the after glow of being fucked by three wonderful cocks, but her mind was elsewhere.

She thought of photographs on the net, she thought of loose tongues at the college and the baseball team...oh my God...what the hell does she do now? She had to say something, now her mind was quickly returning to the cold light of day.

'Look, you guys. That was the greatest...and I loved every moment, you wicked bastards...but you have to promise me that it goes nowhere else but between these four walls. If it ever gets out what has happened, and that includes any of the pictures, well...you know it could be the finish of... you know, you have to promise, guys!' She was almost pleading now.

'Calm down, Mrs T, calm down,' smiled Jake as all three young men took in the naked body on the floor. 'Nobody here is going to say anything to anyone, are we guys. It will all stay just between the four of us, Mrs T,' and there was a welcoming pause and Annie almost breathed a sigh of relief. Jake went on.

'Of course, Mrs T, it will be our little secret, just between the four of us, and as long as you keep us happy whenever we call you, then there will be nothing to worry about at all...after all, you are the greatest MILF, and none of us wants to see it go to waste!' Annie looked up in shock!

'You bastard, Jake. Am I hearing this right? Whenever you guys feel you want to play with me, or whatever you'd like to call it, I just have to give in and pander to your wishes...you little shit!'

The conversation went on for only a few more minutes, but it was plain that Annie was now their plaything. Did she have any options, would she be able to say no, what could she do...did she want to do anything else? God almighty, an innocent evening out with her son had led the blonde wife and mother into being a regular MILF for her son and three of his buddies.

As the young men put back on their clothes, they grinned and said goodbye, and then Junior was driving them back to get their cars at the baseball ground. Annie sobbed gently to herself, still naked on the lounge floor, weighing up the fact that perhaps her life would never be the same again...but, after all, she was the hottest MILF and shouldn't she be proud of it? Only time would tell!!

*****

(if you think this story deserves a further chapter (or 2) please comment and let me know. Thanks, Rockycoveboy)