All Comments on 'Showing His Mother Off Pt. 04'

by rockycoveboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong country

Some details...

If the boys are still in high school or college, they don't have baseball games on Sundays.

The dad is a "lorry driver"? Sorry, in America he would be a long haul trucker or semi-driver.

I see the author is from the UK.

If you don't know about the country you are setting your story in, set the story in your own. Less things to get wrong. So stay in the U.K., and make it a football team (soccer in the U.S.) and you'll be better off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need another Chapter

Anne should now be a total sub to only her son Junior.

That would make for a great new start for the both of them.

Tom the father thinking he taught his wife a life lesson but Anne only follows Juniors orders/requests/demands.

Truly hope you continue the exploits of Anne the MILF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uneducated

Your ideas of sex has no respect in it at all. You make humans have less respect than the animals. You must be one uneducated individual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: Wrong country

There's also referring to baseball matches, not baseball games. As far as I know, cricket uses the term matches, so this reads as if rockycoveboy did replace all of baseball for cricket, but left every other British reference intact.

Haxaw11Haxaw11over 4 years ago
No class

Seems Dad has all the class of a Lorry/ Truck ? Driver....not good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mistake of a chapter

Including this sorry father character was a mistake for the overall narrative. He only dilutes junior’s control over his mother and doesn’t provide anything new to the story. Could have had a solid blackmail tale with junior and his teammates vying for power over the mother. But that seems lost now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome, batter up!

Please continue the story.

Ideas....

1) Have mom on all fours on a "lazy Suzan," and have her lay there as she is turned. The entire team can take their turn with her.

2) Introduce moms college roommate who was very active in the day, and have her take on the team as well.

3) Introduce the cheerleading squad to this and turn the next event into an orgy

FXBradshawFXBradshawover 4 years ago
Fine finish...?

Loved it. Dispite a lot of ignorant swipes from "Anonymous" readers (who really shouldn't be reading any pornography, let alone that of an incestuous nature's), I think it was a jolly good read. Watch those trans-Atlantic linguistic SNAFUs and I expect more outstanding stories in future. BTW, this story could end right now and that would work for me, though, if it were to continue, I would definitely enjoy reading Annie's further adventures.

alexa_ciaraalexa_ciaraalmost 4 years ago
Great read!

What a great read. Well put together, exciting and the fun kept cumming. Hope there’s a chance of more...maybe one of the other mum’s gets some of the action alongside her. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockycoveboy@rockycoveboy
This is the original NewForester who wrote all those stories quite a few years ago. They seemed quite popular at the time, and I received some wonderful Feedback, and I apologise if I didn't reply to Your particular comments. Because of this, I have decided to re-publish some ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES