Showing His Mother Off Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the moment came, and it came from Jake. Annie was slowly moved forward on the floor, her head being pushed down until she knew she had to put her hands on the floor. Jake's hand stroked her ass gently and eased her knees apart. She was in the doggie position and Jake shuffled up behind her, his cock still rampant from all the gobbling it had been given. Hands went under Annie's body, grabbing the swaying tits, one hand stroked her blonde hair...and then she felt the big cock nudging between her legs.

Jake held her waist and then pushed in... 'Oh Jesus', Annie moaned. 'Ummm, yes, oh my God!' He was able to thrust deep inside her body, so wet was her vagina, and off he went, bang, bang, bang! Annie was getting her first fucking of the night and now she had given up all pretence of being a good wife and a church going woman. If this was the best 40th birthday present she was going to get, then bring it on!

As she groaned and moaned at a big cock deep inside her, her body being held tightly, Chuck knelt in front of her face and offered up his big, black cock. It was more of a command as he held her face and slapped it across her lips, but Annie willingly opened her mouth and used one of her hands to guide the weapon in.

'That's it, baby,' laughed Chuck. 'Suck it hard and deep into your throat...show the camera what a good MILF cock-sucker you are!' The rhythm soon took over with Jake fucking the blonde bitch from behind while Chuck held her head and firmly fucked her open mouth. Wow! Her body moved beautifully back and forwards with each breast being caressed and squeezed from underneath.

Tommy, with the video, had to move quickly around his wife to get this double action on film. He zoomed into her rear to see Jake's cock pounding at the open cunt, and then he closed in on Chuck's cock as it slid deep into Annie's mouth. The size of the black cock was pushing Annie's cheeks to the limit and, because he was holding her head firmly, Chuck was trying to get his tool as far into her throat as he could. He didn't care that she might be gagging, he just wanted to give her the whole length of his cock right inside her mouth.

The feelings of Jake's cock pounding her cunt took away some of the aching of the thick cock pushing deeply into her gullet, and Annie just kept opening her mouth as wide as possible and tried to get used to the huge cock in her throat.

Then she felt a finger return to her anus, even though Jake was still doggy fucking her. It was Tex who had taken his chance and once his finger had opened Annie's ass, he began to enjoy the feelings inside this gorgeous woman's body. He pushed in deeply and then eased out, and then he pushed in and waggled his finger inside the delicious ass. He pulled the rim to one side and then he pulled the other side...Annie had a great ass with wonderful cheeks and she knew right then that there was to be nothing off limits this evening!

Then Tommy spoke gently...he wanted to see his ultimate fantasy.

'Ok, you young men. I want to see my wife sealed right off. You look fuckin' great, baby, and you know you'll love being pushed right to the limits, don't you?'

Annie's eyes blazed with fury...she knew exactly what her husband wanted, and she knew that these rampant young men would also know what he meant. Oh God! It had never happened to her in her life...oh fuck!'

It was Chuck who slipped his cock from Annie's mouth and lay on his back. When he was comfortable he grabbed the birthday girl.

'Get on, baby. Feel this big cock in your pussy now,' and he held Annie's waist and gently pulled her down over his body, her legs opening to straddle him. He guided his cock safely into her sopping cunt and Annie groaned with satisfaction as she felt the big cock fill her cunt to the limit. Immediately, Randy's cock was thrust at her mouth and Annie, as if automatically, just opened her mouth and began to suck and slurp. Who was going to seal her completely?

Tex, who had spent time already exploring the superb ass, moved behind the writhing body before anybody else could volunteer. He moved between the open legs of Chuck who was already busy humping Annie up and down onto his cock, and then Tex shuffled forward inch by inch. His finger went back to the hard but wet anus, and then he aimed his cock at the opening hole. He held the cheek of Annie's ass and edged his cock against her body and pushed.

'Ahhh...Jesus!' She let out a stifled scream as Tex slid into her hole but then he pushed some more and he was inside her. He slipped an arm around her waist and pulled again and his cock inched into her ass-hole. Oh God! She tried to moan but Randy's cock in her mouth blotted out most of the noise, but now all positions had been taken up to give Annie a good fucking, as well as being firmly 'sealed.'

Now she had no say in what was happening because each man was holding her tightly. Chuck held her waist and just kept pulling her body down onto his rampant cock, Randy held her head tightly while he fucked her mouth and Tex, at her rear, was holding her round her stomach while he gently but firmly began to fuck Annie deeply in her ass.

A slow rhythm began again, using the superb, sexy, hot body as a plaything or perhaps just a fuck-toy. Annie was trying to breathe heavily as her body was manoeuvred about and, of course, her tits were heaving up and down with the effort.

Tommy, behind the camera, was going frantic, trying to play with his own cock while making sure that the camera was getting all the action surrounding his wife.

'That's it, you sexy little slut,' he moaned. 'I knew you'd like having all these cocks to play with...you've done it before, haven't you? Well, you just keep going baby, because this is just giving me the greatest thrills in the world...to see my innocent little wife, who would never have butter melt in her mouth, moan and sigh at having three young cocks fill all her holes at the same time. It's not going to stop, my baby, until you are screaming with ecstasy.'

Those not fucking Annie had their hands under her body, playing with the heaving breasts, or they were lining up to fuck her mouth. Randy gave way to Jake to keep her mouth occupied while the cocks of Chuck and Tex were still sliding up and down and back and forth into her cunt and ass-hole respectively.

Behind the camera, Tommy's cock was as hard as hell. He never thought he would see this day and he just wanted it to go on all night. To see his wife at last give in and allow herself to be used and enjoyed sexually was his one-time fantasy and here it was happening before his eyes. And the best thing (or was it the worst), Annie was enjoying performing in front of her husband and couldn't seem to get enough!

Inside her body, she could feel the two cocks sliding in and out, only the thin membrane of skin separating the two weapons as they hammered into the appreciative woman. All this time, Junior had been watching his mother undergo a sexual rampage and his cock also was champing at the bit for some action. Dare he do it, in front of his father...or did his father know the score and would absolutely condone seeing his son take over the control of his mother? Junior was about to find out.

Sexual lust took over from sense for Junior and he tapped Jake's shoulder to indicate it was his turn. Jake reluctantly slipped from Annie's mouth and then she saw her own son waving his cock in her face...what should she do? What could she do?

'Oh Junior...oh my God,' she moaned, but the feelings from the cocks in her cunt and up her ass cast all doubts aside and her hand went out to grasp her son. He easily slipped between her lips and the mental crisis disappeared as Junior began to fuck his Mom's mouth with excited strokes.

'Jesus, Junior,' laughed Tommy from behind the video. 'That's my boy,' and he zoomed into to take the taboo film of son fucking mother's mouth. The other two in her body were still hammering away at her cunt and ass and there seemed no let-up. Hands still explored her breasts, her tummy, her ass and anywhere there was a piece of naked skin, and Annie's body was going up and down like a wet rag doll being tormented by a young child.

What else could all these young men do to the hot, sexually excited mother? There was one more thing that Tommy wanted to see!!

'Ok, young men. Let the lady up now. I know the sexy bitch would love it if you let her sit on a chair now, facing the camera. Ok, baby, just sit on the chair and smile at the camera'.

Perhaps disappointingly for Annie, the cocks slid out of her body and she was helped onto a chair facing the camera in Tommy's hand. She was again breathing heavily and her wonderful breasts were lifting and falling in time with her breaths. Oh, God, what did her husband want her to do now?

'Open your legs, bitch,' Tommy ordered and Annie eased her legs apart with her skirt still bunched round her waist. Her breasts stood out like mountain peaks with nipples that were rigid and hard. Tommy carried on. 'Ok guys, I think it only fair, now that you've fucked her and sealed her, that the lady gives you what you want. She is going to suck the life out of you now, aren't you, baby, so that I can see that each young man has been satisfied.'

'Christ, Tommy,' Annie began to protest, 'you want me to let them...' But Tommy wouldn't let her carry on.

'Just do it, bitch. Not much to ask is it, babe...after all they've been very obliging to you. Keep your legs open and just smile. Do it!'

Jake went to the sitting lady first and ran his hand though her blonde hair. His hard cock nudged her face and Annie just opened her mouth and guided Jake in. All the cocks remained hard from the previous enjoyment and now the young men just stroked them as they looked at the vision of sexual beauty sitting on the chair. If they were going to fuck her mouth again, it wasn't going to take them long!

Annie looked up into Jake's eyes as she sucked and slurped on his big weapon in her mouth. Tommy was up close with the video too and, as Annie ran Jake's cock back and forth into her mouth, her hand eased down between her open legs and began to caress her aching cunt.

This was so satisfying for Tommy...the ultimate degradation of his cheating wife...but also the thrill of seeing her be sexually controlled and explored by a group of young men. He had filmed her being stripped and fucked by at least 3 cocks at once, and now he watched her playing between her legs while the baseball players began to fill her mouth one by one.

Annie held Jake's cock while he pushed back and forth into her throat, his hand holding her blonde head, making sure he filled her mouth with each thrust. He had understood what Tommy had meant when he said 'suck the life out of you,' but he heard the voice again.

'Take it out, Jake, just take it out and do it,' repeated Tommy, and he moved closer with the video. Jake was almost there! Annie's eyes were filled with fright and abhorrence as she knew exactly what Tommy wanted to happen for the camera. Oh my God!

Still holding on to Annie's head, Jake eased his cock from her mouth while he continued to stroke himself. He was only an inch or so from Annie's face and then it suddenly happened. The first ejaculation hit Annie's cheek and almost stuck to her skin before gently sliding down. Then another one hit her above the eye and then on the chin. Tommy filmed every moment and then Jake had finished. He was drained and stood back and admired his 'art work.'

Randy quickly moved Jake aside and began the process again. Annie's fingers were by now deep inside her cunt and the thrills emanating from between her legs had made the prospect of taking some more loads of 'cum' a little easier to contemplate.

Randy started to fuck Annie's mouth with enthusiasm, also holding her head to keep her firmly under control. He inched forward to get deep within her throat but it was only 30 seconds or so before Annie sensed it was going to happen again. The cock slipped from her mouth, Randy pulled her closer and the first rope of thick, white cum fired into her blonde hair, then more onto her forehead. More slid down the cheeks of her face and then Randy, too, was spent and as he smiled at the wife and mother on the chair, he eased away and let go of her head.

Tex moved in to take his place as Tommy smiled from behind the camera.

'Good girl, baby. I know you're a good cock-sucker, and now I know you can take more than one at once...you look good, bitch...but there's more to come, isn't there, baby.'

Annie ignored her husband's remarks and concentrated on Tex's thick cock about to slide between her lips. Her hand was still in between her legs and she was at a constant pinnacle, wanting so badly to come to a shattering climax herself. Her skirt was round her waist and her fingers moved like pistons as she took Tex deep into her mouth.

Tex did the same as the others and spewed his cum across her pretty face and then Chuck took his place and slammed his manhood into Annie's mouth. His effort was all over inside a minute and Annie was left with more creamy liquid dripping down her face.

Tommy was ecstatic behind the video camera as this episode was the culmination of his fantasies...to see his wife fucked by a group of young men and then to see her take their youthful seed all across her face...but that just left Junior! Tommy knew exactly how he wanted his son to finish the evening off...and he knew his wife was in such an exhilarated state that she just wouldn't be able to refuse.

'Junior,' called out Tommy. 'You're going to finish your mother off, aren't you son?' Junior gave a sheepish grin but he was so high now, that he wasn't going to turn down what his father was hinting at. His father carried on.

'Turn the chair round and lean the sexy bitch over it, facing me and the camera.'

'No, no, you can't, you cruel bastard. What if...,' protested Annie.

'What if nothing,' laughed Tommy. 'Just do it,...and make sure you keep looking at the camera, you sweet little cock-fucker.'

Junior turned the chair round and moved his mother's body over it so that her hands were down on the seat of the chair. He grabbed her naked waste and stroked her wonderful ass, and then looked at his father.

'Go on, son. I know what's been going on, you know I do, and I'm sure that you've had your fair share with all the other guys. Just enjoy it, Junior...but I want to see it all, so just keep your mother's head up, facing me.'

Junior's cock was hard as a rock from all the other activities and he played with his mother's thighs and ass and rubbed his cock against her legs and bottom.

'Oh Junior,' moaned his Mom, 'this is so wrong and...oh God!' but they all knew it was too late...Junior was going to do it, if only to placate his father...and enjoy his mother.

Annie felt her son's cock slide into her soaking cunt...straight in to her depths.

'Ahhhhhhhhhh...oh God, Junior, that feels so good!' She had forgotten herself and had forgotten all the audience. She only had feelings for the big cock deep inside her body. Junior grabbed her blonde hair to keep her head up and looking at the camera.

He started to fuck her in earnest, holding her hips and banging deeply into his mother. Annie was looking directly into the camera while the wads of cum either dripped down her cheeks and onto the chair, or dried onto her face.

Junior really got into the spirit of the evening, holding Annie tightly and slamming against her delectable ass as his cock felt the depths of his mother's womb! He pulled her blonde head up occasionally when Annie sagged a little, and he could hear her moan and sigh with pleasure as the taboo fucking went on.

'You're really good, baby,' laughed Tommy, as his camera followed the action all around his wife's body. 'I knew you'd want your son to fuck you...it wouldn't be the same without him, would it?'

'Oh, God, you're a real bastard, Tommy...Jesus, just don't stop Junior, just, just...oh Christ, fuck me harder, baby...ahhhhhhh!'

Junior felt so energetic that he wanted to slam his cock as far up into Annie as he could get, so he lifted her legs and held them either side of his body, with her hands still on the seat of the chair in front.

He was still deeply inside her and now hammered each stroke into her body. The other young men were now cheering and cat-calling as they watched the sexy, hot mother, her tits hanging down as her son held her tightly.

By now, Annie had cast all cares aside and almost grunted and screamed as Junior pulled her body into him as he continued to fuck her.

'Junior...Junior...oh God, I can feel you right inside me, almost splitting me in half...geeeeeeeeee, ahhhhhhh...that's it, Junior...do it to me, baby...!!'

'Keep looking at the camera, my sexy bitch,' called out Tommy. Junior pulled her head up again as he continued to fuck his excited MILF. She faced the camera but now her eyes closed as she concentrated on the feelings welling up inside her body.

'I'm nearly there, Junior...ummmm...you're making me do it, baby. Just a little harder...harder, baby...yeeeeeeees...oh God...aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. I'm there, you big brute...you've made me cummm, baby,' and her body almost ceased up, the wonderful thrill of climaxing sending shattering feelings all round her body, reaching her finger tips and her toes.

Right at that moment, she didn't care if she was being watched by the other baseball players, and she didn't care if her husband was filming every single movement...she had reached a shattering climax and she didn't give a fuck who was there and who knew. She was totally spent...and satisfied!!

While all this was happening, Junior had reached his own climax, and with one final stroke he had fired his pent up cum deep into his mother's cunt. It was so hot he seemed to go on for minutes, but eventually it was over and he just held her legs tightly as he came down from this fantastic crescendo.

After a few seconds of getting their breath back, Junior eased his mother's legs down onto the floor and he slipped from her body. Annie just leant against the back of the chair and tried to get her breathing back to normal. She had certainly been taken on a helter-skelter of a sexual marathon, totally unexpected, but wonderfully exhilarating, but she couldn't bring herself to look at anyone. The embarrassment would probably stay with her for weeks, months, if not forever.

Her husband stopped the video camera and he knew he would guard the contents with his life. It was a film that would keep him satisfied until his dyeing day.

With a deathly hush over the room, it was Tommy who closed the proceedings.

'That's it for tonight, men. I think you've had your fun, but the party's over.' Annie didn't wait to say good night and quickly walked to the lounge door and was gone to have a long shower and then try to sleep. The visitors all looked embarrassed as they said good night to Junior and his father and disappeared to go home, and then it was just Junior and his father left in the room.

'We don't need to talk about this tonight, son,' said Tommy. 'It might have taught your mother a lesson...it might not! I must say, though,' he grinned. 'We just might have found ourselves a new hobby!!'

Only time would tell!!