All Comments on 'Showing It All Ch. 03'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Only Four Stars This Time

This has been a really HOT story. I'm disappointed that you had to introduce anal sex into it.

Lancelot55Lancelot55about 14 years ago
Tom and Abi

I am really enjoying this story!! Please continue. I like where this is leading and I like your timing. Let things unfold at their own pace.

Ps. to the last commentator: if you don't have or want to use a condom anal sex is the closest to being in a ladies pussy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
no need for chapter 4

you have convinced us that you are more than capable of writing pointless nonsense.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aabout 14 years ago
Captured the essence

of the young mind. The wording was as it should be in a story of young people. Keep writing.

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
Would have given 5 stars but...

I would have given this story 5 stars but the anal sex was a real turn-off for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Different strokes for different folks.. gave it a 5 because of the anal sex.

Not to nitpick too much but "prone" is face down, "supine" is face up so the word you wanted for the shower scene is supine.

Great story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Five Stars

Adding the anal sex was a great touch ! Looking forward to the next chapter

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Great Story

Great Story - and I loved the addition of anal sex.

Looking forward to Chapter 5 ....with anticipation.

soooo hot!!

VBAlanVBAlanalmost 6 years ago
SIMPLY THE BEST BETWEEN BROTHER AND SISTER

LOVED THE ANAL

ForbiddenLover78ForbiddenLover78about 2 years ago

OK so I've learned something today. I was gonna comment that I found it unrealistic that a guy invited to an event by a Toyota main dealer and attended by execs from Japan would be showing up in a Lexus... then I checked myself (before I wrecked myself) and found that Lexus is actually part of Toyota, so I doff my cap to you, in recognition of your greater knowledge. Well done. I shall now go back to enjoying your story!

ForbiddenLover78ForbiddenLover78about 2 years ago

It's funny reading the comments from repressed prudes who come here to read a story about a brother and sister having sex, but for whom putting it in her bum is somehow a taboo too far! I think it was worked into the story well, especially as a way to get him inside her without risking pregnancy, which is a topic they've clearly already given some thought to.

I like how Tom keeps up the communication with Abi as well - checking in on whether she's sure about him unloading down her throat, for example, or picking up on the signals from her body and waiting for her to say "more". I'm sure there are plenty of guys that would just ignore all that and shove it in regardless, so props to the author for writing the character that way. He comes across as a caring and considerate lover, not some selfish jerk that just wants a box to put his tool in (so to speak).

I'm enjoying the story thus far, thanks! :D

Musicalcat2019Musicalcat201911 months ago

So erotic. Thank you. No holding back for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES