All Comments on 'Showing Myself Ch. 04'

by IndianaWoman

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
kayandsteve69kayandsteve69about 3 years ago

This is a wonderful story. We are now 68 and 64, but still sexually active. We love to read stories about exhibitionism and this one really feeds into our fantasies. It reminds us of a time we were at a fundraising dinner for our local symphony and Steve asked Kay to go to the restroom and bring him her panties. She discretely handed then to him and he put them in his sport coat pocket. She later got them back on a dirt road in the country after we engaged in oral sex.

topcattoponetopcattoponeabout 3 years ago

This has some elements of the 'away on business' tales that we often read, but it is told with humour and honesty. I love it. Are you kidding? Of course we want to hear more!

Slake77Slake77about 3 years ago

Great Story Indy, Can't wait to read the rest. I do hope you will right more. Cheers

MonsieurXMonsieurXabout 3 years ago

Nicely done. Hot story. You need not apologize for your writing style. This was better written than most stories I have read. Very clear and clean with no obvious errors. Keep writing!

barbianbarbianabout 3 years ago

Great and you can definitely in the future describe your performance. Please

darkside7darkside7about 3 years ago

Loved it! Please tell us more.

ManosHandsManosHandsabout 3 years ago

Great Job! Now I'll have to go back and read about your previous encounters, as well as keeping an eye out for your next ones.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 3 years ago

As if the Germany stories weren't hot enough, you've turned up the heat with this one. Can't wait to ready more about your exhibitionism.

IndianaWomanIndianaWomanabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hi, thank you for the nice words. It's exciting to write these things down again. I read it through again, and I did find a couple of typos. Sorry! It's so strange that you can read it ten times and not see the mistakes, but they are right there is front of me.

I am considering posting a pic in my profile, without my face obviously. I don't know how explicit it can be, but I'll look.

I started writing another chapter from the earlier times, and if I meet my new friend again, I'll follow up with a chapter from current times. Ok?

Not that I mean to tease, but I wanted to say that since I live alone now and can do what I want, I want you to know that from now on whenever you read my stories, while I was writing I was laying naked on my bed with my ipad the whole time. If that makes it more exciting for you, I'm glad.

Oh, and in retrospect, when I see the title of these chapters, I feel so dumb! "Showing Myself?" Really? That was the best I could come up with back then? lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was a perfect story! I loved it. So hot. You are a dream girl for sure. Please write more. I need to catch my breath now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow great story mor more more please

LeighKentLeighKentabout 3 years ago

I love your stories! Please continue.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 3 years ago

The best stories about women are written by women. Can’t wait for more of you.

HalfAsleepHalfAsleepabout 3 years ago

great story, can't wait to read more!

IndianaWomanIndianaWomanabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the nice comments. First, I want to tell you that I will be posting something from years ago that I started before my hiatus but never finished. That will be in a couple days. Then, after another trip to Chicago next week, I'll post something current. And yes, I will be seeing JIm, He is a really good guy.

Also, I greatly appreciate all of the emails and I love reading them, but please understand when I don't respond. If you read my stories carefully, you will notice it is most exciting for me when I am totally passive and just being watched, and don't even make eye contact. That turns me on so much! Emails are the same way, and if I responded, it would break that feeling that I'm being watched here. Make sense? Sorry!

Microbevel8Microbevel8about 3 years ago

I am SO glad you are back and writing. I missed your inventiveness and honest descriptions. You sum up the joy of being watched very well. And it’s good to know a fellow Hoosier has intense sexual cravings. Welcome back!

DDH3269DDH3269about 3 years ago

As a fellow Hoosier, it’s exciting to think that you might live around the corner. As a “favorite” author, this new story popped up in my profile when I thought you would never offer another story. What a treat it is to have you writing again from one of my favorite perspectives and environments. Welcome back, IndianaWoman. I will look forward to your next and imagine you live just around the corner. .

Microbevel8Microbevel8about 3 years ago

IndianaWoman, I get it. You keep writing and I’ll keep enjoying the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is such a fascinating story series, and I’m so glad you resumed writing of your experiences. I’m imagining you and Jim in a theatre, and Jim is holding your labia open for me to see your wetness while I stroke myself…

Eyesropen@protonmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just discovered you, and having read your first stories of exhibitionism in Europe, I would very much enjoy to read the conclusion/continuation concerning your young German acquaintance! Thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just found you and love your stories! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great series so far!

What a dummy your husband was. My wife and I are 59 and 60, respectively, married for 31 years, with two perfect, wonderful adult children. Your ex missed out on a great late adult life with you. Physical intimacy – along with the typical requisite personal and relationship attributes, such as faithfulness, shared purpose, etc. – really is the glue that keeps a marriage intact.

Me, I am a fan of Karezza – see “Cupid’s Poisoned Arrow” by Marnia Robinson -- and remain ‘continent,’ which ensures I am always enamored with and lusting for my wife. I think Karezza, which we began practicing nine years ago, saved our marriage. Funny how powerful those darn hormones and neurochemicals are.

Keep up the great work!

cumslowlycumslowlyover 1 year ago

Just love your stories. They are so believable. This latest is relevant to me as when I met my current wife, she was 48 and very frustrated. We spent several years having sex all over the place. I just could not satisfy her.

RoperTraceRoperTrace10 months ago

Your exhibitionist adventures are so hot. Thank you for sharing them. RoperTrace

watchingyoualwayswatchingyoualways4 months ago

Your memories of the European sex cinemas took me straight back to my times working in Switzerland and Germany. For a Brit from a conservative background, the antics in those places really opened my mind to a whole series of new adventures. Eventually settling in a high Alpine Swiss ski resort, I started a relationship with a beautiful young Swiss girl who showed me the joys of the town's naked wellness and sauna complex. She explained that these places weren't about sex at all. Despite this, on our third visit, after spending a couple of hours in the huge complex of saunas, stream rooms and relaxation areas, we went up to the rooftop jacuzzi just before closing time and joined a group of six old guys in the bubbling water. I told her repeatedly that all of the men were staring at her lithe young body, from her beautifully buoyant large breasts to her freshly waxed pussy. This little session ended up with sat on the side of the tub, legs spread wide as she masturbated to a huge trembling climax as the snow fell around us. As we left her embarrassment was lessened slightly by a round of applause from all the old guys. We fucked like rabbits in one of the double sized changing rooms to the sound of our previous audience retrieving their belongings for the lockers barely 2 feet away from us. Good times in a great place with a fantastic girl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndianaWoman@IndianaWoman
Have traveled a lot and have met a lot of nice people. Hopefully my experiences encourage others to open up and have fun.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES