Showing Myself Pt. 04

Story Info
18 year old tomboy discovers that she likes showing herself.
11.5k words
4.67
12.8k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showing Myself

by Vanessa Evans

Part 4

It was late morning when I woke up to the sounds of daddy returning from the weekly supermarket run. When I sleepily walked into the kitchen daddy said,

"Good morning princess, good night was it? I see that most of the paint has gone was it like that last night?"

"Towards the end, yes daddy, but that was part of my plan, I wanted some of the teachers to see me and know that I was naked."

"You, my girl, are going to get into trouble if you're not careful."

"I know daddy, but I've got these urges, I just can't help myself."

"Each time you get an urge try to just think for a couple of seconds before acting."

"I will daddy. You should have waited for me to go to the supermarket with you."

"Would you have wanted to go like that?"

"Yes, but I would have put something on just so that I wouldn't get thrown out."

"Yes, it's one thing going without clothes in a small village like this but in the city there are way too many narrow minded prudes who will complain about anything that doesn't fit in with their ideas of what is right."

"I'll be careful daddy."

"Good, so are you going to help me put this lot in the cupboards?"

We put everything away then dad told me that he had to go and see a man about getting a job done on his Land Rover.

"I could have helped you with that daddy, you know that I like helping you fix cars."

"I know Lea, but this isn't some thing that you or I could do. I'll only be a few hours, besides, you need to have a lazy day Ben will work you hard in the pub tonight and you have to get your uniform clean and ready to work in."

I giggled a little then replied,

"Would you like to help me scrub my uniform daddy?"

"I would love to but no Lea, I'm sure that you can manage."

Daddy went out and I got myself some breakfast then phoned Seth and Noah to see if they'd emerged from their pits yet. Noah hadn't and his mum told me that she'd tell him to come round when he did emerge. Seth was up and he said that he'd be right round. I went and cleaned my teeth then took everything else that I'd need for my bathroom routine to the outside shower.

"Morning Lea." Seth said when he came round the corner.

"Hey," I replied, "I was just about to scrub the rest of this paint off. Wanna give me a hand?"

Seth did, the scrubbing brush was a bit rough on my skin and it left red patches on my tits and pubes but it worked and I ended up without any trace of the bikini.

I was just starting to get my razor out when Seth suggested that I leave the shaving until when I was getting ready to go to work. That sounded like a sensible idea so I dried myself, hung the towel on the line then told Seth to come to me.

"I wanna try something mate." I said as I got on my back on the grass, lifted my legs right up and over, grabbed my ankles and pushed then as far apart as my arms would go.

"Fuck me." Was all I said and within seconds Seth's cock was going in and out, deep into my pussy, his hairy pubes tickling my clit and his balls banging against my butt.

"When you fuck me from different angles it feels different inside me. I know that it sounds stupid but it feels like you are going deeper inside me."

"That's impossible," Seth replied, "I bottom out every time that I fuck you."

"That's why I said it was stupid. I'm gonna cum soon if you keep doing that to me."

"Me too."

About 4 more thrusts later we both orgasmed then Seth collapsed beside me. I let go of my ankles and my legs fell to the ground. After a few minutes silence I asked,

"So are you going to shave that horrible hair off your pubes Seth?"

"Yeah, I've read that being bald feels better when you fuck."

"So when are you going to do it?"

"I dunno, sometime."

"How about right now, I'll do it for you."

"What!?"

"You're not a wimp are you?"

"No."

"Well get naked and come over to the shower."

Twenty minutes later I'd trimmed then shaved his pubes, cock and balls. It would have taken less time but he got hard again and I kept wanking him a bit until he finally shot his second load of the day all over my chest.

"It's supposed to make your tits grow Lea." Seth said.

"I don't want them to grow any bigger, besides I don't believe that crap; but you can rub it all over my tits if you want."

He did want and he did do it and it got my nipples and pussy tingling again.

"We need something to do to stop me thinking about my pussy all day otherwise I'll be too knackered to work tonight." I said

"How about we cut that grass at my house, my mum keeps going on at me to do it." Seth suggested.

"Okay, but we cut the grass here first, that will please my dad."

"You're not in his bad books are you Lea?"

"No."

"Well he hasn't spanked you the only red marks on your butt are from where I scrubbed you, and they're fading already."

"No, no, he just told me to be careful going places like this, says he doesn't want to have to bail me out of jail."

"He's right, you should confine your little adventures to around here. No one in the village will complain about you in your birthday suit, but if me or Noah were to wander around naked someone might complain."

"Yeah, it's stupid, I guess that it's because your sex bit are on the outside whereas mine are on the inside. If I get all aroused no one can tell but if you do you give people a bigger handle to hold on to."

"I'm sure that you're right Lea although I don't want to go putting my junk on display for everyone to see, unlike you Lea."

"Yeah, I don't know why I've started to want to do that and I'm sure that I'll stop someday but until then."

"Until then what?" Noah asked as he appeared round the corner.

"Lea was just saying that she doesn't know why she wants to be naked all the time."

"So that we can fuck her stupid."

"Apart from that, hey mate, we've decided to cut the grass for our parents."

"What? All 3 houses?" Noah asked.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?"

"No, and I guess that it will get my dad off my back. Besides, it will give him a preview of Lea walking around like that, he hasn't seen you yet."

"He must have seen me when I was a little kid."

"Yes but you look quite a bit different now Lea."

"True. Okay, let's get started."

It wasn't exactly hard work especially as we took it in turns to push the mower and emptying the collection box and before long we were walking over to Seth's house. When Seth told his mum what we were going to do she told us that she's bring us some drinks out in a bit. She also told me to be careful and not have any accidents adding that Seth's dad didn't want to see me covered in band aids at the pub later.

"Did you tell your mum and dad about the pub?" I later asked Seth.

"Nope Lea, but you know that everyone knows everything about everyone in the village"

.

"I wonder if they know what we did when we got out of the limo last night." I asked.

Seth's mum waited until we were over half done before she brought the drinks out then she sat on the grass talking whilst we all drank.

"You know Lea, me and Seth's dad used to have fun like you're doing when we were your age."

"Mum, we don't want to know, too much information." Seth said.

"So you used to run around with no clothes on as well?" I asked.

"Oh yes but we never used to shave our pubes, it wasn't the done thing then but I'm pleased that society has cottoned on to that one, it's just a shame that you can't go everywhere like that. It's so much more liberating, more empowering, I bet that those 2 do everything that you ask them to do, a girl's naked body is a powerful thing."

"Yes they do."

"Well you make the most of this summer break Lea, it may be the last totally free time that you have."

"I intend to, starting with tonight."

"I bet that you're looking forward to all those men looking at you?"

"I certainly am."

"Well I'm sure that you'll get dozens of men wanting to buy you a drink. A little tip for you Lea, thank them for it and tell them that you'll have it when you've finished the one that you already have then take the cost of the drink as a tip. Don't try to drink them all, you'll just get drunk and won't enjoy yourself as much."

"Thank you for that."

"Ben might tell you the same but I've beaten him to it. Just pretend that you didn't know. It's surprising what holding back and letting men tell you things that you already know can get you. Let men think that they are in control when you and I know different."

"I don't know that it works with all men, my dad won't do what I want him to."

"That's because he knows you too well, you might think that you know these 2 very well, but believe me they'll surprise you at times, men are strange creatures."

"Yeah, but they like looking at my naked body."

"Bloody hell Lea, any sane person, male or female would like to look at your body, it's as perfect as any of those rich models. Probably better because a lot of them have unmanageable tits."

"Why thank you."

I turned to look how Noah and Seth were getting on and was pleased to see that they were about done.

"Come on guys," I said, "We've got two more lawns to cut."

"You mean Noah and I have Lea." Seth said, "you're getting so bossy lately."

"Yeah, but look at the benefits." I said which shut him up.

Noah's parents weren't at home and we (Noah and Seth) got the lawns cut in no time then we started walking through the village. At the shop Seth asked if anyone was getting an ice cream.

"I'd love one but.... " I replied.

"Bloody hell Lea, you've got to find a way of carrying money, you'll bankrupt me." Seth said.

"I could put it up my hole but that would mean that you can't get your cocks in there. Anyway, you'll have some money coming in when we start working at Ted's farm."

"True, and I suppose a few ice creams is a fair price to pay for all the fucks that you're giving me."

"Are you saying that I'm a prostitute Seth?"

"Noooo. Lea, I will happily buy you any amount of ice creams even if you won't let me fuck you ever again."

"Thanks Seth but you can still fuck me whenever you want, that's what mates are for."

"What about me?" Noah asked.

"You too Noah, anytime."

"Good to see you again Leanne." Drew Grey said when we went into the shop. "You too Seth, Noah but I think that you'll understand why my eyes zoomed in on a beautiful young female body before I saw you."

"Yeah Drew," Seth replied, "we understand. She is a bit of a cracker."

"So what can I do you for Leanne?"

We got our ice creams and I followed Noah and Seth out. Just as I went through the door I turned my head, saw that Drew was looking at my butt and I smiled at him. I felt a tingle in my pussy and thought,

"Drew may be ancient but he's still a man and he likes what he sees."

"Are you deliberately eating that ice cream like you're sucking a cock Lea?" Noah asked.

"Would I?"

"Yes." Both Seth and Noah answered at the same time.

"Okay guys, I'll suck your cocks when Ive finished this." I said, "but I'm not doing in in the street, I may make some of the old biddies jealous."

Ice creams finished we walked to the public footpath that goes between 2 houses and into the wooded area where I gave them both a blowjob then let them fuck me doggy style. As we walked back into the village Seth said,

"Those 2 lots of cum Lea, was that you tea or do you need something more substantial before you go to work at the pub."

"What time is it Seth?" I asked.

"5:45"

"Shit," I replied, "better head for home to get something to eat and get ready."

"Dad, you've got the tea ready."

"Yes Lea, I thought that you'd need something to eat before you go to the pub."

"Thanks dad."

As soon as I'd finished eating and washing up I went to the bathroom to clean my teeth and have a couple of minutes sat on the toilet then I took my soap, shampoo, razor etc. down to the outside shower where I got myself clean and smooth with daddy watching me.

"You can help me if you want daddy, there's parts of my pussy that are difficult to get at."

"I'm sure that you can manage Lea."

After I'd dried myself I took my things back upstairs then brushed my hair, it was going to air dry, then I was slightly nervous ready for my first day as a naked barmaid. I was also slightly excited and my pussy was tingling a bit.

Downstairs I kissed daddy and told him that I'd see him later then set off for the short walk to the pub.

"Looking good Lea." Ben said as I walked through the door.

There was already a handful of customers, elderly locals and those who enjoy the company of just about live at the pub.

"Good Lea," Ben said, "you've remembered to wear some shoes, apart from making your legs look better there's the risk of glasses breaking."

"I hadn't thought about that Ben." I replied.

The next hour or so was spent mainly with Ben teaching me lots of the basics of the job but also serving a few customers. The initial tingling soon died away as I concentrated on learning new skills.

Ben also put a pint pot beside the till and told me to get myself a drink and put it beside the till as well. Then he told me the same as Seth's mum had told me about getting drinks bought for me.

It was when the non-locals started to arrive that things livened up, the comments and questions started and my pussy started tingling again, especially as Ben kept sending me to collect the empties. I was happy to do that because it meant that the customers could get a good look at the naked me and it gave them the chance to make comments. Some even asked for selfies which I happily agreed to.

Dad came in later on and as I served him he asked me how I was doing. When I said that it was great he told me that he could see that and pointed to my nipples, When I looked down at them they were as big as I'd ever seen them.

"I can't help those dad, you know that nipples do whatever they want."

"Yes I know Lea, I was just baiting you."

"And I fell for it. Okay dad, you got me, I'm going to serve someone else now."

Dad was just as bad as most of the men there, their eyes following me everywhere. When I managed to have a quick word with him later he told me that the pub was a lot busier than it usually was on a Saturday and he blamed me for that saying,

"I'm so proud that I have such a beautiful daughter that all these people want to come and see her."

"You mean see me naked?"

"I'm sure that they would want to see you naked or clothed Lea."

"You're so sweet daddy but I'm sure that it's because I'm naked but I don't mind, I like them seeing me naked."

"So I see Lea." Daddy replied as he looked at my chest.

"Daddy, we've had this conversation."

"I know but can you feel how wet you are between your legs?"

"I can't help that either daddy."

"I know but it does prove that you're enjoying it."

"I am but I'm not going to jump on the nearest man and demand that he fucks me."

"That's good to hear."

"Dad, at this moment you are the nearest man, don't you want me to jump on you?"

"Lea!"

I smiled and went to serve another man.

Ben also told me that the pub was a lot busier than usual and he thanked me for it.

"That's my pleasure Ben."

"You really do like people seeing you naked don't you Lea?"

"Yes I do, I guess that I am an exhibitionist, all those male eyes looking at me really turns me on."

"Well don't go jumping on anyone in here Lea, I'm sure that that would cause a few problems for me."

"Even it were you that I jumped on Ben?"

"Even if it were me Lea."

I was looking at Ben when I said that last bit for any sign that Ben would like to fuck me but there was none and I was starting to think that there was something wrong with me if both my dad and Ben didn't want to fuck me. Anyway, I didn't have the time to dwell on it because we heard a request for a couple of pints.

"You get it Lea." Ben said as he reached for the door on the glass washer.

After that Lea sent me to collect empties and at one table there was so many men round it that I had to reach over which meant that I had to bend over. As I was doing so one of the men on the next table said,

"Nice pussy love."

Another said,

"Gawd, she's dripping."

As I picked up more glasses I thought,

"How could I have been that stupid? Why didn't I remember that bending over put my pussy on display? I've got to do that a lot more."

And I did, often going to tables at the side where I would have to bend over. After I stood up after bending at one table I looked over to the bar and saw that Ben and couple of men stood at the bar were looking my way. Ben had a big grin on his face. I felt a little tingle in my very wet pussy.

The pub also has some outside tables and Ben often sent me outside to collect glasses and that seemed to take longer than collecting glasses inside. It was quieter outside and the men tried to engage me in conversation a lot more and I'd stand there listening and talking for a couple of minutes.

At one table I was stood next to a sitting young man and whilst we were talking I felt his hand on my bare leg. When I didn't move away or shout at him he took it that it was okay to touch me and his hand slowly slid up my leg. When it got really close to my pussy I turned my head and looked down to him and said,

"You really shouldn't be doing that."

"That's not a stop doing that then?" The young man said.

I said nothing and just stood there as the side of his hand touched my pussy and I moaned. It felt so nice.

I so wanted to just stand there and let him finger me but I knew that I shouldn't and that it could well be a problem for Ben so I said,

"Stop that." and stepped back.

"Cock tease." The man said.

"Yes, but that's why you came here tonight isn't it?" I replied.

I stepped back, smiled then turned and carried the empties back to the bar.

A bit later I had to go back to the same table and the men there were just as 'friendly'. They asked for selfies which I was happy to help with then they asked me for some spreadies.

"What's a spready?" I asked.

"Here, we'll show you." One guy said.

Two of the guys got to their feet and came and stood either side then squat down to my height.

One of them then told me to put my arms round their necks and when I had done that they stood up straight, lifting me up off the ground. Then another guy lifted my ankles up to my waist height and spread them apart so that the 2 guys holding me up could grab my knees holding my knees almost apart as far as they would go.

With that the phones came out and the camera flashes went on and on.

I know knew what a spready was and I liked them.

Not content with just those 2 guys holding me, most of the others wanted their turn and more photos were taken. When I finally got back inside Ben asked me if I was okay adding that he was about to send out a search party.

"Just some customers wanting to take selfies and spreadies with me." I replied.

Ben obviously knew what a spready was and he smiled at me.

There were more similar experiences throughout the evening, all of which kept my nipples hard and my pussy wet and tingling.

I'd totally lost track of the time, not even registering that it was dark outside and before I knew it Ben was calling time. Ben sent me to collect the empties which gave some of the leaving men the opportunity for more comments and even the odd touch as they passed me.

"Are you okay Lea?" Ben asked me when it was just him, me and my father who said that he was waiting to walk me home.

"Yeah, I'm good Ben thanks, a bit tired, but good."

"Well you did good Lea, are you still happy to work again next weekend?"

"Can't wait."

After all the empties were lined up ready for the glass washer Ben said,

"You appear to have got a lot of tips and drinks bought for you Lea."