All Comments on 'Showing Wife Ch. 03'

by MasonsRax

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
toydisher10toydisher10about 6 years ago
happiness

Another hot Sheila encounter. Please keep them cumming.

VeraBadVeraBadabout 6 years ago
Fun Story

Do you two role play here? Individually or together?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next level

Maybe next time hubby can enjoy more of his wifey's body in front of the two boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Good

Love how this is progressing. One can only hope where it is going to end up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexy story

Loved your story. It proceeds gradually, building the suspense, and thus the reader’s arousal level. The story feels almost like it could happen that way, which also makes it more erotic. I was playing with myself all the time I was reading it. Don’t worry too much about some minor grammatical errors. Keep writing. I hope that in the next instalment she would let some new young boys lick her cunt and her asshole, and let them fuck her in both holes. Maybe the boys would have a sister with them and Sheila would lick the girl’s cunt and asshole as the boys and the husband join in.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 6 years ago
I love lakes

Is there any other reason to go to the lake other than to hopefully come across your wife?

I am really enjoying how you have shared your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thanks! I love these stories and that they really happened. Did you tell Bill about this? Will you invite him again?

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 6 years ago
An excellent tale

You are extremely lucky to have Sheila in your life. She is becoming so adventurous. For her to involve others in her sex life is exciting. You've got to get Bill back and I'm sure at this point she will offer him her pussy.

In fact, I was somewhat hoping the two boys would have lost their virginity to her, but to have her swallowing them will cause them to have every girl in their future do the same!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great series

Enjoyed it. How bout posting a pic of her pretty titties on your profile so we all can see them. You’re a lucky man.

moonfrogmoonfrogalmost 6 years ago
Awesome stories.

Awesome stories. Hope you have many more adventures in the future. Dont forget to tell us about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like I said...

once you start it hard to stop, playing with younger guys is so hot, I love it. Great story!

mrscotlandmrscotlandover 5 years ago
Amazing

It’s amazing how each story gets even better with her exposure adventures! I love how she has decided what she wants and goes and gets it! The entire adventure with the young men was extremely sexy, erotic and damn hot! Where was Sheila when I was 18? Super exciting and sexy stories, I remained hard the whole time and blew my load when she giving them their blow jobs! Awesome stories, keep sharing! Thanks!

Oh love the profile photo of Sheila’s left boob! Awesome boobs!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story — Need Photos!

some of the most realistic stories I’ve read on this website! I’d love to see some photos that you took of Sheila during these adventures, you could crop out her face (if that matters to either of you) and give her a thrill of exposing herself to so many men and women who will enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lucky boys

I wish I had been one of the young men. Would love to see pictures. Would make a great movie

doctoryes48doctoryes48almost 4 years ago
Do it again

Loved this story. I hope you gave the boys your phone number and address. I know they will be discussing their graduation present and when they think about it they will realize that they lasted longer than you and feel sorry for your wife. Of course, they can offer themselves to rectify the problem you have with lasting.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi there I hope your wife gave the phone number to the boys as well I love what she let the boys do with her I hope if you gave the phone number to them they have got ahold of you and the four of you are having fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasonsRax@MasonsRax
I am a 43 yr old white married male, my wife Sheila, is 36 yrs. Occasionally, we like to spice things up with a little exhibitionism and on occasion, some sharing. Sheila has lovely large breasts (see above) and we love showing them off to select strangers. All of our stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES