Shrouded Longings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," he whispered, watching her glowing smile and gave in to her loving tugs at his arm to join her. His hand immediately resumed its wonderful task of massaging her through her underwear. His penis was so full of blood that it was starting to get slightly painful, but he was far from caring. His hand felt the ridges and bumps of her body through the thin cloth and he felt her relaxing under his touch.

Unable to contain his curiosity any longer he slowly curled a finger around the thin elastic edge of the silk and slipped underneath the barrier to feel her moist skin. The finger easily found its way between her soft folds and inside of her. She gasped slightly at his touch, but said nothing. She seemed to be in a different world as her eyes slid closed, his finger moving ever so slightly inside of her.

Suddenly realizing what he was doing, he withdrew his finger. This was the one person he didn't want to think of him as taking advantage of her. He reminded himself what she had said just a second ago, but then felt her hips pressing up against his arm.


"Don't stop." She pleaded, "You're already breaking the rules so well."

"I love you," He whispered into her ear. "And I always will."

"I love you more," She cooed back and lifted her butt up off the bed. "Now take these off of me before I soak them."

He slipped a finger around each strap to the side and slid the last remaining piece of clothing off of her. He placed a hand upon each of her legs and waited, stroking behind her knees gently. He watched her eyes open, confused by his hesitation.

She looked sternly at him "I told you, you aren't going to hurt..."

"Please, Sarah." He interrupted, "I really do love you and I want this to be slow for both of us at first if we're going to go all the way. I promise, I will do whatever you want later." With a sigh she reached out, brushed his hair back, and nodded her understanding. He again took her knees and began to gently spread her legs apart. Her hand roamed down her smooth stomach to rest between her thighs and spread her lips slightly. He stared into her cute little diamond of pleasure, his erection twitched, indicating approval.

He lay his head down on her stomach and breathed in deeply, the air itself seemed to have become alluring with her so close to him. He traced his fingers around the insides of her thighs titillating her soft skin and kissed her belly button, sticking his tongue inside as though it were her mouth. He could feel a small shiver run through her and he smiled to himself. He slid his tongue from her naval down the rest of her body finally letting his face settle between her thighs.

"Please Jackson," Sarah mewed quietly. "No more teasing. I'm on fire."

"You're on fire?" Jackson asked innocently. "You mean right here?" he asked as his tongue found its way to her stiffened clitoris.

"Ohh!" she squealed sharply.

Jackson continued to coax her small nub from beneath its sheath as gently as he could while his hand came to rest upon her nakedness once more. This time inserting two fingers, he began to explore inside of her, this time less timid, and his tongue continued circling her clit.

"Yes, Jackson. That's perfect." Sarah purred as she pressed herself down upon his searching fingers.

Jackson removed his fingers for a moment, placed his nose on top of her lips, and inhaled. The smell of her cunt was enough to drive him mad. Not wanting to disappoint her, he inserted his tongue into her wetness and was greeted with a fresh moan from Sarah.

While he ate her out, Jackson let his hands roam across her naked flesh, rubbing her legs, breasts, and everything in between. After a minute he felt her muscles begin to spasm around his tongue and her hands were suddenly on the back of his head, holding him against her.

Sarah began to hump her crotch into his face uncontrollably as she felt the waves of orgasm wash over her. She moaned his name and collapsed onto the bed as she drowned in the boundless pleasure.

Unsure of what to do, Jackson continued to lap at her swollen pussy, cleaning up her dribbling juices. He found the taste tart, yet sweet, and just as satisfying as her scent.

"I love you," she whispered breathlessly. She lay down on top of his body, her long hair cascading down around them, shutting out most of the light, leaving them in a world of their own.

"I love you, too," he whispered back. Leaning forward he playfully nibbled on her earlobe. She just let her hands glide across his body, feeling the place where he pressed up against her, hot and sweaty.

After her breathing returned to somewhat normal, they began to kiss each other pushing tongues back and forth, sharing the last traces of her juices mixed together with saliva.

Soon Jackson felt her responding to his caresses with renewed energy. Her hips pressing down onto his. Her fingers digging into his muscles. Her soft breasts mashing against his chest. Her legs slowly entwining with his. Her warm breath across his face...

Panting with desire, Sarah reached between them and began stroking the length of Jackson's cock. When he moaned she arched her back to get better access and pressed herself down upon him slowly, allowing only the tip of him inside of her.

The head of his cock buried in her velvety soft folds almost caused him to lose control as his senses exploded into a realm beyond what he thought possible. After she had him deeply snug inside of her, she exhaled slowly and rolled her eyes back in her head. Jackson couldn't sit still for long and was soon wiggling his hips around. Sarah responded by slipping up off of him halfway, only to drive back down and grind her clit into his pubic bone.

"Oh! That feels weird," exclaimed Sarah, "You're stretching me. I can feel your dick stretching my pussy. Oh damn. We're fucking! This is amazing!"

"Since when did you start talking so naughty?" Jackson grinned at her in reply. An eyebrow raised in curiosity.

She said nothing, just continued to writhe on top of him as he pumped in and out of her. They panted together quietly, the wet sounds of their lovemaking filling the room.

He melted inside of her every time she impaled herself upon his flesh. Soon he could again feel the inevitable pulse in his groin and began to thrust as deep into her as he could, grunting with the effort as well as the need for release.

Jackson cried out as the entire world seemed to turn white, his senses becoming jumbled. He felt his muscles lock for a few blissful seconds and then he began breathing again. Sarah soon followed, trying to keep herself from screaming as she bit her lip. A look of ecstasy drifted across Jackson's face and his movements slowed to a stop.

"I should let you listen to my CDs more often..." Jackson breathed sarcastically. His mind still reeling to regain control, he slid out of her and pulled her down beside him on the bed.

They both lay there in her bed holding each other and high on something stronger than any drug you could possibly buy. Gazing intently into each others eyes, they both felt something needed to be said. When nothing was, they simply smiled at each other and Sarah tucked her head into the cleft between Jackson's collarbone and neck and they both drifted on, never knowing if they were asleep or awake at times. Eventually this, too, ended and Jackson went home with a promise to see her at school, happier than he had known possible. His latest experiences still swirling through his thoughts.

_____Author's Note_____

I don't condone unsafe sex but felt that it was unnecessary to interrupt the flow of the story to mention anything about birth control pills or condoms, especially since it wouldn't make sense for Sarah (who wasn't even dating anyone) to be on birth control. I hope you enjoyed the story, it is my first serious effort at something like this, and probably my last. But time may change that, you never know. ;)

Feel free to write with ideas or comments. I'd still be willing to see what you think the story needs, if I were to ever write a sequel.

And please, if you find words written twice in a row, or 'their' spelled 'there', let me know. I read a lot and I can say that stupid little spelling errors diminish a piece way more than they should.

12