Shudder Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What they had decided on instead was to let Derek ask them each a personal, specific question and maintain eye contact with him. If either girl's gaze faltered, their plans had been compromised and Nevyn had joined them. This was only a precaution though. They should be safe at school, and shouldn't have to deal with Nevyn for a few days after this.

Nevyn, however, was very suspicious. He knew Derek was on to him, but he didn't know what his move was, or if he even had any. But just in case, Nevyn had downloaded an app that allowed him to track the GPS movements of phones connected to his, well, the Johnson's family plan. If either Aubrey's or Derek's moved from the school, an alarm would go off on Nancy's phone, and he would be able to see where they were going. Nevyn knew the camping idea was a ruse, but had played dumb. He also assumed Derek would be back for the bag he packed since he had left it here since he knew it would have thrown up red flags if he had lugged it to school.

In order to be ready for anything, Nevyn moved the car a few blocks away to make it seem like Nancy was gone when the kids, or more likely just Derek, came home. He would pull out all the stops this time to get Derek to fuck his mother. But also, just in case things went another way, Nevyn replaced all the clothes Derek had packed for Aubrey with much sexier options that he had recently accrued for his "daughter." He smiled at how much fun he was having at playing sexy cloak and dagger.

Derek, Aubrey and Bekka had met up at school. The plan was now to stay through lunch to avoid the office from calling their parents at home to note their absence. Then they would cut out early, drive Bekka's car to the Johnson's and pick up the bag Derek had packed. It was to be in and out. Nevyn would be none the wiser.

To even further avoid detection, they were to leave separately. Aubrey and Derek would walk home a few minutes apart. And Bekka would take her car and park a block from their house and wait till they got there. Derek would go inside, grab the bag, and they were home free for a few days. The best laid plans.

Nancy Johnson's cell phone beeped a little after 1pm. One of her children was not where they were supposed to be. Nevyn was surprised to see that just Aubrey was coming home early from school, but Derek was still there. He put the cell phone on silent, and went to hide in the downstairs closet and observe.

Aubrey hopped in Bekka's car parked a block from the Johnson's house. They each asked the other a personal question from their long past, and when both their eyes stayed fixed, they were satisfied that they were both who they claimed to be.

"Derek should be here in a few minutes," Aubrey said, looking behind her to see if he was just down the block. At that moment she got a text from her brother. "Crap."

"What?" Bekka asked worriedly. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, it's not that big a deal," Aubrey assured her friend. "He forgot he's got like a big group project that's a quarter of his science grade and he's been trying to keep his grades up for college. That class is after the next one, so he won't be joining us till school is over. He wants us to hang out and lay low and says don't go in the house no matter what."

"The text said all that?"

I filled in a few blanks," Aubrey grinned. "So, I guess we're here for a little bit."

"What? No!" Bekka said defiantly. "I'm going to get drive us closer to your house. If your mom's car isn't there, we're getting it done. We run in together. Grab your bag. Maybe grab a couple girl essentials that your clueless brother didn't pack, and then wait for your brother outside the school."

Aubrey hesitated. "I don't know. We should probably play it safe. Derek's the only one that can't get possessed by Nevyn."

"That we know of," Bekka said. "Maybe I'm immune like he is. Now we're doing this." And she started the car.

Satisfied that her mom's car was nowhere to be seen, Aubrey used her key to open the front door. "Hello," she called out. "Mom, dad!" The house answered with only silence.

"See, nothing to worry about, Bri," Bekka said playfully slapping Aubrey's back.

"Famous last words," Aubrey said warily. They climbed the stairs, retrieved the bag from Derek's room, then went to Aubrey's at the end of the hall to pack a few more things.

As Aubrey opened the bag to put in some lotion and a hair dryer, she saw the clothes that Derek had packed.

"Oh man, Bri," Bekka said looking into the bag over Aubrey's shoulder. "How come you never wear these clothes at school? You'd have the boys eating out of the palm of your hand."

Aubrey was confused and very uneasy. "I don't... these aren't my clothes, Bekks?"

"What?" now it was Bekka's turn to be confused as she lifted up a shiny, tight green number that looked like it would show off all the best parts of Aubrey's 18 year old body. "I mean, it makes sense, my brain would explode if it ever saw you in any of these tight, skimpy clothes."

"So, how'd they get in here?" Aubrey mused. "Unless Nevyn thinks that..."

Then they both froze as they heard a door slam downstairs. Aubrey knew they were in serious trouble as the pieces fell into place. Nevyn had packed these items in the bag.

"Kids?" she heard her mother call from downstairs. "Is somebody home? There's a car in the driveway?"

Both girls locked eyes and screamed at each other silently. "Okay," Aubrey said going quickly going to her door and locking it. "We don't panic. I can make something up. We'll be okay. Just stay quiet."

Bekka nodded, but was quietly jumping up and down, clearly ignoring the suggestion not to panic. They heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Hey Mom," Aubrey said through the door. "I wasn't feeling well so Bekka let me borrow her car to come home early."

"Oh my," her mother responded with worry in her voice. "Well let me come in and feel your forehead."

Aubrey saw her mom try to open the locked door. "The nurse at school took it before I left. Just a tiny fever. Going to try to sleep it off."

"Sweetie," her mom began, but now there was an edge to her voice, "unlock the door and let me have a look at you."

"Mom, I," Aubrey said meekly, "I don't think I should."

"Aubrey Tess Johnson, open this door for your mother!" Now her voice only contained a calculated coldness.

"No, Mom," Aubrey said with soft terror in her voice. "I won't. Not until Derek gets here."

"Oh, I see," her mother said with affection back in her voice. "Well, I'll just wait downstairs for him. Then we can all have a chat about this camping trip that you're obviously not going on." Footsteps receded down the hall to the stairs.

"What are we going to do?" Bekka whisper shrieked. Bekka still had some doubts about this whole possessing people thing, but that had been downright creepy. This was a prank she knew that Nancy Johnson would not have gone along with. "Should we attack her? Try to knock her out?"

"No," Aubrey said helplessly. "She's still my mom. We hole up here and hopefully Derek is able to get us out of here without us under Nevyn's control."

Bekka thought back to how hot this had all sounded last night. It seemed less so now. "We should text Derek and let him know our predicament. We should probably block the door first just in case."

Nevyn smiled downstairs as he heard furniture being rearranged in Aubrey's bedroom. Soon it wouldn't matter. He could always find a way in. With that thought in mind, he slipped out the front door, careful not to make a sound.

The girls spent the next several minutes moving everything they could in front of the door, which wasn't much, but they tried to be creative using clothes and shoes and anything they could find. Aubrey paused to admire their handiwork. "There, that should stop, or at least slow down anyone who tried to barge in here. I'll text Derek now and warn him." She typed the message and was about to hit send when she stopped. There had been a soft thump against her window. And now a soft tapping had begun. This seemed strange as they were on the second floor.

Aubrey pulled back the curtain to reveal a tiny bird perched on her window sill. It was hopping up and down, pecking on the glass.

"What's up with that bird?" Bekka asked.

Aubrey looked closer. "There, see? Its wing is hurt, the poor little guy. It must have flown into the window and now it can't fly down."

"Wow, sucks for him," Bekka acknowledged with little sympathy.

"I'm going to let him in," Aubrey said. She had immense compassion for all animals and knew she had to do something. She was going to be a veterinarian after all. "Maybe I can make him a tiny splint or something."

"Sure, Bri, save the whales and all that," Bekka snapped. "I think we have slightly more pressing matters at the moment."

"I can't do anything about that right now, Bekks," Aubrey said calmly. "But I can do something about this." And then she opened the window and slowly extended a hand. "Come here, little guy."

The bird looked at the two girls for a moment, taking them both in. Then to their surprise, it flew like it had no problem at all, and alighted on Aubrey's outstretched palm.

Both girls looked confused. Then Bekka said, "I thought you said there was something wrong with its..." But she stopped talking as she saw Aubrey's hand begin to shudder from the bird's landing point, and quickly work its way up her arm.

Aubrey's eyes were wide with desperation and horror and only one word escaped her lips. "Nevyn!" And then the shudder overtook her. It lasted for only a moment, and then Bekka watched completely unnerved as her friend walked to the window, and set the bird free. Then Aubrey walked over to the door and began clearing the pile. All doubts Bekka had that this was some elaborate prank vanished.

"You want to help me clear this mess, Bekks?" Aubrey asked brightly.

Bekka moved to the opposite wall and tentatively asked, "Bri? Is that you in there?"

"Well Bekka," Aubrey said, turning to look at her friend with a wicked smile, "yes, and no."

"You're, you're Nevyn, aren't you?" Bekka asked holding her arms against her chest as if they would offer her some protection.

"Wow, Derek didn't just tell Aubrey, huh?" Aubrey muttered. "What all has he been telling you? Hold on one second, Bekks."

Bekka watched as Aubrey's eyes darted up and to the left and stayed there several seconds. Then Aubrey's eyes focused with laser precision on her friend. When she spoke, it was the voice of a man that escaped Aubrey's lips. "Not much of a plan kids. I mean, it was to just get away for a couple days, and then, what? Do a browser search on how to get rid of a man who can possess people's bodies? Pretty dumb if you ask me. Very helpful tip though about about the eyes, another tell I didn't know I had. Now that I think about it, yeah, I do that very often, but I will try to fix that. Thank you."

"You're welcome," was all Bekka could say.

"But according to Bri's memories here," Nevyn continued, pointing to Aubrey's brain, "you find what I can do kind of, erotic? Is that right, Bekka?"

Hearing a man's voice come out of her best friend's mouth was so strange. "I, I mean, at the time, yeah, but, now I..."

"It's okay," Aubrey took a step towards Bekka. "I'm not going to hurt you. But I am going to have actually check that you're a fan though." And Aubrey stretched a hand towards her friend.

"No!" Bekka yelled backing completely flat against the wall. "I don't want you to possess me!"

Nevyn switched back to Aubrey's voice. "It's okay, Bekks. It doesn't hurt. And Nevyn wants to promise you something. If you're telling the truth, if you really think what he can do is as hot as you say, then he'll make sure you get a chance to fuck my brother before it's all over. I know you've wanted to forever but haven't made a move because of our friendship."

At this, Bekka's body betrayed her, and she started to feel heat rise between her legs. "What? I, I only enjoy teasing your brother, I mean..."

"I'll do you one better, Bekks," Aubrey interrupted. "If you're telling the truth, I'll let you stay aware while I'm inside you. I've never done that with anyone. Not entirely sure I can, but pretty sure. And if you've been honest, I'll help you act out whatever dark fantasies you have rolling around in that pretty head of yours."

The offer was too tempting, and as scared as she was, she was even more aroused. She slowly nodded her consent. Aubrey reached out and touched her hand.

She felt nothing for a moment, then she felt her body begin to shudder. Then she couldn't see, and it felt like she was falling for a moment, but then more like someone was trying to squeeze in to a tight enclosed space deep within her.

"There," she heard Nevyn's voice say. But it felt like it was coming from her mouth.

"Aubrey, start clearing that ridiculous pile in front of the door. You still with me, Bekka?"

"I, I can't talk, can you hear me?" she thought.

"Yes," she heard Nevyn say. "Sorry about that. You won't be able to use any of your basic motor functions. But if you think, I'll hear it. Wow, I'm glad that worked."

"What do you mean?" Bekka thought.

"Well, like I said, I've never done that before," Nevyn repeated.

"But, you've been inside tons of people, right? And never once you let them be aware?"

"No, mainly because it takes some real effort to try, and I probably would get tired of a voice inside my head for too long. The default setting for my ability, without me having to think about it, is when I enter a new host, their consciousness sort of just, goes to sleep."

"So, I should feel very honored then."

"I suppose so, but enough about me, Bekka. What about you? Let's start by seeing if you're telling the truth about my possession abilities being hot or not?"

Bekka watched in fascination as the question appeared before her in the darkness of her mind. Then it was filled with the memory of hers that displayed itself like a fast forwarded video. It was her listening in yesterday from her sister's room. She felt the excitement rush to her pussy again, just like it had then. She also felt Nevyn move her right arm and pop open the button on her jeans. She thought she heard the zipper slide down, and then she definitely felt her finger plunge in to a very wet pussy.

"Okay," Nevyn moaned. "You definitely weren't lying about that. Now let's see what secret, sexy fantasies you have?"

"Oh, no!" Bekka thought as loudly as she could. "You don't have to! I'd prefer to keep my secrets!"

"Nonsense," Nevyn said. "It's like I'm a genie offering you wishes. I'm not going to let you turn that down. Now let's see, who do you desire?"

Bekka saw again as the words formed in her mind. Then she started seeing snap shots of the person she knew would pop up first. Pictures that only existed in her mind. Derek without any clothes on, Derek on top of her, her on top of Derek, there were a lot of them. And there was the strong sense of arousal because it was forbidden. She couldn't have him because of her and Aubrey's friendship and, "Oh, no," she thought, as she realized what would come next, "Aubrey!"

Suddenly the pictures of Derek were replaced by ones of Aubrey. First memories of Bekka noticing how big Aubrey's boobs were becoming. Aubrey's breasts pressed up against Bekka in a hug. Bekka thinking how hot her friend was. Then her imagination went wild again with pictures of Aubrey in a small, red bikini. Aubrey in sexy lingerie. Aubrey wrestling around with her on the floor during one of their many sleepovers, their hands touching everywhere, trying to stay quiet so Mrs. Johnson wouldn't hear.

Then as quick as they were there, the images were gone, replaced now with memories of a very sexy looking Nancy Johnson. Recalling the time Bekka had hugged Mrs. Johnson earlier in the year, and how she had accidentally had her hand on the side of one of those spectacular breasts. Images of Mrs. Johnson topless flashed in her mind. Bekka suckling at Mrs. Johnson's tits. Licking her pussy. Making her cum.

She was suddenly aware of a powerful orgasm that rocked her body as Nevyn had been teasing her clit to the images in her mind. "Oh my goodness!" Nevyn exclaimed. "This is amazing! You're bisexual. You've been hiding that from everyone. And you secretly lust after your best friend, her mother, and her brother. Girl, I am going to make your dreams come true. All you have to do is work with me to accomplish my goal."

Bekka was still coming down from the orgasm. "I don't...what's your goal?"

"Well, first" Bekka felt the finger leave her pussy and Nevyn now held it, slick with her juices in front of her to count with, "I want to know why I can't possess Derek. Second, I want make him fuck his sister, his mother, and well, you now, of course."

"And," Bekka though tentatively, "I won't lose Aubrey as a friend afterwards?"

"I can erase whatever memories of theirs I want while I'm in them, except Derek, but I have a plan for that. Your sexual escapades will be safe with me," Nevyn promised. He now saw in Bekka's mind, that she had most definitely switched sides and would become a most helpful pawn in this increasingly sexy game.

"Okay," Nevyn resumed, "we have around 90 minutes to play. Let's act out one of those fantasies, shall we?"

"What are you talking about?" Bekka asked in her head as she felt a smile begin to grow on her face.

"Leave it to me," Nevyn said confidently. "First, let me tend to some details. And I have to act fast here."

Aubrey had finished clearing the doorway and was starting to look like she was coming out of a trance. Nevyn used Bekka's body to open the door and call out downstairs, "Nancy, walk to your car a few blocks away, and then resume your shopping activities for the day. Come home around dark."

Bekka heard the front door shut a moment later. "Mrs. Johnson will do what you tell her to?" Bekka asked.

"Kind of," Nevyn answered. "I was inside her for three months so she'll be especially suggestive to commands I give her. She won't remember anything I didn't want her to while I was inside her. But she will have a disturbing attraction to her son that she won't be able to help because I was sewing that in to her the entire time. It will be a real struggle for her, real fun to watch. Now pay attention, Bekka. I'm going to hop out now, and I'm afraid this next part can't be helped because it happens every time I exit someone."

"What?" she thought fearfully.

"You'll have a few minutes where you're very suggestible and won't be aware of anything. Someone will be home but nobody will be behind the wheel is what I'm saying. I'll leave you all your memories, normally I'd plant new ones right before I left, and then you'd just feel like you'd been daydreaming for a bit. I'll leave you to remember what happened while you were out, but I might give you a few commands so you can help me set the scene." Nevyn felt Bekka cringe in her mind, but also stay aroused. "Don't worry, you'll like it. Remember, if you want to know what those suggestions were, just concentrate hard, and you'll remember what happened while you were coming to."

Aubrey shook her head next to her friend, clearing the mental cobwebs. "Bekka, what happened?"

"It's now time to play my favorite game, Bekka," Nevyn said switching to Bekka's voice so as not to startle Aubrey. "Role play. There's only one rule, stay in character."

Bekka was about to think a question at him, but felt her hand reach out and touch Aubrey. Her mind went blank. Over the next few minutes, Bekka was distantly aware that she was moving, doing things, but not much else. When she came to, it was like becoming immediately awake after a long sleep. She took in her surroundings. She was at the foot of Aubrey's bed, sitting on pillow. She looked down at herself. She was dressed in a soft pair of flannel pajamas that was too big for her chest, but felt very cozy.