Shudder Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bekka then became aware that someone was brushing her short blonde hair and talking to her. Recognition flooded her as she realized the voice was Aubrey. The memories of her conversation with Nevyn inside her own head came rushing back to her and she knew that this was not Aubrey. It was Nevyn inside Aubrey's body, and they were acting out some fantasy of Bekka's.

She focused in on what Aubrey was saying. "So, anyways, I never really got to date much in high school. I hope college boys don't find me being too inexperienced. How does someone with hair this short get as many split ends as you do?"

"Uh, Bri," Bekka started to ask, raising her head up a little, "how'd I get here?"

"What are you talking about, Bekks?" Aubrey said with a little attitude. "I'm sure if you'll just think for a second you'll remember what's been going on the last few minutes."

Aubrey paused the conversation to give Bekka time to catch up mentally. Bekka thought hard. She remembered Nevyn hopping out of her and the feeling of her mind going blank, but her mind had stayed active. She observed Nevyn, now as Aubrey digging through Aubrey's dresser, and then handing her the pair of pajamas that she was wearing now. "Change into these," she had ordered. And just like that she had taken off all her clothes and put on the pajamas. She had done it mechanically, not at all caring that someone was in the room while it was happening.

"Bring that pillow over there, and that brush over there. Then sit on the pillow here with your back to me and give me the brush so I can brush your hair," Aubrey had commanded. In her mind she saw herself obediently fetch the pillow and brush. She had caught her reflection in the mirror and in her memory she saw the blank expression on her face. She gave the brush to Aubrey, then sat on the pillow in the position that she was in now. Someone had been in complete control of her and ordered her around. It was the hottest thing she had ever been apart of, and her pussy was drenched.

After seeing Bekka put her head back to the original brushing position, Aubrey asked patiently, "All caught up now? Good, now where was I?"

Bekka played back the conversation, "Um, you were talking about maybe being inexperienced with guys in college."

Aubrey laughed. "Oh, yeah. Why don't they teach a class for that in high school?"

"Uh, they do," Bekka said. It was interesting to her how in the excitement of what she thought might happen, she had lost her normally confident demeanor. "It's called sex ed."

"I'm not talking about that," Aubrey said, continuing to expertly run the brush through her friend's hair. "I'm talking about learning how to kiss. Or learning how to, you know, have a boy pleasure you with his mouth down there."

Bekka's head snapped back around so fast she thought it might come off. She took in Aubrey's expression after what she had just said. It would have made the real, conservative Aubrey very embarrassed, and sure enough, she was bright red. Nevyn's imitation game was strong. But then her eyes fell upon what Aubrey was wearing, and all she could do was stare.

Aubrey had on a very tight, silver and shimmering pajama top. Bekka looked closer. It might not be a pajama top at all but some sort of lingerie. It clung to her, revealing very perky nipples just underneath. The cleavage it showed was breathtaking and seemed to go on forever, a panorama of youthful curved flesh that would have made the most limp man rock hard in an instant. Below that, she was wearing matching silver shorts that were way too short. Bekka couldn't tell for sure but would bet that if she had Aubrey's ass in front of her right now, she would be able to see the lower half of both cheeks.

Bekka took all this in at a glance, but then just continued to stare at Aubrey's glorious bosom, rising and falling as she breathed. Bekka was now in another kind of trance, one guided by her own personal lust at the chance of getting to run her hands all over her best friend's body.

"Um, Bekka?" Aubrey said, shyly, noticing her friends gaze. "My eyes are up here."

"Oh I'm, s-sorry," Bekka stammered, looking back into her friend's eyes. "I was just, admiring your boobs in those pajamas."

"Well thank you," Aubrey said blushing further still. "My Momma told me last week that they would make a future husband of mine very happy one day." At this she stuck them out proudly in Bekka's face, and then put on a very innocent demeanor. "You want to feel them, Bekks? They're really soft? They're like two large, bouncy pillows."

Bekka's mouth was practically watering at the idea, but she reminded herself to stay subdued, in character. She turned around the rest of the way to face Aubrey and said timidly, "I mean, if you want me to, sure. But, is that the kind of things friends do?"

Aubrey giggled. "No, probably not, but we're best friends aren't we?"

"Oh, the best," Bekka said, her voice had deepened, taking on a husky, lustful quality.

"Well, then I think it would be okay," Aubrey assured her. And she slowly took one of Bekka's hands that immediately started shaking in nervous anticipation, and placed it on her right breast.

Bekka momentarily forgot to move, talk, blink, breathe, like her whole body was on tilt. She snapped back to reality when Aubrey said gently, "Bekks, you can't appreciate them if you just leave your hand there. You have to move it around, squeeze them a little, like this." Aubrey's hand was now guiding Bekka's hand, causing it to massage and squeeze one breast, then the other. "Oh," Aubrey moaned. "That feels really nice."

"You should be the one to teach a class on a copping a feel," Bekka said, enraptured in the moment.

"Ha ha, Bekks," Aubrey laughed. "It'd be the only class I'd be qualified to teach, and only because I've been blessed with big titties like my Momma's. You know, I see you looking at Mom's boobs sometimes, don't you? Just a little peek here and there, but I see you."

Now it was Bekka's turn to blush. "Shut up, I do not!"

Aubrey used a finger to lift her friend's face up so she could look her in the eye. "It's okay, they're really nice breasts. I bet my Daddy loves to suck on them all the time. Do you think that feels good?"

Bekka was losing the ability to maintain rational thought. "Does what feel good?"

"Boobs, when they get sucked on?" Aubrey said, then leaned back from Bekka's touch and took her top off, causing both breasts to spring forth and bounce before Bekka's eyes. "Nobody's ever sucked on mine and I, well I was just wondering what it would feel like."

"Do you want me to..." but Bekka's mouth could no longer form words.

"Yes, Bekks," Aubrey said, her own lust now becoming evident, but still maintaining an innocent tone. "Would you please suck on my big titties? We're best friends after all, so it should be alright and..."

Before Aubrey could say anymore Bekka's mouth had dove for the slightly bigger left breast, burying her entire face in the soft mound of flesh. Now she was licking, sucking, biting the nipple with a primal ferocity that Bekka would not have thought herself capable of. She was rewarded by her passions with louder moans from Aubrey, and Bekka let a hand travel down to Aubrey's dampening pajama shorts.

Aubrey pushed Bekka back. "What are you doing?" she asked confused and seemingly indignant.

"I was," Bekka struggled, she had been so caught up with lust. "I wanted to touch your pussy."

"Oh," Aubrey said, almost too innocently. "Were you going to teach me how to feel good down there too?"

"So good," Bekka replied, grinning ear to ear.

"But, I still don't know how to kiss properly?" Aubrey whined. "Shouldn't we do that first?"

"I mean, sure," Bekka said. "Although, usually the order is kissing, then boobs, then pussy, but who am I to quibble. Here, I'll 'teach' you." She said this using air quotes, fully appreciating the depths of the role playing Nevyn was showcasing. "First, someone who wants to kiss you will gently move your soft brown hair behind your ear." She tucked Aubrey's hair back neatly with her hand. She had fantasized about this moment so many times. "And then they'll touch your face like this." She put a palm on her face. "Then they'll lean in, and just, kiss."

Bekka's lips felt like they would ignite as they came in contact with Aubrey's. They stayed like that for a moment, and then Bekka felt Aubrey's tongue part her lips and expertly snake its way inside her mouth. Bekka realized Nevyn must be getting really worked up now, because he had initiated what was now a full on exploration of each others' mouths with their tongues while both of their hands started groping wildly. They paused briefly so Aubrey could pull off Bekka's top and begin expertly fondling her smaller breasts. This went on for a few minutes, and Bekka realized they were now intertwined together on Aubrey's floor, rolling around atop each other, just like in the fantasy that Nevyn had seen in her mind. Bekka thought she was really going to like switching to Nevyn's team.

Finally, they came up for air, Bekka on top, staring into Aubrey's beautiful brown eyes. Aubrey asked, "Okay, now what did you want to show me earlier? You know, down there?"

"Down where?" Bekka asked, feigning ignorance.

"You know," and Aubrey said again shyly. She leaned up and whispered into Bekka's ear. "My pussy. You were going to show me how you can make it feel good."

"I would love to teach you that," Bekka said smiling again as she slid down, hooking Aubrey's shorts with her thumbs and pulling it down to reveal a neatly trimmed bush. She parted her friend's legs, and then focused on finding the clitoris with her tongue. Bekka let her hands continues to travel and explore, running down Aubrey's legs, up her ass cheeks, and always back to the sizeable tits that Bekka would never be able to get enough of. Even though she had never eaten pussy before, she seemed to be good at it, as she heard Aubrey climax numerous times.

After the fourth or fifth time, Aubrey got up and told Bekka that she needed to practice what Bekka had taught her. "I hope I make you proud of me," Aubrey had said, right before deftly teasing Bekka's clit with her tongue. Bekka came right away, and then more times than she could count. Then Aubrey kissed her friend tenderly and spooned her, both now naked, glistening with sweat, and trying to catch their breath.

"So," Aubrey said, stroking Bekka's short blonde hair, "you're for sure on my side, right? Cause I need your help to achieve those goals I talked about."

"I will do whatever you need me to do," Bekka promised. "As long as there is more where that came from."

"Stick with me Bekks, and I'll grant every fantasy you can come up with," Aubrey/Nevyn vowed. "Now let's get cleaned up. We start tonight."

"Which thing are we starting?" Bekka asked.

"Well, I've already begun searching Aubrey's memories for the first thing. But tonight, we'll cross another thing off for sure. We're going to make sure Aubrey here fucks her brother. Then as soon as possible, his mother."

"I can't wait," Bekka sighed, giving Aubrey another deep kiss before they had to get dressed.

Derek had no idea what was in store for him as he started the short walk home from school.

To be continued.