All Comments on 'Shudder - The College Years Ch. 07'

by Kripto

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great job

The best series I've ever read on this site- you've kept the quality high. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Slight plothole

Wait a minute, so a year has passed by and Lola's still with them? Hasn't anyone asked about where she is or why she's missing from school at all?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Question

Just curious, do you have anything planned on after you’ve finished this story? Not ofter do I find an author writing about body hopping.

KriptoKriptoabout 5 years agoAuthor
Answer

After this story I'll cover the aftermath of Mind Hack. When that's over,I think I'll be done for while, or done in general. I wanted to tell a story, and after the next arc, I'll have told it. I guess time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent Story

Can't wait to see how this ends. Hopeful to see the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Coming together?

I constantly refresh this site just to look for an update on this story. Like the other comment said its very rare to find authors write about possession in such a well thought out manner.

That being said do you have an estimated time on shipping out the next chapter and will it feature more body hopping? I love the hopping from the main cast but everytime a stranger or an old member gets thrown in it adds a bit of daringness to the hop. If you're having writers block thats understandable I have no clue how you plan to take things from here but i'm hoping it comes out soon so i don't have to constantly refresh this site!

KriptoKriptoalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Slowly but surely

I appreciate how much some of you are looking forward to the next chapter. Supportive comments and emails have helped spur this along. I would love to tell you that the next chapter is immenet, but it is only half finished. During the summer, I only have a few hours a week to write, and am striving to up the quality and drive the story with each new chapter. The good news is that all the major plot points are cemented for this arc, and the one that comes after. I will finish this, and it will all tie together. If you would like to know when I have submitted the next chapter, shoot me an email at Kripto1@yahoo.com and I'll update you when it's ready.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKripto@Kripto
New story called Time Turned and Polyjuiced at outfoxstories.com. Stories I write will be exclusive on that site for 6 weeks. Doing a gif retelling of Shudder chapter 1 on reddit. Follow me there at kripto_1

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES