All Comments on 'Shudder - The College Years Ch. 08'

by Kripto

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent addition

I'm really liking the universe you've created and the possibilities with your latest chapter are endless, can't wait for the next part..... I always look forward to reading your stuff. Keep up, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incredible

This series has consistently high quality and I can't wait to see what comes next. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MORE!... Please.

Love the series and different Story Lines. College Years is awesome! Can't wait to see how all the lines comes together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Loving how the story is continuing. Cant wait to read the next part, hopefully soon :) .

derpaderpiduderpaderpiduover 4 years ago
Incredible!

First comment I'm gonna make in literotica after months of crawling around.

Story is great!

Love the intricacy and depth of character and the fact that Shudder brings ups the reality in the fact that you actions do have consequences and it's not all fun and games in life.

In this chapter Nancy seems to show signs of getting corrupted of her power... Can't wait to read the continuation of the story and the plot!

I sure wonder what is gonna happen to Nevyn, will Derek want to even go back to his own body and get himself trapped there while releasing the "wild" Nevyn back to the world

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKripto@Kripto
First chapter of a new bodyhopping mind control story on outfoxstories called Working Remotely. Each chapter will be exclusive there for a month.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES