All Comments on 'Shy Boy'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Job

Tertiary? Copulate? Wow, a hot writer who knows English and grammar, too. Keep up the good work.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Good Story

Good read! I enjoyed it's pretext! Would have liged more detail on the lovemaking and more conversation between the two.

Thanks for Writing!

Sexmate

BUICK GSBUICK GSover 19 years ago
HURRY WITH THE NEXT

SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED I WANT TO SEE HOW SHE LIVES WITH HER LIFE AND PUNISHMENT NOW. LIFE LESSON BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR. HOPE WE SEE THEIR HAPPINESS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story!!!

What a great story.Can't wait to see if she gets pregnant or not.

PredatorSmilePredatorSmileover 19 years ago
A TOTALLY HOT STORY.

A TOTALLY HOT STORY. I AM NOT USUALLY INTO INCEST BUT IT'S OKAY.

PredatorSmilePredatorSmileover 19 years ago
A TOTALLY HOT STORY.

A TOTALLY HOT STORY. I AM NOT USUALLY INTO INCEST BUT IT'S OKAY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very hot

looking forward to future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
his mother took all of her boy's sperm inside her

Another great tale of motherfucking from the brilliant Moondrift! I love this story, for its slow but sexy buildup and its wonderful development. Ben, her 18 year old son, is so darn shy his mom has to do something about it. She starts to awaken his interest by showing him more and more of her voluptuous body. Mom is soon rewarded, by the hard on Ben keeps getting--mothers pay close attention to what's happening in their boy's pants! At first mom takes charge, lowering her son's jeans and shorts, gazing with pleasure at his big hard cock, jacking it, and climbing on top of her son's stiff dick with her wide open motherly twat. Once the lad has filled his mother's cunt to overflowing with his copious warm sperm, mom can't get enough of it! Ben's now addicted to his mother's cunt, he's like a groom on his honeymoon, he has to stuff his mother's twat with his young prick all the time! Mom loves her son's "stamina," which is what ladies call it when the male has a perpetual hard on and his balls never quit. Finally, mom rations Ben to "only" twice a day--he fucks his mother, pounding her maternal cunt and giving it a heavy sperm bath every time. Soon Ben'll be fucking a baby up his mother's twat, a twat that belongs to him, her son, alone.

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momover 10 years ago
SoFun2Read

This was a fun story to read and let my mind wander. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing how many so called

upright members of society and especially the church are either fuck slut whore wives or rampant clergy getting off with any female when they call for a visit.....like the way it evolved......you just cannot beat mother and son fucking...vice is nice but incest is best and better still if the mother or sister or daughter get pregnant....don't you just love it....

thameswatcherthameswatcheralmost 6 years ago
Just perfect

Perfect slow build up and the correct use of good English, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfectly Done

I love this story all my praise to the writer kudo and bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous