All Comments on 'Shy Shay's Naked Summer Adventure'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
2armoured2armouredover 3 years ago
Nice start....

Nice start but then the tosh kicked in and it dribbled on for page after page. I know these stories are fantasies for wankers but there is a limit. Go back and edit it to a third of the length.

horny2doithorny2doitover 3 years ago

Yes, a wonderful story of a brother who brought his sister out of her extreme shyness and with the help of friends; helped Shay get over her fears and shyness along with her loving brother where they got to accept each other, love each other and through sex learned how to cope and get past their fears. You story is very well writte, hot and we sure need Shay and Daniel now to continue their loving new relationship and use their sexual bonding to the fullest and keep participating with their group. More please. I have read these stories for many years and this is a TOP Quality story. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story

While a bit long it proved to be one of the best stories I have read on here in the years i have been on

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ridiculous?

Hey ManoBlue if you are going to criticize, how about an explanation. One word comments mean nothing, or are you so incapable of writing that you can't express your thoughts in a brief paragraph.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

Outstanding! Absolutely outstanding. I loved everything about the story. I wish I could give it 10 stars!

sexymeupsexymeupover 3 years ago

I think the story was good but, I think it was a bit too long, I was getting bored before I reached the end.

Want2CUMMWant2CUMMover 3 years ago
Great story!

This was a wonderful story of innocence and discovery in many ways. It really turned me on for many reasons and brought out many of my fantasies. It was very exciting! Not only was the loving subling situation beautiful, but the group dynamic was great as well. They were truly a loving and attentive group.of loving friends! This led to a very exciting story! I hope that you will continue to write more stories about this sibling and loving group!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stereotypical Body flaw Swingers club, really?

Are you kidding me? A perfectly average in every way brother decides to break his shy introverted sister out of her shell by arranging a secluded nude event. Packed with a cast of characters who in their own right have their own personal body flaws and this magically unshells her not only from her shyness but from all forms of sexual inhibitions. Take it from someone who dealt with the realities of shyness and insecurities growing up as well as even coming close to initiation of intimacy despite having an extrovert sibling. The thought and experience processes are quite different as well as method of bringing them out of their shell. In Psychological terms this would amount to 'flooding' and would actually cause more damage to a person's psyche then good. It might make for a average porn piece but definitely not very accurate otherwise

rodavrodavover 3 years ago
Great story

I gave you 5 stars. I love this kind of story. It would be nice if fast forward in the future they partnered each other and get married, then get hooked up again with their teenage sons and daughters ( of course 18 and up) in the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best

Absolutely one of the best stories I've read here. Thank you for writing and sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous "Stereo typical etc., etc.

You say you had insecurity issues 'despite having an extrovert brother'.

I would suggest that you may have had those issued BECAUSE you had an 'extrovert brother', wished you were like him but had no help to get out of your insecure shell!

PunyMePunyMeover 3 years ago
Well spun tale

You should have entered this in the Summer Lovin' contest! I thinnk it would have done well! Thanks...keep writing!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Stupid story. Turning your sister into a fucktoy. Yeah, a huge achievement, not!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crap. Happened to quick. Was stupid

Crap.

farmboy1944farmboy1944almost 3 years ago

Excellent story. We’ll written and it moved at a good pace. I don’t care if it was believable or not. It was a wonderful fantasy.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

The story is interesting.

But personally, I don't really like group sex. WMWW at most.

But the best option is MW.

And I'm possessive, I don't admit to sharing my women with other men. And of course it was the brother who had to take her virginity. And oral, and vaginal, and anal.

I respect other people's choices but those choices are not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nonconsensually pushing your sister to join a weird group sex thing is fucking digusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He cares about his sister so much that he pimps her out against her will to his creep friends and their slut "girlfriends".

...and the most shy girl imaginable goes along with it?

Complete crap.

Whome1578Whome15789 months ago

Very well done great story the games was great all of them that seams like like fun apkeasure to read. Thx.

anchorman021anchorman021about 2 months ago

stretches the imagination a bit but I defy anyone to honestly say they've never imagined being wild and crazy for for period of time ... well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.