All Comments on 'Sibling Affection'

by _

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Another Great Job

You write very inensely erotic stories of brother and sister sex, and this was another great job.

And I it was also even more of a turnon to read that he came in his sister unprotected. The taboo of incestous brother and sister sex in your stories is made even kinkier and more of a turnon with sex to completion with no protection and the added risk of pregnancy.

I would like in fact to read some stories by you where incestous brother and sister sex does lead to pregnancy and a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
VERY WET

If this didn't get your pussy wet, your dead! Can't wait for my Brother to get home.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Good Story and Well Written, Too

no humiliation, pain, or dirt --- just erotic and forbidden thoughts and acts between two affectionate siblings. good story and easily narrated

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible

Best story i've ever read! And i know ill read it over again tmrw!

chomerchomerabout 19 years ago
great great sibling love!

this wasone of the better sibling love stories i have read on litterotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Incredible

Dear God...this story was awesome. Longer than most of the others too. VERY nice. I got off several times, a new thing for me. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More needed

This story has real potential for further development. If I were the author, I'd do more of a gathering-tension buildup to their intimacy, with more emotion, both their individual feelings and their feelings to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So Hot and Explicit

This was an excellent writing. Brothers and sisters can and do enjoy each other, even if they begin at a much later stage in their lifes, reliving some of the sexual thoughts they knew of one another. But, never acted on until years later. Hope to read more of your brother and sister escapades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very erotic

This reading reached a level like my own story with my sister. I believe 'we' were both younger and she had me cum in her mouth for fear of getting pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow this is hot

what a great story. too good to be true. just wishful thinking. found out too late my sister wanted to fuck me as much as i wanted to fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very nicely done except for one factor.

Unless I mis-understood I believe you mis-located the hymen

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More writes like this needed

Great Story very well done. looking forward to more stories Writen this well.

Darkstar321Darkstar321over 17 years ago
Not again!!

Amazing, simply amazing. You seem to have a good grasp of the knowledge of a sexual relationship between a brother and a sister. Damn, I wish I have a sister like that!! Yet again, another great job and please continue writing and provide us with more stories of sex between brothers and sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brings back happy memories.

I love this story, it is truly amazing. ME and my sister had a very similar relationship for about four years. She loved having me come inside her. It's been about five years since we last fucked, and this story really brings those feelings back. I think I need to call her and arrange another romp while my wife is out of town next week. This is great writing, please continue it!

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
A Great Beginning!

You could develop this into a beautiful sibling love story. It cries out for a sequel. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
pervert

Sicko sister fucking loser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To Anonymous

First off: YOU CHOSE TO READ THIS WORK OF FICTION RETARD... Second off: Go take your bible thumping, law abiding, self righteous, egotistical, virgin ass off a cliff...

To the author: Nicely written... good form and great story line. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Screw you, Anon [2/10]

I don't know how you found this story, but it was marked Incest/taboo. That should have given you a clue. Plus, if you feel this way, why are you visiting a site named Literotica.com? It should be pretty obvious what you would find there....

I'm paraplegic--no feeling and no movement [that I can control] below my waist. My prick [HA!] is about the size of the last joint of my thumb. I used to enjoy looking at pictures, but I found that I get more enjoyment out of reading than I do from looking. I'm glad that there is a site like this, and that I found it. I don't read only incest, but most of the stories in this section have a lot of love in them, not just sex. I do enjoy reading comments like yours; it gives me a kick to read how much you hate the stories when you read them. The guy holding the gun to your head to make you read them must get tired.

I'm glad that there are people that write and share their stories, and I'm glad that there are people that make a web site so we can find them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SC

great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
mhmmmm......

oh god. That got me quite horny. I love how you have some added exhibitionism/ voyeur. Very nicely done but perhaps a bit more build up in terms of their relationship. I and my step brother enjoy a similar relationship and still do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent as usual.

Another horny story. Adding in a little pussy licking would be great! Thanks for the effort to keep writing these stories. Keep them coming!

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
love good incest stories!!!

and this is definitely one of them!! good work,, nice timing and a little romantic,that is always a plus! thanks a bunch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Short but sweet

A wonderful little taboo story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

I normally prefer long sibling incest stories, but this is pehaps the best I've read among the short ones. However, you can edit the last few lines of this story and add a new chapter for your readers

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I diagree the story stopped at the right place, people can use their imagination as to whether or not it continued, my money would be it would continue considering she's always felt that way about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
idiot writers

you really have to wonder what these writers are thinking when they post only part of a story. if the reader has to either think up a begining, or fill in plot holes, or think up an endding then we sure don't need the writer in the first place. so by not writing a COMPLETE story the writers are making themselves and the site usless. START WRITING COMPLETE STORIES AND GO BACK AND FINISH THE ALREADY POSTED ONES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So-so, but you would have to admit keri is one strange girl, and that's saying a lot considering the story subject

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To idiot

If your SO damn good

SHOW US HOW GOOD YOU ARE

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

Could have been better, but it was an alright read.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Sibling Affection

"Sibling Affection"!!! Sibling affection says the premise, the absolutely perfect theme of this sstory! L-O-V-E in all incestual, male and female, female and male sibings, parent to child, or child to parent love, sexual attraction and coupling are the ultimate, the innacle, the absolutely perfect story. Nothing gets my horny, worked up and even all-fussy warm throughoput as a caring and pleasuring incestual affair between blood-related male and female sex partners, loving each other and offer pleaure to the other!

This story has it, and both are very willing to express it and abide by it. For an incest story of the best of the basics, all around, this story has it. It's not perfect, it's not award winning, but it exudes faithfulness and compassion of a sister's true long-time love and giving of herself to her brother, who's also of like mind and caring!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Sibling Affection Correction To...

The word "innacle" should read PINNACLE in my immediately previous comments..

There was a comment by Anonymous back several years ago, criticizing this story and the incest of it. The next reader's comment, although he/she knew NOTHING about the "incest criticism comment", jumped into bible thumping, yadda ya, and attacking the person!!!!!!! This shithead ought to be committed to testicle torture and public ridicule for his lack of his country's primary language!!!

If the "o As Anonymous" option were hidden, where one had to search for it--I don't think it should be eliminated--we would have considerably less derogatory and enflamable commentary in the comments section.

Reader's (I use that erm with tongue in cheek as some Commenters don't actually read the stories) that USE ANONYMOUS DON'T HAVE BALLS or PUSSIES. They are sexless eunichs, forever fustrated for lack of other's feeling and their ability to know and enjoy and appreciate sex for all its pleasures!!!

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
You Are A Wonderful Writer

Wow! You have the art of description that makes this story believable and sooo hot.

Thank you for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five stars!

Best of your shorter stories I've read so far! Totally believable and none of the "we both came at the same time" that seems to flood so many stories here where they both come together every time they have sex. Lol.

Thanks and keep writing!

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 10 years ago
great story

would love to read what happens next

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Dear _

Please _ can we have more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very very HOT and great details .... there was a purpose and an understanding. Please write more. Thank You !!'

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

As bad as she had it for him I think I would have been highly paranoid that she wasn't on the pill and that she wanted him to knock her up! Lol.

Havent read this one in a while!

bbwlvr_52bbwlvr_52over 8 years ago
Great story

It was tremendous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG

Very good story, i loved it all...hopefully she is on the pill....

i hope you continue this story...wish id had a sister as sweet !

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME

A loving and tender love affair between 2 loving siblings.

Hope you have another chapter. They deserve to be together.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 6 years ago
A loving story ...

... but it deserves a better ending. More length, and more to it. That is the only thing wrong with it.

And I still gave it 5 Stars, because I really liked it.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Loved the story. What a beautiful relationship between Brother and Sister.

Hope you continue making love. A tender feeling

shollingshollingalmost 4 years ago

Excellent. Another longer chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

But LOL another idiot author that doesn't know where the hymen is located. No need to ask if she is a virgin if the hymen is intact, just spread the labia and look.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

Felt sorry for sister her brother was too fucking stupid to be walking around unsupervised. Hey author did you take the female anatomy class?

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

This started out as a great story, but it ended as so many others on this site, not finished. The storyline left off just when things got going. Since protection was never mentioned and they continued the chances she got pregnant would probably be an undrawn conclusion. Since the story was written 18 years ago I doubt that we will ever see a conclusion. 5 stars for the storyline.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

A kind and loving story of a young sister, Keri, engaging in some bathroom intimacy with her brother, and getting him to Jack Off onto her naked body. Just beautiful~ And in return her broyjther sneaks into he bedroom and after jacking off all over her face, slips his cock into her sleeping moutj to leave her a taster of cum. Marvelous! Their next-day continuation, leading to brother filling her virginal pussy with cum would have been nice on its own as a finale, but their continuing to practice unprotected sex in the days to come could only lead to one thing 00 her pregnancy -- and this would unquestionably give them unsurmountable problems with the parents. Thanx anyway for the nice story of young sibling love abloom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That story was as believable as a three dollar bill with Joe Biden's picture on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Isn’t it amazing that so many authors here leave stories unfinished?

Sure, many of them write excellent stories but even then about 70. 0/0 could continue the tale after we’ve spent so much time reading. I know there is not pay for these folks, but the tremendous number of this complaints should have. An effect.

Bill S.

lightbluedreamslightbluedreamsover 1 year ago

Love how this started. But should have been at least twice as long! It was perfect up to the point where it transitioned way too fats after their conversation about having sex > right into having sex, then a quick conclusion about how they continued, blah blah blah. Way too quick of a transition, and a disappointing ending after such a great start! Thanks though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
LOL!!!

another author that doesn't know where a hymen is located!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[11.12.22]

Very Kawaii und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One if the best story ai have read so far.

beinghornyasafuckbeinghornyasafuck5 months ago

One of the best Siblings Incest I have read so far. Simply loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

reminds me so much of my sister and i we had so much fun with each other as kids and young adults

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous