Sibling Affection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was very skilled at pleasuring the male organ. I wondered then if Keri was a virgin. Everything she did felt wonderful. Just before she leaned closer to my crotch, I stopped her.

"Are you a virgin?"

She just looked at me for a second. "Ask me afterwards."

Then she lowered her mouth onto my dick. My body was on fire as she began to slide her lips and tongue around my shaft and gently suck on the head of my dick. I forgot what I was thinking about as she pleasured me with her mouth. It was all I could do not to thrust my hips up into her face. She was so gentle and loving, it was the most blissful feeling ever.

And she really enjoyed doing it to. She was running her fingers up and down my body while she sucked me off. She lightly caressed my balls while she took my shaft in her hand and jacked me while she licked at the head. I started moaning, and that seemed to really get her going.

I stroked her face and ran my fingers through her long hair while she continued blowing me. Finally, she looked up at me and let my dick slide from her wet lips.

"Cum in my mouth," she said in a sensuous but commanding tone.

She grabbed my thighs and began bobbing her head up and down on my cock. I held onto her head and began thrusting up to meet her. I was fucking her face at a good rhythm when I felt the familiar tingling that would mark the fourth orgasm my sister had assisted me with.

I thrust just far enough in her mouth until she gagged a bit, and began to pull out when I felt the first jet of cum shoot out. But Keri mashed her face down into my lap as far as she could take me, and held me tightly there while I shot my cum down her throat. I pumped my dick into her with more force than I intended as my sexual instincts took over, and some of my cum began to dribble out of Keri's mouth.

After I finished ejaculating my load, I let go of Keri's head and she coughed up a bit of cum. But she eagerly swallowed the rest, and looked up at me with an approving smile.

"How was it?" she asked, out of breath.

"Amazing," I answered.

"Yes, I'm a virgin," she blurted out. "I know you are too, so we need to get something straight."

I was worried that she was mad at me for asking her that. I sat up on my elbows.

"What's that?"

"Whether or not we fuck."

And here it comes. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I hoped that it wouldn't turn out to be a mistake. But I had to admit, hearing Keri say "fuck" made me really want to.

"I think we both know that we will eventually," she continued. "But we have to make sure it doesn't change things between us."

"I know. I don't want things to change."

"They don't have to. If we do fuck and things don't work out, we just have to forget about it and go back to being brother and sister."

"I don't know if I can do that."

"We have to. But we won't worry about that unless it comes to that. For now, let's just enjoy what we have."

"Okay. But, are you saying that you really want to have sex with me?"

"Of course." Keri began to stroke my dick again. "What did you think we were leading up to?"

"But...why? What made you want to?"

Keri thought for a moment, smiling to herself as if thinking back to another time.

"I've always wanted to. Ever since we were little, I knew that I felt different about you than other girls did about their brothers. But I never had the guts to say anything. So when we played our little game the other night, I figured it was a good way to test the waters."

I didn't know what to say to that. I always knew Keri had an odd kind of crush on me, but I never knew it was like this.

She looked up at and her eyes looked almost sad. "I love you, and I've wanted to fuck you for so long."

I moved closer to her and kissed her. I felt a tear run down her cheek as our tongues met. I leaned her back on the bed and held onto her tightly.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

She nodded and looked down at our naked bodies nervously. She watched as I positioned my dick at her cunt and gently pushed. The head of my dick slid into her pussy lips and made it's way further into her body. Keri gasped at the feeling, especially as I reached her hymen.

I watched her closely as I began to push past it, and she was tensed up and waiting for the pain. Once I had finally broken through, she seemed surprised that it didn't hurt more. When I was completely inside of her, I just lay there on top of her, letting her get used the feeling.

"That feels so good," she said, squeezing her cunt around me. "How is it for you?"

"It's the best thing I've ever felt."

I started moving, sliding in and out very gently at first. When Keri began to increase her rhythm, I sped up too. Soon we were fucking at a good pace. I watched Keri's face as I pounded into her. I loved the feeling of her tits against my chest and the expression on her face. She looked like she was going to cum any minute.

"Will you cum with me?" she said. "Cum inside my pussy."

I couldn't say no to that, so I started to really let her have it. She began moaning as I humped into her harder and harder. She clenched onto my shoulders and pulled her legs back so that her knees were in the air. She let out a deep groan and her eyes rolled back into her head.

Then I felt her body quiver and her hips twitch, and then her stomach tensed up and her legs wrapped around me. She began convulsing underneath me, writhing about while I kept fucking her. She made these delightful sexual sounds, and finally put her arms around my neck and lay limp for a moment while her climax surged through her body.

Then she seemed to regain her senses, and she started crying.

"Cum in me," she sobbed.

I didn't want to disappoint, so I didn't hold back as I pistoned in and out of her. When I finally began to cum, I slowed down and just barely moved back and forth as I felt my cock begin spewing semen into my sister.

I groaned and clenched my eyes shut as the intense spike of pleasure began. Keri held onto my head and kept her legs wrapped around me as I spasmed into her. I buried myself deep into her cunt and just let it all out. She gently stroked my back as I emptied the last of my load, and then kissed me deeply.

We kissed for a long time, though we couldn't stay that way because our parents would be home soon. Fortunately we hadn't soiled our parents' comforter, although Keri did have to be careful getting up so that my cum didn't leak out of her. We laughed as I helped her get to her feet while she kept her hand over her cunt. She kissed me one more time and hurried off to the shower.

From then on, Keri and I continued our sexual relationship. At least for now, we were content with each other and didn't have an interest in dating other people. We successfully kept our secret from our parents, but we did fuck every chance we got. Usually it was late at night, or on the weekend. I always expected to feel guilty about it at some point, but I never did.

12