All Comments on 'Sibling Cinema Surprise'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Give me more!

Loved it - you had an interesting premise, some very snappy dialog, a few comic zingers, and very hot sex. I would just like it to be a little longer, or the start of a longer series. Very enjoyable read - keep going!

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 14 years ago
Good Bro-Sis set-up and action

I've been thinking of a story like this and here you've gone and written if for me. Good job. HOT!

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Hot little tale!

Maybe a little unrealistic, but a good tale anyway. Thanks for your story.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 14 years ago
Great job

Could have made the story a bit longer (as well as their movie) with a little more mutual discovery of each others' bodies (foreplay), but since they only paid for their second semester with the movie, they DO still have six more semesters (or more, since she wanted to go into animal medicine, which takes longer than human medicine). You could make a series out of them making their own video series, perhaps making the last one a pregnancy-sex video, lactation and all! Take them on the road outdoors for the summer shoots, have them do some messy shoots, perhaps even having them get caught when their father purchases one of their videos online after they have graduated and incorporate him into the scene for a little DP with his daughter? Keep it goin'!

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago

Should redo to get rid of the JoPa reference, but otherwise very nice. A little humor is something missing in many of the stories on this site, but it goes well here - and why not? Siblings are people, after all.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Love the thought of brother and sister

Especially if you do advertise a family surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked your story. For me it was neat seeing it set at my old alma mater Penn State but was even better when it had my old dorm Geary Hall mentioned.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I get the idea that you were aiming for, but in the end it just fell short of the target. The initial encounter between the siblings just didn't feel natural. I think it would have been better for them to run into each other at an interview before the shoot. After some angst and back and forth, they work it out and do the film.

-

It has potential. This was just a mediocre attempt.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

THAT WAS IT!!?? Short and Sweet, that was, yessir...

But, still entertaining, funny as all get out, siblings looking across the bed at each other...THEN confessing their love for each other!!

Maddeningly without a sequel..still, Five*[5**Stars...Yyyaaayyy!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...