All Comments on 'Sibling Lust'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Definately interesting!

Oooooooooooooooooooooouch!

tinman69stinman69sabout 19 years ago
WOW!!!!

Man alive!!! Can I borrow your sister for a while??? That is a good story. But you can't just stop there, continue on with the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sister act

wow...carries me back to my teen years and didling my sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More Please!!!

Hot Damn! What i would give to have that experience. Please, please please continue the story. I'm hot, hard, and ready for more. Keep it coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lust!

Loved it all except the didlo bits. Cock in pussy is enough for any (in)decent brother and sister!

Lukas

TheDarkCloudTheDarkCloudover 17 years agoAuthor
More than a bit of truth to this

I just wanted to add that there was more than a bit of truth to this submission, in that when I was younger my big sister did walk in on me while I was jerking off to hardcore porn and rather than being disgusted or angry she actually watched me finish myself off. it was hard not to imagine that it was her hand that finished the job and then we got down to a lot more (much like what I wrote in the actual story!).

who knows maybe one day she'll read this story and we'll see what develops.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fucking Moron DarkCloud. Full of shit

Jerking off in front of sis, fantasizing its her hand jerking you, and now you post on Lit and hope she reads it and comes over and fucks you.

Man, are you fucked up? Geez! A fantasy is one thing, but obviously dark cloud has some serious problems, son. Seek help or your brother in law will shoot you or fuck you up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It was not too bad until the last line

That killed it for this girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good until

good until you put the shit about the strapon in that ruined it totally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gay

darkcloud sounds gay with the strapon shit no way in hell is this true by any stretch of the imagination. typical trash for this site a total waste of your time, our time and the sites space.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
As a woman...

I find this a rather enjoyable read. Surprisingly, it unleashes my incesteous desire and gets me thinking what I could have done with my little brother when we were younger. Though I must agree with other readers that the last line of your story didn't work for me. I read some of your other stories and I think you have a fixation on strap-on. Whether you're gay or not, as some readers made a fuss about, doesn't bother me. Keep on the good work.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 10 years ago
Condom ruined the story

Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous