Sibling Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is stepped out of the shower to discover that there were no towels left so I had to sluice as much loose water off me and pad along the corridor to the airing cupboard that towels were stored in. I walked through the warm evening in the house and as I passed Lee's bedroom I got the shock of my life. I crept in and saw that the magazines lying on her floor were not mine but equally hardcore and pornographic. I saw that Lee had her back to me in her cupboard and I took the time to examine the magazine titles and see that they were similar to mine but different titles. What did this mean? I found out as Lee turned from her cupboard and I took in the massive strap-on dildo around her crotch pointing accusingly at me.

"You see little brother you're not the only dirty little pervert in the family, now bend over my bed and I'll give you the thrill of your life..."

I did as I was told without argument and as I awaited the touch of plastic on my ass I reflected how life was going to be real interesting from now on.

12