All Comments on 'Sibling Psychic Detectives'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it!

Interesting ideas and good dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I wouldn't change a thing. I enjoyed every bit of it.

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 6 years ago
are you doing

are you doing some more chapter in this genre? liked it a lot keep going and i'll stick you on my favourites

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good.

You have the makings of a novel. More sex of course, but more cases to solve. Cases together and his cases her cases. Definitely on the right track. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good

A second chapter would be very well recieved, I think. There is a lot that can be added to this, such as some way the ghost could join with his sister's body and experience sex. Or, some way for the sister to interact with the ghost. And what about how/why the sister got her cybernetic arm and eye? I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How did Faith punch out the ghost?

I suppose that is what still sticks in my mind as unresolved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just okay...

As a fan of your more mundane work, this felt like a bit of a stumble. Not because of the paranormal or futuristic elements but because those elements felt tacked on and irrelevant to the central sibling love story. And even though the story is lengthy they suddenly are having sex within a day or two of being reunited without much buildup. If you create a world where cyborgs and ghosts exist you should focus on the inherent coolness of that and really have fun with those things. As presented in your story those parts were kind of boring and mundane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HBO here you go...

Loved it!

A dick, a cyborg, a ghost, oh my. With slight modifications, this could be worked into a great episodic television show. Even the incest, the spankings and the exhibitionist/voyeurism can be handled with a tongue-in-cheek dignity. Get a copy of final draft and start writing, please. Game of Thrones only has one more season. Then what?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
It was fun, thanks

We're there other stories I should have read first? I really felt lost trying to figure out who these people were. Bionic parts, invisible ghost friend, missing time? How did it all come together?

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
another hit with all the stars

just like your other stories...you are one helluva storyteller...hot story with tons of action... reading it is like watching a movie...

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 6 years ago
Experiment: Successful

Nice work. Unlike anything I've read of yours before, but even so that patented Xarth sibling love, with it's wide eyed innocence, it's deeply sensitive and caring perspective, and it's casting of the young lovers into an abyss of lust, incestuous surrender, and the risky seeking of pleasure shines through brightly. I don't know if this was just a one off, or something you considered fleshing out as a multi-part series,but it certainly has plenty of interesting directions it could explore. I look forward to reading whatever follows.

meme165meme165over 6 years ago
Need more please

A great story as a stand alone, but does leave openings for more if you wanted

I think you need to carry on the story, with possible back story for both Faith (how she ended up with the cyber-eye, and a possible connection between Silas and a living Aggie

Anyway, thank you for another great story

laad4e08laad4e08over 6 years ago
So many Genres packed into one!

This was so much fun! It was interesting, sweet, loving, playful and pretty sexy.

Love the charters and the overall plot. I also agree with one of the other comments about some more backstory on them.

so many way to go!!!!!

just really fun! oh, did I say that already?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Does Xarth ever write a bad story?

A rare author so good I'd read these with all the sex scenes removed. I normally don't bother with stories over 3-4 pages, but I barely notice the length as I read. Yet another 5* from me!

ChasBChasBover 6 years ago
Too Long..., But....

My title says it all. Very much too long, but it kept me interested, even during the questionable things, such as sometimes Silas could apparently see or sense Angie (knew where she was), sometimes he couldn't. And I wondered how Faith pronounced her nickname for him: Sile, or Sill. That strangely bothered me. Not one of Xarth's best efforts, but it did keep me reading to the end - even when I wanted to give up..

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Just the right lenght

Any shorter and it would have lost the new meaning and kept being your usual, good as always, sib-cest story.

Very good indeed.

WritingKnightWritingKnightover 6 years ago
It Was Okay

I'm giving it 3 stars and I'll tell you why. First was the disappointment that there wasn't more of what the title suggests.

Second, there needed to be back stories on why Faith was the way she is, and why she allowed experiments, and more importantly Aggie's back story. You just don't throw in a ghost girl side kick and not have how/why she's a ghost, or how they came to be "partners", or even how he came to be in that business to begin with.

And third, you overuse character names WAY too much. there is no reason to keep mentioning Faith or Sil when you're talking about them if they're they only ones focused on. I could see differentiating between Faith and Aggie to know which she or her your focusing on, but not constantly reminding us of her name. I really did like the story, though, but it could've been so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree with the back story comments. I was wondering from the beginning about her arm. Also, I was hoping Aggie would have learned from the old man ghost and learned to make her pussy tangible so she could have sex with Sil too.

anubeloreanubeloreover 6 years ago
5 * from me, easily.

It was cute, and hot, though I wouldn't have minded a bit more backstory on Aggie, or even on Silas and Faith, because they seem like really interesting characters. I liked that Silas was her first, and I felt you handled Faith's missing arm really well, including the sensitivities and insecurities related to it. I especially enjoyed the little interaction when Silas touched the wound, and his reaction to her trusting him enough to allow him to touch it. I do kind of wish Silas (btw, how did Faith pronounce her abbreviation of his name?) had climaxed inside of her, and I always love an intensely, vividly illustrated description of what the character is experiencing whilst making love, heh. There was some of that in this story, but I'm always happy for more, especially with such lively characters! I'd enjoy another entry in their story, I think, but either way this was a very enjoyable tale. Thanks for sharing it!

-Anubelore :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
responding to comment by ChasB 08/31/17

I'm no psychic but whenever I was fucking my sister, I always knew where she was. She wasn't psychic, either, and she knew where I was, too. ___ She was ten and I was twelve the first day I fucked her three times and pumped my cum into her. I fucked her several more times and it wasn't long before, as soon as we got off the school bus, she couldn't get her school clothes and panties off fast enough for me to fuck her a couple of times before our parents got home.

She and her friend Joyce, a neighbor girl, were talking girl talk and Joyce told my sister that she wondered what it would feel like to have a boy put his thing inside of her pussy. My sister forgot to keep our secret and answered that it feels better than anything she ever felt... bragging that my cock was almost six inches long and I could put it all the way inside of her. That got Joyce's attention and my sister was trapped. Poor me... Joyce got fucked that day and started almost living at our house. I was fucking her and was scared to death that her mother or father would find out and kill me for fucking their hot pussied little whore. My sister hated sharing and wished that she hadn't said what she did. I knew that I couldn't leave Joyce unfucked because she would have been jealous and started telling other kids about my sister and me.

Yours was a good story but they should have fucked a few more times and maybe you could have had them team up on the 'neglected' lady client before he gave her a good hard fucking, when she came in to settle the account before you ended it.

HpsAmHpsAmover 6 years ago

First time commenting on a Xarth story, or commenting at all. I would've given it 5 stars without hesitation if, as others have pointed out, the back stories of Faith (how she came to lose her human arm, or if she was born without one) and especially Aggie were at least touched upon.

The intriguing Aggie, in particular, ended up becoming merely an underdeveloped plot device by the time Faith and Silas became super-intimate. Perhaps she could get her own spin-off story of something. Also, the actual detective aspect seemed a bit of an afterthought. Those are really the only negatives, and even then not a big deal.

Otherwise, all characters were very likeable and their dialogue rolled off nicely. Even fast-paced scenarios such as when Faith and Aggie were both talking to Silas were handled well, and at no point was there any confusion as to who's line it was.

Above all else, the relationship between Faith and Silas was adorable. They had the usual (and downright essential) snappy inter-sibling exchanges going on, but unlike 'Bored and Horny' and 'Sibling Bonding Time', it never came across that they couldn't stand each other, which was cute.

And of course, the sex was superbly described. Genuine warmth and affection in abundance, and seemingly a (albeit unconventional) loving relationship set for life rather than the lustful flings in other stories.

Xarth has outdone himself this year, in style!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gotta ask

Is this loosely based on comedy bang bang?

RestlessAshRestlessAshover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the story as i do for all the stories of yours i have read. Would love more get some more back story of Faith and what happen to her arm and would love to know how Silas and Aggie met.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Another Masterpiece

Five stars and I wish I could give more. You are, as Faith might put it, my mostest favoritest writerguy on this site. I do hope you'll grace us with a sequel or, as one commenter suggested, do some brief backstory, especially on Aggie. I can see this as a running series. Kudos to you!

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Whatt??!!!

How did the comment posted by Anonymous (9-4-17) get past the censors?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unintentional or Intentional Detail?

As others have already mentioned, follow up for this one would be great. I also had a question, which you don't have to answer if it spoils things. I noticed at one point while coupling the sister uses "shan't," which only the ghost has been using up to this time. Now, maybe the sister also used it throughout the story and I didn't notice, or it was a mistake, or I'm just reading into it too much, but is it possible the sister and the ghost are linked somehow? I think it would be pretty cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Um 3 I guess?

The build up and their relationship was great but when they actually started was just weird...?

Might just be me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

As a start at a more fully fleshed out world this is a pretty good attempt - there's a whole load of backstory missing but I did actually read it more for the plot than anything else. It'd be a fun read without any sexy parts, the main pair have a good dynamic & I liked Aggie too. Still, seriously, I reckon you really should knock out something longer, you're definitely capable - I've been reading your stuff for years & enjoyed the progression.

bayouxbayouxabout 6 years ago
All the Elements

are here for a good mystery series. Loved this story. It is a definite page turner. Sil, Fai and Aggie could solve some interesting cases. Using, of course, their "secret" abilities with Fai's eye and arm; and Aggie's ghostly observations and investigations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hopefully you didn't run out of gas on this one. May make for some interesting plots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I loved this story but I am heartbroken to see that there isn't anymore. There are so many places to go with this one. I truly hope you come back to it one day because this is a really fantastic set up and I know you could do great things with it.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 5 years ago
Just One?

This was the intro to a serial if I ever read one. (Hint: I've read lots.)

Case by case would be the obvious path. Making the cases incidental and progressing their personal stories would be the artistic path.

Either way I hope you revisit these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More!

I'm also interested in more!

Aggie needs to join with Faith for a good fuck.

KronosisKronosisalmost 4 years ago
I absolutely love it

This is such a unique and fresh story!!! I know it has been years, but a second installment would be incredible!! For example, the siblings could get caught up in something bigger than they expected (cult shit, money laundering, kidnapping, or something more supernatural) and have to use all their assets to come out on top.

Also, expanding on the ghost’s character and past life could be cool! Maybe finding a way for her to interact with the sister as well (can’t remember her name). Also, if they discovered a way for her to physically interact with the siblings... that could lead to some hot moments

Love the story!! Keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Possible Sequel Please!

I really enjoyed this story and would love to see these three characters return. You could have Silas & Faith finally take on a murder mystery case or missing person, maybe even discover a case that would end up solving Aggie’s death. It would also be cool to have Faith give Aggie permission to take over her body for a night to experience sex with Silas.

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

This is an... interesting setting. The Cybernetic arm and eye leave questions unanswered. Aggie's involvement in Sil's life is a pretty good question. Apart from that, you have created a great literary work here.

Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was really interesting. The sex and dirty talk was exciting. Separately romantic, her brother was her first man. The ghost was sympathetic, funny how she engaged in pandering.

GateWraithGateWraithover 1 year ago

Absolutely love this story. The interactions between characters were fun, the story was unique (to say the least,) and all the missing details and unanswered questions just beg for a next installment. Bravo!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 1 year ago

Even the most advanced robotic arm, stronger than the real thing, doesn't give you the power to drag a person along who is stronger overall. It's mentioned in the story that, apart from the said cybernetic surrogate, the brother is the stronger and heavier of the siblings. So, assuming they stand/walk on the same kind of ground, the weaker person even with the help the help of a super powerful robotic limb, is NOT able to drag the other one around at will. Unless the artificial arm is used to torture the person in tow. It seems petulant to mention this, but the author seems to make a statement of empowerment through the prostetic member. But it's not the way the laws of physics and biomechanics work, whatever your belief is. Yes, there are ghost in this story, but otherwise there is no clue this is situated in a parallel or alternative reality with a different set of laws of nature.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

Great story! I enjoyed it. You had me LOL at times. I'd love to see more!

5 stars

Thanks

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971about 1 year ago

Great story. Kinda wished it was explained why he could see Aggie and she couldn't. If they both could see her it could have been explained as them both being slightly sensitive to paranormal because they were related.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. I wish there would've been more of Aggie. I honestly thought the sibcest was gonna start because Aggie would decide to possess Faith and get fucked. Incorporating her into the sex through possession somehow would've been perfect. Gave it 5 ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You're a great writer, but you really dropped the ball with this one. Somewhere on page six you just went back to your same old schlock. I agree with another commenter that the way to Faith should have been through Aggie. Possessing Faith, and making love with Aggie, could have been incredibly HOT when told by a writer of your caliber. Instead you settled for a mediocre tale that came across as, well... MEDIOCRE! I'm so disappointed in fact, I'm going to give you the best unsolicited advice I can. Take this story down and rewrite it. Drop the arm, leave the "secret" eye, throw in a demon at the old lady's house that terrifies Aggie, and get Aggie/Faith into bed with Silas that way. I'd write the damn thing properly myself, except I don't have anywhere near your talent. The last four pages of this story was a textbook example of how to ruin a promising tale. With a writer as talented as you, that's an incredible let down.

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

This was very enjoyable to read.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was so fucking good. Thanks for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

SIMILAR Stories