Sibling Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,394 Followers

"No, no, that's not what I meant," he said.

Kylie smiled, "I know, but it's what I want," she said.

Mark groaned as Kylie sucked his cock once again. Tasting the two other women on his shaft. "I don't know what it is about you that just drives me wild..." he said as she sucked his cock.

Kylie pulled his cock out of her mouth, "some people just have chemistry I guess."

Mark smiled, "I'd say so," he groaned as Kylie returned her attentions to his cock.

"Listen," he started, "would you like to go out sometime, just the two of us?" he asked.

Kylie's heart skipped a beat, she lifted her lips from his cock, "I'd love that," she said before sucking him again until he reached one final orgasm.

~

Mark and Kylie went out on their date two days later. Even though they met and worked in a world fuelled by sex and lust there was very little of it between the two during their first three dates.

The chemistry was there, and the attraction was definitely there, but for some reason Mark wanted to go slow with Kylie. He loved being around her. He felt closeness immediately.

They talked; they laughed and got along as though they had been dating for months, not days. They had kissed, and Kylie had sucked his cock with Mark returning the favour by eating her pussy like no one had before, but it wasn't until their fourth date that everything changed forever.

~

Kylie was a bundle of nerves before their fourth date. Things were going well but they still hadn't had sex, and she hadn't shared the secret which could destroy their relationship, which was, she believed they were related.

Their fourth date began like all the others, Mark picked Kylie up and noted Julie had a devious glint in her eye as she wished the couple well.

They went out for dinner before Mark showed Kylie around town. While he enjoyed sex, and wanted to introduce it to his relationship with Kylie that night, he also cherished low key moments with her as well.

After their night out they went back to his place, where things quickly started to heat up on the couch. Kylie was grinding on Mark's lap while they kissed and he undid her top to play with her breasts.

Kylie moaned as Mark pulled her closer to her while she grinded on his hard cock.

The siblings both had visions of each other naked in bed when Kylie suddenly stopped.

Mark looked up at Kylie, "everything ok?" he asked.

Kylie bit her bottom lip and smiled "yes, sorry," she said.

She leaned down to kiss Mark again before pulling back again.

"There's something I have to tell you, and it's pretty big," she said.

A concerned look came over Mark's face, "are you ok?" he asked.

Kylie half smiled, "yes... no. Yes and no."

Kylie slipped off Mark's lap and slipped beside him, facing him as he turned to her.

"You can tell me anything, I know this is only our fourth date but I feel this urge to be with you."

Kylie smiled again, and bit her lip once more as she took a deep breath and bared her soul.

"Ok, so, you know how we're both from Iowa and both adopted?" she began.

"Yyyyyes..." Mark replied.

"Well, I've always wanted to know who my birth mother, my birth father and birth family was. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents, I've just always wanted to know where I came from," she started.

"A couple years ago my parents and I met with adoption officials back home to try and find out but they wouldn't tell me much. I did see a slip of paper that I had a brother though," she continued.

"So I convinced a classmate of mine to try and snoop around and find whatever information that he could on my family," she said.

"That's great Kylie, I - ..." Mark started.

Kylie smiled, "there's more, a lot more."

"Around the same time Julie told me she wanted to go west to get into porn, and that's when I first saw one of your movies. I was drawn to you, it was incredible.

So I asked my friend to find what he could on you, not hack you or anything, just whatever he could find," she said.

Kylie took a deep breath, "what he found was, you're five years older than me, just like my birth brother, we were adopted from the same orphanage - and our birth mother has the same name, Mary."

Kylie paused.

"What he found is, that there's a very strong chance we are brother and sister."

Mark's jaw dropped.

Kylie stared at Mark as he tried to process what he'd just learned.

"I came out here to meet you and see if it's true. But I also came out here because I'm crazy about you, whether you're my brother or not," she said.

Mark sat there, his heart pounding as he stared at the woman who just told him she thinks he's her brother.

"Say something, please... " Kylie said, her pulse quickening as her eyes started to water.

Seconds felt like hours as Mark sat with Kylie on his couch.

"Why didn't you say something sooner? Why did you suck my cock? Why didn't you tell me immediately?" he asked.

Kylie's heart pounded, she took a deep breath, "I didn't know how to do it. I didn't think the attraction to you would be as strong as it was when we met. I ... I liked being around you I didn't want to ruin it," she said.

"I don't want you to hate me," she added.

Mark stood up, his hands on his head. "Then why tell me now!?" he exclaimed.

Kylie started to cry, "because I knew we were going to fuck and I want our first time to be without secrets," she replied.

Mark started to pace.

"I can't believe this," he said to himself.

"I'm attracted to my own sister," he said again.

"Please don't hate me," Kylie repeated, "I didn't know what to say."

Mark looked down at Kylie, her eyes red, her legs tucked under her body as she leaned up to talk to him.

"I need some time to process this, I'm sorry," he said.

And with that, Mark grabbed his keys from the side table and walked out of his own apartment.

~

When he returned it was 2 am and Kylie was gone. Just a hand written note with the words, "I'm sorry" and "please call me" were on his dining room table.

Mark still didn't know how to process the information.

Because of his youth he was never interested in who his parents were or if he had any siblings.

But now there was a woman, who he was incredibly attracted to, who he still felt a connection with, who was saying she was his sister.

Mark was upset Kylie had kept the bombshell from him, but couldn't find it within him to stay mad at her. On top of that, he was still attracted to her and still wanted to fuck her, how messed up was that?

He went to bed and the next morning went over to Kylie and Julie's place.

Julie answered the door when he knocked, "hey stud," she said as she opened the door.

"Kylie here?" Mark asked.

Kylie stepped from around the corner, "do you hate me? she asked.

Mark stepped inside, "I don't hate you. Can we talk?"

Kylie smiled and then looked at Julie, silently asking her to leave the room.

Julie grinned at the pair, "I'll leave you to be," she said as she slipped out of the room but stayed within snooping range.

Mark sat down with Kylie.

"I don't hate you, I don't like that it took you so long to share something so big, but I don't hate you," he said.

"Hell, I can't even stay mad at you," he continued.

Kylie broke out into a wide smile and clapped, "oh thank god!"

"But I have to know if we're related," Mark continued.

Kylie stopped clapping, "I'd like to know too, but I've run into a dead end," she said.

Mark took a deep breath, "I have a friend who works in a lab, he's agreed to do a DNA test on the down low for me, he owes me a favour. I don't know what the future holds for us, but I know I can't continue until I know what we are."

Kylie took a deep breath, "I guess that makes sense. What do you want me to do?"

Mark told her what her need for a sample for the test.

After he got it he added, "I don't think we should get together again until I get the results back."

"Ok... " Kylie replied.

"I promise I'll be in touch soon."

~

It felt like it took forever for Mark to get back to Kylie. Waiting was torture.

She didn't know what the test would say and what it would mean for their relationship.

Kylie was also scared of the prospect Mark wasn't her brother, would that extinguish their flame?

Finally after waiting what felt like ages Mark called and set up a date.

Kylie went over to his place for dinner but they decided to hold off ordering in before the big news was dealt with.

"So, what's it say?" Kylie asked.

Mark smiled, "I feel like I'm Maury Povich," he joked.

"First off, I'm sorry for taking so long to get back to you, I've actually had the results for two days but didn't know what to do," he said.

Kylie's heart skipped a beat, "so what's it say? she repeated.

Mark pulled out a slip of paper and passed it to her.

"We're related. I'm your brother, you're my sister."

Kylie was floored, it was what she wanted but she still didn't know how Mark felt.

She grabbed the paper and stared at it in disbelief, confirmation she had a brother. A blood relative. A piece of her history.

Tears welled up in her eyes, she looked up at her brother, "is it ok to be happy?" she asked.

Mark smiled, "of course it is, I am."

With that Kylie sprung to her feet and pounced on her brother, hugging him first and then kissing him.

Mark kissed her back and it was definitely not a kiss most brothers and sisters would share.

"Does this mean you still want to be with me" she asked.

"If you want to be with me," he replied.

"God yes," Kylie exclaimed.

The siblings kissed again, holding each other, wanting each other.

Finally the kiss ended.

"I don't quite understand it, but I don't care. I just want you so bad, sister or not," he said.

"I might be able to help with that," Kylie replied.

"After I first realized I was attracted to you and thought you might be my brother, I didn't know what to think. So I looked it up," she said as she led him to the couch.

Kylie straddled Mark's lap as they sunk down on the couch.

"There's something called Genetic Sexual Attraction which sometimes occurs when siblings, or any family members, don't grow up together. Basically, we weren't together growing up so we never experienced the bonding other brothers and sisters do, and that can lead to sexual attraction," she said.

Mark looked up at his sister, "look at you, beauty and brains."

Kylie smiled; she leaned down and kissed her brother with gusto.

The siblings kissed and grinded on the couch. When Mark broke the kiss Kylie was momentarily worried.

"Everything ok" she asked.

Mark smiled, "just fine. But there's something I've wanted to do for a long time..."

Mark stood up, picking his sister up in his arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he carried her into his bedroom.

Brother and sister kissed as he laid her down on his bed.

Mark pinned Kylie down on the bed, his hunger for dinner was gone, all that remained was his hunger for his sister.

Mark slowly stripped his sister naked, and then took a moment to gaze at her nude form. Kylie pinched her nipples as she watched her brother strip for her and his cock spring free.

Kylie's pussy was sopping wet as her brother slipped between her legs, she spread them for him as he licked up her inner thighs and started to eat her pussy.

Mark licked and kissed his sister's pussy. He couldn't believe how wet she was. His hands rubbed her thighs before he started to finger her while he played with her clit.

"Fuck yes," Kylie moaned as her brother ate her out. His breath on her thighs gave her goose bumps as his fingers played with her pussy.

Mark slid one, then two fingers inside her pussy while he flicked her clit with his tongue, sucked on her pussy lips and kissed her inner thighs.

Kylie groaned with lust and lifted her sex up to her brother, offering him her pussy.

Mark removed his fingers from her pussy and sucked them clean, he then kissed her pussy and started to lick and suck it. Tasting and slurping on her juices while her pussy buzzed.

"Mmmmmm Kylie, I've wanted you so bad," he groaned.

"I want you even more now that I know you're my sister," he grunted.

Kylie whimpered, "I want you too. I want you so bad. I want to be your sister, your lover. I want you to make love to me and I want you to fuck me."

Kylie looked down at her brother as he ate her pussy, "I want to fuck my brother more than anything in the world," she said.

Mark's cock throbbed as he listened to his sister.

He licked and lapped at her pussy then started to lick and kiss his way up her body.

Her skin was so soft, so smooth. Kylie's body felt like it was on fire as Mark slowly devoured every inch of her.

Finally he moved up so he was straddling her, Kylie felt her brother mount her, her brother's big juicy cock resting and throbbing against her drooling pussy.

"Does my little sister want to fuck her big brother?" Mark asked.

"Yes," Kylie whimpered.

"Does my little sister want her big brothers cock balls deep inside her?" Mark asked.

"Yes," Kylie whimpered.

"Does my little sister want to ride her big brothers cock?" Mark asked.

"Yes," Kylie whimpered again.

"Does my little sister want to cum all over her big brothers cock?" Mark teased.

"Yes," Kylie breathed.

"I NEED my little sister," Mark grunted with lust. "I NEED my big brother," Kylie whined.

Mark leaned down and kissed his sister hungrily, she kissed him back with desire.

Kylie felt her brothers cock press against her pussy and then push inside her.

"Uuuugggghhhhhh..." she groaned.

Mark broke his kiss with his sister as he watched her face while his cock slipped inside her.

"So... big..." she moaned.

Mark slowly pushed his cock deep inside his sister before he pulled back and thrust inside her again. He loved the feel of her pussy, it was as if it was meant to be.

Kylie gripped her brother as his big cock split her wide open, she wasn't a virgin but hadn't ever had a cock like this and it made her feel as if she was losing her virginity all over again.

Mark pulled back and thrust inside his sister again, he started to grind his cock back and forth as he fucked his sister on his bed.

Kylie pulled her brother closer to her, wrapping her legs around him to lock him in place. Her pussy was on fire as he fucked her good and hard.

The bed started to shake as brother fucked sister. Kylie lifted her hips up to fuck her brother back, instantly hooked on the way he felt inside her. Kylie decided right then and there, no matter what the future held for her, she wanted it to include her brother.

Mark dipped his head down to lick Kylie's breasts, squeeze and suck on them as he fucked his sister. He kept up the pace as he fucked her harder and faster, faster than slower, harder and deeper, again and again and again.

The sound of their fucking filled the room and his apartment.

Kylie moaned with lust and desire as her brother's big cock filled her up.

"Yes, yes, yes... yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!" she exclaimed.

Hearing Kylie moan and groan only made Mark harder, it filled him with even more desire. Never before had he wanted a woman like he wanted his sister.

His lips traveled from her breasts to her lips as they kissed while they fucked like long lost lovers.

Mark fucked his sister harder and harder, his cock driving balls deep inside her.

"Mmmmmm fuck yes sis," he groaned, referring to Kylie as his sister for the first time.

Kylie moaned again when Mark called her sis.

"Fuck me brother, fuck me hard. Fuck me fuck me fuck me. I love your cock big brother... " Kylie moaned. "... I love you."

Mark grunted as he squeezed his sister tighter and fucked her harder. He was intoxicated by everything she did.

He held her tighter and fucked her deeper, his cock throbbing deep inside of her until he couldn't help himself any longer.

Kylie felt her brother tense, her own orgasm rising. Then, as if their fucking was meant to be, they orgasmed together.

"AAAAHHHHHHH..." she moaned.

Mark bucked inside his sister once once, "uuuuuuuggggghhhhhhh yyyyyyes," he groaned.

Kylie squealed as she came all over her brothers cock, his cum filling her up. They fucked, came and panted as their orgasms died down.

Finally, when it was over, their bodies glistening with sweat and Mark still inside his sister he looked down at her and said, "I love you too."

~

Mark and Kylie spent the rest of the night exhausting their bodies as they succumbed to their passions.

Mark fucked his sister from behind, Kylie rode her brother's cock, brother and sister 69'd, they then showered together, and fucked in the shower once more before they fell asleep exhausted.

The next morning after they had a huge breakfast (they never did have dinner the night before), they talked about what they would do next.

"I don't think we should tell anyone about who we really are, we have the dream situation, different last names, total strangers until recently, no one would be the wiser," Mark said.

Kylie grinned from ear to ear, she was so happy. "Julie knows, I tell her everything, but she won't tell, she thinks it's hot," she said.

Kylie had a sip of her orange juice, "in fact, she has as big a crush on you as I do, I think she'd want to do a threesome."

Mark smirked, "you'd be ok with that?" he asked.

Kylie smiled, "of course I would, we've fooled around before and my boyfriend/brother is a porn star, I'd better get used to you fucking other people. Who better than my best friend?"

Mark paused, "I don't want to do porn forever you know."

Kylie slipped closer to her brother, "I know. But I don't expect you to stop immediately for me, that's not why I came."

Mark loved how open and accepting his sister was, "I've had non-related girlfriends who aren't as open minded as you are."

"So what now?" he asked.

Kylie slipped on her brother's lap once more. "Well, I have no desire to fuck any other men, but I do want to go to college," she said as she kissed his nose.

"Let's see where this goes, I'll get my education and make my parents happy and you go make enough money so you can say 'fuck you' and do what you want," she said.

Mark wrapped his arm around his sister and gave her a kiss, "deal."

~

Life as a couple started about as close to normal for Mark and Kylie. She was able to find a college and he continued with work.

They didn't move in together, they didn't want to rush things too much. However, often Kylie and Julie would stay over at Mark's place, as there's wasn't in the greatest part of town. The three soon became as thick as thieves, even if Julie still hadn't fucked Mark.

Kylie left her job as a fluffer, but Julie continued on, slowly earning her stripes.

One day Mark and Julie came back to Mark's place, where the three were gathering for dinner.

Kylie was already home when they walked through the door and Kylie could tell Julie was excited based on the look on her face.

"What's up?" she asked.

Julie looked at Mark, slapping his arm, "you tell her, I'm too excited to talk."

Mark chuckled, "she's going to have her first on screen scene."

Kylie screamed with joy, "Jules, that's great!"

Julie hugged her friend then smacked Mark's arm again, "it isn't just a scene, I'm going to have my own plot!"

Mark smirked, "I put in a good word for her. Actually... " he paused.

Julie pulled away from her friend as Kylie looked at the pair, "... actually it's going to be a scene between the two of us," Mark continued.

Kylie smiled, she didn't feel any jealousy at all. She squealed again, "that's great!" she said as she hugged her friend.

"What's the scene?" Kylie asked.

Mark smirked, "Julie is going to be my step-sister."

Kylie, Julie and Mark laughed at the concept of Julie playing Mark's sister.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,394 Followers