Sibling Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,392 Followers

"Here's the thing though..." Julie started.

"I'm not upset," Kylie said.

Julie rolled her eyes, "hun, I know. You're the most open girlfriend who's also fucking her brother that I know. ... What I was going to say is, I don't want my first time with Mark to be in front of cameras. I want it to be with the three of us together."

Mark grinned as Kylie bit her lip then playfully shoved her brother.

"Here I've been preparing dinner and you guys bring home desert," she said.

~

Dinner consisted of lasagna, caeser salad and lust.

Thoughts of what was to come dominated their minds. After they finished Mark told the girls to get comfortable while he cleared the table.

Mark didn't waste any time cleaning the dishes, there were more important matters at hand. When he walked into his bedroom he found his sister and Julie locked in a kiss.

"Now this is what I like to see," he chuckled.

Kylie and Julie broke their kiss, "pig" his sister said as she playfully stuck her tongue out at her brother.

"Come here lover," Julie said.

Mark moved over to the two women and leaned in to kiss his sisters best friend.

Kylie watched as her brother and Julie kissed. She loved being with Mark and one day wanted him all to herself, but took an unusual amount of joy in watching her best friend finally do something she'd wanted for a long time.

"Mmmm..." Kylie moaned as Mark and Julie kissed.

Julie broke her kiss with Mark to pull Kylie over to her, "I love you," Julie said as she kissed her friend.

"I love you too," Kylie said as she kissed her back.

Mark kissed his sister then the trio shared a three-way kiss before the clothes started flying.

Mark looked at his naked sister and her best friend, their skin soft, nipples hard and pussies wet as they sat on his bed.

His naked cock swayed back and forth in front of him.

The two friends slipped to their knees like they did months ago when they first met and started to suck his cock together.

"Ooooohhhhhhh God yes," he moaned as Julie, then Kylie, then Julie and Kylie sucked his cock.

"I love this dick," Julie groaned as she stroked his shaft then sucked on his balls while Kylie inhaled her brother's cock.

Kylie sucked on her brother's cock for a couple minutes before she pulled back, a long line of spit connecting his cock to her pouty lips.

Julie leaned in to kiss Mark's cock, then Kylie.

"Get on the bed, both of you," Mark grunted.

The best friends happily complied, spreading their legs wide for Mark.

He got on the bed, their wet pussies calling to him as he got between Julie's legs and started to kiss and taste her pussy.

Kylie rubbed her twat while she watched her brother suck and slurp on her friends pussy.

Mark kissed Julie's pussy then started to finger her as he moved over to Kylie to lick her pussy.

Kylie groaned as her brother started to lick her pussy, his tongue was always like magic whenever he touched her.

His tongue worked over her pussy and suddenly the two friends started to kiss once more while Mark fingered and ate them both out.

Julie was so turned on she came and squirted on Mark's face, something Kylie was more than happy to clean off.

Mark's cock throbbed while he tasted their pussies, so wet and eager. He'd had threesomes and orgies before, but the electricity in the room at that moment was unmatched.

"Both of you, get on your hands and knees," he said.

The girls cooed with desire as they followed his instructions. They watched as Mark grabbed his phone from his dresser and took a picture of his sister and best friend, naked, wet and horny in bed together, waiting to be fucked.

"Something for the vault," he smirked.

"Honey, you can take as many pictures as you want, just as long as you get over here and fuck me," Julie teased.

Mark smiled and put the phone down. He got back on the bed and moved behind Julie, his cock lining up with her pussy before he thrust inside of her.

"Fuck yes," Julie grunted.

Mark pulled back and thrust back inside Julie, he started to fuck her hard and slow, making sure she felt every inch of his cock as he fucked her.

"It's even better than I imagined," Julie groaned.

Mark grabbed Julie's hips and started to fuck her deeper and deeper.

He leaned into her as he fucked her. Kylie reached back to finger her pussy while her big brother fucked her friend.

Julie's tits swayed back and forth as she was fucked from behind.

"Uuuugggggghhhhhhh yes," she moaned.

Mark leaned down and smacked her ass before he pulled from her hungry pussy with a pop.

Mark slipped over to his sister and slipped his wet cock into her honey hole.

Kylie bit her lip as she felt her brothers cock slide back inside her. She thrust back against him as he started to fuck her.

Julie leaned over to kiss her friend, muffling her moans while Mark drove his cock into his sister.

Mark rotated between the two pussies, trying to satisfy both horny women at once.

After 10 minutes of fucking both, Julie ordered Mark onto his back, "I want to ride that big dick," she moaned.

Mark did as he was told, and in no time he had his sister feeding him her pussy while Julie sat on his dick.

Mark wanted to see Julie impale herself on his dick, but he couldn't complain.

Mark moaned into Kylie's pussy as Julie's cunt squeezed his cock as she started to grind and ride his cock.

Julie was in heaven as she bounced on Mark's cock. It felt so good inside of her she wished she was Mark's sister as well.

Julie increased her thrusts, her orgasm building as she rolled on Mark's meat.

She grabbed Kylie's tits, squeezing them as she moaned and came all over Mark's shaft, "oooooooohhhhhh yessssssssssss... " she hissed.

Julie hummed to herself as she bounced more on Mark's hard cock until she fell off his shaft.

"Mmmmmm I love that cock," she moaned.

Julie watched as Kylie quickly took her place on top of Mark. First she licked and sucked his cock, tasting her best friend all over his cock before she slid down his dick.

Julie watched as Kylie propped herself up by putting her hands on her brothers chest while she started to ride his cock hard.

"Fuck that's hot," she moaned.

The brother and sister looked so hot as they fucked. They moved in rhythm as they fucked, their bodies moving as one.

Mark grabbed his sister and rolled her on her back, his cock still inside her as he fucked her while Julie watched.

Kylie's face scrunched up, her toes curled as her orgasm started to build.

"Huh, huh, huh, huh, hhhhuuuuughhhh," she grunted as they fucked.

Mark fucked Kylie harder and deeper, the bed rocking as they fucked, they headboard slamming against the wall.

Finally, Kylie came, "aaaaaggggggghhhhhhh."

Mark bucked into his sister again and again before he pulled out and came all over her tits.

Julie leaned over and licked Mark's cum from Kylie's body, loving the way he tasted.

Her mouth quickly found his cock once more as she cleaned it while Kylie came down from her high.

Julie looked up at Mark, "now I think I'm ready for our scene step-brother."

~

As it turned out, Mark and Julie had a lot of on screen chemistry, which wasn't all that surprising based on how close the three had become and how they now often shared a bed.

Their family series of movies proved to be quite popular, so much so, they had multiple sequels. People loved watching Mark fuck his kinky "step-sister" Julie, if they only knew the truth.

Julie especially loved the movies because aside from rare moments off set, she rarely fucked Mark one-on-one, which she loved doing. She even made some of the other male performers jealous with the way she came for real during her scenes with her fake brother.

The movies were so successful the three decided to move in together at a bigger place, Kylie and Julie didn't want to live apart and it only seemed natural given how much time they spent together.

The plan was for Kylie to get a business degree so the three could start their own porn studio.

It was a Saturday night and Mark and Kylie found themselves all alone, Julie was out with friends made on set and the sibling duo didn't want to miss an opportunity to be alone.

"Would you like some company?" Kylie asked as she slipped into the hot tub beside her brother.

Mark smiled as his sister slipped into the hot tub with him, completely naked. He was naked as well, which is why it felt so good when his sister straddled his lap to kiss him.

"Mmmmmmm sister..." he groaned as Kylie kissed him.

Kylie grinned, "I love it when you call me that, brother."

Kylie felt her brother's hands slide over her body as he pulled her closer, as he pulled her body into his.

She squirmed with delight as they kissed in then hot tub, Kylie's breasts rubbing against her brothers chest as they made out like teenagers.

"Mmmm if only my parents could see me now," she giggled.

Mark smirked, "if only our birth mother could see us now. Our birth fathers, our grandparents..."

"Separated but now connected in some many ways..." Kylie finished.

"I'm glad it happened, I wouldn't want it any other way," Kylie said as her brother licked and played with her breasts.

"Mmmmmmm yes," she moaned.

"Do you think we'd have fucked each other if we grew up together?" Kylie asked.

Mark lifted his head from his sister's breasts, "hmmmmm, I don't know. It's hard to say, this desire is in us but is it nature or nurture?"

Mark leaned down and kissed Kylie's nipples one by one.

"Regardless, I like the way the universe straightened everything out. You're intoxicating, you're like a drug..." he said.

Kylie smiled, "I'm also pregnant," she said as she bit her lip.

Kylie felt Mark's cock lurch under the water, "you mean it, this isn't some joke?" he asked.

Kylie playfully splashes him, "no big brother, you really knocked up your little sister, now what are you going to do about it?"

Mark grinned wide, he gripped Kylie and stood up, water rushing from their bodies as he picked her up and laid her on her back beside the hot tub. "I'm going to fuck my little sister to celebrate."

Kylie bit her bottom lip again, "fuck me big brother."

Kylie cooed with lust as Mark's cock slipped back inside her. His cock filling her up like no one else could.

He leaned into her as he thrust hard and deep. Her breasts jiggling as he fucked his pregnant sister again and again and again.

Mark leaned down to kiss his sister as his cock pumped in and out of her, his balls slapping against her as he thrust balls deep inside her.

Kylie worked her pussy on her brother's cock, her head fell back as she let out a guttural groan and fucked her (no longer) long lost brother.

Mark gripped his sister tighter as he fucked Kylie harder.

He pulled out of her just for a moment to flip her over, his sister now on her hands and knees, her freshly fucked pussy aching for more.

Mark thrust back inside his sister and fucked her with gusto. He licked up her spine as he fucked her hard and deep.

Kylie moaned and whined with lust, she pushed back to meet her brothers dick, the dick she loved so much.

Mark reached under her body to grab her breasts, to play with them and squeeze them while they fucked his cock pistoning in and out of her once more.

Kylie looked back at her brother as he fucked her harder and harder, "I want to ride you," she groaned.

Mark pulled out of his sister and got in position as he felt his little sister slide down his shaft, "yessssss..." she hissed.

Kylie now started to bounce on her brother's cock as he fucked her back with a burning desire.

The two siblings got lost in their mutual lust, forgetting about the entire world while they fucked.

Brother and sister fucked as the lovers they had become. Separated at birth, now together and about to start a family of their own.

Mark kissed Kylie as they fucked one another, their orgasms rising.

Finally they came together, as usual.

Brother and sister, united as they should have been all along. Brother and sister living together, brother and sister living as lovers, brother and sister about to become mom and dad.

Finally, they were home.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,392 Followers