All Comments on 'Sibling Revival-ry Ch. 02'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Squirting.

You overdid that a little. One day you'll find that it doesn't work that way, hope you're not too disappointed.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Great story!

Waiting for Ch. 03...maybe Mom to...whoo hoo!!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago

should have been Mom too...LOL!!!!!!!!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 9 years ago
Yes

Can I have another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Great story, as the title spoke. Love the main characters losing battle with himself. Looking forward to the next chapter

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Fantasy

So, little brother (did he ever have a name?) fantasized about his sister, Natalie, and his dreams came true. Now he's fantasizing about mom... I see a Ch.3 cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!

Hot story! Looking forward to ch. 3!--soon?

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Great story

Loved it when he ate her and she squrited, I've only had one woman that could do that, now an ex-wife, she almost fucked me to death even when I had 3 broke ribs, plus when she came she would bite me, I got some odd looks from the nurses when I went in for treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love this series. Not only can you write a hot incest tale, but you make me laugh at the right times. Haha so awesome

keith_1963keith_1963over 9 years ago
fantastic story!

Cant wait for chapter 3 and sis taking that big cock in her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice setup

Nice setup for mom...but that's jumping ahead. This was a long anticipated chapter after I was enthralled with Chapter 1. Nice anticipation, nice sex, effective story and set up. I really appreciate the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Question To Averygoodlay

Your ex-wife seemed like a hot woman, just like Natalie in this story. Why did you get divorced?

Robert T.

Canada.

SabarthSabarthover 9 years ago
Hate waiting...

Really enjoying and can't wait for more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm scared

So hot. I rated 5 stars. But I'm scared to see where this is going. They are so good together. The guy said he was in love with his sister. So is the mom really needed? Makes everything a lot less believable. I know plausibility is the last thing one gives a fuck about while reading erotica but still............................. : {

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
I like this story a lot.

Just can't help feeling like there's going to be some broken hearts pretty soon. And I'm hoping so much that I'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Read the first page... And,well.. To be honest I hate incest stories where the guy plays some whiny bitch boy 'incest is wrong, I cant do my sister' thing, when we all know that any guy with a hot, horny sister would bone her in a new york second! ....sooo, I skipped right on to page three, and we lived happily ever after ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just Keep to Natalie and her Brother, Please

I love this story. Good job, Mr. ilikeithot.

My opinions: I love brother-sister incest stories in which the two siblings end up falling in love with each other and riding off into the sunset happily ever after. I hope this story goes that route. It's already apparent that Natalie is falling for her little bro, and she appears to be settling into the domesticated wife role with him.

I really hope that the brother's lewd thoughts of his mom are just that - thoughts. I hope nothing sexual happens there. And please, please, PLEASE.... DO NOT INCLUDE DAD IN ANY OF THE SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, unless they are strictly between him and his wife. Please... no sex between dad and Natalie. Little brother should be the only one who gets VIP privileges to Natalie's gorgeous, sexy body.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
GREAT JOB!!!!

this story has everything going for it. good storyline, great incestual sex...lol... if you leave it here with no more chapters we can use our imagination as to how the two siblings will live out their lives. as for mom, will she be in the mix???

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 9 years ago
^__^

Great story. Nice work! Keep them coming. Thanks.

Newyevon2Newyevon2over 9 years ago
hmmm

I just finished reading the second one, which i had to start almost immediately after the first one, and I've got to say it was very good. The length went up a notch which is enjoyable, and there was some character development added which is what I was going to suggest in my last comment. Now for my slight disagreements: the sex scenes in this part were a little... Lackluster, except for the pussy eating it had no oomph; the story still seemed rushed, especially after the previously mentioned oral scene, their first time together on their parents bed could've been more fleshed out. On my personal scale this part has gone up a little to a 6.5/10, for the slight character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh boy

one of your best stories. i hope you can make it at least a six part seriesif not more. i love the story and the characters in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just one word

OUTSTANDING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I'm enjoying these characters for sure, but I agree with one commenter saying you could flesh out the sex a bit more. Don't rush it, take your time. You're a good writer; use your talent in all aspects of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thanks again

you've written another great chapter in a very fabulous story ! thanks again and please , please don't quit writting ever , please, your too good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mum

Make one with the mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with another comment,

this was a fun story, but I would have enjoyed longer more detailed sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Fuck Story, but, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Good fuck story, but you need to get to the fucking sooner, make it last longer, then entice others into the fucking, Mom, Dad, the mailman, teachers, police, neighbors, younger children, no limits. Now, get to writing.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Keep this going

Please, now they have crossed that line I would like to see another crossed maybe with mom or an auntie but definitely want to see what happens between the kids now and just how they get together for some more naughty stuff without getting caught.

PrettyMindPrettyMindalmost 8 years ago
Great story !

I really liked it

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogover 7 years ago
Fantastic

the continuation of a fantastic story! Absolutely appreciate your ability to bring it to fulfillment..... and Now... More in the next chapter.... Yes!

MarshallaMarshallaover 7 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely mind blowing. The temperature just went up again!

SnapDpSnapDpalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

Again I love that they didn't technically have sex right away. Almost like the ' shake it 3 times youre playing with youself' rule. Id love to read more where the couple basically teases each other just to avoid going too far. Love the big tits on Nat as well.

Great series!

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Speed It Up

This was a slow story, to ,me, and drug along. Speed it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I thought the pace was fine. I actually don't mind a long story as long there is teasing that gets pushed a little further each time to keep it interesting.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Moving on to fucking was great! Now time to include Mom!!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
WOW...an AWESOME STORY

One of the best

A PERFECT BROTHER AND SISTER STORY

Full of sex, but full of love making and tenderness.

How many of us wish Nat was their sister

Looking forward to another chapter

I don't think you can write a better story

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 6 years ago
Excellent pacing

I liked the pacing, I liked that you showed his conflict before giving in. And who would not want a hot sister like Natalie. Keep it coming (pun intended).

bradd50bradd50almost 6 years ago
Great..So far

I loved the story start to "almost" finish. For me, the idea of bringing mom into the picture will ruin the story. Hope you leave it between brother and sister.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Ohhh MY!

That certainly developed well!!! And now thoughts of Mommy dearest ... On to see what you're thinking of next! Thank you :)

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Amazing

That was so good, as was the first part. You have a way of describing hot hot sex.

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago

really good second part. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

though some thoughts.

one thing I still have in mind though is. It kinda felt like you didn't really resolve her bitchiness and his "love" for her.

If it would be like "in teenage years she grew to be bitchy to him (because of lil brother and all that) and "hated" him and he felt it". but as you described it, it was right from the "start" (of him being 5 her 7) that she was a bitch to him.

I thought you left that out and would've been cool if you would've resolved that between them, in a little conversation

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Fucking brilliant story thus far. Really do not want to see mom in it, just the siblings. But hey, this is already done and dusted, so just read on and enjoy

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like story but momcest with daughter and son is a bit much.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Like the song says, when the levee breaks the flood is gonna come! Ha. And it is so true, literally and figuratively.

Well written, let’s see where it goes now!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

A previous comment:

I like story but momcest with daughter and son is a bit much.

I agree wholeheartedly. If you can't make it to Natalie and her brother finding a place of their own and happiness, then just end it here and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Adding Mom to the story now would only cause Natalie to revert to being a bitchy sister, only with a HUGE amount of jealousy. Such an explosive situation could lead to consequences which would destroy a good story.

I don't yet know how long this series is, but if it looks like adding Mom is necessary, it needs to wait for a bit while Rick and Natalie stabilize their relationship. Besides, Natalie is taking such good care of him, I can't see him wanting to expand his harem and risk losing a great thing. There is still plenty remaining to explore for the both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very fun and sexy story so far. Very well written also. Keep up the great work. I'm enjoying reading your contributions! I hope there will be many more to come.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

looks like you'll be including the mother. Just don't include the dad

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would have preferred it to remain pure B/S. It had the foundations for a good romance story, but having already looked at the titles of the remaining 3 chapters, it wasn't going to be that way (well maybe in the end, I don't know, haven't read yet). It's good for what it tries to be though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous