All Comments on 'Sibling Revival-ry Ch. 05'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love this story, please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice work so far

Really liking how this story is heading. Keep up the good work.

SkyfalconSkyfalconabout 9 years ago
great

keep going great story

ScriptsextographerScriptsextographerabout 9 years ago
fantastic

I love this story, I hope they stay together and the dad accepts their obvious love.

rcali4233rcali4233about 9 years ago
Love this story

I can't wait for Rick to take her ass! Love this story.

vladdracul85vladdracul85about 9 years ago
more chapters

lots more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Please have dad catch them and their mom fucking and their mom tell their dad to get undressed and join in. I know it does not seem to be the direction you are headed, but it frees them to not have to cover and it solves two other problems.

Natalie getting to feel her father's cock and the sexual relationships balanced between Rick and his dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ignore Anonymous

Please ignore the last Anonymous . I could not think of a worse ending.

senilissenilisabout 9 years ago
Ode to a Loving Family

I have not commented on the previous stories, even though I have rated them all as five stars. I do want to summarize here, in my own opinion, that despite the subject category, which by the way I do like very much, to find your writing skills as most vivid and entertaining. I have found over the years that recent writers do not have the talent to make words appear as images in the mind of the reader. I have found this story series most captivating that I ended up reading the entire series in one continuous setting. I applaud your talented skill in writing such a graphic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastici

It was great

irishmike73irishmike73about 9 years ago
Perfect the way it is.

I really enjoyed this series, and this chapter was a good way to end it. I honestly believe that if you were to continue this story, you run the risk of ruining it.

For starters, it's no longer about incest. Not really anyway. Rick and Natalie aren't siblings, and mom's out of the picture.

You may be tempted to bring mom back or involve dad in order to keep the incest element going. Please don't. It would turn the love that Rick and Natalie share into a lie.

R/

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
super

hope there will be more to this story. i will kind of understand if you end it here but it is such a great story i hope you continue it where they get married . could have dad bestman and give his daughter away too. also mom could be natalie's brides maid, so i hope it does continue. from bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed this. I agree with irishmike73. Please don't ruin the love Rick and Natalie have. I'd really like to see how their relationship blossoms, and so far it's great. Just... don't let the mom get involved again. Please.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 9 years ago
dynamite series

you have a masterful series I've followed your work for quite some time and this is an excellent series please continue it feels like it has one more chapter to wrap it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

I love your writing style! Simple, yet fun and telling.

Also, I think this story has one more chapter, but not involving mom and dad. I feel you could turn this into a lovely romance story with just one more chapter, expanding the feelings they have for each other, while keeping the sexy element. It would be a great way to end the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Job Maynard

I hope my telling you that your stories are great doesn't bore you. Because, your stories are great. Lynn

girdlelovergirdleloverover 8 years ago
And

They all lived happily ever after. Great writing, good story line, and very creative. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.

GL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

Truly, a brilliant story! I'm thinking one more chapter to finish things off, preferably with some anal that has been teased so often.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
One of the best stories on this site !

This has been a great series, I've loved every page, every twist and turn. I don't usually like mom and son 'adventures', but somehow this element within the overall story was OK.

I'm not sure this story has anywhere else to go, other than Dad finding out, or a few romps around the college; but saying that I'd love to read more. You have a very good writing style and you tell a really hot story.

But if this is the last chapter, I'd just like to thank you for sharing this story with us !

HTW2HTW2over 8 years ago
Great variety

Please keep this, and your other stories, cumming!

farnorthhotfarnorthhotover 8 years ago
great!!

Thank you for these five stories. Wonderful!

Very hot. Very well written.

Very arousing.

Thank you so much!

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Loved the series, but(t)...

Please ASSure us that the ASSignations aren't over yet. Both mother and sister gave their ASSent for Rick to ASSail their ASSets and yet, so far, only Nat got to ASSume that ASSignment of ASSaulting their mother.

If you catch my drift. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
masterpiece

the reader lives the story, thank you ilikeithot6308 (spike)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom is going to miss all that lovin'

from the kids. Can a middle-aged man really replace a threesome with hard bodied teens or a big-titted daughter expert in the use of a dildo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is there more?

Just read the series today. Amazing story. And I'm hoping there's more to the story coming. I'm kinda OK with the ending. But he's yet to take either ass and dad still needs to learn. Also I felt that the mother was starting to fall for her son and was expecting something more there.

redbaron172redbaron172over 8 years ago
Great so far!!

Don't end it now..... they are just getting started good.....

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Again, my two-bits worth...

Please keep going. There are several loose plot ends that really, in the interest of keeping all of us from going nuts trying to make our own continuations, need to be addressed.

One: Dad

A: He needs to be brought in on the secret in order to prevent seriously hurt feelings if he figures it out on his own. The loss of trust could shatter the marriage.

B. Where did his revived libido come from? Is he getting some outside the marriage and doing the "I'm guilty but if I screw her enough she won't notice" routine?

Two: Ass

This is wide open (pun intended) because it has been mentioned but not acted upon, leaving us hanging. Not a good feeling. It's been promised, but so far it's like politician's promises: sounds good but never come to fruition.

Three: Mom

A: Aside from the fact that Dad's libido woke up, she still has issues with both kids that need to be resolved.

B: And will we ever learn how she handled the years before the sibling's awakening? That could probably make an entire series all by itself.

Four: Everyone outside the immediate family's reactions when the news breaks. This will make some rocky roads to travel.

I'm still in it for the duration of the ride, and eagerly await any new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i agree

you need to continue this, Kristin is right there are so many twists and turns and plots to finish. you have to continue...... please, lol i am not a beggar but i will for a good story. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

He needs to bang her assa while mom gives her the strap on & Dad bangs. Mom in the asa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story. It's time to make love to her ass. They tell dad but not that mom was involved. No more of mom and the kids. No inviting dad. The kids love each other let them have a great life together. Thanks again for the great stories.

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkalmost 8 years ago
More please!

Let their love grow and evolve

mandrake_91mandrake_91almost 8 years ago
Very Nice!!!!

I like the soft touch of the story (romance I mean). Good job

ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
I'm so happy....

That I reread this amazing story. It's definaty a five star story by any measure.

cwm1701cwm1701over 7 years ago
Great

Really enjoyed this series. Easy read and funny "that explosion you heard..." awesome line might steal it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!!!

Please write more, the story was getting so good and wrapping up to a amazing finale. Write a chapter that either closes the story with an amazing finale or keep it going. Stories this good should have chapters in the tens

MarshallaMarshallaover 7 years ago
This Series was something else.

At first, I wasn't sure about the mother being involved, but it all worked out really well. For all three of them. And by the end, all four of them.

Very well written, and one of the hottest stories that I have read on this site.

The sex between the siblings was increasingly intense, and Mom got exactly what she'd been missing for quite some time.

Another 5 Stars, and please keep up the great writing.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

To me the story got boring. It never really changed besides bringing mom in but then taking her out almost as fast. But he never got to fuck his mother's ass or his adopted sisters ass even tho he wanted extremely bad. But neither one of them would let him. Plus you dragged out the sex seens that didn't need to be dragged out as much. So I'm disappointed with this chapter.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Loved the Story

Yep, great story. Funny, happy and well written including the conversations between

the actors. Not all authors can make the conversations realistic. Although I don't especially like incest stories that include parent/child incest this is one of those stories that handle it well. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep going!

Loving the progression of this story. Keep going, can't wait to see where things go from here.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Finally...

A story where dad is not left twisting in the wind. Good ending.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

It was hot but not as hot as the previous chapters. I was hoping that Dad would be let in on the secret and would be ok with it seeing as they're not blood related. Hopefully the dad is now taking charge in the parent's bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story Line

This is the third of your series, and enjoyed them all.

Great conversations and your grammar stands out as excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoyed it.

The twists and turns were great. It would possibly be better with more added but I'm not complaining. Keep up the good work pls and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I just read a couple of your works i love it

I came in horny then ended with enjoying the story. Good story i wish there was less sex and more character development but thats only after i busted my nut. Lol Before i loved it. Keep it up

usernameanonymousesusernameanonymousesover 5 years ago
amazing series

One of the few times I've enjoyed the humor and character development as much as the good lovin!

Thank you for sharing:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome amazing

More more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Probably one of the best erotic stories I've ever read!! Thanks for sharing. Would also love to read a sequel-ish type story if you're still writing...

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I’m sorry you ended up with a 3/5 from me. You never really addressed the elephant in the room with Dad and the cheating Mom. She got away with cheating. I’m glad they stopped her in the end, what a selfish whore she was. A slut for everyone except Dad.

With the siblings a great story, but ruined with Mom in it as I knew it would.

So, your choices earned the score, you went from a dead cert 5/5 to 3/5 in two chapters.

But I have loved your other tales.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Just an amazing ability to convey emotions with words. I read this and I KNOW they are truly in love! If this is something you learned from your own life, then you and your significant other must have a wonderful life! Just a massive amount of sex, but still the characters and the emotions come shining through. (By the way, if you know any real women that can orgasm the way those two gals can, send Old Al their email?). I would love to see that firsthand! Lol

Such a great story of sex and real love.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(6/5/2021)  (Pub date 12/16/2014 - 4/11/2015)

Late to the game again, so I didn't comment on chapters 1-4, what needed to be said had already been said. I enjoyed every chapter in this series. I enjoyed the seductive tease as our heroes moved from anger to voyeurism then finally to outright bumping uglies. Mom's proposal to do her as a submissive was unexpected and when he did, I felt he was cheating on Natalie. I would have liked Rick to follow through and ask mom how she had been keeping herself satisfied through the years, if she and lovers, how many, and who. Coming home early and finding Mom and Natlatalie in bed was interesting but not totally unexpected and I'm glad that it wasn't Dad and Natalie. Mom separating the two lovers so she could use them as her own private fuck toy was a bit evil (well done). The adoption twist was unexpected and also well done IMO. I would have liked to have read how Dad was able to revitalize his sex drive. Did he find out about their threesome? Was there another woman involved? The dad characters in these stories always seem too clueless to me. I rated all 5 chapters with 5 stars. Nicely done. Thank you for submitting your story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay, in spite of the sex scenes with mom, I really enjoyed this installment. Obviously because in the end it sounds like mom and dad have their relationship on the mend. And the thought of Natalie and Rick being exclusive is pleasant. I'll need to check the date of publication, but as of the date of this comment, no new chapters in this series have been published. I hope that this isn't the end. There's more to this story that needs to be written to bring it to a conclusion. Mom and dad need to legally disown Rick so that he and Natalie can marry.

Posted 7/11/2021

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Love the way it ended. 5*

Mystified420Mystified420over 2 years ago

You did it once again, ruining your own story, I thought you would have left the mom behind after Rick and Natalie moved but you had him cheat on her once again, I'm not going to bother rating this story as it once again was ruined. I am disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need a good end. Like marriage.

Blackout6661Blackout6661about 2 years ago

Is more on the way or was it forgotten?

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Okay...some of y'all are too obsessed with the whole "Mom cheating on Dad" thang!! Again!!...You could have avoided these comments by not reading further, found something else to read...not that I necessarily 'approve' of the situation, as such...it is family, sssooo...( I think Dad should have a little better finger on the pulse of his family, actually!!)

I am happy for Mom & Dad, getting their own love life back like that...made the ending that much better...

Glad Rick and Natalie are ❤ together...a sweet love story for the, and they can have kids...hope Dad turns out to be okay with this situation!

**5**Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋⚡

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

Well at least it didn't turn into a whole family incest fest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best and most erotic stories I've ever read on here. A great story, well told. I'm having a lot of fun reading your stories and hope there will be many more to come!

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I didn’t like the mother’s controlling manipulations, but enjoyed the series nonetheless.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a warm and living story between adopted brother Rick and Natural sister Natalie. Story was well written, and the end was real good but a marriage and a happily ever after for Rick and Natalie would have made it perfect. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please add more chapters to this story, it just feels that there is so much more to be written about.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Personally, I enjoyed the series. But I'm dying to know how dad took it when he found out lol.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a fabulous story. I would like to read about there dad fining out and then getting married and maybe an ex or two trying to come back and butt in when they find out that Rick is adopted and is nothing actually wrong, lol.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I swear the mom needs to back the fuck off. They're legal adults now. Where the hell does this bitch get off trying to rule their lives after they've moved out? Take your rules and shove them up your cheating whore ass. If I were them, I'd get married and pregnant just to spite her, if nothing else. Honestly the mom is one of the most selfish characters I've ever seen in a story. And I'm not even going to get started on the fact she's cheating on her husband and she probably has been for a good portion of her marriage - gotta get those slutty needs tended to somewhere right?

Anyway, after the revelation of the previous chapter about Rick being adopted, the story is now basically just a guy that fucks a daughter and sometimes her mother, the former being his girlfriend, but with the mother imposing some rules that limits the "son" and daughter's relationship. Honestly, that's just more fucked up than actual incest, which I find kind of funny. Not that I find incest fucked up, but many do. I was just making a point.

This seems like a good stopping point for this story. Nothing else of value to add that makes any difference. It's not real incest anyway (OK the mom and daughter was, big whoop). Moving on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous