Sibling Revival-ry Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, we were together, physically free of our parents supervision. While I was ecstatic at this development, I had to remember that we weren't free and clear just yet. Not until Dad was on board would we be truly able to relax. As for the rest of the world...well, I'm sure that there would be a few people who would be less than understanding, despite the facts. There would be hurt feelings, and looks of disgust, but I, personally didn't care. 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone at the glass house' or something to that effect. Fuck them. It was nothing a move to a new city couldn't fix.

Meanwhile, back in the kitchen, I was giving my sweet, darling sister a right proper seeing to, fucking her hot little cunt quite energetically. She was resting her chin on my shoulder as I did, holding me close and cooing sweet nothings into my ear.

"Oh fuck, that's it baby...your cock feels soooo gooood in my little pussy. Keep going, honey...so fucking good, it's getting me really hot, now baby. Oh fuck yes...oh fuck yes...oh fuck, that's it...right there, baby... right there! Yeah...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...oh yeah, fuck me, baby... Ooooooo, I'm cumming baby...I'm cumming!"

It would appear that Mom's words of warning about the noise had been heard, loud and clear, so Natalie's orgasm wouldn't be. She grunted as her cunt spasmed around my cock, and buried her face in my neck, muffling her cries effectively. Her face blushed bright red at the exertion of restraining her vocalizations.

"Son of a bitch!" she hissed, leaning against me heavily. "Fuck, that was good! Next!"

She pushed me back, and slipped off the countertop. Her legs were a little rubbery, leading to a few unsteady steps, but she was determined to complete her plan.

Okay, so that's the living room and kitchen properly baptized with a sexual act. Where to now?

I followed her, and the answer to that question is...drum roll, please...my bedroom! Natalie just crawled onto the bed on all fours, and awaited the insertion of my cock, which took about five seconds to happen. I just picked up where I'd left off in the kitchen, giving it to her nice and hard. She always said she liked it from behind...liked to get drilled furiously, hard and deep.

"I still haven't sampled this ass, yet," I whispered, running my thumb across the tight, pink orifice.

"No," she laughed, "and even though I look forward to having that huge dick of yours stuffed all the way up my tailpipe, it ain't gonna be today, baby. Not ready for it yet, but I'm in training."

I heard the rhythmic "slap, grunt, moan, slap, grunt, moan" of our continuing fuck, but my mind was wandering, filled with pictures of Natalie's training program, which I assumed included items of various diameters being inserted into her service entrance. I might want to get some popcorn and watch her next workout.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh...fuck!" she gasped. "I'mgonnacumI'mgonnacumI'mgonnacummmm!" Her body shook, wracked by waves of pleasure. Finally her arms collapsed, and she flopped down on the bed, yanking her pussy off my cock.

"Three...down...two to...go," she breathed. "Bathroom...next."

I took her hand, helping her up and leading her in, where I took a seat, letting my sister mount up for some cowgirl fun. She skewered herself, then tried to rise up. Her legs were trembling.

"Probably should have done this one earlier," she laughed, "when I had functioning legs. Someone..." she said, staring at me, "...has replaced them with jello."

She lifted again, and dropped on my lap.

"Why don't we call this one?" I said. "I mean...I'm inside you, and we're in the bathroom. I think that qualifies as sex."

"Oh good," she whispered. "One more to go, and I'm doing it on my back. Take me to bed and finish me off."

Just one room left, appropriately enough our / Natalie's bedroom, home of the nice, comfy king-sized bed, and I put her down on it when I carried her in. I kissed her.

"I thought I was the one that was going to run out of gas," I said quietly, nibbling her neck, and fondling her boobs. She groaned.

"I know! I don't get what happened, but it backfired," she giggled. "What the fuck did you do to me?"

"Must be the altitude," I offered, easing between her thighs and slipping back into her pussy. "We are one storey higher here."

"Altitude?" she hissed as I ground into her, crushing her clit between us. "More like depth...so deep in my cunt!" Her legs came up around my waist. "Go for it. Fuck the shit out of me!"

She wasn't the only one feeling it. Her pussy was heavenly, and it's effects were cumulative, so I wasn't going to last long, but I gave it my best effort. I raised up on my arms and looked into her eyes, while I pounded her with my cock, fucking her hard. The tingle began.

"Your pussy is so good, baby," I grunted. "You're gonna make me cum!"

She just smiled, and glanced down at her breasts, which were swinging in time to my strokes. Then she opened her mouth, and wagged her tongue at me. Target coordinates received.

I managed a few more thrusts before pulling out, and crawling up the bed beside her. The first blast hit the side of her breast, ricocheting up in a fountain of droplets that spread across her chest. More followed, giving her boobs a nice glaze of semen. The next one hit her right on the face, splashing across her cheek and into her mouth. She moaned, and grabbed my still spewing shaft, sealing her lips around it and sucking the rest down greedily. I looked down at her swallowing my seed, decorated with cum, and smiled.

She pulled my wilting noodle out of her mouth, and smiled back.

"Done!" she giggled.

***

There was a knock on the door, and I hopped up from my spot on the couch to answer it.

"Mom!" I laughed, giving her a big hug. She always did feel great pressed tight against me.

"Where's your sister?" she asked with a smile as she walked in.

"Library," I replied, succinctly. "Following the rules. She says having me around while she's studying is a distraction. I guess that's a compliment."

"What about you?" Mom laughed. "Don't you find her distracting?"

"Actually, no," I answered, "I worry when she's not here. I'm much more relaxed when we're together."

"Relaxed, huh?" Mom giggled. "I'll bet. When is the last time she 'relaxed' you?"

"I don't kiss and tell, Mom!" I blurted out. "What brings you to the neighbourhood?"

"I, um, wanted to, um spend some time with your sister. Feeling a little lonely, I guess," she said quietly. "The house is awfully quiet without you both in it."

"Well, why don't we spend some time together?" I asked her, arching my eyebrows. We hadn't been 'together' in quite a while. She smiled.

"I wasn't sure you'd want this old body, now that you have access to the younger version on a regular basis," she whispered, obviously fishing. She was looking down when she said it, and finally looked up again. Her perfect blue eyes glistened. She was wearing snug navy blue yoga pants, that fit her curves like a second skin. A matching jacket, with a geometric pattern across the front, did the same up top, unzipped to just even with her big boobs. Her long blonde hair hung enticingly over one shoulder. I only hoped Natalie looked as good at forty.

I stepped closer. Mom looked up at me, tilting her head back, and licking her lips in anticipation. I reached for the zipper on her jacket, and slid it down, opening it fully before sliding my hands inside. A white, V-necked t-shirt stretched tightly over her huge breasts, and I could feel the tight confines of her jogging bra when I placed my hands on her tits. I squeezed, and she moaned, her eyes fluttering.

"Kiss me, Rick. Please," she breathed. I did, and she groaned happily.

In the past, Mom had wanted me to dominate her when we were in the bedroom, but that had gradually given way to a more natural, gentle attitude. She still would occasionally ask for specific treatment...a spank here and there...but now we just mostly made love. I preferred it that way. I didn't really like treating my Mother like a slut.

Mom's lips parted and her tongue tussled playfully with mine. She pushed me away gently.

"Bedroom, please." I led her in, and she pushed me onto my back on the big, king-sized mattress that Natalie and I shared. She gave me a smouldering look, and peeled her jacket off slowly, pulling her shoulders back to make her breasts even more prominent. The bright pink of her bra now showed through her shirt, moulding her boobs into rounded globes that jutted abruptly from her chest. She kicked her shoes off, then skinned the tight fabric of her pants over her hips, wriggling out of them with a smile. A thong of matching pink was revealed. She reached for my belt.

"Must I do everything myself?" she laughed, tugging my pants down. My underwear was tented, barely containing the bulge that her strip show had caused. "Mmmm, that looks good," she whispered, caressing my crotch. She leaned forward and kissed it, then gripped the fabric with her teeth, and pulled them down. My cock sprung free, slapping her face gently. "Ooooooo!" she giggled. "Booby trapped!"

"No, you're 'Booby' trapped," I laughed. "And such a nice trap, too." I sat up, divesting her of her shirt, while she did the same to my underwear. Her mouth descended, engulfing my cock slowly. "Oh shit, Mom...that's so good."

Mom's right hand joined her mouth, stroking and sucking as a team. I plucked at the straps of her bra, but her free hand slapped mine away, and pushed me flat again. She wagged her finger at me, a silent chastisement that didn't interrupt her actions. It didn't interrupt her moans of pleasure either. There could be no doubt ; my Mother was a very good, and very willing, cocksucker. She liked it.

A few minutes of gentle oral manipulation followed. My cock had spent enough time in her warm mouth to know that, if she'd wanted to, she could have easily coaxed a load of hot cum from my balls already. No, she was teasing me, which meant that the real fun was just beginning. She gave me a few parting sucks, and stood up. The thong fell to the floor, and she crawled onto the bed with me.

"I hope you don't mind," she whispered, grasping my dick and hovering her gash above it, "but I really need this. I am so fucking wet!" She dropped on me, impaling herself to the hilt in one motion. "Oh fuck! Damn that's a big cock!" she groaned, sitting upright. She reached behind her back, and unhooked the bra that somehow managed to control her big, round tits, letting it drop onto my chest. She cupped her breasts in her hands, and tugged her thick nipples to full erection. I tossed the bra aside.

"Mom, you're so beautiful," I said, looking up at her. Her breasts quivered as she gently rode my pole. It was hard to say if she was blushing, or just getting excited.

"Thank you, honey," she whispered. Her hand rested on my chest, and she leaned forward a bit, letting her manipulate her hips easier. She was fucking herself harder now. Her big boobs were hanging close enough to taste, so I did, grabbing one with both hands and latching onto the nipple happily.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "I never got to breast feed you, obviously, and I missed it. Feeding your sister was one of my favourite things. I'd nurse her and masturbate like a lunatic."

"Well," I said, pulling her tall, thick nipple from my mouth, "I'll try to make up for it." I locked my lips in place again and suckled dutifully.

"Good boy!" Mom laughed, patting the back of my head. She continued to ride my cock smoothly. "Certainly not a little boy, anymore! Bite my nipples, gently, please." Chomp. "Ah, yes, that's it baby."

A few minutes later, Mom's body shuddered through a gentle orgasm. She rolled off, laying on her back, and looked up at me. "More, please, Sir?"

Okay, she's not my 'mother', but she's my Mom, a beautiful, sexy, mature woman, and a willing partner. In the dictionary, under MILF, is her picture. Of course you can have more, I thought.

She welcomed me with open arms and spread legs, guiding my dick back into her juicy snatch and moaning softly as she did. Her breasts were squashed between us, their resilient firmness a delicious sensation for me. The next sensation was pretty delicious, too, that of her plump lips on mine, and her tongue tangling playfully with my own.

About twenty minutes of gently passionate lovemaking ensued. Mom's hands caressed my ass while I thrust with firm strokes into her, and I was able to bring her to three more blissful climaxes. I liked it this way better, being a thoughtful lover rather than an abusive one.

"I'm going to cum, Mom," I warned her. "Where would you like it?"

"Please...stand up. Let me suck your cock. I'd like your hot cum in my mouth," she replied, with a smile.

I did as she asked, standing beside the bed while she sat, licking her own honey off the shaft with glee. Her mouth then sucked me in, and she bobbed her head, now intent on causing an explosion of semen for her to consume. Like I said before...she's a very good cocksucker, and had me teetering on the brink within a minute.

"Oh shit, Mom...here it cums!" She gulped my load, sucking hard to draw every drop down her throat. Only when she had taken it all did she release my cock, allowing me to sit beside her.

"Thanks Honey," she whispered. "I needed that."

***

"Rick, honey...I'm home!" It was Natalie, back from the library. A small part of me felt a twinge of guilty panic, getting caught in bed with another woman. Yes, it was 'just' Mom, and yes, Natalie knew that we were still a threesome, on occasion, but I Loved my sister. The guilty feeling was new, and I didn't like it.

"In here, sweetie," Mom called, nestling into my arms. We were naked, and mostly uncovered.

Natalie's face appeared at the door. For a split second, she looked at me, and I could see that she wasn't pleased. It disappeared quickly, hidden by a huge smile, but I caught it.

"Hi Mom!" she said brightly. "What brings you here?"

"She came looking for your tongue, but had to settle for me, instead!" I laughed, hoping to let her know that it was Mom's idea. At first, anyway.

I wasn't the only one who noticed the look on Natalie's face. Mom saw it too, and sat up, suddenly realizing what it must have looked like to my sister.

"Oh my! Natalie...I'm so sorry," she said, rolling out of bed quickly. "I shouldn't have done this with Rick. Not now...now that I know how you feel about each other!" She was gathering her clothes, when Natalie stepped in.

"Mom...it's okay! It just surprised me, that's all." Natalie hugged Mom, who was still naked, and getting more distraught by the second. "Mom, calm down. I'm not mad. Slow down," she said.

"I'm so sorry," Mom repeated.

"Stop," Natalie commanded. "I understand. It's not like you're here trying to steal him. You're not, are you?" she chided, and Mom giggled, shaking her head. "It's just sex, and we did promise to include you. Now, get your ass in bed, and I'll be back in a moment."

When she did return, a few minutes later, she was naked and smiling. She slid in beside Mom, and we bookended her, caressing her body, but I soon began to feel like an unnecessary attendee. The two ladies were in a world of their own, kissing and embracing each other, so I left them to it, heading for the living room.

I watched some TV, casting an occasional glance toward the open bedroom door, where moans of joy wafted out. I could see Natalie's ass in the air, with Mom's face buried in her pussy. Ah, 69. A very good year.

Perhaps an hour later, Mom walked out of the bedroom, zipping up her jacket, with a glow on her face. Natalie was right behind her, naked and smiling.

"You're right, Rick," Mom giggled. "She is very relaxing! Thank you, so much, both of you."

***

That night, Natalie and I were laying in bed, snuggled together closely. Despite how things ended, I felt like I owed my darling an apology.

"Nats?" I asked.

"Mmmm hmmm?" she replied, stroking my chest softly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't even think about what I was doing, and how it must have made you feel. Can you forgive me?" I asked her.

"Of course, baby," she answered. "I must admit, the jealous feeling surprised me, though. I know it was Mom, and that we agreed to take care of her, but my first reaction, when I saw you in bed with someone else...anyone else...was anger. I guess deep down, I Love You, and I really don't want to share you. Even with Mom. Maybe, if it was all three of us together, and it was planned. I don't know."

"Well, you don't need to worry about it anymore, because I won't be repeating my mistake. Mom too. She felt terrible," I whispered, kissing her on the cheek. "I think we just got caught up in the moment, and forgot how things have changed. It won't happen again."

"Okay. Enough said," she giggled. "Now...feel free to make it up to me in whatever way you feel would be appropriate. I accept cash, checks, gold..." she suggested, "... or orgasms."

I ducked quickly under the sheets, and took my place between her thighs. Mom had just finished munching on this perfect pussy a couple of hours ago, and I'm sure the memory of the orgasms was fresh, but I felt willing to live up to Mom's example. I never expected to be as good as Mom, but I'd settle for being the best male to ever eat my sister's cunt. With that in mind, I set to my task.

I fluttered the tip of my tongue along her labia, working my way up the right side and over her clit. A soft moan was heard from above. A few big licks, from bottom to top, were greeted with similar sounds.

I sat up, and threw the sheets back. Grabbing her ankles, I lifted her legs high.

"Put the pillow under your ass," I directed. She did, and I lowered her legs. Propped up like this, I had better access to her pussy, and her butt as well. I went back to work.

Ah, much better. I probed the depths of her moist crevice with my tongue...my, my, but she was tasty. Natalie spread her legs wider, pulling her lips further apart, letting her bright pink interior peek out. Her gaping hole begged for my fingers, and I gave it what it asked for, sliding first one, then two digits in. They made a wet, squishy sound as they penetrated her vestibule, and she groaned. My tongue found her clit again. Her hand landed on the back of my head, holding me in place, and indicating that she liked what I was doing. I added a third finger.

"Oh fuck, Rick! That's nice!" she gasped.

I hooked my fingers, and found the location I was looking for. There it was ; the little patch that felt like walnut shell, with ripples and ridges. I pressed, while licking her clit, and got the desired reaction.

"Oh my...ahnnn...shit...Oh, yes!" She suddenly got very, very wet, and her cunt tried to break my fingers. That's one. I kept going when she relaxed, sliding in and out, rubbing firmly across the spot, sucking her clit as I did. It only took a minute or so before she was shrieking again. That's two.

Her dripping, drooling gash provided the lubricant needed, as I extracted my fingers from her vagina, and inserted them, one at a time, into her ass. Natalie put a pillow over her face, and screamed.

The orgasm counter had reached five before she begged me to stop. By that time, I had two fingers up her butt, two more in her pussy, and my tongue on her clitoris, causing a small puddle to form under her on the pillow.

"Stop! Jesus, please stop! You're killing me! Step away from the ass and the pussy! Nothing to see here!" she giggled, her head lolling loosely.

"Just trying to make it up to you," I said quietly, pulling my fingers out.

"Oh, you have...believe me you have! Paid in full."