Sibling Revival-ry Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Saturday morning, about two weeks after we moved in, Natalie rolled off me following a spirited morning session. She kissed me, and walked out, heading for the shower. I rested for a few minutes, then got dressed. As I walked into the living room, there was a knock on the door.

I took about three steps toward the door, then realized that the bathroom door was open, my naked sister in the shower. The bedroom door was open, too, rumpled sheets, scent of sex and other evidence there to be seen, or smelled.

"Just a second..." I called, and quickly closed the doors. I grabbed the air freshener from the kitchen, and spritzed the place. Finally, I answered the door.

"Dad!" I gasped, opening it wide.

"Hi," he smiled. "Anyone here want to go out for breakfast?"

"I'm in," I answered, instantly happy I'd closed the doors. "Natalie's in the shower, but I imagine she's hungry, too." Probably famished, after nearly an hour of sweaty sex.

I prayed that she noticed that the bathroom door was now closed, and didn't just come parading out into the living room naked. That could be harder to explain than the sheets. Luckily, my sister was a pretty sharp cookie, and she did see the closed door. She came out wrapped in a towel.

"Daddy!" she giggled, hugging him tight.

"We're invited to breakfast," I said calmly. "Hungry?"

"Starving!" she replied, with a small grin. She ran into her room. "I'll be out in a flash!" Slam.

We went out together, crisis averted for now, with Dad never knowing how close he came to catching his daughter riding his son's cock to a rollicking orgasm. Whew!

***

I came home from class to find Natalie on the phone, jabbering away happily, with a big smile on her face. She waved me over and gave me a big kiss.

"Yes...yeah, it's Rick, just getting home," she said to the phone. She mouthed 'Mom' at me, and I nodded. "I'll tell him Mom, you just have fun...and don't do anything I wouldn't do! Ha ha! Bye."

"Have fun?" I asked. "Is she going somewhere?"

"Not really, no. She just wanted us to know that we needn't worry about her getting between us anymore, or at least not as often."

"Really?" I asked, "why is that?"

"Because, my dear brother," she whispered, slinking in my direction, "in our absence, Dad has rediscovered his libido, and Mom's charms. She says it's like when they were first married all over again, and she's loving every minute of it. Dad can't keep his hands off her, and he's fucking the daylights out of her nearly every night!"

"Wow! I didn't know he had it in him," I laughed. She was moving closer now, and had me cornered in the kitchen. "Natalie...what's that look for?"

"Oh, just that with Mom out of the picture...I realized something." She licked her lips, and ran her eyes over my body. That look scared me, and excited me at the same time.

"You're all mine!" she hissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please send me some comments or feedback, and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for reading, and voting.