Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We both are," Penny agreed. She thought about asking what Eric had ever seen in her sister, but decided she really didn't want to know. She also felt an inclination to thank him for spilling the beans about what Cornelia had tried to do, but that was a bridge too far. What surprised her most was her utter lack of embarrassment at knowing Eric had seen her naked. This whole experience had her feeling more confident in her body than she ever had before, and despite everything she was quite happy about it.

That confidence was in full bloom half an hour or so later when Joe was upstairs seeing Cornelia out of the house. While waiting for him to come downstairs, Penny undressed and posed as if for a nude painting, by the window with the curtains drawn. She felt radiant.

Joe clearly agreed, when he came downstairs a moment later. "She's gone...whoa! Penny!" he grinned ear to ear. "Aren't you worried about your father coming home?"

"Not if you shut the door I'm not, silly," Penny said.

"Up for some victory sex, I take it?"

"And how!" Her skin prickled despite the early spring cool wafting in from behind the curtains. She was very much aware that if the curtains blew much to the side, anyone walking past on the beach would get an eyeful of her body. But that only made her feel even more beautiful, as did the tender affection in Joe's eyes.

This time, though, Joe did not intend to keep his clothes on any longer than he had to. As Penny stepped slowly towards him, he was already pushing his jeans down. She got to him just in time to help him pull his shirt off, and set about rubbing his chest playfully while kissing him. During their first long kiss, she felt his fingers in her bush and let out a welcoming giggle, and also returned the favor on his already hard cock. "Mmm, we know what this wants, don't we?" she teased, rubbing it against her wet lips.

"I should think so!" He pulled back just far enough to give both of her breasts an affectionate squeeze and a rub, which made her shriek for joy. Then she prodded him back onto the bed and lost no time in climbing onto him.

"Oooohhhhffffff!" As Penny guided him inside her, she closed her eyes and gave in completely to the delicious sensation. All the concerns and reservations of the past hours were gone, and she welcomed him into her body with unreserved joy that rang out more than loudly enough to be heard outside if anyone walked too close to her window. Neither of them cared, and Penny flailed at Joe with absolute abandon. If her sister crossed her mind at all, it only added to the thrill of the three orgasms she rode Joe into - for once, she'd won the battle.

Once she'd caught her breath after the third orgasm, Penny opened her eyes and said, "Now you. Come for me!"

"I cannnnnn..."

Penny knew he was about to say "I can't come on the bottom". She'd heard that from other guys, and she knew just how to address the problem. Raising herself up onto her knees, she slid up and down him as fast as she could go, nearly running herself out of breath as she did, but it paid off and he came with a grunt to rival any of her own.

"Wow! Thank you!" Joe took her in a tight embrace as she finally came to rest.

"I've never heard a man make that much noise," Penny said. "I could get used to it!"

"Yeah, well, you'll get all the chances you want for that!" They laughed together and he kissed her passionately.

Rather than shower again, they opted to get their swimsuits on and take a dip in the surf. Penny couldn't help but remember the exchange with her sister as she pulled her bikini bottoms on this time, enjoying Joe's adoring looks as she did. This time there was no need to worry about preserving her modesty; she now had a lot less of it.

There was no sign of her father as they made their way upstairs. "I wonder where he's gone to look anyway?" Penny asked.

"No idea," Joe said. "Maybe it's best for him to be out of the house for now?"

On that point he was immediately proven wrong, for when Penny opened the back door, she found Jan looking contrite and about to knock. "Jan!" Penny exclaimed, and without really thinking about it she enveloped her in a hug, which Jan returned. "I am so sorry about what Cornelia did, and so is Dad. And yes, now he knows she did it!"

"I'm sorry I ran off as well," Jan said once they'd disentangled from one another's arms. "It just made me so angry, the way he wouldn't see what was right in front of his face."

"Story of my life, and my brother's," Penny said. "But we finally got through to Dad."

"Not we, Penny," Joe reminded her. "You did it."

"I guess," Penny said. "Anyway, I think Dad's out looking for you, but if you want to wait for him here..."

"I do, Penny," Jan said. "Listen, whatever you did to get through to him, thank you!"

Jan went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, and Penny and Joe said their goodbyes and shut the door. As they emerged hand in hand from the patio onto the sand, they saw a figure heading their way. Penny couldn't have hidden her grin if she'd wanted to.

"Hi, Dad," she said.