All Comments on 'Sibling Sex Ch. 01'

by mycrofts_mania

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Common mistakes.

1) Exagerating the penis of the protagonist.

2) Making a long story with no real sex.

3) Telling instead of "showing" the audience.

This goes straight to a 1.

Tool_guyTool_guyalmost 5 years ago
Oh my!

Loved the story! Can't wait for the next chapter.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

He needs to get his cock in her cunt and deposit his seed

swfb70swfb70almost 5 years ago
damn

that was hot as hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic! Amazing story and story telling!

I liked the story immensely: well crafted, good character exposition and most importantly, it rings true. The footsie play in the car is exquisite and the masturbation play in the tunnel simmering hot. The only let down is that in the tunnel Jeremy, the brother and first person narrator, all of a sudden becomes Byron and then Jeremy again. This casts doubt that the story is a true story as claimed by the author. Nevertheless a superb story and great writing, but would be so much hotter if it were really true. 5 stars nevertheless! And please, please go on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing!

very very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

That is so hot. Can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And Then?

Imma need you to continue this cause 1. Hot 2. I enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow, so hot!

Awesome story, don't even think about ending it here! I gotta hear the rest of the story, so hard right now!

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Wow

for your first story that was so very hot. I do hope you keep going with this and we get to experience everything they do together. Please do keep this among these two or you will ruin a good sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wet

I loved the story and I was wet half way through. I am ready for the next chapter, please don't keep us waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That’s leaving us with blue balls!

Great story well written can’t wait to read about your moist little hole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please continue

Don't leave us hanging. Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great First Story

I really enjoyed this story which is very erotic as well as thoughtful and sensitive.

Hope there is much more from you - and soon.

larry74403larry74403almost 5 years ago
This is a fantastic first chapter.

I hope you don’t make us wait very long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Improvement

Get the mom involved that would be hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Real

One of these days I might get the courage to tell my story of my real incest relationship with my sister. It’s affected our entire life and we’re in our 50s now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Need more! Part 2!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Not bad......but you really need a proof reader to help with spelling errors.....and on page 2 after Shelly takes off her top and is playing with her nipples she calls him Byron........and you started with saying my name is Jeremy....

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 5 years ago
Well Done

Your writing needs a little polish. How about practicing with a continuation of this story. As a man with a similar experience your story has the ring of truth. Several instances in this story are familiar to my own experience. Would love to hear the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
😍

Thanks for sharing 🤤

eodomeodomalmost 5 years ago
Good start

Anxiously awaiting the follow up chapter😈

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
i liked the story

it's clever, and a good first effort. Saying you're not going to describe your dick in one paragraph and then in the next one describing it as "with my fully erect, eight-inch cock" seems odd, but - you're the writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun story

Many siblings have had fun and helped each other learn and get relief. Much enjoyment and satisfaction can be had without going all the way.

Jamaman64Jamaman64almost 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing

I want to thank you for sharing this private part of your life. What a well written tale. I will be selfish and hope for you to continue sharing. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very nice story. Hoping to read the next part soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bullshit

I pretty much lost interest at the 8 inch comment. Then calling him Byron..........

I gave up there. IF this is a true story(which I doubt) that causes a pause for WTF? He can't remember his name? PLEASE a) get an Editor b) get an adult to proof read or c) Stop writing now.

Not worth 1 star

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ok

Would an 18 and 19 year old not go near the road because their grandmother told them not to? That cracked me up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sexy

Let their exploration continue. Maybe she can take his shirt off and get a look at his naked body. She's 18, and he has to be halfway past 19, right? Give him the beginnings of soft hair on his muscular chest, something Shelly will be delighted to see and touch. Have her give him his first blow job -- that'll be exciting -- and he can lick her pussy and clit too. Vacation will never be the same!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great start - more please

I loved it. Can't wait to see where it goes...

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 5 years ago

Yes, this story about 2 siblings, who are now of age, his sister being alittle older; and wanting to do sex play between each other; his sister being more aggressive is great. Makes you so horny quickly and she can teach him and he can teach her. I hope they decide to advance the sex play to getting each other off by hand, then by mouth many times. That they do push back slowly with their parents so as not to be kept under wraps. They gain freedom and they both want to do safe sex with protection BUT they want to get each other off orally, by hand and then hard sex. Cannot wait for more; thank you.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelinealmost 5 years ago
Fun Story, Great Buildup

You progressed this first chapter slowly enough that the reader is left wanting to see how the next chapter and the one after that progress. Be careful - it's easy to rush events and ruin the anticipation. Don't worry about the naysayers, though advice (and an editor) is always good to receive.

Keep writing! I'm looking forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Very good more please don't make us wait to long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Discrepancy regarding the name of the narrator

Perhaps I'm missing something, but near the bottom of the second page, Shelly addresses the narrator using the name 'Byron', rather than 'Jeremy', which is used throughout the rest of the story. Is this a nickname? Or is there another reason? I particularly noticed it because 'Byron' seemed a very unusual name for fundamentalist parents to use for their son, the historical figure having been a rather notorious libertine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love true stories

I love true stories, makes it even hotter! Can't wait to read more about your incestuous relationship with your sister!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
A great start...

... I can't wait for them to get more adventurous. Suck, Suck, suck, siblings.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 5 years ago
On Mycroft's penis

So you know - his profile picture does continue. 8 inches might be conservative.

Kind of besides the point though. Who watches/reads porn for average-looking guys/girls? I sucked a few guys with 8-inch penises. It's really not that uncommon, and again, who reads porn to hear about how Jeff spent five minutes with his five inches inside his wife after The Late Show?

Every so often, I get fan mail from someone who says they appreciated an incest story as it reminded them of their own experience. Sometimes I'm sure it's just role play; but other times people have legitimately wanted to share with me. It's actually changed my perspective on incest/taboo relations.

I want to thank Mycroft_mania for being one of those who challenged my biases. I'm tremendously proud of your work here. I know it took a lot of courage to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great start

bring on the next hotter chapters.....

then the most erotic ending.....

true incest is the best.....

five stars given

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous

Great story! 5/5. Minor glitches, easy to fix with names. Nice pace & build up. Another vote to keep it secret between the 2, like real life.

Patiently awaiting Chapter 2.

Thank you for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It Doesn't have to be True

There are too many writers who write only their fantasies and don't tell a well-developed story, or tell stories that "Are the god's-honest truth." And the fact is ( as to the latter complaint)...it just doesn't matter. A good story is just that, and it simply doesn't matter if it's true or not. In fact, the more the writer tries to convince the reader that the story is true, the more unbelievable the story becomes. Such is the case with your story. It is a well-written story that should be continued regardless of its authenticity. I rated it 5 stars despite some of the grammar errors. You should continue to write stories.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Wow!!!

The fact this is a true story makes it so much more erotic. I hope to hear the rest of this amazing tale with you and your sister.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Hope you continue this tale

I like this start, hope we get more of this tale soon. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No More!!??

Thats how it ends!? Come on man, more, more moooar!

Really a great story, so perfectly written with a great mix of pace and intensity!

Really hopping for chapter 2!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermycrofts_mania@mycrofts_mania
Hello, Hello! Just your average, kinky white male with an above average cock who's had some fun experiences he's ready to write about. Want to know more? Don't hesitate to reach out and ask!