Sibling Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to miss an opportunity, so I followed her example and began pinching her nipples. Her groaning intensified, and for the first time in my life, I believed I might have an innate talent for pleasing women.

Shelly shuddered as I manipulated her perfect flesh, a trembling sensation that seemed to last for minutes. She'd tell me later, on our walk back to the farmhouse, that the shaking had been a byproduct of an orgasm - the first she'd ever experienced with another person. Her second was only moments away.

After the trembling subsided, Shelly opened her eyes and looked down, first at my hands on her nipples and then to my cock. "Can I touch it?" she asked, her big eyes and soft smile were alluring, and in that moment, I wanted her to be my girlfriend.

"I dunno," I said, blushing. "You'll probably make me cum, like last night. Really fast." She leaned forward while reaching down with her right hand and whispered, "that's exactly what I want to happen."

Unlike the night before, when her touch had seemed tentative, she confidently wrapped her hand around my cock. Her hand began sliding back and forth over my cock and it was my turn to whimper. "Oh my god, Shelly! That feels so fucking good! Please don't stop. Please!"

Encouraged, Shelly began stroking me faster. I grunted and felt my knees go weak. "Don't fall over," I told myself. I willed myself to stay upright and enjoy every sensation.

I had only a few more moments to enjoy her manipulation of my cock before the rushing surge was upon me. To this day, it still ranks among the most intense and amazing orgasms of my life, and I remember crying out with an animalistic groan as I came. Orgasm consumed my body and I felt my penis erupt.

"Oh, shit!" The wonder and appreciation for my exploding cock was evident in my sister's voice. "That's so cool!"

Shelly's grip tightened. I looked down at my penis and watched as her hand pumped me, summoning forth jets of white cum that shot out onto her leg and the concrete floor of the tunnel. Right then, as cum exploded from the engorged, purple tip of my penis, my sister slid her free hand down the front of her shorts. I watched as she maneuvered her fingers into place behind the cotton fabric.

"Oh fuck! Jeremy!" She cried out my name as the tips of her fingers made contact with her clit.

The tidal wave of my orgasm receded and I struggled to keep my head above water. My eyes seemed to guide my brain and I found myself staring at my sister's crotch as her hidden hand moved rapidly. I desperately wanted to ask her to pull her shorts down so I could see everything, but despite my terrible curiosity, I feared I might upset the scene if I spoke. Her expression was one of unaccountable pleasure. Without thinking, I reached out to touch her puffy nipples. Instinct took over and I started pinching and pulling the soft pink pyramids.

Her cries were so loud that I worried we'd be caught; if anyone driving above us had their windows rolled down, they'd surely pull over to investigate. Panicked, I pulled my right hand from her breast and slapped it across her mouth. Shelly's eyes flew open and she stared at me with a fiery intensity. For a moment, I thought I'd made her angry, but she proceeded to shove her other hand down her pants. Her shoulders heaved as she fondled her pussy.

From beneath my hand, her cries blended into words. "Oh my god! Pinch them harder! Pinch them harder!"

I obeyed, and with my free hand, clamped down on her nipple so hard I thought it might rupture. But instead of protesting, I heard the most amazing sound I'd ever known - the sound of a woman's orgasm. My sister fell forward but never ceased working, her arm pumping up and down against me. She lifted herself up on her tiptoes, then collapsed into my arms as she completed her orgasm.

We stood there like that for probably 5 minutes. Holding her shaking body in my arms, I felt invincible, like I was the strongest person in the world. It was obvious that neither of us wanting to break our embrace.

I nearly jumped as she took my half-hard cock in her free hand and immediately craned my neck to see what she was doing. I watched as she gently squeezed my cock, her other hand still down the front of her shorts. The fabric hiding her hand began to undulate and I realized she was touching herself again. My focus shifted and I found myself staring at her sunscreen covered breasts. Encouraged, I reached up and grabbed her small tits, hugging them with my hands.

She pressed herself forward at my touch, rocking against me, then lifted her head and pressed her lips to mine. Our kiss was sweet at first, then our mouths opened and our tongues began to dance. We kissed like that for a few minutes, breathing heavily into each other's mouth. It was an amazing experience, passionately kissing my sister while she rubbed her pussy and I pinched her nipple. Once again, I grew hard in her hand. But unlike earlier, she didn't stroke my cock, she just held it tenderly.

Finally, we broke our kiss. Shelly pulled her head back and looked deep into my eyes. I knew better than to say anything, so I just stared back, lost in the deep pools of her eyes. She gave me another quick kiss on the lips, then laid her head on my shoulder. We stayed like that for a long time, pressed together in love and lust, until finally, she began softly stroking my hard cock.

"Oh fuck, Shelly! That's so amazing." Spurred on, she began masturbating with increased fervor. She moaned and I wondered if we were about to replicate what had just happened. I certainly wouldn't mind, but I desperately wanted more. Sensing my desires, and also perhaps my hesitation, Shelly lifted her head and fixed me with a lustful glare.

"If I take my shorts off, will you touch it?"

###