All Comments on 'Sibling Sex Therapy'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great start, can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fucking Awesome !!

A fucking sizzling hot story that held the reader in a vise . I do hope you give us a part 2 .

Wow !!!

THANK YOU

GeminiKnightGeminiKnightalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Work

This is definitely one of the best sibling sex stories I have read on this site. The tension and desire building up between them burned so hot it could melt steel. I love how you allude to him thinking he was dreaming when he was fucking his sister. It leaves the readers to wonder if he actually did or not though the sister claims it didn't happen. And the ending of this was just fantastic, how the sister who was a professed lesbian admits to her brother and herself that perhaps she was not fully lesbian brought about by desiring her brother's cock. Please bring another chapter to this tale. I would love to see her take her brother as her only male lover.

AuthorisedAuthorisedalmost 13 years ago
Great start!

Loved this story and it needs a second part....

Just please don't rush it into a full-on fucking frenzy. Keep it building up and I'm sure it will be great.

Very good writing...keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very creative interesting story

Well done indeed. One of the best stories yet. Siblings can be a big help to each other. Many times someone has to overcome the fear and make the first step. You set it up so well with the lesbian slant. Good on ya

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best bro & sis story ever

Very very good story i'm sure u wil bring it on with a part two & just keep up the good writing. This is the best one i have read yet the brother & sister thing was great even with out sex really yummy yummy .

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Amazing story

I so hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

MOAR

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
I'm so pissed at my sister!

She was/is nothing like the sister in this great story. This one actually loves her brother! Well written and HOT! Thanks.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregarealmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Very well written, and the description of the build up to his "resolution" was as frustrating for me as it was for him (no no, that's good! it was the writer's intent!). And I just knew the orgasm was going to be epic. <i>WOW!</i>

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
More!!!!!!

This story needs to continue. Maybe James will become a sex therapist for Jesse and 'cure' her lesbianism.

jlpetejlpetealmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!!

That was one of the best I've read. Well written and and the tension build was perfect. Need to continue this story.

Naughty_MistyNaughty_Mistyalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done!

WOW!!!! That was an excellent submission. The slow build up between the two sibs was fantastically erotic. I would love to see this story continue a bit further - but, only with that same slow torturous build.

jessy19jessy19almost 13 years ago
True Genius!

You know I loved your story and i do hope you continue it. The characters were well developed and the whole therapy was hot! Please continue pleasing us with your wonderful and sexy writing :)

dingo_dingo66dingo_dingo66almost 13 years ago
Thanks

This is a freaking awesome story!!! Can't wait for the continuation!

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 13 years ago
That was frigging hot

I sure as hell hope you have more to add to this story. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
gah!

MUST. HAVE. MORE!

sooriressooriresalmost 13 years ago
Yikes

You write dangerously erotic.

Ispy10Ispy10almost 13 years ago
Excellent

I agree with the others, awesome story! Really hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

WOW - What a great story - the detail, arousal and certainly making you feel you are part of it !! I hope you write another chapter very soon. I think Jessie will now want to get her brother's help in determining if she is really a lesbian or not !! She can work him up and then try him out.

The cumming part was absolutely intense. I think your readers will appreciate that happening plus. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
we want more

VERY good story,keep it up,I want to see what happens next...:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need another chapter!

Time for bro to repay the favor and help his sister see if she is a true lesbian or not!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Winner

Without a doubt, you are easily the best writer I have found in the ten years I've been reading through literotica.

The way you build tension is sublime and the dialogue is actually believable.

Thankyou. Please keep writing.

V

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

One more chapter please.

This was a hot read.

mfmccann1942mfmccann1942almost 8 years ago
you do a great job with this category of storywriting.

Great writing. Suspenseful build. Good character development. I encourage you to do more writing about siblings. You have a real gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yowza !

That was incredible ! The buildup to the final encounter and explosive orgasm was nothing short of amazing. I was hard the whole time as well . Good job. Needs one more chapter. A definite 5. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucking HOT !!

Can’t wait for my resolution

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lust

Teija psykologisisko ja minä menimme yöksi hotelliin. Huoneessa oli vain yksi sänky.

Vastaanotto oli kiimainen. Nussin siskon pillua paljaalla. Thaimaassa olimme avioparina. Rachel serkku näki meidät sängyssä ja tuli kolmen kimppaan.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
To turn a Lesbian Straight.

It is unheard of to believe a Brother could turn his Lesbian Sister straight,and get her to actually have sex with him,but ironically Jesse broke her own rule that they would not have sex.So Jesse freely disregarded her own rules and penetrated her pussy on her brothers cock.

It was basically inevitable for Jesse to remain strictly clinical watching her brother night-after-night walk around naked without being attracted to his erect cock.Hell just reading how Jesse was literally hypnotized by her brothers staff guaranteed Jesse would turn from lesbian to straight.

And her comment about how she wanted James to imagine she was his girlfriend was her way of telling James she wished she was his girlfriend and wanted him completely. Honestly I think that would be a brilliant idea and they become a brother and sister couple,but if Jesse's girlfriend comes back maybe Jesse can convince her to be in a threesome relationship with her and her brother and have lots of straight and bisexual sex between the three of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
1751 Followers
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES