Siblingly Binding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed different too: sneaking smiles at me when our parents weren't looking or texting me at all hours of the day, telling me what she had done today etc.; nevertheless, we kept our distance at home since our new-found intimacy felt a bit unnatural, like a foreign organ transplanted into our relationship. It was difficult to get accustomed to.

My date with that girl went very well; ish. She didn't allow for us to get physical to my utter disappointment since I had been desperate to get somewhere with someone. It was probably for the best though, since I had zero erection when we shared a passionate kiss.

On Sunday, I paid my sister my second debt, and we were out from noon until dusk strolling about the shopping center, buying clothes, having lunch together, and sharing a dessert. We went inside those foolish photo booths and took pictures of us goofing around and making faces. It was good old fun. We had a great time, and the conversation was flowing like wine. It seemed we never ran out of topics to talk about. I was almost disappointed to have to return home.

The next three days, we barely talked and rarely saw each other. She was busy with our mother at the flower shop preparing bouquets for a forthcoming wedding, and I met up with friends and went out on a second date with Terri. We again had a great date but didn't get physical, and I again stayed flaccid throughout the entire duration of our hot kiss.

***

Wednesday had arrived, and at 8 p.m. sharp, Brooke texted me to join her. I had been dying for a release. The closer my sister and I were getting the tenser I was becoming, and I'd been trying everything so I could have gotten an erection that past week, yet whatever my problem was, it was not going away.

I opened her door after a couple of knocks. She was sitting on her bed just like the last couple of Wednesdays, wearing a blue crop top and a pair of checkered grey boxer shorts. Both the boxers and top seemed recently bought and more revealing, yet I could be mistaken. Her hair wasn't in a ponytail though, and she was wearing more makeup than usual.

She gave a coy giggle. "Hi."

I smiled back, nervous for some reason. "Hi."

I sat on her bed as she handed me a beer, and to my utter surprise, she kissed me softly on the cheek, which shook me a bit. It didn't feel "siblingly" as she would have probably put it, even though it was purely on the cheek and with no apparent reason to believe it hadn't been.

I cut my eyes at her photo wall. She had quite the selection of photos there: with friends, with our parents, with our cousins, with our... me? There was a photo there of us from Sunday—when we'd spent time together—and it completely threw me off. We were just staring at each other in black-white. No laughing. No cute faces. Just staring. I didn't remember that moment at all. And why would she choose that photo for her wall and not a less creepy one? We had plenty photos of us doing crazy shit.

"Did you miss me?" she sweetly asked, shuffling the cards while nervously glancing back and forth between me and the deck.

"I'm not that stressed out," I replied, feigning disinterest in her.

Her cute smile dissolved in painful uncertainty. "Oh."

I swigged a quarter of my beer and sighed. "Let's just do this."

I didn't even know why I acted like that, but I did know I didn't want her to think I was beginning to enjoy our time together, as if I would be admitting my defeat.

"Josh... is there something wrong?"

Her voice carried a perceptible note of worry.

"No. Why would there be? Now deal."

We were playing in an exemplary stillness, rarely uttering something unrelated to our game. It was a tense game, too. I'd been dying to come this week, and I needed a win, badly. By the end of the hour, she obliterated me completely after I went all in on a bluff.

She gazed into my eyes but kept her fleshy lips sealed.

I got up angrily. "Email me what you wanna do. Good night."

"Josh, wait."

I pivoted to face her and saw a hurting expression gazing back at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I answered, though there was definitely a something ringing in my voice.

Our recent closeness had befuddled me: from her getting me erect, to me beating off to her image, to us getting closer... it was a lot to take in.

"Then why are you so... aloof?"

"Aloof?"

She nodded, eyes glistening. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, not at all."

"It sure doesn't feel like it."

"What are you talking about? You did nothing wrong."

"Are you"—she batted her eyelashes coyly—"confused?"

"Why would you think that?"

"I don't know," she muttered, almost to herself. "I just... thought maybe..."

I didn't want her to know I was getting confounded. "No, I'm not confused at all. As a matter of fact, I want a second game. Shuffle while I get us drinks."

Her eyes sparkled in excitement, and she seemed to perk up. "That's... great! Yeah, definitely!"

I downed half of my beer before I even reentered her room, and I was a little lightheaded and more gleeful than before, which reflected in our game. We were starting to have fun and rarely uttered anything related to our game. We just talked about whatever, laughed, and enjoyed our time together. As the clock proclaimed the end of our game, I wiped the floor with her. Maybe it was the beers, maybe it was the reek of desperation for an orgasm, but I was on top of my game, and she could do nothing but watch as I claimed more and more of her chip stack.

"You won!"

"What did you expect? That I would lose two in a row? I was just a little off before, that's all."

"Yeah, I can see that. You really brought your A-game to this one."

She scooted over, so I could get ready for my cock therapy. I settled against her pillows, eager to claim my reward as I'd been in critical need to get myself recalibrated.

"Um... same routine as last week?" she asked.

"Yes. Last week was quite... effective."

She crawled over to me and gently scattered her sensational hair in my face, which smelled extra amazing tonight. She placed her pouty lips in my ear while hovering over me with her cute, tight butt hanging high in the air. I was getting excited even before she opened her mouth since I knew that she would talk dirty to me, and even though an erection wasn't yet present, I had no doubt it was a matter of seconds.

"How are we doing today?" she whispered.

"Much better now."

"Why is that?"

"'Cause um... I was just looking forward to it."

"So you did miss me," she whispered matter-of-factly and blew cool air in my ear.

"Yes."

"Then why did you say you didn't?"

"I uh... I don't know."

She caressed my cheek as she whispered, "Are you confused?"

"What?!"

I was surprised that she asked that again.

"Strike that; don't answer," she said quickly, taking off her hand.

"Kay..." I replied, puzzled.

Her lips brushed up against my ear. "Have you thought about me?"

"Yes."

"How much have you thought about me?"

"Um... a lot?"

I was mystified. Where was the dirty talk? The panting?

"A lot... how many times a day would you say?"

"I'm not sure. Uh... too many."

I was squirming. Her line of inquiry wasn't to my taste at all.

"Every day?" she tenderly whispered, now stroking my neck.

"Yes."

She paused for a moment. She never paused before.

"Brooke...?"

"Were you thinking about me last week when you came?"

Oh, here we go. Still no panting though.

"Yes."

"What did you do to me this time?"

"I was... I was uh... ask something else."

Her interrogation was beginning to unsettle me.

"Why don't you wanna tell me?"

"I just don't."

"You didn't fuck me last week, I can tell."

"No, I... I didn't."

"Then what did you do me?" she whispered.

"I was... Brooke, I don't know if—"

"Answer," she panted.

"I was mak—Brooke, I'm really not comfor—"

"You were making love to me, weren't you, Josh?"

"Fuck," I sighed. "I'm so sorry. I couldn't contro—"

"That's okay." She petted my cheek. "How was it?"

"Unbelievable."

"Did you come harder last week or the week before?"

I guess we're not panting today... oh well.

"Last week."

She paused again, her fingernails tracing across my neck.

"Brooke, what's going—"

"I've thought about you too," she panted.

"You have?" I asked, surprised

"Uh-huh," she panted.

"Really?"

Her lips skimmed my ear before she gasped, "Does it excite you?"

"Yes," I said, suddenly panting.

"I've thought about you all week," she panted.

A savage pulse hit my heart, which was now in a hurry for some reason because it was racing.

"How many"—I gulped—"times a day?"

She blew hot air in my ear and softly stroked my neck as she panted, "All day..."

My heart thrice jolted. "Brooke, what's—"

"You're good to go," she whispered before she kissed my cheek as she sat up straight.

I looked down at my crotch -- I was harder than a blood diamond. I arose, sporting the mother of all erections, and gawked at my sister who was staring back at me in silence. I was more confused than ever. What just happened here?

"Um... Brooke, what—"

"You'd better hurry, Josh," she whispered, gazing at my prominent package.

"Don't worry; I have a good feeling I'll make it with time to spare."

I dragged my feet back to my room after grabbing a cold one from the fridge. I lit up a cigarette and plunked down into my ridiculously large executive chair stupefied by that "dirty talk" my sister had given me. Three cigarettes and half-hour later, I shed my clothes to see my cock patiently standing at attention, awaiting its massage. What the...

I came like an atom bomb to my sister's image making love to me all over again.

***

That night and throughout the next day I was ruminating about my last cock treatment. Brooke had whispered too many disturbing things for me to remember. She thinks about me? Every day? All day?! Why? I managed to relax once I realized that she had meant for me to get erect, and it worked like a charm. That girl knew what she was doing. Excellent job really.

My sister chose Saturday morning to collect. We drove to a nice park and sat for a picnic in an absolutely perfect setting: a lake, woods, and beautiful flowers surrounding us from all over. We brought a summer blanket for us to lie on and a wicker basket fully loaded with sandwiches, drinks, and various fruits. The weather couldn't have been better.

We wined and dined while casually chitchatting before we took a relaxing stroll around the premises. My sister was taking the opportunity to enrich my poor floral lore as she had become somewhat of an expert on the matter. She was planning on getting a bachelor in business management and to join our mother's business. I was surprised to see how mature and driven she was, just an 18-year-old teenager.

We rented a row boat to sail the lake, and at one point, Brooke started goofing around and was splashing water at me. Naturally, it was my duty as her older brother to show her what's what, and her clothes were soon drenched down to the last fiber of her panties. Alas, my triumphant celebrations were short-lived as she propelled me into the water when I—intoxicated with power—allowed myself to turn my back to her in a moment of foolishness. Never turn your back to a woman. She helped me back to the boat while laughing her ass off, and we returned home after totaling four hours there.

Neither was satisfied with spending some merely pitiful four hours together, yet I kept quiet since I didn't want Brooke to think I was enjoying her company. Luckily, she didn't let me off the hook just yet, and so we showered and got dressed before we went out again to the bowling alley to only conclude my debt to her after nine hours.

Brooke was now occupying my mind more than ever. I couldn't get her out of my head. She seemed to take permanent residence in the depths of my consciousness and just wouldn't move out. I was so very confused. That intimacy between us bewildered me. We weren't getting closer as siblings so much as... people: just two persons getting to know each other.

There was nothing "siblingly" in our intimacy. I knew that because I would be having wet dreams about her amongst other things. I was relentlessly laboring to categorize her as nothing more than my sister, yet my mind would simply not engage. I didn't know how to resolve that dissonance. That erection therapy she had been giving me combined with us getting closer more than ever was beginning to play tricks on me. I needed some time off.

So the next few days, I stayed at friends, trading from their place and doing everything in my power not to think about my sister. It was pointless. She was all I was thinking about, so much so that my trading seemed to take a hit, and I was barely making money for the duration of my time there.

***

Wednesday 8 p.m. -- poker night. I had returned home earlier that day and took an afternoon nap before knocking on my sister's door.

"Come in, Josh."

I opened the door, and my heart jerked twice before proceeding skipping beats like a little girl skipping a rope. Brooke was sitting on her bed wearing her pajamas: green crop top and checkered grey boxer shorts. Hair: loose and magnificent. Makeup: sensual and plentiful. Scent: aromatic and erotic.

"Hey," she whispered coyly.

"Hey."

She patted on the bed, and I joined her.

"I've missed you," she whispered and lingered on my cheek with a tender kiss.

She handed me a beer a moment later.

I didn't answer. I was very uncomfortable with that kiss, with her whispering... with everything really.

We dived into our little poker game, and it was tense, tense, tense, and not because I was horny. The atmosphere just seemed more charged than ever, but I was reluctant to understand with what exactly; nonetheless, it was very enjoyable—our talk, not the game, since she utterly annihilated me.

She batted her eyelashes bashfully. "Um... I'll email you our plans later?"

"Yeah, you do that."

I spent a moment surveying her eyes in perplexity. She stared back, but there was no confusion in her eyes, at least not anymore there wasn't. There was something else, yet I couldn't decipher what.

I rose after I was finally able to put an end to that awkward staring session. "Well, good night."

"Josh, don't you want a second game?"

I did want a second game. "No."

"Oh. You're not... stressed out?"

I was very stressed out. "No."

"Josh?"

"Well yeah, but... I don't..."

I was clueless to what was wrong with me, and I had a strong feeling my cock therapy had a lot to do with it.

"It's your call, but I really think you should reconsider."

My mind lingered on the way she emphasized the "really" part, though I couldn't decrypt that, either; even so, my dick wasn't in a position it could have allowed me to pass on a chance for a release.

"Fuck," I sighed, frustrated. "Shuffle."

She got up smiling and hugged me tight; tight enough for me to feel her ample breasts giving against my chest. Definitely too tight. And I liked it. Why did I like it?

She kissed my cheek again, and while stroking the back of my head, she whispered, "Sit. I'll go get you another beer."

As she walked to the door, I couldn't help checking out her tight little ass as it swayed sideways so erotically. It was splendid; I wanted to spread it. What is going on with me?

Our second game was much more enjoyable, and not because I was winning. Well, not only because I was winning. I was more relaxed, and I didn't feel that tension—so much—our conversation was better, and yes, I was winning.

"Well done! You always seem to lift your game the second time around." She scooched aside, so I could lean against her pillows. "I'm assuming you'd like your reward now?"

"You know what? Can we postpone it for tomorrow? I'm afraid I won't be able to make it through a whole week, and I'm surprisingly more restrained now, though I know tomorrow I'll be in a really bad shape." I chuckled.

My answer caught her by surprise, and her face couldn't hide it. "Um... yeah, yeah, sure. No problem."

"I had a really nice time, Brooke. I almost wished we could have played more." I flashed a smile at her and headed out.

"Josh?"

I turned around. "Yeah?"

"Would you like to... watch a movie with me?"

"Brooke, we just agreed—"

She laughed. "No, I'm talking about the real deal. I have a few DVDs here. We don't even need to go downstairs. What do you say?"

I looked into her warm hazel eyes for a moment, pondering it. "Yeah, I'd like that."

"Yeah?" she said, surprised.

I smiled. "Yeah."

*

We were lying on her bed watching a movie she had borrowed from a friend—the one that had lent her the poker suitcase—and I was truly enjoying our new closeness, even though I hadn't said anything to her.

"It's a good movie, right?" she asked forty minutes later.

"It's really good. Not as good as our movie though," I chuckled.

"Yeah, I bet," she giggled back and drank from her coke.

We focused back on the surprisingly good movie.

"Um... Josh?" she called two minutes later, placing her drink on her bedside table.

"Yeah?"

"Would it be weird if we... if we cuddled? Just for a little while?"

I hadn't even thought about it, yet now that she suggested it, I suddenly really wanted to cuddle. But why?

"I uh... I don't know, Brooke."

"Come on, if it feels weird, we'll stop."

She didn't await my approval. She laid her head on my chest and adjusted her position, so now she was with her right knee on my stomach while her right arm belted my midriff, and I was enveloping her lithe frame with my right arm. It was as snug as it gets.

"Doesn't feel weird, does it?" she said, smiling.

I shook my head, smiling back.

It actually felt incredible to hold her like that, which befuddled me more than ever. Surely, it shouldn't have felt right; siblings just don't hold each other in this fashion. Nevertheless, I gave in to this exhilarating feeling, to her touch, and to her captivating scent.

Ten minutes passed, and her knee accidentally grazed my groin, which triggered my dormant piston to throb its cobweb off. I didn't say anything to her though, so she wouldn't be alarmed that I was beginning to get excited. I kept watching the movie, yet I couldn't concentrate anymore. A moment later, her knee brushed up against my cock again, which pushed me to build an erection to remember. I squirmed to my left to distance my crotch from her knee; however, that proved to be a futile endeavor since seconds later, her knee hunted down my dick again, as if she wanted me to get hard. There was no way she hadn't felt my erection by now.

To my amazement, she began working her knee up and down, repeatedly scraping against my fully awake member over my shorts, and it almost felt as though she was jerking me off! I was so perplexed about all of this, yet I was rendered paralyzed and dumbfounded. No more than twenty seconds later though -- and all pretense was gone. Her knee was bobbing faster on my distended manhood while her lips were an inch from my neck, releasing her sweet, warm breaths on my skin. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Brooke, you're... you're jacking me off."

In reply, she removed her knee and replaced it with her hand, breathing on my neck as if she'd been possessed. She was rubbing my cock over my shorts, pinching the head, bobbing to the full length of my shaft, making sure she wasn't skipping an inch of her brother's bloated prick.

"Brooke, this is wrong," I panted.

"You want me to stop, Josh? Say the words." She dealt my neck wet, sensual kisses. "God, you're big... I wanna feel how big you are."