Siblingly Binding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped her hand into my shorts and worked my cock directly over my boxer briefs. It was too shocking for words.

"Brooke..."

"Just say it, Josh, and I'll let go." She nibbled on my ear before licking inside. "Tell me to stop."

"This is so wrong," I gasped, torn to my very core.

"I know."

She was now all over my cock, caressing it with long, potent strokes in perfect rhythm.

"Brooke, this is really... Jesus," I moaned. "You really need to—oh, fuck..."

"Do you want me to stop? Just say it, sweetie, say it. Tell me to take my hand off." She swirled her thumb on my tip before she returned to her aggressive stroking. "I know you wanna say it. I can feel it"—she gave my neck an outrageous lick—"but I can't stop till you say the word."

"Oh god, Brooke, you're gonna make me come," I groaned.

My confession seemed to drive her utterly mad, because she started tugging up my shirt, uncovering my abdomen in its entirety. She slipped her hand into my boxer briefs and worked my bare cock, strangling it and immediately going back to bobbing from base to tip.

"Josh, you're fucking huge. Did you know that?" she panted, ogling me. "So god damn thick... and how long is this thing?" She tugged at the bulbous head repeatedly. "I can feel your pre-cum, so I'm gonna rub it in my hand, and you'll come like a fucking rocket, okay?"

She smeared my pre-cum all over her hand and smoothed my cock with a few slow strokes.

I couldn't answer as I was intoxicated by her bobbing touch. My baby sister was beating me off, talking dirty in my ear, panting and licking my neck. I was seconds from coming.

"Tell me you want me to make you come," she whispered, swirling her thumb at my piss slit. "Tell me you want me to... to make you blow your load."

Fuck! She was pushing me to admit I wanted it, but I just kept breathing, concentrating on my impending orgasm.

"I think I made a mistake," she murmured in my ear as she nibbled. "You don't seem to want me to make you come. I'm taking my hand off now."

She stopped bobbing.

"Don't you fucking dare, Brooke! I'm seconds away."

She resumed working the hard shaft but avoided the supple crown. "I'm so confused, sweetie. You do want me to make you come, don't you? Say it. Ask me to make you come."

"Brooke... a little up," I begged, almost crying.

I was dying for her to rub the head. I was so tense. My balls felt as if they might explode if I didn't come.

"I'm gonna make you come so hard, baby... just ask me to, and I'll let you blow your entire load in my hand. Ask me." She fisted my cock, breathing on my neck like a maniac. "Ask me, Josh!"

"Brooke... I want you to make me come. Now!"

She nibbled my ear in excitement, now stroking all of my cock. "I know you do, sweetie. You don't need to pretend anymore."

She licked my neck like a bear licking honey, fully tasting it with long strokes, before whirling the tip of her tongue behind my ear.

"God, Brooke, you're driving me insane," I moaned.

"Sorry that I kept you so long. I'm gonna make you come now, baby, okay?"

She tugged at my tip with her hand all smudged with pre-cum, working fast strokes, eager for me to ejaculate even more than I had been. She curled up tighter to me and pressed her breasts harder.

"Come for me, Josh," she panted, "come for your baby sister." She Frenched my ear as she tugged at my tip faster and faster. "I wanna feel your cum... I wanna rub it all over my hand. Please, Josh... come for me?"

"Oh my god, this is it..."

"Go ahead, sweetheart," she said between labored breaths, frantically rubbing my cock. "Let me feel you."

I erupted a second later, shooting countless ropes of sizzling semen all over my abdomen and her hand. Her rubbing hand was soon drenched in my viscous fluids, yet she didn't dare to stop and kept strangling my cock and working it in dedication. Furious spurts of cum continued to splatter her, dripping down her hand and arm as she was stroking her brother in such devotion, panting and bobbing until I came no more.

I heaved a groan of bliss when the last of my cum clung to her hand and dribbled slowly down her soaked wrist. "Oh my god..."

"You did so good, baby," she cooed, grinning. "You soaked me good, but I'm just gonna make sure you're completely drained, okay?"

I nodded, gasping.

She gave my cock a few more power-strokes, squeezing tightly from base to slit, milking whatever drop of cum I hadn't managed to thrust out. She then began playing with my cum, rubbing it all over her hand, verifying that she was indeed triple-coated in my semen.

"Impotent my ass." She kissed my cheek, smiling. "Take a picture and send it to your doctor." She giggled as she moved to kiss my neck. "God, I love your smell."

I chuckled, elated and spent. "It's a new cologne."

She giggled. "And it's amazing, but I was talking about your cum, sweetie. You smell so good."

"Speaking of smelling good, I think I'm... smelling you, Brooke."

"Yes you are, baby; I'm dripping." She giggled. "I'll go change panties and bring tissues; you'll just stay put." She kissed my neck and dashed to the bathroom.

I kept lying in her bed, overwhelmed by what just happened: my baby sister made me come like a fucking torpedo. Never did I come so hard in either a mouth, a pussy, or an ass. I came so forcefully that it actually took her a couple of minutes to get me pristine while I was gaping at her, failing to understand how we had come this far... too far.

*****