All Comments on 'Siblingly Binding Ch. 03'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

great chapter. please dont let her fall for someone else

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Noooooo

Next chapter asap... i want him to dump the gf and commit to his sister... really gd stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
holy shit!

Holy shit! Let her fall in love with someone and let him see what he got with this plan. It will be a serious case of heartache.

It will be a good sad story with sad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The romantic in me just wants to see them together and take the plunge but at the same time with all the torture he's putting them both through I kinda want him to lose her in the end. He keep saying that he's trying to protect here but really he's trying to protect himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This keeps getting crazier and crazier

The sex scenes are really hot, but Brooke's crazy act is really off-putting. At this point I like the scenes with the GF coaxing life into his junk more than anything involving Brooke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Whatever you do please don't make her fall for someone else. It's a bad call. If you make a bad call, you're gonna have a bad time. So don't have a bad time, get DirectTv instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brooke's love

Let me tell you something , My wife just Died almost a year ago after 43 years, I have never been so lonely if you get someone to love you as much as Brooke, do it sister or not the risk is well worth it...

I don't usually write comments but this is one of the best stories I have read in a long, long, time.....I hope this is not the END!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
um....

If my memory serves? Unless Brooke is on the pill, her loving brother "cream-pied" her, recently. Ummm... Why do I have a feeling that she's already pregnant with his child, as she spoke to her Gyno and was all willing? 0.0

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
A few things

Thank you all for reading, rating, and commenting. What does broke find in Josh? As shown in last two chapters, when they go out, they have plenty of fun, and Josh is handsome and intelligent. He started out as obnoxious and insensitive, but as you read, he isn't like that anymore; besides, love is irrational. If we could choose who to fall in love with, it would save much pain and trouble in life. Regarding Brooke getting crazy, that's what happens when you love someone and are not willing to give up on that person: You do whatever in your power to get your way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My critique

I do like how you've written Brooke even with the intense behavior. Josh, being the main character of the story, is becoming more difficult to like as a person. Not because of his resolve to abstain, but because of his ever increasing whiny, hyprocritical, and self absorbed nature. It reminds me of High Plains Drifter where the antagonist calls out his woman's hypocrisy for just how much she missed him and wept as she fucked half the town. Josh is falling deeper into just being a scumbag which is making further chapters harder to read.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
It's interesting that

many find Josh to become increasingly unappealing when in this chapter he really transforms and tries to genuinely do the right thing. Even his approach towards Shannon has changed, especially when comparing the start of the chapter with the end. His pain and conflict are shown throughout the chapter. Is he a hypocrite? Maybe, but as I said, this is a novel about real life people and not two lewd siblings who are the most perfect people on the planet that just fuck throughout the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Believable and heart-breaking

One of the best stories I've ever read on Literotica! I think the characterizations are fine: he & his sister are developing as well-rounded and believable. Shannon is a bit strange, but I guess you've gotta have a foil. I loved my cousin since we were 17, so I know that a person CAN know for certain that "this is it." (Unfortunately, she was very firm in repressing/rejecting it all, so I've been picking up the pieces.) Wherever your story goes, it's going to shatter one or both lives unless he gives in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
While I've really enjoyed the story....

....I'm discouraged and find the reading a difficult and stuttering experience for all the misused vocabulary and less than natural grammar. I almost get the I,press ion that you learned a Germanic language first, but have lived and worked in the English-speaking realms for a long time.

You would be well advised to put some editorial effort into this. Get comfortable with your vocabulary and usage before inserting it into your story.

Review or have someone else with technical skill review it for all the normal things, spelling, punctuation, usage, grammar, sentence structure, dialog format. That is where you do yourself a disservice.

Making a good story hard to read by leaving it "loose and fast" simply makes it harder to read and crude. It is worth the effort to correct things and clean up rough dialog, poor usage and spelling, etc... It pays dividends in reader perception and comfort. Let the story speak for itself and avoid allowing less than adequate craftsmanship mar the presentation of it.

Now to the story. I purposely avoided commenting until now, because I wanted to be clear and certain in my mind as to what I wanted to say.

Brooke sounds manic depressive and bipolar, Jake has for too long dwelt on a scenario that cannot be. His artificial conflict has carried on for far too long. It's getting to the point that we're stuck hating him for being so thick and so determined to hurt his sister and himself. She's right, at this point pulling back will be far worse than plowing ahead. They are too far along to go back without serious emotional damage to themselves and each other. Mind you, they seem to be pretty messed up without all the drama and the incestuous desire.

At the least, the relationship will die an ugly death. And Brooke is likely to suicide out of despair.. Also, each and every hard-on Josh gets with Brooke is "the hardest I've ever had"?? Let's be rational here. Nobody believes that he can have the ultimate in hard-ons every time. The human body cannot escalate each experience, without some damage. My God, with your descriptions, he'd long ago have blown veins, suffered a heart attack or had an aneurism. Too much of this is simply physically impossible! Try to offer ups and downs that are more suited to real human relationships. Let them find peace in each other's arms once in awhile. The endless conflict is getting boring.

Sometimes fucking hard and fast, exhausting each other with the fire and passion, then sometimes gently, softly loving one another over and over leaving both deeply sated, happily in love, and energized in the new day.

Your ups and downs are almost all violent and extreme. The literary color palate in your story is still mostly black and white.

And look, Brooke is clear about what she wants, desires and hopes for. Josh is truly a colossally deluded asshole, if he thinks he can do what he's been doing, come this far with Brooke, feel the way he feels (by his own admissions) and maintain any real distance from Brooke. It's neurotic, this "No, we can't.... oh, I so want to" bullshit. He needs to get his head screwed on straight and commit.

Am I suggesting that incest is OK? Nope...., but it's your story and they are where they are. They are humans (however poorly portrayed) and must act purposefully to feel their lives have meaning. Even if it means they go headlong into a lifelong incestuous relationship. They wouldn't be the first,cthey won't be the last... But if Josh can pull his head out sooner, rather than later, they will get on with life and avoid a whole pile of useless conflict, angst and pain. He's not a reluctant dragon, he's an indecisive fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Another good chapter but Josh is becoming less and less like able which makes it less interesting. He is SO narcissistic . You do a terrible job of showing him as a loving person. Maybe you are young?Anyway in spite of that it has been an extremely enjoyable read. You've done an amazing job of making the stories a tease. Looking forward to the next chapter.

kaamukkaamukover 8 years ago
What have you done !!?

Chapter1 of this story was the BEST EVER erotic stories I had ever read.

Subsequent chapters have been like ridiculous movie sequels. You have made a terrible, seriously constipated mess of one of the most beautiful stories ever.

Don't stretch a story so much that it loses its charm. This story has become unbearable to read any further and I am forced to abandon it at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't care about these people

The writing is good despite some bumps. Still, I lost interest. They're the dysfunctional stereotype that I sought to avoid when I discovered this fiction site. Also, the unrealistic, corny, race obsessed way he talks to the biracial woman renders him even more UNattractive a personality. His sister is unhinged and the brother is a predatory dater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I give up

Can't go further, it's just not worth it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

I love love love this story. It’s easily the best I have ever read. I now regret a cpl stories I have given 5 stars too feeling at the time like they were great, but not near as great as this one. You have kept me drawn the whole time. Never a dull moment. Perfect writing! This is truly a 5 Star story if not higher. I will def read all of your stories next! Thank you for this more than enjoyable read. You easily get attached to the characters and their story. My heart broke a cpl times and I cld relate to Brooke’s pain (not being my brother causing it, but nevertheless, the same heart break). Plz never stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lost me on this one...

....right after he started messaging Shannon again. Seriously? He had psychological issues due in part to her, and suddenly he's messaging her again? Seriously killed my interest in this story...and I'd loved everything that came before that point

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brooke is a Monster

The way I see it Brooke was in love with him first and has been manipulating him from the beginning to get what she wants. You write it in a way where Josh blames himself because he believes he's a pervert, and lets that convince him Brooke is right when she accuses him of causing the pain they're in when in fact she causes it. She manipulated his feelings using his sexual frustration, and when he tries to pull back she rages on him and acts like a psycho. Brooke is a monster.

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
SORRY

I AM SORRY. THIS STORY IS TOO PAINFULL. I COULD ONLY READ THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS CHAPTER AND I HAVE TO AGREE THAT THE BROTHER IS AN ASS. THIS STORY IS REALLY BAD. THERE IS TOO MUCH BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE SIBLINGS. I WILL, I WON'T, I WILL, I WON'T PLEEEAASE! IF HE DIDN'T WANT TO, AND I MEAN IF HE REALLY DIDN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO TAKE HIS SISTER'S LOVE, HE NEEDED TO END IT RIGHT THERE, ON THE COUCH WITH HER FEET IN HIS LAP. AS SOON AS HE GOT THE HANDJOB, IT WAS OVER TO THE DARK SIDE, NO GOING BACK. WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS BILL FUNKIN' CLINTON. "I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT PERSON". BULL!! SISTER OR NOT, NO MATTER WHO, ONCE THAT BRIDGE IS CROSSED THERE'S NO GOING BACK AS FRIENDS. EVEN IF BROOKE PLANNED IT, ALL SHE DID WAS PUT THE BAIT IN THE WATER. JOSH KEPT ON NIBBLING TILL IT WAS TOO LATE. JOSH KNOWS IT WAS WRONG, BUT HE KEEPS GOING BACK. DID HE ACTUALLY THINK BROOKE HAD NO FEELINGS BUILDING UP INSIDE HER? HE HAD CAUGHT HER SCENT ONE NIGHT AND SHE EVEN ADMITTED THAT HER PANTIES WERE SOAKED. THE SIBLING BINDING AGREEMENT SAID NO TOUCHING. WHEN BROOKE STARTED TO GIVE HIM THE HANDJOB, JOSH SHOULD HAVE PUT THE BRAKES ON THEN, AND MAN UP. TELL BROOKE TO STOP AND GIVE HIM TIME TO THINK WHERE THIS RELATIONSHIP IS TO GO. JOSH IS A WEAK MINDED LITTLE SHIT. WHETHER OR NOT BROOKE PLANNED ALL THIS AND WAS IN LOVE WITH JOSH, THIS IS ALL ON HIM. YOU CAN'T HELP WHO YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH. HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE NIBBLED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 Wow they are both severely messed up!

Brooke isn't listening to Josh even when he's making sense. They both need help. Left to themselves we have a Romeo & Juliet scenario. I am not sure what to root for.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Josh N Brooke

They both love each other, Brooke can see it and josh is just a stubborn ass. He should just accept it, enjoy life anf love the woman he loves. I wish Brooke was my sister man.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Good story

What a tosser that Josh is, useless Ahole.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd Read

Josh is useless, he really thinks that true love, love his sister is trying to get him to reciprocate can be that easily moved past lol. His an idiot. This is my third read of the series and I still say his a god damn idiot. Brooke is just doing whatever she can to get the man she loves...

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

So, what’s the point here? To take one simple concept and run it through three long excruciatingly sad and redundant chapters, creating a constant sine wave of emotion. Can anyone really be as obnoxiously dense as this Josh character you have developed? So, he’s not in love, but rather in lust, because he can only profess his supposed love while in bed. Meanwhile Brook really loves him and he is making her go mad. She has already confessed to him that she is seeing a therapist and he really doesn’t react very much at all to her confession. That would make Josh a sadomasochist, endlessly hurting himself and his beloved sister? Am I missing something here? It’s frightening to think that this will go on and on for several more chapters. I’m so disappointed.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

So, what’s the point here? To take one simple concept and run it through three long excruciatingly sad and redundant chapters, creating a constant sine wave of emotion. Can anyone really be as obnoxiously dense as this Josh character you have developed? So, he’s not in love, but rather in lust, because he can only profess his supposed love while in bed. Meanwhile, Brook really loves him and he is making her go mad. She has already confessed to him that she is seeing a therapist and he really doesn’t react very much at all to her confession. That would make Josh a sadomasochist, endlessly hurting himself and his beloved sister? Am I missing something here? It’s frightening to think that this will go on and on for several more chapters. I’m so disappointed.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

So, what’s the point here? To take one simple concept and run it through three long excruciatingly sad and redundant chapters, creating a constant sine wave of emotion. Can anyone really be as obnoxiously dense as this Josh character you have developed? So, he’s not in love, but rather in lust, because he can only profess his supposed love while in bed. Meanwhile, Brook really loves him and he is making her go mad. She has already confessed to him that she is seeing a therapist and he really doesn’t react very much at all to her confession. That would make Josh a sadomasochist, endlessly hurting himself and his beloved sister? Am I missing something here? It’s frightening to think that this will go on and on for several more chapters. I’m so disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story really started off great. Your first chapter was the best I've ever read in this vein, and your subsequent chapters do contain sparks of brilliance even as the story falls apart around it. Your writing's flawed, but your style was made for stories like this. The psychology is on-point, thought maybe to a fault as it progresses. I mean that's a good problem to have, for sure, but you're starting to lose me. First, the beginning of this chapter is pretty jarring. Kind of gross, honestly. You say that's his arc, going from a sleazy pig to more humble and sensitive. But this is chapter 3, we were already under the impression that his time with Brooke had changed him, following everything they've been through. Only to find out here that not only does he seem no better a man, but actually kind of worse than ever before. so how can I buy that he's actually changed this time? talks a big game, then turns around and macks on another chuck with a smile on his face and a song in his heart. "But no, he's really hurting on the inside." Nah, talk is talk.

Second, and this is my real issue with the story now, it's just excruciating. The repetition, the tail-chasing. I've read the same argument between them a hundred times now, endured the same tedious cycle of hot/cold for page after page. It needs to go somewhere. I know you're going for a large-scale narrative here, but it has to be a progressing one to work. As is, you're either making your readers despise Josh and his lack of agency for keeping the central romance in eternal limbo, or Brooke for progressively going bat-shit insane. Either way is killing the investment people have in the very relationship they're reading this story for in the first place. If your plan is to eventually pair Josh with Shannon instead, that's just fundamentally unsatisfying considering the genre of you're writing under.

But hey, the fact I'm even writing this is indication enough that your work is compelling, it's just unfortunate to watch such a perfect setup slowly sour.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Sorry, you get *4* stars for this one, only because you PISSED ME OFF with Josh and his whiny-ass crap about his morals and 'wants'...Brooke is correct, Josh is a pussy who won't commit to her!

His destruction of her love towards her is SADISTIC at best...how does he even think he is doing something good for Brooke...she would be fully within her ri f hrs to do what she threatens...only she will also destroy the love between them.

Ssssoool....on to the drama of the next chapter...AND, Shannon needs to be gone!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

The storyline is well written, but the Josh character needs to get on board with his sisters love and lust for him. Hopefully the author will resolve this issue in the next chapter. 5/5

2Reader2Readerover 1 year ago

First chapter was good. The rest was crash and burn. I was hooked to the story but now I have lost all feeling for it. At this point I just hate josh. I don’t see myself reading any more. I hope Brooke finds another dude gives him everything and makes josh watch the other guy take all he could have had. All while he can’t ever get it up and grows very old with no one. As for writing it ok but just feels like you wanted to write a long story but don’t know how. We have to keep reading the same thing for several chapters.

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

Yeah not really caring for Josh's whining about his so called "morals" about having sex with his sister, but more than willing for f*ck every other woman he can. If they are religious morals based on a christian style faith, any sex outside of marriage is hell bound. And by the way, the bible is full of incest and some of it permitted by God. In fact, humanity in the creation story was begun with sanctioned incest as A&E's children were the only mean and women available for procreation. So he needs to get some therapy himself.

bigurnbigurn4 months ago

This chapter dropped my rating to a 2 star... Josh has become a whiny little bitch. He obviously has commitment issues; Sister or no Sister.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The author really went all out with these characters by setting their emotion level to 11. Does anyone actually behave like this in the real world? It seems they never actually have a conversation without yelling at each other with extreme outbursts or saying stupid shit. It made it hard to relate to them and my guess is a lot of people lose interest in the story once they realise that's how these characters are written. The dialogue is still very cringe and Josh still comes across as the biggest moron on the planet, who thinks he knows best even though he's still basically a kid himself. At this point it was still hard to say who was the crazier one out of the two.

One thing that always strikes me as confusing (I see it in a lot of LW stories more than anything but it happens in the incest ones too from time to time) is when one person in a couple hurts the other - usually not the intention - the other person for some reason seems to want vengeance or say something to the effect that "they'll be sorry." Isn't that the opposite of how you'd feel if this person is someone you love? Why would you want to intentionally threaten or hurt someone you claim to love? Always found that one a bit weird. Maybe many authors just haven't realized that.

"Josh, stop doing this to us, stop hurting us." Sorry baby, I can't. The author is forcing me to make ridiculous, sadistic decisions to drag out a story. It's out of my hands. Don't worry though, it'll work out in the end, I promise. :D

The whole "let's give it a year" thing was the most asinine shit I've read in a while. My guess is Josh just has severe commitment issues since he has no problem banging other random girls without a second thought; just look at how he tried with Shannon the first time. But because it's his sister, suddenly he's at war with his pussyhound nature vs his brotherly instinct or some shit, and he is somehow very resistant despite constantly giving in to various sexual acts (except actual fucking, for now). It just feels so all over the place to be honest.

And I'm not even going to point out the obvious thing about how she could have just used her threat about losing her forever to make him give up his bullshit torture, since he was never going to take the risk on that. Oh, well I guess I kind of did. My bad. Guess the story would have ended a half-dozen chapters early if we had taken that obvious route.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous