Siblingly Binding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled. "I guess it means you really wanna be inside me."

"More than I want to live."

Her lean arms snaked around my neck once more as she whispered in my ear, "Good answer."

She pressed her body as tightly as she could to mine and maneuvered herself to have her moist labia wrap back around my pole. I could sense that sticky grip on my shaft as her lips expanded and contracted around me to grasp me harder. They clung on so snugly now that I almost felt as if they were a part of me.

"Ready?" she whispered.

I looked deep into her eyes and nodded.

She swung herself up against me, grinding her slimy pussy all the way up to the peak of me, before permitting her clingy slit to slope back down, leaving pussy-goo skid marks along my shaft.

We gasped, almost on cue, neither prepared for that rush.

My lips quivered as if the room were freezing. "God, baby..."

"That was... unexpected," she gasped, her glassy eyes beaming.

I looked down at my cock only to see it coated in my sister's thick gravy of aphrodisiac. Her juices were glossy, translucent, and absolutely appetizing.

"It feels like the real deal, isn't it?" she giggled nervously.

I ran my fingers in her long, silky hair, lingering on her scalp. I delicately massaged her there as we locked eyes and could barely breathe from the excitement of feeling each other to this extent.

It happened so fast... too fast.

After a tense staring, we stormed each other's mouths in utter ruthlessness. We hadn't kissed in weeks, and we definitely never kissed like that before. It was as animalistic as it was tender. Our aching yearning for one another was now on full display. Her tongue breached my mouth, traced mine, and teased it to come out and play; mine was more than willing.

What started out as a gentle, erotic dance quickly escalated to a rough, passionate brawl. My tongue stroked then slapped hers, and hers swirled at mine before slapping back. We bound and untangled, smacking and flicking at each other for minutes. I searched for her gums, spiraling on whatever she had in store. She shoved hers into my mouth and mimicked each of my moves while scratching my back with her long fingernails. The sound of our tongues wetly clinging and releasing, lapping gently and lashing crassly was as arousing as the dirty deed itself.

"Josh, I've missed you so much," she panted as her tongue reentered my mouth.

We swapped control back and forth, sucking on each other and gulping whatever brew the other was offering. We were getting hornier by the second, and before we knew it, my sister strangled my neck and began gliding her pussy up and down my cock in one of the most beautiful and elegant of movements.

"Baby, you feel so amazing," I gasped, gazing down at her slit as it soared up my pole.

She wasn't trickling anymore. She was pouring herself all over me, and my balls were long drenched in her heady lubricants. My cock lay firmly between her wet, padded lips, enjoying maximum friction, as my sister continued to bob herself against it. In seconds, I was lubed up completely in her juices, and her virgin cunt easily arose and fell against me.

Our tongues didn't break contact throughout while our lips avidly kissed. The symphony of our pants, kisses, and throbs of our hearts reverberated across the room to only be disturbed by the raw sound of wet flesh rubbing another, as my sister's labia kept erotically mounting the length of my dick. The room was now oozing with her pussy nectar and our collective sweat.

I ended our kiss to gaze into her eyes. She sent her lustful stare back at me while still bobbing her fleshy labia along my erection. I reached for her throat, seductively trailing my fingers to the back of her head, before I thrust her at me to take her neck into my mouth. She was putty in my hands. I could do as I wished with her, and she wouldn't dare to protest. Her head flapped about to everywhere I willed it as if her neck was numb. She was boneless in my arms, completely subdued, paralyzed from the neck down, like a sex marionette that was being taken advantage of by her puppeteer. She was a slave to my sinful whims.

The sweet-sour fragrance of her body combined with the slew of her aromatic lotions rendered me delirious. I breathed her in until my lungs palpitated their inability to withstand more of her. I moved to her collarbone to taste her smooth, appetizing flesh and kissed her there with love. In labored breaths, she sat and did nothing as I claimed ownership over her. She could only watch as her older brother was devouring her, yet she had neither the inclination nor the strength to resist.

What little she could do, she did brilliantly. Her soaking cunt continued leasing my engorged cock the tight space between her swollen labia. Although watching her virgin pussy stroking my cock was tremendously gratifying, there was still work to be done elsewhere, and the focus, for now, remained on her upper lips.

Her pale skin was on fire, and with each tease of my tongue it further blushed. I didn't stop until l licked it crimson. Her eyes almost bulged out of their sockets in fear and want when I pulled on her long hair in a swift, carnal move and let my tongue slit her throat in hunger, which elicited from Brooke a train of ragged whimpers and gasps.

"Josh, what are you doing to me..."

"Open your pretty mouth."

Her desirous stare collided with mine as her mouth opened, zealously expecting. I let my spit amass before I released a dollop of it inside her cavity. She threw her head back in an abrupt motion and downed my spit as if she were doing a whiskey shot. She commanded me to do the same, and my mouth pined for her palatable fluids in great anticipation. As soon as she dropped her sizable load, I sealed shut and quenched my thirst before she stormed me once more.

I held her tighter to me, forcing her to tongue me deeper. She licked my tonsils before she disengaged only to sensually whimper as my lips covered hers again. I couldn't hold myself back anymore. She drove me berserk, and I was getting rough with her just as I would always tend to get whenever I was too excited.

"Ow! Josh," she moaned when I chapped her bottom lip.

"Suck."

I stuck out my tongue, disregarding that cry of pain. I was now too deep in a trance to care.

With fury in her eyes, she licked the blood off her succulent lip and shut tight on my tongue, sucking for seconds. She then forced my mouth open and violated me until I was drenched back with her own fluids and a few drops of blood that still trickled from her lip. She moved to nibble at my bottom lip in vengeance and only withdrew when she had shed my blood, as well.

It was not the most beautiful of kisses, far from it. It was crude, vulgar, inarticulate, unnecessarily violent, and excessively wet, and yet it was the greatest kiss in the history of kisses. It might not have made the final cut into a romantic chick flick, but it was exhilarating nonetheless, and lacked neither an emotional nor erotic component.

That kiss set fire to our loins, and my sister was now just as rough as I was, smothering my neck and swaying her pelvis high up my cock... too high. Her inexperienced wet little maw more than once dangerously teased my glans.

"Baby, be careful," I gasped, sensing things had escalated to a point when neither would be able to demonstrate the required self-control. "Please be careful."

It backfired in my face.

Brooke just got turned on even more by my pleading. Her pussy-lips fastened their grip, wounding around my cock until they almost curled to touch on the other end. She rocked herself as though she were on a swing with her bunny hole spending now even more of its time at the upper third of my daunting erection.

Her eyes were exploding with desire as they locked with mine while she undulated harder and quicker against my cock. Her curvaceous body executed the perfect wave time after time: starting at her shapely hips, up her ripped tummy, finishing at her prominent rack as she arched her back, before her tight ass retracted, so she could again thump her virgin sex at my bare manhood, clutching it between her juicy, wet labia. I couldn't believe she was a virgin. She looked as if she'd been doing this for a living.

She was mad with lust by now, and with each completion of such wave, a perceptible whimper escaped her incapable-of-gagging throat. As we were both closing fast on our respective orgasms, she mashed our lips together and began alternating between kissing me to whimpering her excitement straight into my mouth.

It drove me insane. My balls were seething with semen as every drop of blood in my body was pumped down to my distended penis that was parting the lips of her sex in bliss. It was panting to tear through her savory pussy as if it had never skewered a cunt before. And perhaps it hadn't. Not the right cunt anyway. By now, there was no doubt in my mind that if I had ever bottomed out inside my sister, it would feel like nothing I had ever felt before.

"Josh, I'm really close, baby," she whimpered.

"So am I, beautiful... God, you're amazing," I groaned back, barely able to breathe.

I almost couldn't take it anymore. I had never lusted, nor had I ever longed for another person as much as I had for Brooke. My body was desperate for my sister's skin, for her scent, for her taste... she rocketed me to sensory overdose. Every whimper she panted into my mouth, every pleading gaze she fired into my eyes, every press of her virgin pussy against my cock lashed me into a craze. I had to compose myself somehow, so I wouldn't shove my dick into her and get her bleeding right now and here.

"Stop doing that," I gasped.

"Doing what?" she asked in between labored whimpers.

"That. Don't whimper."

"Why?" she asked, whimpering.

"Because you're driving me crazy," I panted, "and when you're driving me crazy, I can't think."

A diabolical smirk crossed her face just as she spewed out a never-ending chain of whimpers. "Why do you need to think?"

I instantly realized I erred to confess to her the damage her whimpers were inflicting on me because they grew in volume and frequency almost in a heartbeat.

"Brooke," I begged.

"You don't need to think now, baby," she whimpered. "You need to focus on me... on my pussy."

She palmed my temples as she propped her forehead on mine, and whimpered like a nymphomaniac while her needy eyes pleaded into mine.

Fuck it...

I took her body in my arms and nailed her to me in a savage, primitive pull. She whimpered so loudly in response it was a miracle our parents didn't hear. She pushed my head away, and from her high-seated position, she dove like a falcon to tongue me halfway down my throat. She then moved to power-whimper into my kiss as she rocked her virgin pussy against my cock higher and higher.

Sadly, no good deed goes unpunished. Taking my sister in my arms had spiked the heat between us to ridiculously barbaric proportions. Her mad whimpers were unsettling me, making me more violent, which, in turn, made her even crazier with sex. As I ravaged her neck, she pulled me even harder to her, as if my brutish instincts needed further encouragement. She was whimpering on my neck and holding me tight, crushing her tits against me. She shouldn't have done that. I pushed her back.

While relentlessly undulating, she shot me a puzzled look, trying to comprehend how was it that I wasn't ransacking every inch of her asset-packed body. "Josh?" she panted, seeking an explanation.

I reached for her crop top and pulled hard, splitting it all way down the middle and having my sister straddling me completely naked as she was mistaken to not wear a bra. Throughout that savage act, her eyes shifted to scared, to stunned, and back to mad with lust.

"You're a fucking animal!" she stated the obvious.

Her torn top hung on her like a vest. Her sizeable assets pushed aside the fabric, so it remained covering just the outer curves of her fair swells however poorly. Her pink nipples peeked out to scope my eyes, pleading for a good suck and maybe a twirl or two. Brooke, even in distress, didn't forsake swinging her sopping pussy up my dick, and her juices were now beginning to lose their translucent quality and were bordering on creamy white.

"I told you to stop whimpering," I rationalized this act of machismo.

Her eyes were now consumed with lust. "Yes you did, baby."

Her arms enveloped my neck, and her lips searched for mine to act on her upcoming hormone-staked episode, kissing me with such hunger, as if she hadn't eaten for days. "I wanna feel your body against me."

Her tongue molested mine while her hands worked my shirt up and off of me. In seconds, we were both naked, pressing against each other with erect nipples and with each tongue terrorizing the other's mouth.

While Brooke kept herself busy groping my pecs and abs, I reached for her left breast and crushed the supple flesh in my hand to extort a soft pant out of her mouth and straight into mine. Another squeeze escalated her pant to a feeble whimper. I pinched her pink bud, gauging its rubbery erection between my fingers, which had my sister gasping in consternation.

"Baby, I know you're excited, but please be gentle with me."

The contrast of feel between her nipple and breast fascinated me as I rotated between the two. Her lush tit was soft and smooth to the touch while her nipple was rigid and rugged, stacked with her pleasure sensors. Even the most delicate tug at it brought my sister to worm and gasp. She was restless and fearful as she watched me experimenting with them, and for a just reason.

I glanced down to see my sister's labia still snuggling with my glistening erection, pressing up against it and lingering at the summit before sliding down. Her rich bush kept caressing me every time she ascended my shaft. A few moans of pain later, and my sister just had enough with my "gentle" touch. A potent shove to my chest, and I was pinned to her pillow tower, defenseless.

Her eyes were seeking retribution. She cast her long, thick hair aside with an abrupt veer of her head to the right. It was so sensual to me, and my cock throbbed its agreement into her inner crimson a second later. Her cheek—that was scorching with wrath and desire—splattered onto my chest, and her tongue slipped out of her mouth to wiggle at my harsh nipple. She swirled at it, thoroughly tasting, sucking, and kissing it with her morbidly obese lips. But all was not well. With a sudden change of pace, she engulfed it and attempted at ripping it off.

"Baby!" I moaned in ache. "Not so rough."

"Like how you treated me? Look at my nipple, Josh. You ruined me." She resumed avenging her pillaged nipple.

Her nipple was bruised and scarred by my teeth and fingers when I twirled and nibbled at it before. Minute sores were visible on it, and it would most likely need a week of zero contact to recover from my treatment; however, my sister was not one to turn the other cheek. She made me pay dearly for that with her own session of imaginative abuse. She twisted, and tugged, and bit, and sucked hard. By the time she was done, her nipple looked in pristine condition and well-rested in comparison to my own.

I had my lips crumbling against hers, letting her know I carry no grudge and seek for her compassion. She lapped my tongue with hers, accepting my apology and asking for forgiveness. I enveloped her tender back and gently took her into my body. Her arms vined around my neck as she mashed her bosom as tightly as she could to mine. She aggravated her undulating, and we were lost in our kiss n' grind for minutes.

"I can't believe how amazing this is," she panted.

"You and me both, sweetheart," I gasped.

"I can feel all of you like you're inside me..." She ravaged my mouth but pulled out before I could reciprocate, shooting her pleading gaze into my eyes. "I need you inside me so bad, Josh... I'm dying to have you in me."

I cupped her cheek, and she melted into my touch in such an intimate, loving way. Her big hazel eyes didn't stray from mine even for a second as she sought my loving gaze back. Our violence had faded minutes ago as if it had never been present, and our touch was softer than butter, silky smooth, and peacefully serene. There was a different tempo now: slow, erotic, and moving. It was a lovers' rhythm as we both had taken out all of the aggression we had accumulated from all of those months of wanting but refraining. We were vacant now, and love was all that was left for us to give with no chance of ever draining that.

"Have I ever told you that you are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on?" I whispered, sensing my nearing release.

She resumed whimpering as her excitement grew, as well. "Never... but I can tell you mean it."

"I do, with all of my heart. You're beautiful inside and out, Brooke... you're to die for."

She kissed the palm of my hand, the hazel in her eyes glistening. "Josh, you're the prettiest thing in this world. I want you to be mine and mine alone."

She collapsed in my arms, whimpering her love into my kiss. I held her snugly, squashing her teardrop-shaped breasts, and for the first time, I began thrusting back to meet her rhythm. I held her so tightly that she was almost unable to undulate further, though just almost. She was determined to complete her pretty waves. She pressed her bosom and arched her back even harder to slither from my grip, so she could continue to ripple herself between my tightly clutching arms.

She was so devoted to her sex waves that the inevitable was bound to happen: an overly enthused swing saw her slippery cunt vanishing the head of my cock like a magician disappearing a rabbit, and when she undulated herself back down -- her big brother had already split her lips and was power-drilling through the sopping channel of her virgin pussy.

A joint, audible gasp permeated the air as we both stared at each other in shock at the breathtaking sensation that had us become one. If only briefly. I reacted quickly, and our imminent fusion was ground to a halt when I held her by her waist, prohibiting her—hopefully still virgin—pussy to swallow more of me.

"OH MY GOD!" Brooke whimpered as loudly as her vocal cords allowed her. "I think I'm coming..."

My orgasm situation was slightly more complex than my sister's. "Fuck! You feel so fucking amazing... shit! I didn't pop your cherry, did I?"

Brooke flicked her long hair backwards to gaze down at my pussy-clad tip. "I don't think so. I would've bled, wouldn't I? And with your monster-cock, I would've definitely screamed."

"Fuck," I sighed in relief. "That was cutting it way too fucking close..." I stared down at her gorgeous pussy, longing to fill it to the brim. "God, you're so inconceivably wet and tight... shit... pull out, baby."

Her little slit stayed put, drooling warm oils down my cock.

"Brooke, baby, pull the fuck out," I pleaded frustratingly, ogling her cunt in ache. "It's so fucking hard for me not to thrust into you now."

Her virgin sex still hadn't retreated, and my sister didn't even comment.

I gazed up worriedly to meet her eyes. "Baby...?"

In response to my tentative call -- she started impaling herself on me.

Not until she did that, had I found the strength to resist. "Brooke, no! Baby, please don't do this to me."

"Josh," she whimpered, her eyes welling up with tears, "I love you."

"I love you, Brooke," I panted back. "I love you so fucking much."

"Take your hands off, baby; let go."

"I can't. Sweetheart, I'm begging you. Don't."

"It's time to end this torture, Josh." She exerted more force as she desperately wished to impale herself on her brother. "We've suffered long enough. Take your hands off."