All Comments on 'Siblingly Binding Ch. 05'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Hethen129Hethen129over 8 years ago
Great story but sad

All that is left is for Josh to join the military and no one hears from him until the soldiers com by to deliver the flag after he does and gives a letter to his sister. Seems that even though I was hoping the would end up together the tragic end was inevitable. Thanks for the offering

Hethen129Hethen129over 8 years ago
Sorry auto correct

I am Josh dies and and no one finds out until the mourning team comes to give his mother the flag and a letter addressed to his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better

Better. How many more chapters are there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I laughed...

This chapter actually made me laugh. I see story evolving and disagree with the earlier comment. I still think (and hope) he siblings will end up together. Especially because he still cant stay in a relationship and there is no proof that anything she said she did is true. I expect she will be hurt next chapter after she finds out he has actually had sex. Cant wait for the next chapter! One of the best stories i've read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hated this chapter.....sorry

I hated this chapter, I hate Josh he's an ass and I hope Brooke tells him to go fuck himself and moves away and never speaks to him again.

He deserves to be hung upside down by his ball sack!

PuertorrormPuertorrormover 8 years ago
They need to end up together

#teamJosh+Brooke. Nothing more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MMA fighters can win so much fights after reading this chapter

This chapter ignited so much anger inside me. I never been this pissed off at a story that I feel like I could beat the crap out of anyone. I literally have to stop reading for 5 minutes just so I could beat the shit out of my punching bag in my basement workout gym. Hopefully Brooke was lying about the sex part and Josh needs to stop being a douchebag. Really hard to continue reading this story where everything bad that could happen happens. But I'll continue reading in hopes of Brooke and Josh coming together.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor

For those who are wondering, we're halfway through. I'm glad that someone found this chapter to be entertaining since the rating suggests that most didn't. What did you think about Veronica? About the sex scene? About Brooke?

Sammy992Sammy992over 8 years ago
Please keep this story going

it's one of the best I have read on literotica since the first chapter I have been hooked to this story and at the end of each chapter wanting to know what's going to happen next keep up the great work, I really love your story and writing. Hopefully Josh and Brooke will get back together, she feels the pain she's putting him through and realise it, I feel really sorry for josh as he really loves her I know it's just a story but it's a great one.

ScriptsextographerScriptsextographerover 8 years ago
cross roads

I'd love to see Josh and Brooke get together, but I'm also in Veronica's camp. I think she knows there is something between Josh and Brooke, but their own connection together can't be ignored. In my head, I can see the typical storyline flow of both pairs in the same bar, Veronica gets left with Mark while Brooke and josh fight outside, they take off and ditch the other two and they form respective couples. However, i can also see a brutal twist from the "easy route ending", To which I'll keep to myself.

And I could also see Josh and Brooke ending up in Vegas, competing together in a poker tourney. Josh wins/beats Brooke, he gets detachment and gets Veronica. If Brooke wins/beats Josh, he has to commit.

The story is finely poised for the imagination to go wild, I'm interested where you take the story next.

ToreeToreeover 8 years ago
About this chapter

It's well written, you made the plot perfectly but it's was kind of hard to like it for me cuz of all the suffering and anger those two have in this. But hey its going great the story easily one of my favorites. Keep up the good work thank you for taking time out of your day to write this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story pisses me off and I dislike both main characters, but I can't stop reading, need to see what happens in the end, great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whether there's a happy ending or not

The siblings probably shouldn't end up together. Unless one or both exhibits a whole lot of maturation by the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hated this.

It's very well done--the sex scene was entirely believable and quite erotic--but of course it makes him unfaithful to Brooke and leaves her open to be so as well, if she hasn't been already. I want the two of the together--and exclusive. Now it's all screwed up. Like I said, as much as I admire the author's talent, I hate the direction he has taken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Noooooooo

Is Josh going to kill himself because this is getting out of control. This will either be a great story with a happy ending, or one of the greatest tragedis I have ever read.

JTDavis7776JTDavis7776over 8 years ago
I think

I think next chapter Brooke is goin to try and kill herself she still loves josh and she is just showin it in her way but if that does happen I want to see commit to her fully

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

Interesting direction you've taken, mate. Both Josh and Brooke need to grow the fuck up, before someone kills them self. My money is on Josh, but I feel like Brooke would bring it up first, as a manipulation. Very well written story you got so far BlackMatter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think Brooke is still a virgin, she lied to hurt Josh. He will get her cherry in the end and they will move off together. OR one will end up dead and the other in a nut house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply amazing!

As many years as I've been reading here, this by far has been the best one ever! The story is immersive and captavating. You feel the emotions. It's not just a quick story and your done. It makes you feel the emotions and tells a story that you can't stop reading. I can't wait for the next. I've had writers block for a while now. Everytime I read your story's, it helps open my mind. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hurray for love?

I think she is still a virgin and was trying to manipulate him with an ultimatum, though she was genuinely mad. I think she was just feeling guilty she was lying to him and got mad that she got caught. The way she acted, two weeks later, makes no sense about it still hurting. Go team vanilla!

OR, she did do it, and either she'll try to get him back now that they are even, and women like men who are confident and aren't desperate, which is what happened to him now that he relieved himself. He won't want her anymore because she's tainted, or he will commit suicide when she proves to him she really lost her virginity. Fuck NTR!!!

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
I vote Veronica

Brooke is a bitch and she has manipulated Josh. I vote Veronica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great job there mate!

This chapter was repulsive levels of trash. Why are you hell-bent on making a soap opera out of a simple fiction? There is nothing worse than getting something you didn't sign up for, and you have just pulled exactly that. Why are you dishonest to your readers? You think just because it's erotic fiction, people won't get invested in your characters? That's so fucking irresponsible. This ridiculous shitter roller coaster setting you have set up here only serves as a disgusting agitation inducing toxicity. Fucking terrible.

I don't even want to remember reading it. Do you understand the severity of this as the writer? Maybe I'm wrong and the plot is exactly as you have set it up, maybe I'm not, but I sure as fuck will not be here to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the story

keep up the good writing!

JDezJDezover 8 years ago

First I want to say I really am enjoying the story. It is a good emotional roller coaster ride from the first page on. From when I started to read this I did not think that the characters would have me emotionally invested in them in the way that I am. Frankly to me both Josh and Brooke are unlikable unsympathetic characters and that's not necessarily a bad thing in the context of the story. She's a conniving controlling psycho bitch and he has turned from an obnoxious, selfish absorbed, egomaniac, prick with a big prick to a whiny, self loathing, annoying prick with a big prick but I still am intently reading and looking forward to the twists and turns of everyone intertwined. Great job on doing that and keeping me interested. This is a story that for me the happy ending is they do fuck but they don't end up together but stay in love for the rest of their lives living them out married with children when they are still living with the fact that they are in love with each other through every family get together and holiday. I don't have a sympathetic feeling for either of them and that's my investment into this story and the characters... and I Love It! One thing that does annoy the crap out of me and I don't think adds much to the story is the constant mentioning of this guy's huge dick. It really doesn't add much and makes him even more unlikable. He's young, super attractive, makes good money and has this huge big old dick. It almost seems as the the author is either projecting who he believes himself to be or who he envision himself to be but it doesn't really add anything. "Boo hoo, my big giant cock can't get hard"... well take a fucking pill... that's what I'm thinking a lot from it. Still I love the story, plot, and as unlikable I see Brooke and Josh as, I still am anticipating where this all leads to.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
I honestly don't know why I'm still reading this story

From the outset I haven't liked either main character. Sure, there are some redeeming qualities and endearing traits but time and time again they prove themselves to be hateful, spiteful and weak minded people.

But I'm still reading, it's like a car crash told across multiple chapters. I don't like it but I just want to see the wreckage.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Damn

What is happening,, if Brooke actually lost her virginity im going to die inside. They are in love with each other yet they wont admit it. Josh doesnt want her to be with anyone yet he doesnt want to be with her either. This is such a conflicting story. 5 stars anyway but im scared the way its heading.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
My third read

Josh just used poor Veronica for a quick fuck. Poor Brooke getting cheated on Cos I know she would never be with anyone but her brother who her heart belongs to.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Holy fuck

These 2 are the definition of "murder/suicide".... he's weak and she’s a fucking psycho

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Well Veronica banging him was a twist as I didn't think she would allow it based on her friendship with Brooke. Now where will this twisted tale go next? Writing is excellent but storyline, well all I can say is that we will see. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nothing left to like her, about anyone in this story. What a train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story started off so good and now it's getting dragged through the mud for so many chapters, stringing us along with the faint glimmer of hope that something good will come of us. Goddamn this fucking author is a sadist.

Great, we get to see more of Josh having sexy times with someone other than Brooke. And he actually fucked someone else now. What a trainwreck. How could it start off with so much promise and devolve into... this? Brooke was just lying to piss him off and she'll be heartbroken to learn he fucked someone else, especially one of her friends. Just more drama being set up I'm sure to drag this shit out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous