Siblingly Binding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I took Veronica out that night to a quiet bar, and she was looking extra hot. Her shoulder length blond hair was swept into a ponytail, her bust was emphasized with a low-cut blouse, and her snug skirt gave my cock more than enough to get excited about, which got me excited that my cock was even getting excited in the first place.

We were having a good time watching a jazz band that was playing old hits; however, I found myself struggling not to obsess over my sister since I was quite emotional from how I'd spoken to her, although I knew she deserved it. She had given her boyfriend her virginity, and that was the price for her to pay -- that I would hate her forever.

"Do I look pretty enough for you?" Veronica asked, coyly simpering.

"Oh, yeah. You look ravishing."

She did look ravishing. Her looks was her star gift, and one of many gifts this girl had in possession.

"Ravishing... now that is a word I haven't heard in a while."

"That is a word I haven't said to a girl in a while; or ever for that matter."

Blood mounted in her cheeks. She began circling the rim of her wine glass with her pampered fingernail, glancing back and forth between the glass and me in cute bashfulness.

I wasn't lying. I never called any girl ravishing before, but Veronica more than fit the bill. She was a very beautiful girl, on par with my sister, which got me to think that perhaps there was a kernel of truth in the myth that hot girls tend to befriend fellow hot girls. I then reflected on the fact that I had never called Brooke ravishing, even though she definitely was. I wondered if it meant something... a wave of melancholy then sept over me, when a plausible explanation suggested that I didn't appreciate Brooke enough to realize her true worth. I quickly dismissed it from my head and perked up when I reminded myself that she was a fucking demon of a whore.

I ordered another glass of wine and looked at Veronica, who seemed a bit pensive. "What are you thinking about?"

"Are you sure you wanna know?" she asked, her voice sleek and sultry, almost a purr.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I was just thinking that you're quite... ravishing yourself."

I blushed and chuckled in discomfort. "Now that's definitely the first time a girl ever called me that."

She smiled. "Your ex-girlfriends didn't think you're ravishing?"

"Well... I don't know," I laughed, still embarrassed. "They called me good-looking, hot, handsome, hunk, even pretty"—I recalled Brooke calling me that awhile back—"but... never ravishing."

Our mouths closed shut for a full minute as we eye-fucked each other.

She broke eye contact and resumed playing with her wine glass. "Too bad that this can't go anywhere."

"Can't it?"

"I'm not going to risk losing your sister as my friend, so no, it can't."

"I told you that you were a good friend."

We kept quiet, focusing on the music.

"And besides, you're still hung up on that girl," she suggested as an afterthought.

"Indeed I am," I sighed in dismay and drank from my glass.

"I have to say, it's a shame that I won't get to prove to you that I can make you fall in love with me."

"Oh, I'm sure you could."

"You're teasing me."

I smiled. "Is it working?"

She smiled back but didn't reply.

We spent another hour at the bar before I drove us to some remote parking lot while the radio was playing mellow rock songs. It was dark and deserted at this time of hour.

"What are we doing here?" Veronica asked, looking out the window.

I put the car in park. "I don't know. What are we doing here?"

Her blue eyes locked with mine. Her breathing accelerated, her breasts swelled more conspicuously with each gasp, and her tongue licked her pink-glossed lips more times than she would've liked. She was struggling to disengage. Something had to give. A sharp intake of breath from Veronica gave the green light as we simultaneously stormed one another. That was one passionate kiss as I had been dying to tongue her all night long, and she seemed just as enthused as I was. The caramel flavor of her mouth fluids sent shocks of lust rippling throughout my body.

Her hunger for my kiss was insatiable, and she wasn't holding back when her tongue orbited my own before venturing into sections that only Brooke had dared to explore before her. I gulped her back just as eagerly, feeling out the straightness of her teeth, the curves of her gums, and I grazed her palate more than once.

That kiss was like a hurricane, gaining strength with each minute passing by. Its intensity reached a ceiling where I had seldom punched through in the past, and as I leaned more into it, our breathing was growing louder and sharper and the pace drastically quicker. Just as we were getting violent, with both of us panting our craving straight into each other's mouths, Veronica repelled my chest with a surprising amount of force.

"We can't... I promised Brooke."

I leaned back in my seat, letting out a long sigh of exasperation, dazed by just how toothsome and explosive that kiss was. "What exactly did she say to you?"

"She, basically, attacked me for not asking for her permission first. She then proceeded to badmouth you and finished with a threat that if I went out with you, she would not be my friend anymore."

"Did she give you a reason?"

"I asked for one, but she just said that it would deeply hurt her and that I shouldn't test her, or I'd be sorry."

"Yeah," I sighed. "She likes saying that. It's like her catch phrase."

"It's really unfair. If judging by that kiss, this could've gone to be a start of something really promising."

"But it won't," I said, slyly nibbling my bottom lip.

She smiled. "Don't do that. You're making it very difficult for me to keep my promise."

I leaned closer and lingered on her neck, taking in her scent while blowing cool air on it. "I don't think this friend bit is going to work out for me after all," I whispered.

"It won't?" she barely panted.

I rested my forehead on hers and whispered, "Not when I want to be inside you so fucking bad that it aches."

"You do?" she most definitely panted.

I gave my lips a lick and bobbed my head. "So fucking bad."

I laid my lips on the smooth surface of her neck and skimmed them over her skin, relishing the sweet scent of her perfume. Veronica, as opposed to my sister, didn't have a perceivable body odor that I could pick up on. She was more neutral to my keen nose, which was somewhat unfortunate since I greatly adored the complexity of Brooke's slew of diverse aromas.

In recent months, I had been taking Brooke's sensational odor apart and working out its ingredients to try fathoming why I was so addicted to her. My sister smelled like a mixture of cocoa butter and vanilla with a just pinch of cinnamon and English pepper. There were a few drops of lime, and more than just a sprinkle of spearmint there... and perhaps just a dash of sage. That was all I was able to identify thus far.

But her scent was far too complex for my nose to truly uncover all of the magic that was going around there. Sometimes I wondered if I could sense a hint of strawberry, or walnut, or even honey, but I couldn't unequivocally conform either ingredient in later smelling sessions. My nostrils were bombarded with too much of her, and it would have taken a decent lab and a few millions of dollars from the tax payers' hard earned cash to have a serious go at it.

But there was no lab that could define her body odor that was no doubt thrown into this heavenly mixture of a fragrance; the secret ingredient that I more than suspected by now was the true culprit of why she was so irresistible to me. I simply responded to it in ways that I couldn't comprehend. Brooke smelled like a dream to me. Her sweet-sour aroma had such freshness and zest to it that it triggered my cock to stand up and admire her every time she got my nose. I despised her for being able to trigger this vile response, this illicit yearning.

Even though Veronicas' scent wasn't as compound as my sister's, it was very much arousing and pleasing to the nose nonetheless, and I took my time sniffing her good. I planted soft kisses across her neck that had her skin changing colors like a chameleon. Her gold tanned neck was stained with rosiness wherever I kissed, as if my lips were coated with a light shade of red chapstick.

"Josh, please stop," she breathed.

"Ask me again, but this time like you mean it, and I will. I swear I will."

I returned to nibble her neck while waiting for Veronica to put a stop to my advances, yet she was taking her time, and I knew that if I had any hopes of breaking down her resistance, I had to capitalize on this small window of opportunity she was fully intending to shut.

I labored to escalate that rash on her neck and was rewarded almost immediately -- louder moans and deeper gasps, and more importantly, not a plea nor a complaint was released from her seductive lips. After a few more nibbles there, I moved to her pretty earlobe and tugged at it with my teeth. I then sucked her pearl stud into my mouth. This had a greater feedback in the form of her shuddering. I sent my tongue behind her ear to lick the sensitive joint before I resumed tugging and licking her earlobe to, hopefully, crumble her will completely.

"Fuck it." She grabbed my head, and her tongue penetrated my mouth as deep as it could go.

We were back exactly where we had stopped earlier, with the intensity level tearing through the roof, and surprisingly, my cock was swollen and ready, something that hadn't happened in a long time now when I was making out with a girl, my sister excluded. As I was passionately kissing her, I pondered how was it that I was hard now. Was it due to the recent progress I achieved with my cock? Or was it Veronica herself who willed it? Was it the fact that I finally gave up on Brooke? Either way, I was now hard as metal.

I took the liberty to feel Veronicas' vibrant breasts, and when she didn't stop me, I was all over them, massaging them over her blouse. A few minutes later, my hand was cupping her tits under her blouse and eventually under her bra. I took my time there, gently curling her nipples. They were satisfyingly erect and begged for my touch. Veronica, like Brooke, was also quite sensitive, and her nipples accepted only the gentlest of tugs.

After spending a few minutes with her boobs and mouth, I could sense a whiff of feminine excitement. I wanted to reach for her pussy and taste her, but I knew I needed to pace myself. Veronica was excited, yet I wasn't confident she was excited enough that she would have let this continue had I reached for her snatch so early in our groping. So I took my time, rotating my mouth between her neck, ear, and lips while rolling her hard little buds in my fingers. Only minutes later, when a carefully thought-out curl of her left nub got her smooth legs to jolt for the first time, I knew that it was over -- she was mine for the taking.

I slowly glided my hand down to her tummy, and from there, I shrewdly dropped it onto her slender thigh. I caressed her skin while swirling my tongue deep in her mouth to keep her preoccupied, so she wouldn't give too much thought to what was going to happen. I was having the boner of my life stroking her tanned thigh, but it wasn't enough for me. I wanted more of her, and I had to make my move.

My hand slunk under her skirt and between her legs. Not only she did not stop me, she even parted her trembling thighs ever so slightly, divulging how much she lusted after me. Encouraged, I trailed my fingers along her inner thigh until I could feel the hem of the cotton fabric that was glued to her cunt. A deep, ragged gasp reassured me that Veronica very much liked to be touched.

And touched she would be. I laid my fingers on the edge of the fabric and navigated in blindness to the center of it. I pressed my fingers to the heart patch that was sewed to her thin panties—if my fingers portrayed it accurately to my mind—and slowly rubbed her there in small radial circles. They were fairly moist when I began my massage, her panties, but minutes later, they were genuinely wet. I took great pride in my work yet still paid extra attention to Veronicas' lips and tongue. It was important to me for Veronica to feel that she wasn't just a cheap fuck. I had humped two girls in the car before, but they were promiscuous cunts, and as such, I disregarded their mouths completely while working their pussies as bluntly as possible.

Veronica was not like that. She was a classy girl who just found herself getting carried away with a guy she really liked. She wasn't a skank, and I knew it. Now it was time for her to feel that I had the understanding of it. I kissed her like she deserved to be kissed and made the trips to her neck and ear when needed to give her the full experience. Yet I kept at it, rubbing her pussy over her panties while kissing her as romantically as I could. She was all fired up—at least as I was—so I confidently slid my hand into her panties, and when she didn't stop me, I roamed free around her vulva. I could feel her pubic hair, more like a landing strip on her chubby mound, and I was dying to fuck her by now.

I ran my finger a few times along her wet slit but never touching her clit. I wanted her to beg me to rub her button; however, I seemed to mis-profile her. Veronica was more strong-willed than I had taken her for and permitted only pants to escape her mouth throughout the erotic massage I was giving her hot little sex. She wasn't like Shannon or Brooke, who felt comfortable to boss me around their pussies.

Perhaps it was because she didn't feel she had the power with me. Brooke was well aware I was in love with her, and I courted Shannon not once but twice, so they were right to feel confident. Veronica, on the other hand, was not courted by me, and had she not been so direct and aggressive, we wouldn't have been sitting in my mother's car right now, with my fingers stroking her delicate folds.

Nevertheless, Veronica sought for me to know that she was enjoying my touch and parted her tanned thighs some more to grant me more room to get creative. I drew the figure eight to spread her desire as evenly as possible. She responded to that very well, and a lustful gasp disclosed her excitement. I had my finger teaming up with my thumb as I trailed both up her slit. Although I didn't make contact with her nub, I did press both my finger and my thumb to the supple flesh close by; just gentle presses, to feel her softness and to taunt her clit out of its hood some more.

She laid her lips on mine and gasped mid kiss as I kept with my sensual presses near her sensor-packed button. While still pulsing my finger nigh her clitoris, I wiggled my thumb across the hot cleft to ruffle her pussy-lips, encouraging them to leak some more. Her supple folds shook off drops of wetness like raindrops freefalling off a leaf on a chilly autumn morning, and I could feel her lust intensifying both by scent as by touch.

A delicious, feminine stew was being slow-cooked down inside her. She had a mouthwatering cuisine going in there, three Michelin stars from the smell of it, and I could tell this pussy was destined for some culinary greatness. I could only hope for myself to have the opportunity to dine down at her vulva in one of these days.

I trailed my finger up to her mound and stroked along her strip of womanly turf, assessing its thickness and softness solely by touch. Veronicas' bush was nowhere near as aggressive as my sister's massive golden brown triangle. It was tightly contained and was kept closer to that fat sod it was growing on. Her fuzz wasn't as soft as my sister's velvet-like grass, either; still, I would be hard pressed to call it rough. I very much liked the feel of her haircut under my studying fingertip.

I rubbed the smooth skin surrounding it—where she was shaved like a baby—to pump some more blood down to my ever-engorging member. It was a meticulous scrap of land, and one that was going to make some guy very happy someday. I traveled back down to her slit and softly stapled her lips together. Veronica sobbed a sexy whimper down my ear canal when I graciously decided to release. Her nether lips were now fairly slick, and in general, the entire region felt more slippery. I struggled to get a grip on her folds when I attempted to unravel them. I looked into Veronicas' glassy eyes to gauge her frame of mind, and I could feel them begging me to rub what her mouth wouldn't utter.

I kept my eyes locked with hers as I ran my finger along the damp shores of her slit. The master of her want was no doubt strolling in the outdoors and away from its shelter under my care giving. Veronicas' sensual lips, both bottom and top, grew in quivering the closer I was getting to that tiny bud of lust. Her miniscule rainmaker was within a hair of my fingertip, and had it been able to sing, her pussy would have been the stage of a rock concert by now.

Her body jerked once or twice as I circled its private property. She wanted me to disturb its peace. It was easily evident in her pace of breathing and pleading eyes. She was panting for me to molest it and to make her rain. I waited for her to yield, but Veronica was not a quitter, and she was bravely taking the abuse, hoping for me to crack.

The problem was that I was indeed beginning to crack. By now, I had no clue who wanted me to rub her clit more. After my finger had been plenty teased by her delightful wetness, and after I regretfully accepted that Veronica would not beg for her clit to be rubbed anytime soon, I began stalking her entrance. I rubbed clockwise and rotated after a minute or so.

She wasn't going to get any wetter as my fingertip explained it to me. I taunted her slick opening, alerting it that I was due for a tight, warm bath. I gave her tongue another passionate rub and faintly pressed the tip of my finger into her. I was beginning to split her lips, and my excitement was immense. Her hot wetness welcomed my finger with a snug embrace and asked where the rest of it was, and so I pressed deeper, going half finger in her.

Although very aroused, Veronica was tight, and while my finger was sheathed in her soaked walls, I questioned how my dick would be able to squeeze itself in, permitting Veronica had allowed it. I focused back when my finger reminded me that the sooner it started stretching Veronica the sooner my prick would be able to answer that question itself. I entered her all the way and began fingering her tight pussy.

"Oh god, I can't believe this is happening," she moaned. "I'm not like this... usually. I want you to respect me. I don't want... Josh..." Her breathing was out of control.

I had already suspected Veronica might be timid and conflicted upon having my finger inside of her; she didn't surprise me. I had a good grip on what kind of a person she was by now, and she wasn't a car cunt. I had to rid her of her guilt, so not only I would get the fuck her, but that she would also permit herself to take pleasure, like she deserved.

I kept sliding my finger in and out of her slick channel. "I respect you more than anything, and I want to go in you, Veronica. Now."

She stormed my mouth in reply and panted, "What a coincidence: I want it, too. Pull out your cock and push your seat back as far as you can."

I skidded my finger out of her and sucked it clean. The taste of her lust easily agreed with my sensitive, pussy-loving palate, and I was now more eager than ever to impale her. I pushed my seat back and tugged down my jeans and boxer briefs. My dick was so stiff it could have been used as a murder weapon in a blunt force trauma to the head scenario. It was aching to bathe in her oils. While I was getting ready, Veronica slid off her panties and moved to straddle me.