Siblingly Binding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,313 Followers

"Josh, put on a rubber," she sensually whispered in my ear and moved to kiss my neck.

While nibbling my neck, she held my cock in her smooth hand and ran my tip along her wet slit with the occasional teasing of her previously uncatered button.

"I don't have one," I lied.

I hated condoms, and I wanted to fuck her bareback.

"What? Shit!" She was still running my cock head along her slit. "You must be the only guy in America who doesn't carry a condom."

"Veronica, I'm dying to go in you," I confessed as sincerely as possible.

She continued rubbing herself with me as she pondered it. "Are you clean? Can I trust you not to give me anything?"

"Cleaner than a sterile lab."

She was still deliberating before she shook her head, frustrated. "Whatever; I'm so horny." She darted her tongue into my mouth while slowly impaling herself on my straining erection. "Just don't come in me."

I gasped forcefully as my prick split her folds and began sliding up her hot, wet vagina. "Wouldn't even dream about it."

She took a little more than half of me, but then she froze.

"What's wrong?" I panted.

"You gotta be kidding me," she muttered, taken aback.

"What do you mean? I didn't come or anything," I swiftly said, defending myself.

She began awkwardly maneuvering herself on half of my baloney.

"No, it's not that," she giggled sheepishly. "I need to get used to you for a moment... you're big."

"Well do it quick; I'm dying to fuck you."

"Yeah well, I want to enjoy not to suffer... here it goes."

She carefully lowered herself all the way down, gasping throughout, until her toned, bare ass rested comfortably on my skin. She then sat still with her face contorting in micro expressions of discomfort.

I stroked her cheek. "Are you okay?"

She started bobbing on me gingerly, keeping a few inches of me out." Fuck, you're big."

"I don't know if I'm that big or that you're just so tight," I gasped. "God, you feel sensational."

"Right back at ya," she panted.

A minute later, I stretched her enough, and we started fucking like we meant it. I was thrusting into her hard and fast while she was bouncing like a ping pong ball and panting in joy. Her pussy swallowed me in and out of her in gusto, and the thin streak of turf on her mound kept scraping my groin. I grabbed her tit over her blouse and moved to fuck her mouth along with her cunt until I accidentally got her to bump her head up the sunroof when I had applied too much thrust into her sopping slit.

"Ow," she whimpered, holding her head.

"Sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," she breathed, "but I think it's best if you sit still and let me take care of us."

"Works for me."

Fucking in a midsize hatchback is as uncomfortable as it gets, as the majority of the car fucking population would surely agree, but Veronica managed to make it much less intrusive to my orgasm as she was quite limber and incorporated in her fucking a stack of compact yet effective grinding variations.

She hooked one leg behind my seat while the other was bent as she propped her back against the steering wheel to gyrate in almost no room at all. It was so unbelievably erotic. Her hips barely moved an inch, yet my cock was ringing inside her like a clapper in a bell. She was a very capable fucker, and what little space she had, she optimally utilized to get me to vibrate inside her in ecstasy.

She was too wet, too tight, and way too good for me to keep holding on. The fact that I hadn't been inside a pussy in ages, the fact that we were humping in a public place, and the fact that she was super-hot were driving me over the edge in under a minute since she'd changed tactics.

I groaned, indulging in her tight little maw. "Veronica, I haven't fucked in a long time."

"Really," she panted. "Because you're fucking me amazing."

I breathed a little, trying to manipulate my cock to a more tranquil state of mind. "I'm pretty sure it is you who's fucking me. I can hardly move."

We chuckled a little, which bought me a few more seconds.

"Well Josh, you just keep letting me do my thing"—she moaned—"and I promise you that we'll both be smiling when it's all said and done."

She retracted the leg that was hooking my backrest and bent it to match her other one. She leaned forward to hug my seat, pressing her bosom to my face, and she was back gyrating while panting in my ear.

"About that," I gasped, admiring her fresh grinding approach, "I need to pull out; I'm gonna come."

Her pussy was rotating on my cock in a rousingly uneven speed-pattern as Veronica was applying more force at her left side and slowing down at her right. It was absolutely incredible.

"No, I'm almost there... half-minute."

I gave her pussy another look to see if I might miraculously be able to harness my chakras to help me stave off my imminent orgasm. No way. She was tight, soaking wet, and as skillful as it gets. My dick wouldn't have anything to do with whatever exercise that might delay its eruption.

"It'll be long over by then."

"Please, I'm almost there; don't pull out," she gasped, urgently fucking me. "Just... just come inside me. I'm on the pill anyway."

I gave another go at trying to buy her more time, but that compact grinding movement nipped in the bud whatever little progress I might have been able to make. Her tight, bare ass kept revolving on my thighs to enable her sex grinding, which was further draining whatever that was left of my stamina, and I had never been all that good at depriving myself of pleasure to begin with. It was hopeless.

"Keep holding..." She moaned, accelerating her gyrating. "Hold... I'm almost... there. Hold... hold... hold..."

Veronicas' attempt to tame my cock with her sexy pleading, moaning, and panting while she was fucking it with the tightest of cunts had the exact opposite outcome. I was so turned on by it, and, regardless, my cock was a chauvinist prick that would never allow any pussy, however hot and wet, to tell it when to come.

She wasn't there yet, but ten seconds later, I pulled her down by her small waist and buried my cock as deep as her wringing wet slit let me. As soon as my balls thumped against her snatch, they began pumping, my dick began throbbing, and I began filling up her pussy.

"Oh god," I moaned in relief. "Fuck!"

"Almost... yes!" She groaned when my cum triggered her orgasm. "Yes, yes..."

She gyrated her hips with very little freedom as I didn't allow her to move and interrupt my mean cock from spurting in the depths of her. Her body tensed up, and she tried her hardest to slither from my grip, so she could gyrate her tight little ass some more. I could feel her pussy walls spasming and massaging my cock in her velvety cum while I was still shooting my load into her. Once her pussy was done flooding me with her warm fluids, it shut tighter around my cock.

Her hot cunt then milked me for everything I had, sucking more and more of my jizz into her ripe womb in hopes to make a father out of me. As we traded the last bead of our cum, Veronica collapsed on me, and we remained gasping on each other's necks for at least a minute. My depleting prick was still stuffing her sex, which began leaking the mingle of our cum down my balls and staining my mother's beloved driver seat.

"I hate your sister," she said between labored breaths. "I fucking hate her."

"That makes two of us," I panted back.

Although I hated her for a very different reason.

As I was driving Veronica back home, she suddenly regretted our fucking escapade and swore to me that there would be no more of that in the future. She felt like she was betraying my sister and didn't want to risk hurting their longtime friendship; in addition, she was unable to shake off her guilt and shame and felt she'd been a licentious whore. Since we agreed that we couldn't be friends, we decided not be in contact at all.

In contrast to Veronica, I was overjoyed and guilt-free. I finally got laid after months of bordering on impotency, and I reassured myself that my cock could indeed perform without my sister's aid; thus, I had taken a step closer to unshackling myself from the death grip Brooke had been having over my cock and heart.

*****

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,313 Followers