All Comments on 'Siblingly Binding Ch. 09'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well then

nice man excited for the finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Im laughing so much......

Man, i am glad to read a chapter that appeals to the psychology of my mind. I predicted that we would eventually get to talk with the therapist and i was right! Lol now its official that she is a lil crazy and by now she has made him too mentally tired to fight it. Even when the facts are put right in front of him, but its too late lol. Now he is literally crazy for her too! But the fact that brooke is still the man in the relationship is so funny to me. When she told him to sit down and STFU, i laughed so hard. She makes the decisions and he takes the consequences. The whole family scene was great and is basically what always happens in this situation. Loved it. Great job. Time for the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
seriously

A nice murder suicide would fit this ending well. We have real people just like them in this world. They commit atrocities in the name of love. Brooke completely bonkers. Josh has no spine an only feels anger when some one takes his toy away.seriously end this travesty of a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

Much much better. Real conflict, very realistic response from the parents and real love no matter how twisted it is in the eyes of others. Despite their weakness they came through for each other in the end with flying colors.

Really well done. Best chapter sofar

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hoping for a tragic ending.

The guy is spineless. Brooke is psychotic. It's not love. It is manipulation and obsession. Both characters have become completely unappealing. It's no longer erotic fiction, just disturbing display of mental illness. I do hope this ends tragically. This is hitting Twilight level of bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best one yet

I'm not even gonna pretend here anymore, I loved this chapter and consider it the best so far in this series. The conflict and emotions were so real I could almost touch them, the stress and aggregation in the air was palpable and their determination to finally see it to the end with the parents deems great approval.

Brook sure is broken beyond help but so is Josh, so in a sense they are perfect for each other. I am asking myself how could the shrink not see that from their conversation, or did she and thus didn't oppose ending their sessions. She did cut her masturbation session for him, started to look for a nice friendly community to lie in, continued her life as before but also seemed to enjoy life like a girl should. Her manipulative ways are not going away anytime soon but it also looks like that Josh either accepted that he's a wuss or lost all the will to fight his feelings for her. His getting-off on her pain and such shenanigans were almost equality off-putting as her manipulation so they kinda stand on equal ground there. As I said, they are perfect for each other as he simply is that medication she needs and them being on their own and happily together is the "hospitalisation" she needs. He probably too.

As a story this really showed your talent and literature growth as a writer and creator of characters. The whole shrike scene was superb, the anal experience made me laugh and cringe in equal manner and the final confrontation with the parents was simple coupe de grace to this chapter. I fiercely disliked both Brooke and Josh before but this more than made up for the rough ride (something you did promise and delivered before the end). For that I'm giving you a 5 star rating on this and hope that the ending goes just as nicely. Thanks for making my weekend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dont listen to the haters

I love it that both Josh and Brooke have major character flaws. It makes them more real and the situation they are in more believable. The confrontation with the parents I can see it happening exactly in real life. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It has to be a happy ending

You really have to let them be together for the rest of their lives

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Much better

Response from parents was likely spot on.

Now to see if you give them a happy ending or the one dictated by society at large.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Screw the haters

Incredible chapter. The confrontation between the main characters and their parents seemed very realistic. Really interested to see what happens next chapter.

As for the haters, it is a bit ironic to call the siblings psychotic or spineless when you are the ones hoping for a tragic ending or a murder scene. Seriously, check in with the local therapist please?

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's reply

Thank you all for taking the time to comment. It's much appreciated, especially the good comments. :-) My characters are not psycho by any means. They're people, real life people who found themselves in a quite challenging situation. As for the dynamics between them, yeah, Josh is definitely led in this relationship, but it doesn't render him spineless or a wuss. Brooke is simply a very dominant and strong person, and as long as the dynamics work between them, that's all that matters.

I tried my hardest to convey a captivating story throughout, that is both erotic and "real". Yes, my characters are flawed, but in a the same way that we all are. There are no perfect people, so I'm told. Writing a story about a pair of hot siblings who are going at it like bunnies and they're both so cute and perfect, is not really my thing.

My style is a darker one, certainly not casual. I love writing about conflicts and difficulties, and how does one react when finding oneself on the verge of beginning a taboo relationship with a close member of one's family. Some people can find it "heavy" and too realistic as some had commented. I don't really care. In the end, there are a plethora of writes here, and I'm sure we all have our place, the casual ones and the not.

Please keep on commenting, and I'll be happy to reply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hate this story but confrontation with parents is cool. Screw them, children is not parents posession.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy ending Please

After reading this chapter ( and all the previous ), I do hope it is a happy ending for them both. Both Brooke and Josh have been to hell and back for their relationship to flourish, if that is the correct wording.

Look forward to the next chapter. Many Thanks for a great story .

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 8 years ago
Oh My

This has been an emotional roller coaster. We have laughed and cried along with Brooke and Josh. Incest. Quite exciting. It keeps the level of heat up. We read this together, my nephew and I. I hope for a good ending to it all. I lost count of my orgasms but know that my pussy is still full of his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank goodness-last chapter

Gone on too long..I still will finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
God..

I was hoping this was the last. I skipped from page 2 to 5 and it still didn't help much. Dc6c

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The only story i've been reading on here. It is so exciting, but to hear that the next chapter is the last... it's kind of disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too short?

Yeah, I'm gonna be disappointed to get to the end of this; but every story has to end. It's been absolutely engrossing. As I said a few days (chapters) ago, this story is so good it's spoiled me for everything else on Literotica! That stuff all appears so childish and formulaic in contrast to this story. You still struggle with some kinda giggle-inducing misspellings (such as piece instead of peace, and "A wall" instead of AWOL---means "Absent Without Leave"), but that could be fixed by a good editor.

I can sympathize with Josh. I, too, have always tried too hard to please my girlfriends/wife, and get taken in too often. But my Dad was a tyrant and a bully, and I guess I'd rather be too easy than too tyrannical. Josh's Dad behaved about like mine did (and no, I never had any confrontation with anything like the stakes in Josh's). So I find Josh completely believable. So is their Dad. Brooke is strong and determined, but I don't like her manipulation of people. My wife is strong and determined, but has never manipulated me to that extent. (Any man who thinks he's NEVER been manipulated is living in a fool's paradise!)

Personally, I can't approve of incest---not because society disapproves but because God does. But it happens. Josh and Brooke struggled against it but were not able to break free of it. Their love is the real McCoy. I wish them every happiness in their life together. And I hope they're able to get genetic counseling before having children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unhealthy relationship.

Oh no Brooke is not psycho by any means, she is completely bat-shit insane!

Everything feels like manipulations on her part, especially the sex. It always starts with her begging then later putting on an act of being in pain so she can make Josh feel like crap and keep him wrapped from her little finger.

I have seen RL couples in this type of relationship (not related of course) and it always ends up with either murder-suicide or attempted murder-suicide. Either the male or the female, one always snaps sooner or later and tries to do the other in.

Then if they succeed they feel devastated and top themselves right after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very powerful

I don't really understand incest, but this is a compelling--if often maddening--story. In the end, the author wins. He's constructed something real and believable. The characters are flawed--who isn't?--but it's not hard to wish Josh and Brooke the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i guess I just got lost in the shitty writing...

....really. Weird syntax, strange - almost Latin, abuses of English phrasing.....complete trashing of the written word.

Although it's not representatative of the volume of such abuses, it certainly is representative of the literary butchering and culturally disconnected writing you submit: Nobody says, "I gobbled empty my beer".

Yeah, I know, you got a million of 'em....but they are no joke. And the characters were so overly dramatic and switching moods, they all came off as bipolar.

Look, it's courageous of you to write a story on your iPhone and submit it. But without excellent editorial help, your story(s) is(are) doomed to third or fourth rate status.

No matter how compelling the story, it cannot gain any well deserved recognition if the presentation denigrates the whole.

PLEASE, think seriously about working out an arrangement with one of the editors here, before submitting again.

I think your story has far-reaching potential. But that message is very nearly drowned in one of the worst deliveries I've seen in this venue.

You might consider retracting it, getting it carefully and completely edited, then re-submitting it. You might be surprised with the outcome.

Not sure you're up for the effort and the discipline required to pull it off.....because I don't experience literary discipline in anything you've submitted to date.

But I assure you, others have resubmitted after extensive editing and even re-writes.

And who knows, you might make this horrific mess into a viable and important story by seeing it through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
to the author

Seriously josh an Brooke and not real people. Their bat shit insane. I normally don't critic a story heavily. But this time I will. Josh is spineless if he had a spine he would be able to curb Brookes excesses. An yes all he feels is self pity an anger is r least as you portrait it.I have absolutely nothing against incest. I state this so my intentions are clear. Hannibal leceter an Brooke have an awful lot in common. She tricks a shrink into doing as she wants???? In real life I've known 2 couple that have been like this. One ended in murder suicide. The other ended with the wife beating. Her husband half to death. So no your not a darker side writer then the others here. Your a sick fuck. Theres nothing that feels real about this story then the rest of the pyschos that murder their children an spouse's. So if your aiming to make it feel real life murder suicide is your only option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great or or a Series of Confusion

I read your first chapter and waited for the last to came out so i can read thru the whole series. I really have liked the first one and you lost a track of how feelings go by from middle of it ..

No that you made Josh look like a spineless prick but also it's alarming how low his self-esteem is.

When i read the first chapter , i was waiting for a unraveling a great series but when it did , it seems confused and even DULL spending hrs reading it. No doubt the series will catch some eyes but the Spark you created in the beginning was gone halfway. The readers are only reading to find out at what ends not the intensity.

I bet if you would put yourself in Josh's shoe , you wud have done things differently. that gives identity to your story, when you put urself in the character and it did more than you would have.

you have much to progress on that matter. although you have good potential and i will only hope you get better with it. Good Luck and Be Blessed.

~MSD

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Great or or a Series of Confusion

I completely disagree. The plot arc is very consistent from first chapter, I.e., Josh is unwilling to embark on an incestuous relationship with his sister in spite of his undeniable feeling for her. First two chapters were littered with Josh's guilt to signal the direction I was taking with the story. Chapters 3-6 portrayed Brooke's difficulties with Josh's reluctance to commit to her. Chapters 7-9 were all about them being together and working out the kinks in their relationship. What's confusing here?

I could only assume that some were expecting a more casual story where Josh commits to Brooke in chapter 3, and then they fuck and enjoy each others' bodies for a couple more chapters; alas, that was not the story I wanted to tell.

Regarding Josh allegedly being spineless, I really don't know what to say anymore on the matter. From what I read so far, most of the readers here are males, and people who can only enjoy reading about a relationship where the male is in the driver's seat (or at least equally dominant). Many have that problem that Josh is less dominant than Brooke, that he let's her manipulate him etc. I'm not going even to argue about it any longer.

I'm sorry you're reading just to see what happens in the end, though I'm glad that you find the story intriguing enough for you to keep reading. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Will it continue?

Ahhh Will it? or will you start a new one? I love your writing. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
where is it??

Where is chapter 10???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter10

Anxiously waiting for chapter10. Come on man!

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Where is next chapter...

...probably stuck in the editorial department or the author is stalling to build up hype so his merchandise sells better afterwards :)

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 10 is awaiting approval

and has been for the last 48 hours. Most likely be available tomorrow.

Cheers :)

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindabout 7 years ago
Why is blackmatter still getting hate?

I love this story. I've read it twice while impatiently for his other series to continue (come on matter, I'm dying over here). I find Matter's work so compelling, it isn't a happily ever after right away, the characters fight, they get jealous, they hurt each other. It strikes me as more compelling than a lot of the slop you get on this site. Yet blackmatters always getting hate over it, it annoys me how he trys something different than the norm and gets swarmed by you guys over it. He's not going to change how he writes because you bitch at him how Josh is spineless for not completely dominating Brooke or whatever you are bitching about. Keep up the hard work blackmatter, I for one eagerly await it!

-A big fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best writer here by far - Thanks .

Certain things are just so perfect they should just be left as they are . This author is one such . Anyone even purporting constructive criticism is a big fail themselves . Leave Bmatter alone please .

JagnagJagnagabout 5 years ago
Now its getting interesting

About time as ive been bored stupid the last 20 chapters !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong diagnosis

"Your sister is clearly demonstrating symptoms that are consistent with obsessive-compulsive disorder"

No she is not! She is, however, displaying behaviors that MIGHT be symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder. All her elaborate manipulations, her constant fear of loosing Josh, her violent mood swings, and her near constant pushing. On several occasions she has managed to push him away, and when he finally gives up on her, she panics and comes back to claim him with a changed personality. All consistent with BPD symptoms. If her fear of eventually losing Josh increases every time she manages to push him away, that would be another symptom. Another place to look for confirmation for such a diagnosis, would be in the personalities and behaviors of people around her. Is she copying them?

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is related to Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and Tourette syndrome, and cross diagnosis are common. Common OCD symptoms might include having to do certain things in a specific order, a specific number of times, and/or in a specific way, and possibly believing that failing to adhere to the procedure would result in an unrelated consequence, such as death or sickness for the sufferer, or loved ones.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Blackmatter Ignore The Dumbass Haters.

This story is well written with a good if slighty scary story line xD. Ive given every chapter so far 5 stars so keep it up. I want Brooke for myself atm lol.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd Read

Crazy story but fucking brilliant lol, amazing and I really am enjoying these last few chapters even more because there is not much manipulation as earlier chapters had instead they are in love, devoted and now sorting out real world problems like their parents etc.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Ya can’t help it

It’s like that traffic jam where ya just wish every would just get moving but once you get up there you have to slow down too and just stare at the twisted carnage of the accident too.... that’s what this story is , it’s a train wreck that I can’t stop watching 😳

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Well that conversation with the parents went well and the shit has now hit the proverbial fan. Well written. 5/5

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

These are two of the most toxic people in the most toxic relationship I have ever read . I could not hate a pair of protagonists more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Has there ever been a less erotic, totally unrealistic line of dialogue, than "don't make me laugh... now penetrate me" ???? this is pure drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Josh acting like a classic child in that therapy room, not letting people get a word in. Forced drama much? At least Brooke has been in therapy all these times and attention has been brought to her crazy attitude and mood swings. Imagine if she hadn't been in therapy... oh boy.

Brooke's reveal in therapy was masterful, I've gotta hand it to her. It's hard to comprehend such intense love and devotion, yet she feels it so strongly she would go to these lengths. Josh certainly is a lucky man. We could only be so lucky to find someone even remotely close to Brooke in terms of the magnitude of her love for us.

The doctor was a little bit worrying. To imply that Brooke was ill because she loved Josh so strongly, which was simply beyond her understanding. She must be a lonely person. And trying to talk them out of a relationship. To actually thing you could talk people out of being in love with each other. Talk about delusional.

The cervix fucking and him going all rapey was again another weird and unnecessary thing to have. I don't get these moments, I really don't. They add nothing to the story and just make Josh seem like more of a dick and her like some pain slut (though she was a bit pissed when he took it too far, as most men tend to do). And what was their conversation about cock worship and all that? Certainly a lot of weird shit in this chapter.

The determination Brooke showed when they tried anal was nothing short of admirable. That's the spirit! Women could learn a thing or two from her attitude. ;) That whole scene was hilarious although a bit nasty I'll admit, what with the blood and the shit. I'm glad it was cut short and we didn't get to see how it went in the bathroom after. That would have been a mess. Also... "I'll break your fucking face if you don't behave. Now give me a kiss." Brooke is awesome.

Why does the father in these stories always react like a fucking thug when a confession is made like this? And it's always the brother that is blamed? Very cliché reaction from a Neanderthal.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Classic parent reaction from a bro/sis incest reveal, at least as far as these stories are concerned. Mom weeps and starts the whole "how could this happen/what have we done to deserve this?" spiel, whereas dad acts like a thug who just got dissed and assaults the son while dismissing the daughter. Cliché much? Josh was being a bit of a wimp by letting the dad attack him and not really standing up for the relationship as vehemently as he should have; he was fucking apologizing instead, sheesh. Fucking defend yourself man and have some conviction. He could have been killed if his head injury were a little bit worse; got lucky with his stupidity. While I can understand the mom/dad reactions to an extent, I'll never understand that behaviour from the son when these reveals happen in stories. Only a complete wimp would behave like that and I can't fathom that a sister would be in love with such a character. It's not good story content.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous