All Comments on 'Siblings and Lovers Ch. 02'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
still rushed

still way to rushed and unrealistic what happened in these two chapters should be stretched out to four giving more detail and background once again you lost the race in your rush to the finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good sequel

The ending was an emotional touch.

jag628jag628over 12 years ago
GOOD STORY

Loved this story, I hope there is more, but the ending brought tears to my eyes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sorry for the lost friend

but didnt both of the planes hit before the collapse but othr then that love it cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cool Story

This was a very interesting story, and i would like to read more as the story unfolds.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Still........

As an "Incest" story, this is wonderful. The shift from the lake cabin to NYC seemed rather abrupt, though.

Truthfully, it would have been nice to have had some advance notice that this was to be a 09/11/01 story; some readers might have wanted the forewarning.

Just sayin'.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
An unusually sad remembrance

A very sweet story of love between a brother and sister that may saved their lives.

9/11 is a very sad day in all of history that is a black mark on humanity. All of the innocent lives that it took, should never have happened.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Hell! I gave it five stars!

I'm not exactly sure why I did. Maybe it's just because of the date that I read this and all of the 911 replays on the TV that is blaring in the background. How's that for convoluted reasoning?

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Surprise Ending

The ending was a surprise. I wasn't expecting the attacks. It made me remember what I was doing that day. The acknoledgements were very touching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More flesh would be great

I do love the character settings. Dana is a sister every brother would wish for and Kyle a brother every sister would wish for. But there has been lacking flesh to the stories. The events were too rushed, which downplays your very poetic style of writing. Your two chapters could be 4 actually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES