Siblings and Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But," Leah said, still reeling from shock. "That post has been vacant for..."

"Well it's filled now. Anyone who has a problem with that is welcome to take it up with me!" said Stella, knowing perfectly well that no one in the firm would risk a confrontation with her. "And why don't you take the rest of the day off. You look overworked."

Leah almost fainted on hearing that last sentence. In a daze, she went back to her desk.

"Look," Kyle started. "You have no obligation to give me the job because I saved your life."

"And you had no obligation to jump in front of a train for a complete stranger, but you did, didn't you?"

Speechless Kyle stood there as she picked up the photo frame.

"I took that picture from the phone and had it printed and framed. As a reminder of the stranger, who showed me the kindness and bravery I didn't believe anyone to be capable of."

Saying this she handed it to him. He examined it carefully. For a picture taken off a phone, it was good. It was just of his face, his neck turned looking away from the camera. He looked positively heroic in it. He smiled as he remembered that his supposed act of 'heroism' was actually a suicide attempt. That seemed ages ago. So much had happened since. He was a completely different person now.

"Okay then, thank you for the job. When do I start?"

"Anytime you want. Come over at your convenience and get into that adjacent office. Your work ... sorry, our work, will be already there. We will be making impossible designs in here. If you have any queries whatsoever, contact me on this number. Anytime 24/7."

She gave him her private number as she spoke. Any other employee would be fired just for knowing the number, let alone using it. She took his number as well and put it on her speed dial. He was slightly embarrassed to see that she had saved it under the name 'GuardianAngelKyle'.

"So I'll see you on Monday, Ms. Rousseau."

"How dare you? It's Stella for you. If you call me that again, I will fire you on the spot." she said with mock anger.

Kyle left the office still feeling giddy and light-headed leaving Stella to her own devices. Once he was gone, her heart stopped racing and her pulse returned to normal. She smiled inwardly. There were things she wanted to tell Kyle but couldn't just yet; deep, personal things.

"There will be time for that later."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
This is an amazing story

You are an incredible writer and with him meeting Stella and she telling him who she is made me cry, as I am an Epileptic with grand mal seizures and reading that brought back all the times I have had seizures and people are too afraid to help because it is scary and you are right we are a dead weight when unconscious. It is so refreshing to see there is kindness still around... but I digress

Am enjoying the realism and heartache of these two and can't wait to read more

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Lost my thoughts

I had a whole half of a pages typed on thephone but it wouldnt et me submit it. I went on and on about how touching and brilliant this story is. He and his sister need each other. I want tonsee where Stella fits and what happens with his siter. Do they stay together and keep it a secret? Voted 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
trouble

sounds like trouble brewing and a fight between stella and his sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Could you write more. Could you also concentrate more on just the siblings since it seems like there is so much going against them spending time just for the two of them.

mcollectmcollectover 12 years ago
more please

A little more, but soon

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
Sibling Revival-ry Ch. 01 My sister's a bitch, until that day in the shower.in Incest/Taboo
Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister A virgin older brother makes his 18-year-old sister his slut.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories