Siblings Lives SEALed Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head, wiping away the tears that had formed from the bitter memories.

"Well that is in the past, we are back together and that is all that matters!"

She saw Brandon give her a halfhearted smile, seeming to relax, then sighed,

"You're right, that is all that matters now." They had arrived at the Bistro and walking hand in hand went in to join their friends.

Brandon was pleasantly surprised, he had a really good time. The food was great, the atmosphere was nice, they had a wide selection of beer and the lounge area was fairly upscale with good music. After they ate, they went to the lounge for a few drinks. The music was good and not so loud that you couldn't talk.

Brandon was slowly sipping his beer since he was driving. Trish and Jill were not. It was soon obvious they were getting drunk. Trish was still very clingy to Brandon, even making him walk her the short distance to the ladies room and wait for her. She staggered a little when she came out and Brandon put his arm around her as he steered her back to their table. When the returned, Jill was sitting in Derrick's lap kissing him.

Trish giggled and slurring slightly said, "I thinks they likes each other."

Brandon grinned, "Ya think?" He was a little startled when Trish dropped into his lap when he sat down.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered, "I am sooo glad to sssee you again. I was startin' to thinks you wouldn'ts never finds me."

He looked into her eyes, smiled "Technically, you found me. I'm glad you did, I'm just sorry it took so long. I have missed you so much."

She sighed and snuggled into his chest. He was becoming aware of the effect she was having on him. Her small, soft, warm body pressed into his, her smell, soft hair brushing against him, her firm butt shifting from time to time on his lap, was all starting to arouse him. He told himself that this was his sister, that she was drunk, was emotional and he needed to think of something else. Unfortunately her occasional contented little sighs, the occasional wiggle in his lap, and seeing his buddy and Jill kissing quite passionately was not helping.

Finally he said, "I think we had better get going"

Derrick and Jill stood up, breathing heavily, nodded and practically ran for the door hand in hand. Brandon grinned, shaking his head at the couple, got Trish up and tried to head her toward the car. She kept leaning into him, looking up into his eyes and try to put her arms around his neck. He finally got her in front of him with his arms around her waist so he could keep her heading to the car. Her constantly grinding her ass into his crotch as they walked was not helping his aching cock, which had come up wanting to play, some time ago.

They finally got in the car and he headed to his condo. He had to help her out of the car and into his place. He told her she had no business trying to drive, and he could call her a taxi or she could crash there for the night. She slurred out that she was really sleepy and just wanted to go to bed. He took her into his bedroom and told her she could sleep there and he would sleep on the couch. He helped her take off her shoes and then started to leave the room.

"Wa, what, am I gonna wear?"

Brandon looked at her puzzled "what?"

She smiled "what am I gonna sssleeps in"

He shrugged "I don't know, your clothes?"

She shook her head, nearly falling off the bed. "No sssilly, I don't have nuttin to sleep in. Did your roooommate, girl friend or whatever she was, leave anything?"

Then seeing the tee shirt he had given her at the bar that afternoon, she said, "I'll wear dis."

Laughing Brandon said "whatever" as he left the room.

His couch was not as comfortable as a bed, but with the couple of beers he had drank, the emotions of the day, he quickly started to drift off to sleep. He did not make it. He heard a soft voice,

"Braaandooon?"

He sat up and saw Trish standing in the hall. She was wearing his tee shirt and he assumed her panties as the tee shirt covered that area, just barely. But her amazing legs were on full display.

"Can you come and lay down wits me, I'm s, scared."

Brandon shook his head, "there is nothing to be scared of here. You're safe."

She looked very small, vulnerable and cute as she replied, "I, I know, but I'm ssstill scared, won't you come and lays down wits me, like you used to?"

Brandon's mind screamed "This is NOT a good idea, you know better, DO NOT DO IT!"

Shaking his head he replied, "I don't know Hon, we were a lot younger then, I don't think it would be a good idea."

"Pleeeeze" she pouted. "Pwetty pleeeze."

With a deep sigh, he stood up

"OK, but just until you fall asleep."

He was only wearing his boxers and thought he should put something else on, but he didn't have anything else to sleep in. He thought to himself he would only be in there for a few minutes until she passed out, then he could beat a hasty retreat. So while far from ideal, it should be OK, he hoped. He went in and crawled in the bed. Trish was already in bed and snuggled up to him as soon as he lay down. He lay staring at the ceiling trying not to react to the feel her soft warm body pressing against his.

Trish whispered "I was sooo scared today."

Almost instinctively, Brandon put his arm around her as he used to do when she was younger, gently stroked her hair and said, "It's OK, you're safe now."

He heard a soft "mmmmm" and then her slow sleepy breathing.

Brandon lay there in the state between sleep and awake. The state where you are partly aware but not sure if things are real or a dream. He was aware of a smooth firm thigh over his, a breast against his side and an arm over his lower chest. He smiled to himself, it felt good. He was content. But as he slowly drifted toward wakefulness, he thought the leg was firmer and a little smaller than Bree's, the breast was also a little smaller and firmer than hers. The smell of her hair was different too, but he couldn't place it. Where did he know that scent from? As he continued to slowly awaken he heard a soft "hmmm," and the leg moved to within an inch or so of his cock. Her head moved slightly bringing hair almost to his nose, making the scent stronger, the scent of, Trish.

His eyes flew open. She was sound asleep, half draped over his body. His tee shirt that she wore was twisted up to her lower chest revealing her very small white panties, partially cover one of her amazing ass cheeks.

"Shit, shit, SHIT what have I done? I have to get out of here!" he thought. He realized if she moved her leg any further she would bump into his now raging hard on that was starting to poke out of his boxers. He also realized he had to move very slowly or he would wake her.

Slowly, oh so slowly, like he was in sniper training, he gently worked himself out from under her and cautiously slid off the bed. He then went into the kitchen to make some coffee and think. He wanted a shower but knew it would have to wait until after she woke up. After he got some coffee in him, he started to calm down. Nothing really happened it was innocent, sort of. So why was he reacting like this? Maybe because he wanted something to happen? No! He told himself, she was his sister that was wrong. Yes he cared about her; yes she was pretty, no, she was drop dead gorgeous; yes she seemed to be flirting with him last night, but she was drunk. She was his sister and it was his job to protect her, even from himself if need be.

After about an hour Trish stumbled into the kitchen not looking particularly chipper. Brandon chucked and started to ask how she felt, but before he could get any words out she put her hand up in the STOP gesture. She padded over to the coffee and stood there. Grinning, Brandon got up, got her a cup of coffee, added some creamer, sugar and gave it to her. She took it, shuffled to the table and plopped down in a chair. Brandon had a hard time not staring at her. See looked really good in that tee shirt. He could just make out her nipples and most of her incredible legs were on display again.

After a bit she asked "How are you?"

He smiled, "better than you I bet." A grunt was her only reply.

"If you want something to eat, I can take you out for breakfast, I don't keep much food here since it's only me and I am gone so much."

Trish said "maybe in a while, I need more coffee, and a shower. How did you sleep last night, that couch could not have been comfortable."

Brandon froze for a second, did she know he slept all night with her? No, surely she didn't, she didn't seem upset, just hung over.

"Fine, how 'bout you?"

Trish smiled, "I was out like a light. I barely remember you coming in and getting in bed before I was out. Thanks, I was so worked up from the day, but you helped me relax and sleep."

Brandon breathed a sigh of relief, "I think the drinks you had might have helped!"

Trish shrugged, "maybe some, but I always slept better with you around. So, whatcha got planned for today?"

Brandon looked up and said, "Oh I have an exciting day, gonna do some laundry, pay some bills on line, and if I get feeling really crazy, I might , go for a swim out back before I watch a game this evening!"

Trish sneered as she walked to the frig and looked in, "you really don't have any food here!"

She wandered back to get her phone from the bedroom, coming back in a few minutes laughing. "Looks like I had a guest overnight." Brandon looked at her questioningly. "Apparently Jill and Derrick went to our place. I woke them when I texted her. She said to see if I can stay here for a while. They aren't done talking!"

Brandon laughed, "Talking, riiight! You can stay here as long as you like, I really don't mind. It's nice having you around again."

Trish smiled, "Thanks. I really need a shower, but I don't have any other clothes. I guess I'll have to go back to get some"

Brandon said "Well you could see if there is anything in the other room that Bree left, or you could throw your things in with mine and I'll wash them."

Trish scowled at him, "I really don't want to wear someone else's panties, even if they'd fit. And what would I wear while you washed my clothes?"

Brandon grinned, "well that's up to you, if you insisted, I could probably get you another tee shirt or something."

Trish thought for a second. She really did not want to leave. The thought of running around with only a thin tee shirt on in front of her brother was a little intimidating, and exciting at the same time. While she only had panties on under the shirt now, that seemed to provide her with some feeling of modesty, "Ok. But can you run out and get me something to eat first, I'm starving."

She was aware that Brandon was constantly taking quick glances at her all morning. His eyes following her wherever she went. He even walked into a corner of a wall in the kitchen while looking at her. Prompting a "Shit!" from him and giggles from her. She was careful not to flash him, too much, as she waited on her clothes. She was acutely aware her nipples were rock hard, which drew Brandon's gaze. The shirt came down to her upper thighs, which were also being carefully scrutinized by Brandon, making her take extra tugs and pulls to keep herself somewhat covered when she sat. Brandon finally said the dryer should be done in a few minutes so she could go take a shower and he would put her things on the bed. She headed into his room and then into the bathroom. Definitely a guy bathroom, soap, shampoo, toothbrush, razor, deodorant, comb, towels, and that was about it. Again, sparse came to mind.

She got into the hot water and let it run over her. Her mind replaying the past twenty four hours. She was excited to reconnect with Brandon, her "long lost" brother, but she knew it was more than that. It had always been more than that, for as long as she could remember. She smiled remembering as a little girl telling Brandon that she was going to marry him when they grew up. She remembered the feelings she got when he would hold her at night when she told him she was scared of something. Her mother had told her to stop cuddling in bed with Brandon when Trish was eight or nine years old. She told her it was not right, that boys and girls, especially brothers and sisters, don't do that. So they became more careful, waiting until after their mother was in bed before she would ask Brandon to lay down with her. As she reached puberty, she often wondered if this was what it would be like to be married, to snuggle up beside her husband, feeling warm, safe, and loved. She liked the new feelings she started experiencing when she was close to Brandon, when he would hold her, snuggle with her, or smile at her. She then discovered masturbation. Brandon was her only fantasy until a couple of years after he left home, but remained a frequent visitor to her fantasies. As she dated, she invariably found herself comparing guys to Brandon. That was not fair, her expectations were a jumble of memories, fantasy and hopes. She had always felt, and was sure that someday she and Brandon would be back together, after all, he had promised her the night he left home.

She was slowly stroking her nipples as she daydreamed. The hot water was relaxing her, her body tingling from her fingers and the thoughts of Brandon. She wondered where do they go from here. Where did she want this to go, what did he want? Her fingers had moved down to her pubic mound. She knew Brandon seemed interested in her, he had walked into a wall staring at her! Did he just want sex like most guys, or did he still care about her, did he really want her? She was gently rubbing around her aching clit, her breathing was getting deeper and faster. He seemed reluctant to lay down in bed with her last night. Yes they had just met for the first time in nearly six years; yes they, well she anyway, was drunk; but had he just been trying to do the "right" and "proper" thing when he tried to say no? Her hips were now thrusting against her hand, she slid a finger into herself and moaned. He had not really put up much resistance so did he still have feelings for her? Had he ever had "those" feelings for her or was this just her imagination gone wild? She thought she remembered feeling his hard cock against her ass as they left the Bistro last night, or was she just drunk and imagined it? A second finger was now rapidly sliding in and out of her dripping vagina. Her breathing was ragged and her hips thrusting harder against her hand. God, if only Brandon would come in now and take her. That was all it took, "OOOHHH, Braaaandooon." Her thighs clenched around her hand as she doubled over from her orgasm. She was shaking, her knees weak. After a few minutes, she regained her composure. Grabbing the soap, she quickly finished her shower. She was determined to find out how Brandon felt. She knew it would take time, but after almost six years, she was willing to wait a bit longer if necessary.

She quickly dried off and found her clothes on Brandon's bed. She wondered if her had heard anything when he brought them in? No, she had been quiet not wanting him to hear her. When she came out of the bedroom, he smiled,

"I was wondering if I was going to have to organize a search team."

She retorted "well it takes girls longer, we want to look good when we appear. Speaking of, I don't have much makeup with me."

Brandon shook his head, "you don't need makeup, you're beautiful without any."

She smiled "you have to say that, you're my brother."

He replied, "No, I don't. But I mean it. Even this morning when you came in after you just woke up, you looked better than any girl I've ever seen." She blushed and Brandon hastily added, "I'll be back in a few minutes, I'm gonna shower now."

He hurried off, hoping she didn't see the bulge in his shorts. He had been hard since he awoke in bed beside her. In the shower Brandon belittled himself, "What the hell is wrong with you? This is your sister. You're acting like some dumb love sick kid in high school." Yet he knew he was in love with her, he always had been. He tried to tell himself it was just love as a brother, and over the years he had convinced himself that was the case. She had been and still was his most frequent and intense masturbation fantasy. He always felt guilty afterward. It was difficult, but he had learned to control the desire somewhat over the years. But seeing her again yesterday had undone in a matter of minutes all the self-convincing he had done over the years. He felt himself losing the battle since she came back into his life yesterday. But he knew it couldn't be. He wasn't sure, but doubted Trish felt the same way as he did. She obviously loved him as a brother and had always been very affectionate with him, but that was surely all there was to it, wasn't it? He resisted the urge to stroke his cock and turned on the cold water to help him calm his urges before he got out of the shower. As he finished up, he felt he needed to try and not let her get to him. It had been a long time since they had seen one another and that was probably what was driving his feelings to places they shouldn't go. He had to be careful or he could hurt her or drive her away, neither of which he could stand the thought of. He knew this was going to be tough.

Going back into the living room, he saw her standing in the kitchen, hands on her hips, all the cabinet doors open. Without turning around she said.

"Brandon you don't have any plates, bowls, pots or pans, only a couple of coffee cups, a few plastic cups and plastic silverware! I was going to fix you a nice dinner to thank you for saving me yesterday, but how can I?"

Brandon stuttered, "Well, I, um, told you it was only me, and I eat out a lot!" Not being sure what she expected.

She turned, hands still on her hips, "come on, we're going shopping." Brandon opened his mouth to speak, but before he could utter a sound, she gave him that "no argument" stare, then said "You heard me! And while we are stocking your kitchen, I'll pick up a swimsuit since I can't go back to my place for a while. Did your old roommate clean you out when she left or did you all eat ever meal out?" Brandon didn't answer and figured he was better off to let her have her way.

On the way to the mall, Trish could barely contain her excitement. She almost felt like a newlywed get things for her new house. Secretly she hoped it was going to be her new house.

Brandon showed the same enthusiasm for shopping that he had shown for Hell Week in BUD/S training, none.

Pulling up to the first store for dishes, she asked him what he would like.

Rolling his eyes he muttered "I don't care, whatever."

Figuring she had better get him a little more involved, she smiled sweetly and said, "OK, pink and flowers!"

That drew a quick response, "OK, I'll look."

After getting a set of dishes, a couple sets of glasses and some flat wear, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek and said "let's go."

They were off to a kitchen/cooking store. Trish was still excited, Brandon had no clue why he would ever need this much, stuff.

Looking at sets of pots and pans, Trish was giving Brandon the scoop, "These are real nice, but pricey, these are not for a dishwasher, these look good but are hard to clean, what do you think?"

Brandon was clueless, so he told her to get whichever one she liked the best. She hugged him tight, gave him another peck on the cheek and squealed "Thank you!"

Brandon was starting to like shopping with her, even if she was costing him a small fortune, he liked the hugs and kisses. Next was the knives, measuring cups, baking pans, and on and on. At one point, Trish was looking at toasters and asked "do we have a toaster? "She froze momentarily, realizing she had just asked "do we..." While she had planned on dropping hints to see if she could figure out his thoughts on them/her, she did not want to be too obvious. She watched to see his reaction. To her surprise and relief, it did not seem to register.