Siblings Lives SEALed Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They returned to the kiss. Much more passionate and urgent this time. Brandon moved one hand up her back as he massaged her ass cheek with the other. Trish was pressing herself into him as if she was trying to crawl into his body. She became aware that her hips were rocking against his hard cock. Her panties were becoming wet and she was afraid her shorts would also begin to get wet soon from her arousal. She had never felt this aroused in her life, she felt like she was on fire.

Brandon could feel her starting to rub herself against his aching cock. He had her top pushed up under her arms. They broke their kiss, both gasping for air. Brandon looked down at her breasts. He thought he had died and gone to heaven. Starring at her chest he stammered, "They're, you're, perfect!" They were, to Brandon, the quintessential perfect breasts. Perfect shape, perfect size, perfect pink areola and small pink nipples, upturned toward him; hard, rubbery and oh so tempting. Her skin was flawless, with a faint reddish flush beginning to spread across her chest and neck from her excitement. He had to taste.

He leaned down and ever so gently flicked his tongue under her nipple. He was rewarded with a gasp and a shuddering moan "Ohhh." He then put his mouth over her nipple and gently sucked. She grasped his head to hold him in place. Her hips were now furiously thrusting against him and he was thrusting back toward her. She moaned,

"Oh god, Brandon...that feels sooo goood. Don't stop."

Just then, she heard a beep, beep, beep, beep. Panting, she asked Brandon what it was. Brandon was lost in his own world that only contained him and Trish. "Mmmhmmh" was the reply she got as he had a mouth full of her breast. The beeping continued and she reluctantly pushed him back from her breast.

"What is that?" she asked as she tried to catch her breath.

Brandon slowly returned to reality. "Um, it's a, a, my, um, alert pager." About that time, Brandon's phone went off. It was Derrick. Trish could only hear Brandon's side of the conversation, but she got the gist. He was still panting when he answered.

"Hey... No, um, a, we, were a, a, just, um, sittin' here, and a, talking...No smartass... Ok, 30 minutes? OK... What? Ok I'll tell her. Later."

He slumped back on the couch. Trish still straddling him. He could still feel the heat radiating from between her legs. "I have to go, the called an alert. He will swing by in about half an hour to pick me up. He said Jill will call you later."

She was staring at him, trying to get a handle on what had just happened. He looked deep into her big brown eyes, her pupils dilated from her arousal. God he was in love with this amazing woman. He leaned in and they kissed again.

In what seemed like only a few seconds, they heard the doorbell ring. Brandon got up a little shaky and panting to catch his breath, opened the door to see Derrick standing there. He looked at Brandon, then at Trish. He got a big smile on his face,

"Talkin' ya say? That must be one hellava conversation!" Looking at Trish and grinning, he said,

"Sorry, but we gotta get, Jill said she'd call you in a bit." Looking at Brandon, he smirked,

"Come on Buddy I think I need to re-hydrate you on the way to the base."

Brandon turned and gave Trish a quick kiss and said he would let her know what was up as soon as he could. They turned and stepped out of the door. Brandon turned again and said, "I love you, you know that don't you?" She smiled and nodded.

Jill called about an hour later. "Well it sounds like you two kissed and made up, or should I say, made out?"

Trish giggled and said, "Well I think we still have a few things to work out, but it looks like things are going better."

"I would say so, I think the term Derrick used was, Coitus interruptus!"

Trish blushed and said "I didn't get THAT far." Jill laughed,

"Derrick said you two looked pretty, ah, excited, when he got there. He said if he would have been two minutes later..." She laughed picturing Trish turning three shades of red. "Well anyway, did Brandon let you know what was up?"

"No, did Derrick tell you anything, Else?"

"No, I haven't heard from him since just after they got to the base, they were still waiting on a couple of guys to report in. I guess we just have to wait"

The girls checked with each other several times a day over the next several days to see if either had heard anything. They would watch movies at night keeping each other company and trying to calm the growing anxiety each was feeling. Three days stretched to five, still no word.

Trish remembered she hadn't talked to her mother in a few weeks. She had called and left Trish a voice message before finals and Trish had forgot to call her with all that was going on. She knew her mother was going to expect her to come home for a while. She had to be careful not to let her know something was up. She wasn't sure she could pull it off. She called and after the usual updates, her Mom asked,

"Aren't you done with finals?" Trish knew this was going to get tricky.

"Yes they just finished, I think I did pretty good." Her Mom then asked if she was coming home soon.

"Well, I am looking for a job here," Not exactly a lie, but she wasn't looking very hard. "and I'm working on some things, with Jill." She hated involving Jill, but figured this might satisfy her Mom.

"Oh, what kind of things?" Her mother asked.

"Ah, well, she just has some things, she wants some help with." Trish replied, realizing that this was not going like she hoped.

After a pause, her mother said, "You have a boyfriend there don't you?"

Trish, thinking fast said" Well I have gone out a couple of times with this guy, but Jill is getting serious with one guy and she wants me to be here so she can talk."

Another pause and then her Mom said, not sounding too convinced,

"Well, OK, but are you going to come and visit soon?"

Trish breathed a sigh of relief and promised she would come back soon. As soon as she hung up, she called Jill to tell her what she had told her mother so she could play along if her Mom called Jill.

"So any news?" Trish asked.

"Nothing, I am worried something wrong. Derrick said even on training ops, they usually got time to call home. I'm worried they are out somewhere on a real mission. They are scheduled to deploy in a couple of months so something must have come up. Have you heard anything on the news?"

Trish said no and they tried to reassure each other. Trish was realizing what her Mother must have gone through years ago with their Dad.

The days drug on. Finally after nine days she got a text from Brandon "back, home late. Luv u, B"

A few minutes later she got a call from an excited Jill. They chatted and tried to come up with some plans of things to do. Jill said she had immediate plans for Derrick as soon as he walks through the door, so don't call for forty eight hours or so. Trish cracked up laughing.

"Is that ALL you two do?"

"Well if you two would quit talking and having 'conversations' you might get a little too!" Jill shot back.

"You are so bad" Trish laughed.

"That's not what Derrick says! I have to go get ready! I'll talk to you later."

Trish tried to wait calmly, but she kept glancing at the clock every few minutes. The day seemed to go on for weeks. It was dark before she got another text from Brandon, "on way" She knew he didn't text much, but these were short even for him. Eventually she heard the door open. She started to run to him to hug him, but stopped in her tracks when she saw him. He looked awful! Dark circles under his eyes that looked dull. Scratches, bruises and cuts were visible on his arms, face and neck. He moved slowly and stiffly as he set his things down.

She went to him and hugged him, he winced in pain as she obviously hit a sore spot. Shortly her phone pinged an incoming text. Brandon mumbled he just wanted to grab a couple beers, a hot shower and hit the rack.

Trish saw her text from Jill, "OMG!! looks like SHIT, how's B?"

Trish quickly replied "same, talk later"

Brando was sitting at the table with two beers. He drained the first in a couple gulps.

Trish asked if she could get him something to eat or anything else. He looked at her, smiled for a second and said no, he was going to take a hot shower and go to bed.

"Hey, why don't you let me give you a massage after your shower? I can rub Aloe into your cuts and bruises and that might help them heal and you relax."

She thought he was going to say no, but to her surprise, he said,

"OK, that sounds nice, I am really sore all over."

He finished his beer and headed for the shower while Trish got the aloe, a towel and changed clothes. She thought about putting on shorts, but didn't want to get aloe all over them, plus rubbing herself over him with little on was too enticing an idea. She slipped on a tee shirts and left on her panties.

He came out with his boxers on. Trish was shocked to see the rest of his body was not in much better shape than what she had seen when he walked in. Scrapes, cuts and bruises seemed to cover most of his body.

Trish said 'No, those have to go, this is a massage and you cover up with a towel for a massage."

Again, she thought he would object, but he just shrugged, went into the bathroom, and came back out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He gently lay face down on the bed and asked if he was in the right spot for her. She said sure, not really knowing what the right spot was supposed to be since she did not really have any idea on how to give a "real" massage.

She gently crawled over his legs and settled down straddling his upper thighs. She warmed a glob of aloe in her hand and then started to gently rub it into his skin. She could feel his muscles knotted up and felt him flinch when she hit a particularly sore spot. She slowly worked up his back, onto his shoulders and then down his arms making sure she did not press too hard on his cuts, scrapes and bruises.

He seemed to be starting to relax. She slowly reversed her travels, applying more aloe as she went. Back up his arms on to his shoulders and neck. She heard a few appreciative low moans as Brandon relaxed. Trish was stretching herself out to reach his neck and her torso began rubbing his back. This prompted a sighing, "Mmmm" from him and caused Trish's nipples to harden. The rocking motion she was doing as she rubbed up and down his body was pressing her mound into his muscular butt, causing her ever increasing pleasure.

She scooted down so she could work his strong legs. Again getting a "mmmm" from Brandon and deeper breathing from Trish. By the time she finished his legs, he was breathing slowly and deeply. She was pretty sure he was asleep, but went ahead and went back to work on his back.

She was getting more aroused by the minute. Rubbing his strong body with her hands, her nipples rubbing against his back as she leaned and stretched over him was having its effect on her. She decided to straddle one thigh with her legs which provided more contact between her crotch and his muscular thigh. Her panties were getting wetter and wetter as she worked on his back. She shucked off her tee shirt to get more contact with his skin. Soon her hips were rapidly sliding back and forth on his thigh leaving a wet track from her crotch on the back of his thigh.

She had stopped any pretense of a massage at this point. She had undone his towel and was just rubbing herself over him. She was panting as she reached down and slid her panties down and tossed them on the floor near her tee shirt. She began moaning louder and louder, not caring that she might awaken Brandon. She slipped a hand down and quickly rubbed her clit. After only a few minutes she shuddered, gasped "Oooohhhh" and collapsed onto his back.

The next morning Brandon awoke laying on his back. Trish had a leg draped over his thigh resting it between his legs. One of her breasts was against his chest. She was propped up on one arm while she traced out little patterns with her finger tip on his chest with the other. She was smiling at him.

"Morning, how you feeling today?" she beamed at him.

He smiled at her for a few seconds before he realized he was naked and she was too. He jumped and started to scoot out of the bed. Trish was ready and climbed on top of him

"STOP!" She was no longer smiling.

He looked at her wide eyed and opened his mouth to speak. She calmly put her finger over his lips and said "Hush. We need to talk." She paused for a second, then continued.

"We have been dancing around this for several weeks and we need to get it out in the open and figure out what "we" are and where "we" are going. I can't keep going on like we have been. I need answers from you. So, I will ask a question and you WILL answer. I know you have had a stressful couple of weeks, so I will make it simple. Yes or No answers. If I want a further explanation, I will ask you for it. Otherwise Yes or No, Got it?"

She let up with her finger and Brandon started, "But..."

She put her finger back and pushed down a little harder and said "You didn't listen, I said YES or NO, I will ask for any additional details I may want. Understand?"

She again pulled her finger back slightly, and Brandon again started, "I..."

Frowning, eyes glaring, she rather forcefully pushed her finger back on his lips. "Listen up sailor boy, this is how this is going to happen, I ask, you respond either yes or no. GOT IT?"

Brandon was taken aback. He had never seen this from his little sister before. With wide eyes he slowly nodded yes.

"Good" She smiled and she pulled her finger back.

"We are going to start easy and like a game show the questions get progressively harder and the stakes get higher as we go. Ready?"

Brandon was sure he was NOT ready, but dumbly nodded yes.

"OK, first question. Do you love me, as a sister?"

Looking a little confused, he said "yes."

She smiled sweetly, "See, that wasn't so hard. Next one. Do you want me around, to stay in your life?"

Again he said "yes."

"That's nice... So, do you love me as, more than a sister, maybeee like a girlfriend or a lover?"

She stared into his eyes. Brandon stated to speak, "You're..."

She quickly smacked her finger down on his lips and hissed, "YES or NO!"

He closed his eyes and swallowed. This was it, he had told himself he would have to tell her how he felt and he had no option at this point. He opened his eyes to an expressionless Trish staring at him.

He couldn't tell she was starting to panic, thinking she had been wrong about how he felt about her. Taking a breath in, he quietly replied,

"Yes."

Her expression did not change, but in her mind she let out a huge sigh of relief, but, she realized she need some more answers and had to get Brandon to admit all of his feelings.

"Do you want to make love to me?"

He yet again started to say something and she hammered her finger on his lips with each word she spoke

"I, said, YES, or, NO, no explanations, unless, I ask. GOT, IT!"

He meekly nodded.

"Good! So, the question was and still is, do you want to make love to me?"

Looking like he had just been condemned to death, he closed his eyes. She could see him arguing with himself as he had done the week before he left on his alert. It pained her to see him tortured like this, but she had to press the issue. She had to know.

After a minute, his face calmed, he opened his eyes, looked directly into hers and said, "Yes."

Her expression was still neutral as she said,

"OK, explanation time. Why didn't you tell me?"

Brandon slowly said, "I was afraid, afraid it would freak you out and destroy our relationship. I couldn't risk that."

He paused and started to speak again, but Trish put her finger over his lips again. "Explanation over, Yes or no again. Does it matter, really matter to you that we are brother and sister?"

He looked as if he was going to say yes, but stopped. He paused as if in deep thought and then like a revelation had come to him, smiled, looked at her and said, "No, No it doesn't."

She gave him a small smile and asked, "Did you just figure that out?"

He sighed and nodded.

"So, to make sure we are on the same page; you are completely OK with the idea, thought, reality of us being more than brother and sister. You are OK with us going forward as a couple, as lovers."

He again nodded yes.

She smiled, "OK, anything you want to say at this point?" He cleared his throat,

"I love you, I always have, and somewhere along the line it grew to be more than the love a brother has for his sister. That scared me because I didn't want to hurt you... I'm still a little scared going forward, but it is because I realize how much I love you and I don't want that to change. I know it won't always be fun and games, that there will be bumps in the road, but I never want you to regret loving me. I know I will never regret or stop loving you...Oh, and if we ever, someday, have kids, they don't stand a chance in Hell of putting something past you. I bet the CIA would hire you in a heartbeat to do interrogations!"

Trish started laughing, "Oh you think so? Kids hmm? That's a pretty big jump from, won't stay in bed with me to having kids with me in less than 30 minutes! You know the only way that is going to happen don't you?"

He looked a little puzzled and uncertain as he shook his head no.

She smiled and leaned down to his ear and whispered, "You're going to have to make love to me. Think you're up for it!"

Eyes gleaming he quickly said "Oh YEAH!" and kissed her.

He had temporarily forgot they were both naked during the grilling he had just received, but as their kiss deepened he took notice. Her nipples hardened and pressed into his chest, her smooth, warm body lying on him caused his cock to begin to harden. He could feel the heat starting to radiate from between her legs.

They rolled to lay side by side. Their hands exploring as their tongues worked against the other. Brandon began kissing her neck and clavicles as he cupped her perfect breasts. He gently pinched her hard nipples eliciting soft moans from her. As he moved down onto her breasts, he moved a hand down to her mound. She had a small trimmed strip of fine, soft hair that he gently ran his fingers over, causing her to shudder. He began to gently suck her nipples, first one, then the other, then back. She put her hands behind his head and gently guided him, sighing, "Oh yes, that feels sooo goood" He moved his hand down and cupped her swollen labia. He could feel the heat, and dampness. Her legs began to tremble. He moved down, lightly kissing her stomach and gently tonguing her belly button causing her to giggle. She spread her legs slightly as he began running a finger up and down between her swollen lips.

As he moved to lay between her legs, he heard her breathlessly whisper, "Ohhhh, Braandooon." He slowly and gently pushed her thighs apart as he slowly stroked up and down her legs. She had little twitches in her muscles as he stroked and parted her thighs. Slowly, the object of his desire opened before him. His eyes widened at the sight. Reverently he whispered "Oh my God, Trish you're, you're, so, so, perfect! So incredibly beautiful!"

Her fine hair crowned her lips which had parted revealing the pink moist petals of flesh that guarded the entrance to her vagina. They had opened slightly in her excitement and he could see a fine sheen of moisture from her juices. He leaned in and inhaled deeply. While he had gotten a faint whiff when they had made out on the couch a couple of weeks ago, he was now rewarded with her full scent. Of the girls he had been with before, he had never experienced any that smelled so good, so erotic, so enticing. It was also triggering a deep desire to take her, claim her as his.