All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 33'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
First!

I've been reading this since the beginning and I just want to say: I love it. Being one who lives in this kind of life-style (BDSM not incest ;D), I've enjoyed every second of Megan and Mark's burgeoning relationship, the ups and the downs, and this newest development. With this in mind, I want to mention that -being a follower from the beginning- I DO like the sex that comes with the story. Unlike what the rest of these readers think, I'd like you to know that it doesn't detract from the plot, characters, or theme at all in my eyes (This IS Literotica after all). In fact, you can see how their feelings for each other change and evolve through their physical relationships. Keep it coming. I look forward to further chapters!

VincePVincePalmost 13 years ago
Awww shit!

I hate you for this, what a cliffhanger... Once again, Great chapter! Doug finding out about Mark and Megan was pretty much expected, but not by way of Mark sending photos to Doug and Denise.

Anyways, Its great that you are consistently posting new chapters every few weeks. It brightens up my day to see your updates telling us when to expect a new chapter.

-Vincent

CWR2014CWR2014almost 13 years ago
Great Story

As always you did a great job can't wait for the next chapter, Thanks for your time and talent.

MasterEarlMasterEarlalmost 13 years ago
10 Stars

5 stars are never enough,, another great chapter,, as always the sex between them is the hottest thing on Lit and with each struggling to out do the other only makes it hotter,,,,,

Now that the big secret is out, had thought all along that Alex had done some something like this to get Mark to drop the case, I look forward to seeing how you being this to a conclusion. We all know the only way ether will be happy, is with each other, it they can only put the games away long enough to go about making it happen. WILL THEY????????

LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 13 years ago
You get what you ask for

I have read from the beginning, and to be frank, Megan is deplorable. But written very well. Mark is no saint, but the crap she has brought to the "relationship" far outweighs any good parts. For me, the sex is hot, but I am reading for the story. I love the character development. The longer the better, as long as the story supports it. And this series has.

She asked/begged for this information. She has put Mark through hell, a few times, and then she can not let this one thing go. She is one of the most selfish characters I have read in a while. I am lucky enough not to know anyone like her in real life, but I know they are out there.

Love the story, I will keep going until the end...and even further than that with your other work.

Thanks,

Val

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

This story always leaves me asking for more and never enough to keep me satisfied. Right from the character development to the twists and turns it takes is absolutely fantastic. This one is specially rich in the suspense since there are a lot of things to be answered in coming parts. It is a grueling wait for a few more days before the answer to who sent these pics and how were they taken is revealed.

I do want suggest that the story be written from Mark's POV. Even though Megan is a central character, my sympathies are with Mark since he bears the brunt of bad decisions taken by Megan. Mark is no way an angel, but at least he goes out of his way to help his sister. Megan is selfish, makes bad decisions and takes the easier way out most of the times. Not to mention, some more of Mark's dark voice is closer to reality than the sex-crazy voices by a couple of other authors.

Keep them coming.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37almost 13 years ago

wow.. I can honestly say i didn't think that was the answer.. even tho it kinda had to be the obvious answer. Im a little stunned at Megan treating Mark so callously to get what she wanted. It feels as tho she will never own up to her feelings for Mark, to open up and actually feel something real. Wow Lovecraft..you have left me speechless and we both know that doesnt happen often.. where do the go from here?! Write faster! Excellent Chapter just not near long enough!

paheelonepaheelonealmost 13 years ago

damnnnnnnnn now i see it.mark took the blame,just like always.cant wait to see what meg does about this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A beautiful Touch!

Although this series is all around excellent, to me, little things are what makes it so special. I want to tell you that Megan's attending of an AA meeting was a perfect touch! I have been in program for years and have felt from the beginning you have done an amazing job of capturing her mindset, and emotions. Even her sometimes selfish behavior is the result of addicts needing to worry about themselves first to a degree. I was wondering at one point if you would do it, but also knew the story takes place mostly in the past and the present has only really been a few days but Megan did what we all do when upset, we go to the place that saved us in the first place. Again wonderful touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy Hell!

WOW, and I need a tums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Look....

...I read your shit because I love reading porn. Period. Visually, you can see only so many variations of the same moves before the visual get old...sometimes. Anyway, harlequins and most stuff on the bookshelves today weren't doing it for me until I found this site. Now, you've written well, very well, on a topic that is so twisted and "out there" that for those of us who are twisted and perverted...it is great fiction (yeah, I know some twisted bastards are doing it, but let me have my fantasy, ok?). So, knowing we love your work and are giving you props at times we read something that really gets the old keyboards sticky, should have been enough to keep you going. There IS an audience of the twisted, sick and perverted who appreciated your techniques of good characterization, well written action and different settings and a steady attempt at a plot, all in a long ass story like this. Get some balls and just keep writing, whether we speak or not...you got a talent...I just want to read good sex if not GREAT sex, group sex, incest sex, beatialty sex, whatever...you're better than Sir Sade...and can almost see the knees of Laura K, Hamilton...so shit...keep writing. Kay? Geeze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wish she'd die already...

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
dynamite

great work as always and don't listen to the anon assholes who cut you down I love your work and even bought the novels to bad I can't get your autograph

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The cliffhangers are amazing, but I am staying up way too late binging on chapter after chapter!!

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

I guess you will explain all about the surprise soon and if the two actually do go somewhere and tie the knot. It has been fun to read all the interesting situations. Hard to believe that Mark continues to love Megan after all the bullshit she provides. Seven, no six more chapters remain to put a lid on this interesting tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22241 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...