All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 34'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MasterEarlMasterEarlalmost 13 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for the dedication,, and for sure this chapter didn't disappoint,, one of your very best,, and how did your know that red panties were my favorite,, that's all I allow my girl to wear,,,

While I'm going to hate it when SWB does finally end,, your follow-up plans sound great and look forward to reading them. You have done such a great job of developing some many great character it will be a joy to read more about them all,,,

And Yes,, for anyone who hasn't read "The Breaking of Allison",, It's a MUST read,,,,,

Can't wait for ch 35

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Totally and completely brilliant. I've been following this story since the first chapter, and I have to say I'm so deeply hooked into this story, it's not even funny. The character development, the plot twists, everything about it is nothing short of breathtaking; add to that the over-the-top erotica that literally drips from the pages, and you'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to not enjoy this story! (Even the mysterious color-changing panties ;3 )

I can't wait to see how the final chapters come out, and what happens between Mark and Megan. I'll definitely be looking forward to anything you come out with after this as well; easily the best writer I've seen on this site by leaps and bounds. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Red or Black?

I have also been following since the beginning. You have such a gift for story telling. I can't wait for the next 5 chapters. The balance in this story was perfect. Great way to start the weekend!

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 13 years agoAuthor
Red black? You got me!

Okay I never comment within my own work but you guys nailed me with the color changing panties!Here is the deal; they started out black. However when I got to the point that Megan was bending over in front of Gary I wanted her to be visibly soaked through (couldn't happen in black ones) so I changed to red. I went back through the story line by line to edit and apprently missed a couple of lines. This is the hazards of winging without an editor due to my regular one is tied up this summer. Well thank you for calling me out! Shows everyone is paying attention!

Naughty_MistyNaughty_Mistyalmost 13 years ago
Red, black, who cares...

Red panties, black panties - who the heck cares... THAT was hot (even though it was kind of messed up that the guy used it as blackmail) and has left me once again a damn hot and bothered wreck.

I know your going to catch hell for the "violent" sex scenes, but I don't think they were as bad as all that and found it erotic.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37almost 13 years ago
Incredible!

you know how long i have been waiting on that particular piece of history on the mark doug thing! the bar scene was something for sure... and yes i caught the panty color change! but as with the others color didnt matter... but gary and alex were a slick in how they got their blackmail photo's handled. But Mark always gets his man or in this case his girl by going to the father with the daughter. Brillaint. cant wait for more of the details of doug and mark's discussion over this one.. loved how long the actual chapter was... Excellent! Lord Lovecraft! Excellent!

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
dynamite

always a pleasure I am truely one of your fans thanks for this whole tale your story makes my cold heart burn with emotion

columbus4phuncolumbus4phunover 7 years ago
Best yet

This could have possibly been the best chapter in the series. Very good telling of how Mark was able to turn the tables in the trial. Plus, the sex from someone other than the siblings was a nice change, something that I feel was lacking for a while in the middle chapters. I am salivating with the climax of the story coming in the near future (or as fast as I can read them).

Keith

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What's up with the blank pages?

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

Well, I think I am confused by the detail of the confession explanation, probably because of my many starts and stops in reading it let alone trying to remember earlier chapters. Overall your details are quite interesting and keep me interested which I guess is ultimately the goal. I wish your spelling and selection of some words was better, but your storytelling is excellent. I wish related stories were included here rather than under different chapter names as I am reading stories from “a” to the end. Still looking forward to more twists as we approach the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...