All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 35'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good for Mark... But

Mark's telling Meg off has been a long ime coming. However I have to say that it is once again proof of how you have gotten me attached to these characters because at the end I felt bad for Meg. She seemed to finally come to terms with the fact she loves her brother, yet still botched it up. Meg cannot seem to love unconditionally, worried about what could be whereas Mark is ready to toss everuything away for the chance to be with her. All in all an incredibly well written chapter. The Doug/ Mark confrontation was very emotional and the Voice an excellent touch. 5 stars

Naughty_MistyNaughty_Mistyalmost 13 years ago
It was awesome!

Thank you for that awesome dedication and the shamelss plug for my series. I always enjoy reading your stuff, but this time was the best for sure ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it

Please write faster. I almost don't want it to end but have to know how it does. I agree that after all this time, feeling sorry for mark getting the short end of the stick, I felt sorry for Megan. She finally realized that she loved him and was gonna at least think about making it work, and mark went off without hearing her out. Not that I don't agree with why he did and what he felt. Kinda felt sorry for both of them. I love the story. Keep it coming.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37almost 13 years ago
OMG

I absolutely cant breathe... I didn't see this one coming..

They are both right and both wrong the situation is so very difficult and mark deserves better after all they have been through. Megan is terrified because of all she has done in the past and how much she has screwed up their lives because of her addictions. How to fix this is the question LC... write faster please.. i refuse to the about the end..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Summation

3 words: Abso-fucking-lutely loved it

MasterEarlMasterEarlalmost 13 years ago
WOW

The excellence continues,,,,,

First of all, with that scene with Dawn, I very sure nobody noticed the lack of incest,, twas very HOT my friend,,, and the return of the voice and showing it's lighter side was great,,

The Mark/Doug encounter went pretty much as excepted, Doug exploding and Mark destroying the only family he ever known by taking the fall for his big sister again. The image of Mark putting the hurt behind the door of pain in the attic was very powerful.

But WOW the ending,, Megan finely admits that she's in love with19 her brother and all hell breaks loose,,, as other have said, as hard as it is to, we're left feeling sorry for Megan.

Just finished ch 35 and already longing for ch 36,, hoping that it will be here soon.

CWR2014CWR2014almost 13 years ago
Great Story

It just keeps getting better with every chapter, Can't wait till the next one. Thanks for your time and effort.

instereo3instereo3almost 13 years ago
Just...

...WOW! I'm finding it hard to wrap my brain around what just happened here. Once again you've succeeded in blowing my mind in half, LC, and as sad as it is to think that this tale is almost to its end, I can't wait to see what awaits us in the final chapters. Keep up the amazing writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the voice!!!!!

The voice is Jus tooo good, seriously cherry on top, Wateva cliche u wana use its Jus a masterpiece, shame he doesn't have a name

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
...

OH. MY. GOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
in aweo

oh nooooooo.... She fucked up. I can see where marks coming from. I been there too.lol this story is so amazing!

elizabethscotchelizabethscotchover 12 years ago
Really??

"Next up; Things get really ugly."

?!?!?!?!

This is a scary, scary tease! I have been on the edge of my seat and don't even know what could possibly come next! Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Oh, for the love of this fantastic story!

weddressweddressover 11 years ago
Amazing emotional catharsis

What a twisted world we live in. Incredible on the relationship honesty piece, who is accountable and real.

PeachyWifePeachyWifeover 10 years ago
Phew!

Well, that was intense! That freaking Megan....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
booooooyaaaaa

Booya BITCH!!!! FINALLY! You fuckin GO mark!

florbustflorbustover 1 year ago

I looked for Naughty_Misty on your favorites page to read their series like you suggested and it wasn't listed.

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

I’m glad you are wrong saying five more chapters when all I see is four. I can’t see how it will be more intense. At this point every character is messed up. Will any of them get straight? Looking forward to more of your intense writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...