All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis Ch. 04'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Holy S***!!!

That's what I call some hardcore screwing, even for Lit. Even though this is fiction, after reading this chapter I think that every man does want to be Mark. Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 13 years ago
panting

this one was special! a bit of added bonus into the characters of our beloved mark and megan... Holding my breath for the fight, when good verses evil attacks and Max goes down for the count! Cant wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There really aren't words, but I'll try...

I spent so many nights reading this story instead of doing my homework, running errands, sleeping, etc...

It was so worth it. I had no clue what trouble each new chapter would bring (every page, really), but I was submerged in the story and its characters and your writing. Hands down best story I've read on the site and definitely one of the most engrossing stories I've ever read. I'm sad that it has ended, but at the same time M/M got the ending they deserved. Thank you so much for sharing this epic story. I'll be waiting for the Circle series.

dleighdleighabout 10 years ago
Oh he is a bad boy ;)

Loved it, I think I grinned the whole way through Mark's 'dance' ;) What a cracker. I'm definitely off to read Samhain after this LOL As always, completely enamored by the writing, and Mark's slow spiral into crazy, frustrated with Megan and her inability to stay clean, and just over all loving the story. I really enjoy seeing different aspects of the same story from different characters, just adds more depth to the story already told. Off to the final chapter now with breathless anticipation ;)

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

Lots of fuckin’ goin on! This was one hot story. I am not into revenge, so I hope Megan returns in time to stop Mark from the dirty deed. He and The Voice are not compatible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22269 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...