Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,203 Followers

"Go ahead baby, all over me!"

I let go of my cock and a huge spurt of cum shot out and hit Tori's right tit, covering her nipple and splattering across her chest. Leaning over her I continued to jerk my cock, sending several more squirts of cum across her tit's and stomach. Finished, I leaned back on my knees and, resting my hands on my thighs, sat there with my head down panting. Tori was panting as well, lying on her back on the table, one of her long legs draped over my right thigh.

The crowd was whooping it up, but I wasn't really paying attention to them. A woman came over and handed Tori a towel from the bar and, after taking a minute to wipe my cum from her tits and stomach, she sat up and kissed me.

"Jesus kid." She told me. "You are something."

I smiled tiredly at her but, before I could answer, I heard Mitch call out;

"Hey come on people let's not be cheap huh?"

As I looked up several people threw bills at us that landed on the pool table, mostly tens but I saw a couple of twenties.

"Now," Mitch was saying. "Anyone who bet against Mark pay up!"

I grunted and shook my head as it seemed like most of the crowd lined up to hand Mitch money.

"That's okay hon," Tori said. "My money was on you." She then laughed;

"Well on me really, I mean I figured I could get you going, but you did pretty good on your own."

I glanced at the clock and, seeing it was only ten, looked back at Tori who was stretching her arms over her head. I watched her gorgeous tits lift up as she did and realized I could still smell and taste her pussy on my face.

"Hey Tori,"

"Yeah baby?" She asked.

"I live upstairs; you maybe wanna have a private show later?"

She shrugged.

"I don't know, my boyfriend might get mad."

"Boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yup," She pointed to my left. "He's right over there."

I turned to see a tall thin guy with a long pony tail and arms that were covered from wrist to shoulder with tattoos.

"Hey Reggie honey!" Tori called and waved at him.

Reggie nodded at her, then looked at me and also gave me a slight nod.

"Damn, that's fucked up."

"Hey Reggie," Tori called out. "You care if I spend the night with Mark?"

"Never mind," I began. "I..."

"Tell you what," Reggie said. "If Mitch lets me slide on the hundred I bet against him. I'll let you go."

Before I could say anything Mitch yelled over.

"Hey that's fine with me. Pretty boy here deserves a reward after that."

Tori smiled at me.

"Guess I'm all yours."

The sound of the phone ringing, startled me out of a deep sleep. I sat up quickly and then moaned;

"Oh shit!"

My head was pounding like there was no tomorrow and I could barely keep my eyes open. As the phone rang a second time I squinted at the clock and saw that it was almost three am.

"Damn baby, who the hell calls this late?" Tori asked from where she was lying next to me.

I glanced over at her and shrugged. I closed my eyes trying to recall the rest of the night. After we had put on our little show we had gotten dressed and hung out at the bar drinking like frat boys. The entire thing seemed crazy, guys were coming up to me and clapping me on the back like I had just hit a home run, and the women were telling Tori how lucky she was that she had drawn the short straw to fuck me. We had come up here, where we had fucked like animals until we all but passed out.

The phone rang again.

"You gonna get it?" She asked.

I groaned and getting up, stumbled to grab the phone that was just outside the bedroom door. As I was just getting to it I wondered if it was my sister.

"Yeah?" I croaked my voice hoarse

"Hey kid!!" Someone yelled through the phone making me wince.

"Who the fuck is this?"

"Hey Mark it's Max!"

Max. I became instantly awake and after clearing my throat said.

"It's fucking three in the morning Max."

"Yeah I know, hey kid you sound like shit."

"Because it's three Max." I repeated.

"Yeah sorry, but I tried to call you a few times tonight and didn't want to leave a message."

"Could have called tomorrow Max."

"I guess, but hey kid you weren't kidding that was some damn good smack!"

"I told you." I said feeling a growing sense of anticipation building in me.

"Yeah well I got about three hundred, when can we hook up?"

I took a deep breath before answering. This was it the point of no return.

"Come on Mark reel him in."

"My guy usually comes around nine on Sunday so why don't you come by my place around ten?"

"Sounds good kid. Where you live?"

"You hear of Mitch's on Branch ave?"

"Um, that's near the Zayre's right?

"Yup."

"Yeah I know it; I heard it's a pit."

"Thanks Max." I told him. "I live upstairs from it."

"Oh, well hey, don't I feel like an asshole."

Max giggled after he said it. In a sick way it sounded like the one my sister made when she was flying high.

"No worries Max, I'll still take your money."

"Okay so ten at Mitch's."

"Yeah beep when you're outside."

"Great kid, see you then."

I hung up the phone and felt my heart racing. I was really going to do it. Turning I walked slowly back into the bedroom and, as I got onto the bed, looked at Tori, who had gone back to sleep. She was lying on her back and the sheet had slid down, leaving her right tit exposed. Despite how tired I was, I was just as excited about Max and I felt my cock begin to stir. Leaning over I started sucking on her nipple.

"Huh?" Tori moaned opening her eyes. "Jesus baby you can't want it again."

"I do." I told her grinning.

"Damn Mark we fucked like five times already and you want more?"

I yanked the sheet back and, rolling over on top of her, lowered myself down and shoved my cock inside of her still damp pussy.

"Ohh damn." She groaned as I started to fuck her. "You just help yourself don't you?"

I smiled down at her.

"I always take what I want."